16 (edited by Pictus 2006-04-26 18:35:40)

Re: The biggest synchronicity in the history of synchronicities

OOOOHHHhhh…
Aaaaaaaahhh…
Ooohhhh…
Hheheh

By your awareness decided not to go, so it was the best choice.

Here what you can do(Lyra&Tom) in your next woo-woo concert. lol
http://www.animation-station.com/dancers/images/dancer001.gif

Bye, Pictus

--------------------
http://pictus.co.nr

Fascinating story, Lyra. Thanks for sharing.

One thing confuses me.You talk as if you were with Tom. Are you the energetic writer who paints in watercolors?

The three possibilities seem quite logical to me, but could someone define "bump on the timeline"? And how could a synchronicity be bait for a trap?

18 (edited by montalk 2006-04-26 23:04:53)

LightningEye wrote:

could someone define "bump on the timeline"?

This may help you better understand what I meant, an excerpt from my Realm Dynamics  article:

Synchronicity

According to Jung, synchronicities are meaningful coincidences. They function as waking dream symbols and communicate the presence of something significant beneath the threshold of conscious awareness. Synchronicities tend to appear during hyperdimensional activity or prior to emotionally charged events and expansions in awareness. In general, they are precursors to either realm expansion or realm breech.

Moving realm boundaries generate shockwaves that radiate spherically into the surrounding holographic region. An emotional experience several hours in the future may send shockwaves backward in time, which upon impacting the present realm induces vibrations that resonate and attract corresponding synchronicities. These meaningful coincidences share the same archetypal basis as the emotional event having generated the shockwave; the wave shares the frequency of its source. Thus synchronicities often precede learning experiences and carry a symbolic nature that reflects the nature of the impending event.

In fact, any perturbation in the realm boundary will inevitably generate precursor synchronicities that give information about the source of disturbance. A looming realm breech, for instance, will be preceded by foreboding synchronicities such as omens or the sighting of certain warning numbers. Because the archetype filters through a symbolic lexicon before manifesting, the same warning may manifest differently for different people depending on what symbols they find meaningful. Some symbols are more universal than others. Interpreting them should be handled no differently than interpreting dream symbols.

I also think synchronicities can be intentionally manifested by the subconscious / Higher Self or hyperdimensional beings to get your attention.

Also see Val Valerian's article on Synchronicity.

LightningEye wrote:

And how could a synchronicity be bait for a trap?

By fooling you into believing something is necessarily the work of providence just because it seems magical, miraculous, or beyond coincidence. Please see the recent posts in the Red Flags / Disinformation thread.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

montalk wrote:
LightningEye wrote:

And how could a synchronicity be bait for a trap?

By fooling you into believing something is necessarily the work of providence just because it seems magical, miraculous, or beyond coincidence. Please see the recent posts in the Red Flags / Disinformation thread.

Ah, I see. Sounds like we need to remember to logically scrutinize our sources. Sound advice for anyone. Thanks for the link.

pokerboy101381 wrote:
holotropic wrote:

tom & lyra,

I say this with the utmost of respect for the both of you : why give so much ???
are there no risks?
even hypothetically?

Everyone here has given permission by default.(montalk.net/NR isn't advertised....no one is forced to come here....everyone found it on their own accord.)

They can only grow by sharing in this type of situation.

right you are Pokerboy.I think you may have misunderstood me.Fair enough.

Accoss the divide.

Dinkum Tom.
it was'nt the content,it was the detail.

peace.

Accoss the divide.

22 (edited by lyra 2006-04-28 11:37:16)

holotropic wrote:

tom & lyra,

I say this with the utmost of respect for the both of you : why give so much ???
are there no risks?
even hypothetically?

holotropic wrote:

peace.

I'm confused about what risks you're talking about.  What risks are there in talking about this funny synchronicity? 

You know what was a "risk", for me?  Driving those 4,000 miles - by myself - from Portland, Oregon to South Florida, to move to a place I'd never been, where I didn't know even one person and had no housing or job waiting for me.  Just showed up.  Woohoo!  Where's the beach!  big_smile  Now that's a risk.

Kind of puts the rest in perspective.  haha

As far as "details" go though, I think I understand what you're getting at.  But, speaking for myself, I don't live in fear of hypothetical risks related to revealing details.  You can't live that way.  Life's too short.   A person who has that mindset will end up drawing to themselves the very things they fear.

