Topic: yet more evidence of ancient science

http://blazelabs.com/f-u-free.asp

Ancient Egyption knowledge of etheric levels in astronomical systems?  The original translation by Joseph Smith sounds somewhat debatable, but other sources have confirmed similar ideas of different etheric or vibrational levels existing in the universe.

Doc: Marty, you're not thinking fourth dimensionally!
Marty McFly: Yeah, I know, I got a real problem with that.

Re: yet more evidence of ancient science

Very interesting link, thanks!
BTW, oh man see how we are far from Kolob...

Bye, Pictus

--------------------
http://pictus.co.nr

Pictus wrote:

Very interesting link, thanks!
BTW, oh man see how we are far from Kolob...

I know... we're so far from Kolob in so many ways...

Anyways, it's interesting thinking about our universe as an infinite helix structure.  He could have taken it further down to the atomic structures on earth revolving around their center, which may have revolving levels within it, yet undiscovered.

I love that site!  That's where I found the article about shattering the hard particle paradigm.

"Quod superius sicut quod inferius", we used to joke around the toke.

We should have a thread on scientific memes... stuff that's assumed because it's been repeated. Oh, wait that would run WAY long! yikes

Cool site, I'm having trouble with some of the math early on in the section (nature of mass). Scary how you lose what you don't use. sad

Love is the law, love under will.

Zejith Themis
      .:420-510:.
    FIAT IUSTITIA
    RUAT COELUM

At least you had it to start with!  I was born mathmatically challenged. lol

Oh, thanks to fantastic representatives (or at least the first grade teacher) of american teaching I thought I was too, until 2nd year of high school (outside US) thanks to one good teacher. (notice the ratio... evil loses on sincere spiritual battlefields) There's a thing they use here (Italy) called "oral examination", a good way of corroborating written exams. (not that I want to praise ITA education all that much.. roll ) and I discovered with this teacher that I could do at the blackboard what I was previously conditioned to think I couldn't on paper. It's fantastic what the 'education system' can do to block as many minds as possible... gotta be some kind 'o' psycho-selection practiced by TPTB there...

Moral: maybe you're not mathematically challenged, only conditioned to think so and to avoid numerical reasoning.

I feel like crap when I can't follow from reasoning to formula... I honestly never remembered a single physics formula in high school. Just re-evoked them from the logic of "how sh!t works" when I had the test in front of me. If I had still had my "math block" I would probably have blanked on that stuff.

Anyway the site rocks. The amount of 'merda di toro' we get "educated" with never ceases to astound me.

93/93

Love is the law, love under will.

Zejith Themis
      .:420-510:.
    FIAT IUSTITIA
    RUAT COELUM

Soloflecks wrote:

I love that site!  That's where I found the article about shattering the hard particle paradigm.

Cool!  I'm all about shattering that waste of a theory.  I've read most of the UFT pages on blazelabs too and they probably go into more mathematical detail into the wave/geometry nature of matter than anything I've come across.  I still think they are missing a few pieces... otherwise they would have published a complete periodic table complete with shell geometry mappings for each element.  I wish somebody would do that, it would give "right brainers" a fighting chance at understanding physics! smile

Zejith_Themis wrote:

"Quod superius sicut quod inferius", we used to joke around the toke.

We should have a thread on scientific memes... stuff that's assumed because it's been repeated. Oh, wait that would run WAY long! yikes

Cool site, I'm having trouble with some of the math early on in the section (nature of mass). Scary how you lose what you don't use. sad

I hear ya.  I'm not a mathematician by any means.  Algebra and calculus is about as far as I got.  I'm trying to go back and relearn some of the vector calculus I missed, but it's slow progress as it is with anything in math.  I'm still a reductionalist at heart and firmly believe that 90% of the math used in physics is unnessesary.

The list of scientific memes would be a long one... you'd have to dedicate a few pages just to what goes into the Big Bang theory lol

I think you're right about me being conditioned to think I can't understand math.  I was actually good with geometry, and it was algebra that gave me fits.  In college I received help from a math major who showed me what calculus was all about, and suddenly it made sense!  Now I've forgotten anything and everything I knew about math.  Surely numbers aren't my enemy!  roll