Topic: Shattering the Existing Paradigm

Something to consider:

"Each of you who is attuned to these Messages is being stimulated to emit a particular frequency pattern, and as more and more of you join in with your "notes," the collective energies and patterns will build in strength until they shatter the frequency envelope--the "glass ceiling"--that surrounds the planet. You will be shattering the energetic patterns of the existing paradigm, and opening the pathway for the emergence of a totally new world to emerge from this one. In this way, as well as the other ways we have mentioned above, you will be actively assisting in the planet's birthing into the new paradigm that will exist as Terra. All the years you have felt "out of step" with the existing paradigm are now revealed as those parts of your particular pattern that will supply the necessary deviation from the central "tone" of the existing paradigm to shatter it, on an energetic level. This is one of the reasons you have all felt so "different," as if you were "marching to a different drummer." You are! And that differentness will serve the planet by breaking the energetic bonds that maintain the material of the present paradigm.

Isn't it wonderful to know that everything you thought might be "wrong" with you is now your means to create a pathway to something utterly new? Sound and light are the elements out of which the entire Creation is formed. You bring light into the planet and you emit sound to shatter the container that has perpetuated the cycles of third-density existence. You are shattering the "glass ceiling" that has kept the planet and the people on it from advancing to the next level of being. This is a great act of service, and it has required and will continue to require much of you. The greatest act you can do to support this process is to go within, allow everything to move through you, and peacefully surrender to the process as it unfolds. By doing this, you become a "superconductor" for the higher light to enter the planet, and you emit a purer tone to shatter the glass ceiling of the existing paradigm."

Source:
Operation Terra
http://www.operationterra.com/Messages/ … er25_.html

Re: Shattering the Existing Paradigm

Hey wandering.

Yes I've felt this way most of my life. I knew from an early age that I wasn't 'normal,' or that I was going to lead an ordinary life.

I'm doing all I can to increase the frequency on the planet, but it just doesn't feel like enough. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to explode. I can barely contain the excitement I have to evolve and create a new world. And then I look around me at all the fear and ignorance of other people, and it all just seems hopeless. It's as if I'm jumping up and down shouting pointing at the new world of possibilities that people can experience, and everyone is just giving me funny looks and thinking I'm crazy. I feel chained down by the people around me (or their frequencies). They're keeping the planet chained down. This feeling has created a passive anxiety for me. It's hard to care about mundane everyday life when you know what lies ahead over the horizon. When I get grounded, I get depressed. So I have a choice of staying grounded and depressed or getting anxious but not centered.

Here's a good analogy: I sometimes feel like it's a race and I'm already at the finish line. I look back and everyone else is just walking really slowly and looking around at the flora and fauna. Then I'm like, "Come on! Come on! What are waiting for!??" I'll run back to join everyone else occasionally but I get depressed that I'm not at the finish line where I'm happy and content.

Does anyone else feel this way?

Tom Petty has a song that goes: "The waiting is the hardest part." 

I feel that way.  As I increasingly become aware of greater possibilities, I sometimes feel like, "Ok, let's get going, let's get the show on the road."

I have a feeling that there will be major positive and negative events ahead.  I've even come to the point where I can see the positive in the negative.  For example, if there is an event that most people would consider "bad", I see at as bad also, but I also can see it as a step that indicates: "Wow, we really may be traveling along this transformation road, after all."

Personally, I don't think that we have long to wait for an event, or set of events, of that type.

Like Neo in the Matrix, we've been "downloaded" with  the right moves in preparation for the battles ahead. And there are always battles ahead. The waiting is indeed the hardest part (great song.)

Think of being still, but ready and poised to spring into action at a moment's notice, practicing your knowledge on small potatoes, and you'll build up your power to a very high degree. Really do this and I'm certain you will not be bored.

There's nothing more difficult to do, so that alone keeps you absorbed. Think of being attacked in your sleep and being able to spring to complete wakefulness and subduing your attacker within seconds.

That's what we face. It'll come like a thief in the night, and when we least expect it.

"The preparation is all."

Very cool.  Nice insights.  I think there is a phrase from Aikido that goes:
"The expectation of little, and the readiness for much."