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

holotropic wrote:

Dinkum Tom.

peace.

You mean the city name? It's not like we know where they live and we own IRS badges...

Just documenting a recent synch: I was watching a video of Al Bielek giving a lecture about the Philadelphia Experiment and Montauk Project. Skipped forward to where he drew diagrams of the hyperdimensional torus of time and how USS Eldridge shifted phase around the tube of the torus to become invisible, and also how the Montauk Project used alien technology to achieve higher order effects. Just then my mail program said I got a new message... turned out to be junk mail but I glanced at the sender and subject line which said: "Lizzie Eldridge - Quality Replica Timepieces." Thought that was funny...

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

Montalk-  I know this thread has discussed the possible meanings of synchronicity, but when you saw that particular one, how did you interpret it?

I've had too many synchronicities to count them all.  Nearly all the milestone markers of my life have been marked with synchronicities, which makes for wonderful stories to tell.  He're's the first one I remember:

I was 4 years old, and was being prepared to go to the baby sitter down the street.  This woman had a hellacious child, but she was my age and I could play with her.  Anyway, I had this Bugs Bunny doll that talked when you pulled the cord, and I decided I wanted to take him.  My Dad flat out said "No, Sissy (the little girl) will just break it."  I persisted and he jokingly said, "Let's see what Bugs has to say about it."  He ceremoniously pulled the cord, and Bugs said something I don't recall him saying before or since:  "Hey, why don't cha take me with you!"  My Dad and Mom sat there bug-eyed with mouths open.  I took Bugs with me, of course.

From later in life:

When I was 18, I had a group of friends that included two gay men, Robert and Johnny.  I lost touch with them, but found I was thinking about them a lot after I got a divorced.  I'd moved into an old apartment building in a cool part of town when I began my search.  I finally found a number that I thought was Johnny's, and I gave him a call.  He answered and said he and Robert still lived together, and did I want to see them sometime.... I said, "Sure, where do you live?"  He named the exact same cross street as I lived, and we all ran outside to see each other.  They were in the building next to me.  smile

26 (edited by lyra 2006-08-20 11:44:59)

montalk wrote:

Skipped forward to where he drew diagrams of the hyperdimensional torus of time and how USS Eldridge............"Lizzie Eldridge - Quality Replica Timepieces.".........

Holy cow!  That's wild.  Seriously!   And with the added "lizzie" bonus as well!  big_smile 

Lono.....I was smiling by the time I finished reading your story.  I could feel the happy reunion energy. smile  Cool story!

I had one very much like it, but even weirder that occurred back in late '94.  It's a weird story because it's a "cross roads" moment, where literally, 10,000 things hinged on this one moment very much like the circumstances of the reunion you described.  It's behind fork-in-the-road timeline moment.  Instead I get an image of a spoked wheel.  Or a spiderweb.  It's hard to describe.

But back in '94 I was renting a room in Aliso Viejo, California (orange county) and my best friend from high school, Shirley, was leaving to go back to Israel and enlist in the military.   We were supposed to hang out one more time before she left the States, but to be honest, I didn't want to.  We'd been drifting apart, namely, because she was really immature and was always talking about herself.  wink  She was the youngest of 5 kids, so, had that "baby" mentality.  EVERYTHING was always her, her, her.  So, I wasn't really looking forward to hanging out all night with her, and so when she called me about it I was like, "Um....I don't know.....I'll have to think about it....."  Just hemming and hawing about it.  I got off the phone and then had a lecture in my mind - it's only one night.  It's not going to kill ya.  She's leaving for Israel and who knows when and if you'll ever see her again anyway.  So just do it and be done with it. 

So when she called back later I'd changed my mind and was like, Sure, okay, let's go.  So we hung out and went to all these different places, and then wound up going to the movies too.  I don't even remember which one it was, but I remember as the lights were dimming and the curtain was going up she was suddenly like, "OH MY GOD!  I almost forgot!  I saw Julie a couple of days ago!  And she wasn't looking too good.  She looked really tired and sick."

