Topic: Frickin' Reiki People Still *** Me Off

Okay, I just had to share this.  Warning: This will be a rant.

I have been experiencing psychic attack all day, enough so I can feel creepy fingers trying to grab at my auric field and suck energy off of me.  I figure it's somebody trying to hook into me or my work who has a negative opinion of me -- which, so what, right? Who cares? You're not always going to be liked by everyone!  And quite often if you are, you're not doing something right smile

Still, I knew something sticky and icky was being aimed at me all day so I just quietly went about my work and kept my head down and focused on positive stuff, finished work that was on deadline, etc.

Check my stats at my website tonight and sure enough, a whole big crowd of frickin' Reikiheads has me in their sights today (this happens periodically because of my past articles which have been critical of Reiki.)

The funny thing is how 100% of the time when I have been able to track in my website stats and found that  a) a lot of people are suddenly viewing those articles on my site that are negative about Reiki and b)  the origin of the people is a Reiki oriented chat board -- the energy that's been sliming me all the day always feels the same. There is a definite, highly specific, REIKI CRAP that is conveyed by these people. And I am highly allergic to it. It is completely consistent in its feel, its texture, and its energy signature or etheric "character."

What's funny is that most of these people are making seemingly benign posts about how  Reiki is all just pure love, so my viewpoint is obviously skewed. So the words that the Reikiheads use are all still love and light.

But the ENERGY BEHIND THESE FORUMS, and the energy behind the inviduals who occasionally write to me who are serious Reikiheads, is ALWAYS THE SAME. If I were to describe the main way it feels, it's this way:

Imagine walking into a public place like a store, standing in line to check out with a purchase, and a guy sidles up behind you. He's one of those people who has a poor sense of personal boundaries and he stands VERY CLOSE to you.  You try to be polite and just ignore it.  The poor guy probably doesn't realize he's doing it, you tell yourself. Then you notice that he has SEVERE BODY ODOR.  And this odor has a MOBILE quality to it, and suddenly you find that it is wafting your way.  And now the girl behind the checkout counter has run off to the bathroom or to handle a phone call, and the line has stopped moving, and you are stuck next to this close standing odorific poor sense of boundaries guy who is OOZING ALL OVER YOU. The stink of it is all consuming and you feel like you can't even breathe.

That's the energy impression I always get around Reiki people whenever they aim their attention at me, either as individuals or en masse.

I realize there are Reiki practitioners here on the board.  I love you, I support you, and I honor you as healers, but I continue to go on record (since very few of the other professional healers around the world who confirm having the same experiences will do so publicly) .....

THERE IS SOMETHING MAJORLY ****ED UP ABOUT REIKI.  There is some manner of psychic contagion involved, and it is not just benign loving energy. I'm blessed to receive tons of that in my life, and you know what?  Loving energy doesn't creep you out. It doesn't hyperenergize your chakras or make you feel like cold fingers of death are creeping across your auric field.

Get some deodorant, people. I'm tired of your psychic stink.

Okay, that is my vent for the day.  Nothing peeves me off more than going about my business on an otherwise normal, happy, loving, light-hearted day and then getting SLIMED by a dogpile of Reiki people.  (And then being able to track the event after the fact because it started at the exact same time these people were accessing my site and talking about me on their forum. This same sequence of events has played out so many times in my life that I have lost count. )

I'm sorry, but I will continue to hold the viewpoint that Reiki is bad news. 

One of my goals in 2007 is to encourage more of the dozens of healers, both professional and amateur, who have connected with me from all over the world and shared their firsthand Reiki horror stories with me to GO PUBLIC about it.  Every single one of them is afraid of speaking out because they work in the holistic field and Reiki has taken it over like a contagious and embarrassing rash.  So to speak out even SLIGHTLY about something being potentially "off" about Reiki, or at least Reiki as many people practice it, jeopardizes their livelihoods. 

But you wouldn't believe the stuff people have sent me documentation and records of -- it peeves me off no end that nobody will speak out about this when there is an increasing body of evidence accumulating around the world that damage is being done with this highly undisciplined, highly overlaid (by questionable entities) system of energy healing that has somehow in the last decade become the DEFAULT form of "New Age" healing out there. 

GRRRRR.

Okay, I will stop being negative now. But Reiki people, get your slimy paws off my energy field. You're not welcome to it.  You smell smile

LipstickMystic aka Jennifer

Re: Frickin' Reiki People Still *** Me Off

'Tis be ranting season! Arrrrr! And currently it's 24hrs ETA to the new moon in sagittarius.

Sorry to hear you got slimed, I sorta know what that's like. Over the past couple years whenever the clicking and thwumping noises went berserk in my ear for a day or two, I knew that I was being honored with a shower of negative etheric energy from some group of people with extremely low vibrational frequencies just foaming at their mouths thinking of me. Website referral logs would confirm it - 90% of the time someone on the SOTT forum just started or resurrected another montalk-bashing thread.

Through other means I determined that my ear noises corresponded with my being hit by energies of a particular set of frequencies identical to those of negative alien manipulators and/or hybrid underground base remote viewers. This implied that any regular person who pinged me in this manner was either partially or fully resonant with, and therefore controlled or possessed by, nonhuman negative forces. Unlike someone normal who gets pissed at me and also sends hate darts -- from them I won't sense much of anything because their fundamental vibes are still alright.

Reason I mention this is because it ties into what you said about the contagion having infested the Reiki community. Come on, let's face it the attunements are like installations of auric software programs from one person to another, down the line, and any virus that is injected along the way will be passed on. Or perhaps more like a propagated line of etheric implants or negative entity attachments. Doesn't take long for a majority (not everyone) of any such community to be infected. Other healing modalities like CST (Craniosacral Therapy) and MAP (White Brotherhood Medical Assistance Program) are also to be noted as easy vectors of neg manipulation.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

montalk wrote:

Through other means I determined that my ear noises corresponded with my being hit by energies of a particular set of frequencies identical to those of negative alien manipulators and/or hybrid underground base remote viewers. This implied that any regular person who pinged me in this manner was either partially or fully resonant with, and therefore controlled or possessed by, nonhuman negative forces. Unlike someone normal who gets pissed at me and also sends hate darts -- from them I won't sense much of anything because their fundamental vibes are still alright.

Reason I mention this is because it ties into what you said about the contagion having infested the Reiki community. Come on, let's face it the attunements are like installations of auric software programs from one person to another, down the line, and any virus that is injected along the way will be passed on. Or perhaps more like a propagated line of etheric implants or negative entity attachments. Doesn't take long for a majority (not everyone) of any such community to be infected. Other healing modalities like CST (Craniosacral Therapy) and MAP (White Brotherhood Medical Assistance Program) are also to be noted as easy vectors of neg manipulation.

This is interesting about how you get the ear noises, too, when you are under attack.  I sometimes get those, but usually it's more of a big emotional cloud of HATRED that just comes at me from the outside.  You know how we all have a natural fight or flight response, and our nervous systems are finely tuned instruments that can respond to perceived danger in the environment?  Well, it's like that kicks in to an extremely high degree all of a sudden. My auric field KNOWS that there is danger. And it will completely pull me out of whatever I am doing so that I am made aware of it and can shake it off. 

So then, logical Virgo me looks for the cause to explain the effect, and there it is in my web logs. 'Cause nothing else unusual was going on yesterday, I dealt with nobody unusual over the course of my day. So the only anomaly was the extreme "attention" being focused on me by the people at the Reiki thread.

Now....Reiki people reading this or those who have considered studying it....here's the deal.  You are being told that Reiki is a system of pure loving intent that conveys clean, unadulterated goodness to people.  This is great in that it means you truly want to help people. How wonderful is that? You're already ahead of 99% of the population who couldn't care less about trying to help others in any way, shape, or form.