Julie was a friend of mine from high school who I briefly roommated with after graduation.  She was pregnant, and she and her "husband" (it was such a joke...He was 19 going on 2, and their "relationship" was a joke) were homeless and living out of their car when I ran into her in June of '93.  I'd insisted that she (and he too, unfortunately) come stay with me for awhile, in the guest house I was renting from my then-boyfriend.  I mean, no way was I going to let my pregnant friend be homeless in a car in the middle of a hot SoCal summer.   Anyway, Julie and her "husband" eventually moved out of the guesthouse and moved on in life, and I'd lost track of her.  I hadn't seen her since October of '93.  So, six months by that point.

So when I heard that Shirley had seen Julie, and that Julie wasn't looking healthy at all, I became concerned.  My alarm bells went off and I vowed....I would track down Julie!!  Find her, and see if she was okay.

Julie's name wasn't listed in information, so I went the only route I could think of...called her husband's parents in Mission Viejo.  smile  When I did, I actually got her husband on the line. !   He just so happened to be over at his parents when I called, and answered the phone.  We were like, HEY!!  How's it going!  How are you!!!  Oh my god!  and had this totally animated conversation.  Finally I told him why I was calling, and said I was trying to track down Julie.   Where do you guys live right now?

"We're living in Aliso Viejo right now...."

"NO WAY!" I said, grinning.  "Me too!"

"Yeah, we're living in this place off of Alicia Parkway..."

"NO WAY!!  ME TOO!"

Then he says the name of the complex, (can't even remember it anymore! haha)  and I was like, "Oh...my....god...that's where *I* live!!!"

Now it was his turn.  "No way!!'

It turned out that him and Julie were living on the other side of the complex.  If you went through the front gate, you go left to get to their unit, right to get to mine.   They were in apartment K, apparently, but he couldn't remember the building number.

That's okay, I thought.   I will knock on every Apartment K door in the complex until I find her. wink  (crazy stubborn Scorpio. haha)

Later that night I took off on foot to go find her.  It was about 9 p.m. or so when I set out.  I passed by the front gate and headed to the left of it.  Usually there were lamp posts lighted along the walkways, but for some reason in that area they were off, so it was relatively dark.  And I didn't have to walk too far before I suddenly hear my name being called from a balcony above my head.

"Carissa??"  It was Julie's voice.  I hear a guy's voice with her.   

"Julie!"  big_smile  I don't know how she could see me, but she did.  I heard her tell the guy she was with to go downstairs and let me in. 

And that's how I met my infamous buddy Mike, from California.  wink  The one who helped me along in life in my 20's.  Mike's the one who answered the door, with a big grin, like "Hey!  Come on in..."  Mike was Julie's friend, (I don't know how they met) but soon we became friends too.  And later on, part of the same group of roommates.

So much stuff came out of me hunting Julie down that night.  Or rather......... me deciding to hang out with Shirley one last time after all, and then Shirley thinking to mention Julie to me, which led to me hunting Julie down, and the rest being history.  !   It's unflippin'believable.   There's like a list of things that came out of it all, and hence, the reason why this "synchronicity" feels to me like a spoked wheel.  This incident sits in the middle, with thousands of spokes of "life happenings" eminating off of it, everything connecting back to that moment.   Among many, many other things, it led to me becoming friends with Mike, then roommating with him and his friends, one of whom became my infamous ex boyfriend Steve...the guy with the NSA dad that I mention in my book.  And so on.

And the thing with Julie is in itself a whole story (just like Shirley is, actually)  There's so much to say there.  For starters, we looked so similar and were nearly the same age.  She's a Cancer/Virgo Tiger.  I'm a Scorpio/Virgo Tiger.  She was 5'2", with blonde red hair, brown eyes and had a tendency to wear black T shirts with blue jeans and black Vans.  I was 5'3" with blonde red/red/red brown hair, of the same length as hers, brown eyes, wearing the same style of clothes.   My ex K____ told me that from the back he couldn't tell us apart.  big_smile   She was also pretty psychic as well, like me.  And throughout the rest of the 90's we would inadvertently "follow" each other around in life.  We'd keep falling out of touch only to discover that we were living in neighboring apartment complexes.  And let me remind people.....SoCal is a big place!  Orange County alone is the size of the state of Connecticut, roughly.  So, plenty of places to choose from.  Yet we always wound up right near each other.    Our paths kept crossing, like in '98 when Mike told me that Julie and her boyfriend Cliff were breaking up and Cliff was moving out...this is when I found out that yet again, Julie had been living across the street from me for the entire past year, unbeknownst to me.  (julie and her husband had divorced by this point, and she had been with this guy named Cliff for a few years.)  Mike told me that since Cliff was moving out, he was taking his fridge with him, leaving Julie and her daughter without one.  But it was the same exact week that Steve and I were moving into a new place that already came with a fridge, so, we needed to get rid of the one we had.  !  So when I heard that I was like, OMG!  Tell Julie she can have our fridge!!   big_smile   And we worked it all out.  She got our fridge for free, and didn't have to go without.  As a single mom she couldn't afford to buy a new one.