HOWEVER....what you can't see, and what psychics like me have spent a lifetime learning to see and discern, is the entities that have overlaid both the Reiki system itself (largely coming from the ancient Sanskrit symbols but also other stuff bound into the origins of Reiki) and also within the auric fields of most of the Reiki instructors on the planet. 

So, you have two points of energy contagion or psychic possession that you are giving permission to receive. One is giving permission (through blind faith in the system) to the Reiki symbols and the entire lineage of Reiki - even though you never personally met Usui, the founder, and probably never met his immediate students either.  So you never got to check out his energy and integrity in person and are agreeing to be initiated into whatever he was doing on blind faith.

(Hint -- that's not usually a good idea.  You need to learn how to check out the energy of teachers yourself, and you can't do that when their energy is being passed through multiple generations of teachers who were initiated beneath him. You're not getting a chance to examine the original source.)

And then the other source of psychic contagion is everything you are picking up from your teacher.

Your teacher is interested in metaphysics, right? He or she may have dabbled in everything ranging from black magic to yoga to eastern mysticism to channeling ET's.  You don't know everything this person has been up to. 

So again, on blind faith you are opening yourself up to this teacher's energy...and you are saying "PASS ME YOUR ENERGY. WITH EVERYTHING THAT IS ATTACHED TO YOU AS WELL."

So....whatever stuff is hovering in their field, whatever entities they have signed on with through their various studies and dabbling with psychic energy...is now being passed to you because you have agreed to receive it all, kit and kaboodle, from your teacher.

So, you're paying hundreds of dollars for what amounts to an instant psychic possession weekend.

Personally, I like to spend my money on other things. smile

Sometime, and at some point in your life post Reiki initiation, people who can see and perceive etheric stuff will call you on it.  A child might react really negatively to your presence and you won't be able to figure out why. An old person might get really sick in your presence or have a sudden recurrence of a horrible health problem in your presence -- or this will happen shortly after you spent time with them.  Psychics like me who can see and perceive all manner of specific stuff in a person's energy field might get up the balls to say, "Um, hey, you know, I'm kinda sensing some stuff around you that might not be so good."

And of course, you're going to react REALLY well to that.  smile You will chalk it all up to a "detox process," "their karma," "a healing crisis that needed to happen, " or "That psychic chick is just trying to rain on my parade and she obviously works for the CIA."

Open your eyes, Reiki people. That's all I'm asking. You will see things going on in your interactions with others that get a lot more negative or terrible, and you will wonder why you are attracting these things.  If you undo your Reiki initiation, remove the symbols you have taken on into your auric field and dissolve them with divine light, and also decord or disconnect from your teacher and his or her influences, you will regain equilibrium, and then you can examine how it feels plugged into Reiki vs. being unplugged from Reiki. There's a HUGE difference.

The former Reiki practitioners I've worked with who have undone their Reiki ties report increased health, better relationships, less chaos and weirdness and abductions going on, and a deeper, cleaner connection to Spirit after they let go of the Reiki stuff.

So....just consider...maybe....that there is a cleaner, more direct way of embracing a loving higher power that doesn't require the filter of symbols, initiations from teachers, or anything external like that.

Love is the only thing you need. But love projected using the filter or negative overlays that Reiki adds to the mix is NOT the same thing as simple loving intent.

That's the point I want to hammer into the Reiki people's heads.

Okay, enough hammering for the day!  My hands hurt.

4 (edited by Transcix 2006-12-20 08:52:27)

I agree with your view on Reiki... I suggest you meet your 'attackers' with unconditional love and compassion... that will surely cripple any negative energies they are sending you. smile The only problem I could imagine is that their energy is so dirty that feeling it through your compassion could actually prove to be uncomfortably disgusting, which is a problem I have sometimes that I'm working on. But you are able to rise above it!

nothing is sacred, the deconstructing and letting-be of all things, clarity of sight, the realization of no-thing(s), Nothing

To chuck in my two penneth, when i was working as Homeopath i witnessed  quite a few clients who after taking up reiki had blocks to getting well some of whom were making good progress until they started having reiki sessions.
It gets even worse if the reiki practitioner uses unbalanced symbols in their work which appears to be a complete western distortion.