Later on we would both wind up living down the street from each other in Rancho Santa Margarita, and both of us would have one pet.....................a black cat.  Okay, now tell me THAT ain't weird!

ANYway, it just goes on and on.  There's so many synchs going on for me with that group of people during that time of my life.  They're so "out there" that they border on outright reality manipulation and some strange, other wordly occurences being manipulated on some other level.   I tried to simplify it, and still left out most of it.  wink  And I stilll haven't figured out what it all means though.  It was such a crazy time though, that's for sure!!

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
-----

Wow, Lyra!  I can completely relate to that story, even the way it went round and round.  Sounds like your life is like mine-- a bit charmed (or something).  I know for a fact that people who stay around me much see the weird things that happen in my life, and they have to believe in something higher than causality, even if it's just for me.  I've even thought that this might be the very purpose for these things happening to me, so that other people might see and start questioning reality.  Sort of like a living witness, if you will.

Are you still friends with Julie, or did she drift out of your life?

Oh, I forget to mention in my previous post:  the week before Johnny and Robert came back into my life, I had a dream that my father was having a party for me.  I could see two chairs set up, and I asked him who they were for.  He replied, "those are for Johnny and Robert."

28 (edited by lyra 2006-08-20 13:52:46)

Lono wrote:

Oh, I forget to mention in my previous post:  the week before Johnny and Robert came back into my life, I had a dream that my father was having a party for me.  I could see two chairs set up, and I asked him who they were for.  He replied, "those are for Johnny and Robert."

Now that's cool!   Seriously.  Wow!

Lono wrote:

Are you still friends with Julie, or did she drift out of your life?

No, we had a bit of a falling out. wink  She and I were on completely different wavelengths in life. We started out at the beginning having some things in common, which is why we became buddies.  For instance, she and I were the only two that I knew of in our graduating class who were already out on our own in life, supporting ourselves, with no parents in the picture.  Her, more so than me.  She'd been doing it since 11th grade actually.  Working, renting a room, paying her own bills in life, taking care of herself.   So we initially bonded because when I found myself out on my own in 12th grade, I asked her for some advise for how to find a place to rent, and just what it's like in general, and if she had any advise.   So we had similar circumstances, and our personalities clicked, because we were so close astrologically speaking.   But after that, we were completely different.  She was pregnant at 19 and married to a dolt.   She loved drama for the sake of it and was one of those chicks that was literally dating 10 guys at the same time after her dolt husband went to jail and she had an excuse to leave him.  She drank all the time and was always out clubbing and hooking up with guys, loved to have guys fighting over her and being in the middle, getting all that attention, loved to pick fights with boyfriends just to give herself something to do when she was bored.  Can't relate to all that, at all.   She was kind of screwed up too courtesy of her crazy childhood, so, I don't know, there was a lot of differences, and we just eventually had a permanent parting of the ways.  We were only in and out of each other's lives here and there anyway, so, no real loss there.  It wasn't a real "friendship", just more like buddies.