Steve Gamble has written an interesting article about the true origins of reiki and how the teachings have become distorted over time.

http://www.equilibrauk.com/trueoriginsofreiki.pdf

Its not like we are fractions of the whole but rather versions of the whole.

Transcix,

Yep, the unconditional love thing is always a good 'un.....still, when you're walloped by a bunch of people's crap you sort of don't even have time to beam love back at them. You've already been walloped!  smile  It's a challenge, isn't it?

Barefoot Doc,

Interesting "report from the field." Thanks very much for posting it. I get these stories from people all the time and have also observed tons of these interactions myself watching other healers do their work. Makes me want to scream!

The funniest incident was years ago when I was taking the basic pranic healing course.  I dread workshops because inevitably you have to partner up with somebody, and sure enough, I had to partner up with this woman who was a really unbalanced Reiki person "New Age window shopper" type. Definitely a sweet person, well-intentioned, didn't 'mean anybody any harm. But her field was so STICKY and then our instructor needed us to practice certain techniques and hand movements on each other so we could learn the pranic healing techniques, I had to allow this woman to work on me. I shielded up as best I could, but it wasn't easy.

The funny thing was, my instructor was SO attuned that she saw what was going to be going on between us.  And she quietly stood nearby and oh so subtly UNDID everything the Reiki woman was putting into me energetically AS THE WOMAN WORKED ON ME, so we could both have the experience we needed of learning the hand movements but so I wouldn't pick up this woman's ick because I was allowing myself to be open to her.

How cool was that?  smile Very cool. I love it when a teacher knows their stuff.

After the workshop, which was great 'cause I learned this amazing stuff, the instructor and I briefly exchanged glances...and it was very clear that I was thanking her, and it was very clear that she simply did what needed to be done and was happy to help out and keep me clear while this woman worked on me.

I tried not to get too chummy with the woman who worked on me but didn't want to be impolite.  But I did get enough of the narrative of her going from class to class, just kind of this lost New Age soul, really. And how her life was a total mess. The interesting thing was how she would tell me "Then I took this course or that course..and three weeks later I got into a car crash....then I took this other course...and a week later my dog died....and then I took this other course...and then my mom got cancer...."

I mean, she really didn't see that there was this direct correlation with really bad stuff happening in her life right after she was taking these different Reiki initiations or going on Reiki/healer retreats....you could chart the time frame on a calendar by just listening to her.

That's what makes me sad. Is that people end up being blind to the effects of the psychic possession that is obviously starting to ooze crud all through their life and all through their sphere of influence, affecting family, pets, workmates, and so on.  Because this stuff SPREADS and seeks other willing hosts like a true parasite.

The only way I've found to stop the spread of the contagion is either to avoid the person or to teach that person how to undo the Reiki initation and break off those ties and disconnect from the entities. Then their natural healing powers usually bounce right back and they get really happy and well again.

I think the saddest situation I ever observed was this beginning healer who had fallen under the sway of this male Reiki guru. He had self-published a book that wasn't doing very well. She was an older woman who had once lost a daughter in a tragic way and had a lot to teach others about healing through grief, lots of wisdom of her own to share with the world. So she decided to self-publish her own book.  Bad idea.

The day her book arrived from the printers and she was about to have a launch party and do a big marketing campaign, she had a debilitating stroke.

It was caused by the entities her Reiki teacher was plugged into.  They didn't want any competing books to be published within this Reiki "master's" circle. Because HE was supposed to be the guru, she was just a student, and he took total credit for all of her gifts and talents.

Then this woman sought help from me, and I couldn't help her unless she unhooked from the guru who was poisoning her auric field psychically.  But she wouldn't let go of her connection to him. So I wasn't able to help her.  Sad thing is I could have probably cured her of her symptoms - I've done it before - but I can't work on people when something they're plugged into is aggressively attacking me or preventing the person from receiving treatment.

These entities that gave her the stroke were GLEEFUL. I heard them laughing and bragging about what they had done.

All the while, of course, the Reiki guy was clueless.  He still teaches today.  When we moved to this area, where he also lived, I set a clear intention that his entities had to leave town. The man was welcome to stay, I certainly wished him the best and hoped for his own healing and renewal from the atrocious forces he was plugged into.  But his entities were NOT PERMITTED in my town. 

Before our moving truck had even arrived at the house, the guy had magically relocated, packed up his whole business, and moved to another state.

Hmm.  Gotta love the spiritual pest control service. smile 

Years ago I attended a Reiki class as a trade-out for a reading I did.  The woman had VERY strange energy, and the reading I had done for her showed that she had a lot of life issues (which she confirmed). 

I can remember her talking about how it's natural for healers to take on the "stuff" of the people they're healing, and that this is why so many healers have weight issues.  I didn't like the sound of that.  I know it's true, but she was presenting it as though this was a condition that couldn't be avoided-- and was actually the mark of a truly loving person. 

One valid point she made that still makes me smile... she said that cats were natural "Reiki" healers, and that hers would put her paws on someone she was healing.  I doubt very much that cats will have any truck with Reiki, but I do believe in the healing aspect.  Who knows, maybe that cat was undoing her work in the same way your Prana instructor was doing for your New Age partner!

On the last day of the old moon, it was definitely intense and probably more so for certain types of natal zodiac arrangements> I can tell you it was definitely not a pleasant ride in my case.
SO be aware in addition to those challenges that the archetypal energies were likely helping add fuel to the fire. I don't recall the source or the details but I had read somewhere that Reiki in the main was tainted and altered from its original form. I don't remember the specifics, but if I had to conjecture I would say it has something to do with energy stealing. Some kind of, overlay, complexity, duplicity.....machination. Stuart Wild has spoken about every person he knows personally that has been involved in Yoga came down with severe physical and other weird maladies. Some of these things may not operate across the board. I suspect its like other types of incursions and intrusions there has to be a weak spot to create an opening. Some of these things work like keys in locks depending on a persons exact energy makeup. It may be difficult to gain access to true causality but we can definitely make intelligent correlations and I think this sort of reverse engineering is gaining speed in the healing community. The ideas I am working to convey are difficult to language.

StarCat

9 (edited by feritciva 2006-12-21 04:58:05)

So, we don't have an "alternative" healing way here as Reiki-people often says. This has same complications just as conventional drugs.

I never researched Reiki. Some may say Reiki is not something "to be researched" but this is "my way" you know. So I don't exactly know what the details of Reiki work is. But what LM said makes perfect sense:

So again, on blind faith you are opening yourself up to this teacher's energy...and you are saying "PASS ME YOUR ENERGY. WITH EVERYTHING THAT IS ATTACHED TO YOU AS WELL."

So....whatever stuff is hovering in their field, whatever entities they have signed on with through their various studies and dabbling with psychic energy...is now being passed to you because you have agreed to receive it all, kit and kaboodle, from your teacher.

Wow! Great view!

Drugs have their side effects. Vitamins, minerals and herbs - which I had a MS degree on - have their unwanted effects and even toxicities too. Drugs do not "ask" your body's permission once they enter to your system. They directly go to revelant receptor, inhibit or stimulate it. Then a lot of pathway which is connected to that receptor changes/alters. Allright, maybe your pain is decreased but your stomach is disturbed because they use the same pathway in the body.

Vitamins/herbs are more gentle. But if you use them overdose or even mix them with some drugs there are toxicity risks. Synthetic vitamins are worse. I once said in one of my seminars "synthetic and natural vitamins are chemically the same but the molecules have different experiences" (haha, nobody heard that in the audience). So it's the same with the Reiki. It may be a good way if the source/mediator is pure. But we all have different experiences don't we? We don't even know the attachments we ourselves have, how can be sure of others.

A lot food for thought I say, thanks for the thread LM.