In retrospect, I think I finally figured out what it all meant.  For years I used to ask myself, "Who is Julie....who is she....why was she in my life....Who is Julie to me....."  Then I finally realized.....no.........you're looking at it all backwards.  *Who was I to Julie.*   And Mike too.  It's not, Who is Julie to us, but rather, who were *we* to *Julie.*  (and to her child...)   I helped her when she was pregnant and homeless, during that critical time in one's pregnancy when being homeless in a scorching hot car, not eating properly, full of stress, can possibly induce a miscarriage.   It lasted long enough until she was able to find another place to crash and stay off the street.   So, a critical stepping stone.   I also took care of the homeless puppy she'd taken in during that same time when she needed to go back east for a week and attend her grandma's funeral, and I gave her the last $20 I had and my suitcase for her road trip.  Every lit bit helped she said.   Meanwhile, Mike was looking out for her and taking care of her when her dolt husband went off to jail, and he continued to take care of her and help out her daughter for years after.  I came into her life when she needed a free fridge....sounds stupid, but when you have a kid, have fun going without one of those.  wink  And as a single mom she couldn't afford to buy her own.   And we were back in each other's lives again from late 2000 until mid 2001, after we realized we were living down the street from each other.  But it disintegrated - "coincidentally" - months before I had the next big phase of my awakening, and met Tom, and left SoCal to embark on the next phase of my life.   So in retrospect, it was all perfect timing.   Things had run their course, there was no longer any need for me to be in her life (even occasionally.)  Why?  Because she was okay now in life.   Time for both of us to move on to the next stage of things.  And she represented my time spent in SoCal in the 90s, and all the people I knew or roommated with who were connected to her in some way, and that time period of my life was now over.   So, it was all symbolic.   Also, her friendship with Mike fell apart in 2000, which in retrospect was all "meant to be" and a case of "perfect timing."   They were tangled up in a non-productive "friendship flirtation" that was going absolutely nowhere.  She wasn't willing to date Mike as her main boyfriend and always wanted him as her "prop me up" guy on the side, and meanwhile, Mike was always forever "hanging on the line" hoping that someday she'd wake the f*ck up and see the light and run off with him.  Not going to happen.  So I kind of "gently nudged him" to wake up to this fact, their friendship disintegrated, and because he was no longer holding out hope for her he eventually found and married his perfect match and has been happily married for 2+ years now, and last I heard, Julie is now happily married to the guy she was dating for a long time, and she has a kid with him, and he's going to adopt her daughter as well, and life is good.  So, it all worked out. 

Whew!  And to think, that's just the Reader's Digest Condensed Version!  big_smile  haha

-----
-----

Some miscellaneous things to note:

- Have had an increase in synchs again recently - many a day now;

- Certain sources/avenues seem to consistently bring out synchs for me - My coworkers, for starters.  To the point of ridiculousness!   Way too many times they will be saying stuff that matches up exactly to words...or strings of words....that I just so happen to be reading either in a book, article, or on the 'net.  It always leaves me feeling really dreamlike and surreal, like reality temporarily gets this strange feeling I can't describe, and I'll be left thinking "Did that really just happen.....?"  The more unusual the word or string of words, the weirder it feels.   Also, the Dolores Cannon material consistently results in synchs for me!   When I'm reading online versions of her books while at work it always happens...and with her stuff, the synchs are multi-layered, complicated, connecting to things that happened earlier, thoughts I was having, and stuff that has yet to happen.  It's really strange.  Must be the nature of her material or something.

Thought I'd also pass along this recommendation for an interesting book on synchronicity. It's called "What a Coincidence!   The Wow! factor in synchronicity and what it means in everyday life" by Susan M. Watkins. 

http://www.amazon.com/What-Coincidence- … mp;s=books

I came across this book about 2 months ago at our local independently owned bookstore that specializes in metaphysics, religion and spirituality.  I was scanning through all the shelves, not seeing anything that grabbed me.   Then I saw the spine of this book which just said "WHAT A COINCIDENCE!" black letters against blue, and it grabbed me.   Pulled it out and realized....I had found my next book to read!   This book is really worth a look for ANYBODY who experiences synchronicities and has questioned them, or even gone as far as to document them and try to analyze their meaning and get some answers on how it all works.   Ms. Watkins' synch experiences are fascinating in their multi-layered complexity, they rival my own in fact in terms of weirdness, and her dedication to documenting her synchs has been a motivation for me to get back to "logging my stuff."  She has also been left wondering on many occasions "What's going on in this reality?!" because some of her synchs are just so out there....another point I could really relate to.  The nature of time and how reality is created is at the root of her book. 

There is so much to say about this book, but anyway, it's a good for those who are interested in this topic, it's highly personal and down to earth and accesible, so you feel like she's in the room talking to you, it's motivating in the sense that you'll want to jump up and begin logging your stuff right then and there, AND she even offers up tips and ideas for how to interact with reality, things you can do to help boost the amount of synchs you experience.   It's fun stuff!

-----
-----

Thanks for the book suggestion Lyra!  Do you now if this Susan Watkins is the "Sue Watkins" that worked with (and wrote a book about) Jane Roberts?