Change we must, to live again
- Jon Anderson

Fert, very astute......
IT rreally comes down to one being able to sense the intent of the modality in question and
" feel-know " NOT  " think " about  if it will be beneficial.
Also some sage people have noted that the energy flow in most healings is sexual.
Massage which is definitely useful in my book is more often than not, an exchange of sexual energies, just with definite boundaries.

StarCat

11 (edited by LipstickMystic 2006-12-21 08:24:02)

Yeah, it would be nice if Reiki people were more open to a "peer review" process where those of us who have experienced serious problems either when receiving the technique or observing the technique in action could officially have our voices heard. The entire problem with so many alternative healing modalities is that they are not transparent, not open to independent observation. And if you are critical of them -- with very good reason -- your consciousness is to blame!  That's the insane part.

Imagine going to a doctor for treatment for a serious illness, and then you get even more sick after the treatment, and so you very reasonably ask him what went wrong -- and he blames YOU for the fact that you got sicker.

This is what Reiki people and many DNA activation people and what not are doing ALL THE TIME. 

Very silly. How can anybody in the holistic health community expect to be taken seriously when they never allow dissenting voices to be acknowledged?  They're basing their work on superstition, blind faith, and ego instead of logic, experiential wisdom, shared anecdotes, and discernment.

It's just become this ooga-booga technique with all this mystery around it.

About yoga -- yoga does severe damage to the sacral chakra, and Stuart Wilde talks about how yoga opens up your lower chakras to parasitic infestation by the negs.  I've observed this to be true, too.  I tried to take two different yoga classes years ago.  My teachers were both very physically ill and major devotees of the Kripalu center, the big yoga center in New York state.  I'll have to write more about yoga stuff sometime! But it is bad news. 

There is a wonderful essay in the current issue of a new magazine called Men's Vogue here in the US. It's the issue with Aussie actor Hugh Jackman on the cover. (YUM! Love me that Hugh Jackman. smile  Within the magazine is an essay a man wrote about being a "yoga widower." It's a somewhat humorous yet also very serious account of how his wife's addiction to yoga quite literally destroyed their marriage.

What he DOESN'T say explicitly in the essay, but what you can clearly read between the lines if you are metaphysically savvy, is that essentially the cult-like nature of the yoga world and the psychic possession of the entities turned his otherwise lovely wife into a cranky, critical, weird, obsessive yoga zombie.  And the breakup of their marriage made him very sad. They had been this amazingly in synch couple who just loved each other so much and had been together for years before yoga intervened.

This essay should be read as a "primer" by anyone thinking of taking yoga or considering taking it again.  In my experience, when taking yoga, you have about a three week period during which the entities attached to the yoga ley lines (especially Hatha Yoga or "beginner's yoga") will battle for control of you.  And you either fend them off and suddenly feel an aversion to going to class and stop going, or you sign on with them. There are no other choices.

The entities involved are the same group of albino/Nordics that have done a great deal of damage to humanity and tried to enslave them on every level . They are related to the negative reptilians, but I believe they are a different species.  I don't know for sure, though.  There seems to be a lot of crossover between beings of that type being rep shapeshifters.  But the ones who came after me the two different times I tried yoga were the albino/Nordic humanoids. Nasty pieces of work. They "own" all lineages of yoga.  They especially love stealing women's sexual energy by subverting it into yoga practice - that's how the critters get their loosh harvest, from the women assuming all those pretzel-like positions with their crotch aimed in weird directions.  And then the women later wonder why they have troubles achieving orgasms or are experiencing infertility issues. It's because parasitic energies are plugged into their female organs at that point.

In the man's essay in Men's Vogue he talks about the irony of how his yoga-addicted wife got all flexible and limber and slim, and how his male friends said, "Wow, you guys must be doing interesting things in bed now!" ....but the fact of the matter was that she lost all interest in sex as she got more sucked into the yoga world, plus she pretty much emasculated him for not eating right, not SITTING right, etc.  And this was not the woman he knew and loved.

Maybe I should start offering teeshirts in my online store.....

"Just say no to yoga"

"Don't be a Reikihead."

smile

I think the saddest thing is that all of these heavily promoted, highly popularized, New Age practices like Reiki and yoga are taking truly innocent folks with good intentions who want to do something spiritual with their lives and subverting that kind energy into a nasty loosh harvest for the negs.  Practitioners of both disciplines are just serving themselves up on a platter for the nasty critters to have a big, fat dinner.

Personally, I'm all for starving the suckers.

12 (edited by lyra 2006-12-21 09:41:51)

LipstickMystic wrote:

About yoga -- yoga does severe damage to the sacral chakra, and Stuart Wilde talks about how yoga opens up your lower chakras to parasitic infestation by the negs.  I've observed this to be true, too.  I tried to take two different yoga classes years ago.  My teachers were both very physically ill and major devotees of the Kripalu center, the big yoga center in New York state.  I'll have to write more about yoga stuff sometime! But it is bad news...........They "own" all lineages of yoga.  They especially love stealing women's sexual energy by subverting it into yoga practice - that's how the critters get their loosh harvest, from the women assuming all those pretzel-like positions with their crotch aimed in weird directions.  And then the women later wonder why they have troubles achieving orgasms or are experiencing infertility issues. It's because parasitic energies are plugged into their female organs at that point.

This is all very interesting.  I  haven't formally practiced yoga, so I have a question.  Back when I read Stuart Wilde's claims about all this I wondered, If they're going to plug into us, why does yoga make it optimal? Couldn't they just plug into us any ol' time our bodies are not in a walking or sitting position?  I mean, we can't always either be walking or sitting - but even if we are, why is walking and sitting any different from having your bum pointed in the air?   Is there something else about yoga that I'm missing here?  Being that I don't practice it, I don't know what else, if anything, they may be doing besides stretching out their bodies into various positions.   

So yeah, this is what I didn't get.  I've done my fair share of body stretches, is this as dangerous as yoga?  And if so, again, why?

I feel like I need to do body streches, and sometimes even a nice round of sit ups and push ups.  If I don't, my body gets tight and tense and the muscles seem to wither away.   So I'd be curious how this attachment thing works.   If stuff can attach to us just because we stick our bums in the air or do stretches on the floor, then forget it.  I'm not even going to worry about it.   The game is rigged, they can "get us" no matter what then, if you think about it.  "Ah!  Your butt is pointed at a different angle than it normally is!  Plug in!  Plug in!"   "AH!   You're stretching out your legs!  We're attached!  We're attached!"   big_smile  Just seems ridiculous, unless there's more to it all.

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

lyra wrote:

This is all very interesting.  I  haven't formally practiced yoga, so I have a question.  Back when I read Stuart Wilde's claims about all this I wondered, If they're going to plug into us, why does yoga make it optimal? Couldn't they just plug into us any ol' time our bodies are not in a walking or sitting position?

I thought the same thing.  The only difference I could see is that Yoga induces a meditative state as well as body positioning.  Could be something different, but that's the only explanation I could come up with.

I don't do Yoga either.  But that's just because it requires too much pain and work. wink

Remember when Yoda told luke it's the same thing moving his sunken ship out of the mud as it is moving a small pebble a few inches? I believe this applies here, and maybe if you just think in these terms then you'll notice changes. If you know they can't touch you then they can't, but if you doubt then they can, and if you fight it then they can.

nothing is sacred, the deconstructing and letting-be of all things, clarity of sight, the realization of no-thing(s), Nothing

In the essay the yoga widower wrote in Men's Vogue, he talked about a chronic condition that many yoga practioners developed called "yoga butt." This isn't to be confused with the cool, highly sculpted, lean aspects of a yoga butt -- this is a particular, painful condition that many practitioners develop. Kind of like tennis elbow but on a different area of the body.

Here's a little more info about it:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,66012,00.html

This is a sign that there is a tear in the etheric egg or auric envelope. And whenever a tear or hole develops in the auric egg (through repetitive stress injuries like that one,) it increases the likelihood that parasitic energies will come in. Practitioners of yoga often wear this "yoga butt" problem as a badge of honor, comparing notes on how much they are suffering, and likening the degree of pain they are in to the efficacy of their workout.....instead of going, "Hey, if everybody who does yoga is in pain all the time, how is this good for their bodies?" and then going,  "If I'm hurting myself all the time, isn't that weakening my energy field?"

The other problem with yoga is that each line of yoga that has to do with physical postures (vs. the ones that are just breath-centered forms of yoga like arhatic) has this weird thing going on. The specific postures act as an "alphabet" or vocabulary for CONJURING UP VARIOUS RELATED ENTITIES. It is A MAGICAL LANGUAGE OF PHYSICAL MOVEMENT. Pretty wild.

Do the "cobra" pose long enough, and you'll see a snakelike thing sneaking into the person's energy field.  Other postures that involve contortions of the pelvis will generate weird spindly looking things in the lower part of a person's aura. 

Other postures serve as a magical language that quite literally dials up the negative albino/Nordics. I mean, do the postures for about twenty minutes, and these critters are suddenly in etheric form STANDING NEXT TO YOU.

There are many metaphysical forms of athleticism that dial into different entity groups. Pretty much the whole of martial arts, for one.  Although with martial arts different entity groups are involved.  Some of them conjure up a strange race of dark humanoid entities that appear as if they are wearing black "robes," and they are headless, or at least, they hide their faces or heads from view. 

This same group of almost monklike or dark wizardlike discarnate beings is heavily involved with the darker side of Tibetan Buddhism, and the same entities were attached to former New Age Tibetan Buddist teacher Frederick Lenz, who was a neoproponent of Tibetan Buddhism and whose cult members became hooked into these entities. After they plugged into these critters by studying under Lenz, the students when viewed etherically HAD NO HEADS.  They had taken on the same weird properties as the entities who had "taught" or "inspired" Lenz to do his particular style of teaching. When they'd go journeying out of body in their astral form, these students would have no head in their astral body.

There are MANY ancient lineages of critters associated with various postures, physical modalities, and also language/letters themselves.  The use of ancient Sanskrit letters in Reiki is the main reason I've been able to detect for the psychic possession of the students of Reiki.  It's not the only point of entry, but it is one.

And to be really politically incorrect, Hebrew letters when you scan them (as the neo-Kabbalah people from Rav Berg's group advise you to do to become enlightened or to heal or to access "good" energy) hooks into the albino/Nordics as well.

Which raises a lot of interesting and disturbing questions about the very nature of language and letters itself.

Remember the whole Tower of Babel story and the alleged scattering of the languages that happened in ancient times?  Mankind supposedly had a shared, telepathic language before then, and so man was unable to "lie' to another man because untruths were immediately detected.

Then you perhaps had "God" or ET's masquerading as godlike beings scattering humanity across the globe, isolating them, instilling what we now use as language, and suddenly......

Man became capable of deception and lies.  Because without telepathic abilities, it's hard to discern truth.

So....is language itself a tool to make us in "Their" image?  To turn us into deceptive, easily controlled, manipulated beings who have lost their spiritual sovereignty? 

Interesting possibilities.

But Lyra, to go back to your original idea, doing physical movements that you yourself design and desire, that come from the native wisdom of your own body, are perfectly fine.

With yoga you have a lot of truly contortionist things going on with the root/sacral part of the body.  And NOBODY would "naturally" assume these postures unless they're, well, pretty weird. Even dancers don't do them.

Another aspect of yoga that creates entry for possession is the RIGIDITY of the thing. If every part of your body has to be perfectly aligned in a highly specific way, each muscle and sinew coordinated to form a specific shape, and thereby you are aligning your body with a specific frequency or "letter" in terms of the physical "alphabet" of conjuring up ET's, that's a very different thing than hitting some of the same moves in certain styles of yoga through a more organic, less rigid, less controlled, less ritualistic intention.

So -- you should be cool to do basically whatever you need to with your butt !  smile