Re: food for the eighth sphere, not the moon

Well done.

StarCat

It is better to read the same great text 50 times than to read 50 bad ones.

That's how one learns and that's why it's important to understand correctly all the implications of one carefully written and insightful text.

Best,

Druid

druid wrote:

First, I think we have to get the spiritual world clearly mapped out in our minds, using thinking, before trying any sort of mystical or occult training.

Occult training without clear knowledge may lead to harmful disastrous results.

Besides, every occult training makes me suspicious.

We need a map or some idea of what we are doing, i agree, to get to the territory. BUt once there, we walk the land and see what can be seen. With own eyes.
Even the most fascinating impressions, descriptions, history, ideas, research, warnings, background info, etc. has little value without that.
Why consider experimentation, and investigations of a direct nature, occult training? How bout common sense?
Thinking leads to a lifetime of thought.
Action leads to a lifetime of movement and experience.
I think they go hand in hand, but given one ot the other i choose active discovery, because one can learn pretty quickly what needs to be avoided in the field.

Intellectual learning and book smarts, on the other hand can take a lifetime to eradicate. lol

i guess everyone is drawn to what they need, while they need it

" Why consider experimentation, and investigations of a direct nature, occult training? How bout common sense?"

You got it: common sense is all that is needed. this and a training in logigal thinking (whcih doesn't mean abnstract materialist intellectualism) to recognize illusions once we gain spiritual insights.

"Thinking leads to a lifetime of thought."

The important is what you are thinking about and how you think: from a materialistic/abstract point of view or from 'spirtual science' (by which I mean true learning)? 

"Action leads to a lifetime of movement and experience."

Thinking is obejctive activity in the spiritual world is it is prorely done. Thinking gains willpower and can cross the threshold of thespiritual world, thus gaining knowledge which enlighens action in return.

"i guess everyone is drawn to what they need, while they need it."

Well that sounds rather naive to me, as if one 'needed' to be disinformed or seduced by fallacies... One can be divertesd from his true spiritual path because destiny has made him vulnerable to STS temptations...

Best,

Druid

I discussed with Nicolaas de Jong last year about the Grays and reptilians and their correspondences wioth luciferic and ahrimanic powers.

Here's what he said:

"I did mention the little grays as belonging to the astral lightworld, fallen in electricity indeed. But their seduction into matter is not only lucifer's work, and surely not their densening; that is ahriman's seduction and false promises. I believe it has been already a long time ago in the evolution of the Earth that they started with this. The luciferic side is that they were promised freedom from their earthly duties, after which they discoverded that by their unilateral development, they started to miss emotions in the astral world, and thus they became partially demonic.
As for the working of the two: ahriman indeed wants the planet, and in technology he is making everything that is hidden in the future Son of Man (our higher being), as an external force, thus objectivating our higher willing forces. Lucifer wants to let us stop developing and incarnating, and thus surely wants to lame our will, but he does it more by telling us that we are already so powerful. Or he is blocking the true meeting between the people, so that we forget about our karma and do no more develop. He is working more out of the astral world, wereas ahriman is active in the etheric. That is why the grays use from their insights; they use light technology to transport themselves (astral technology, to which Steiner made a warning not to use).
What you quote about the intelligences that should come from other stars (Cassiopaea), is to me a kind of rubbish. Because we all come from a specific star, which we represent with our ego on Earth, but we do it by incarnating on the Earth over and over, in order to develop ourselves to angel beings. Also Manu, or Noach, is an incarnating human being, who's first incarnatiuon after the separation of the Moon from the Earth is known as Adam. Steiner calls him a boddhisatva, which means a human being that has already worked out partially his archangel- or life spirit being (inspirational body). Even though he was further in his development, he was incarnating and did not come to Earth in some kind of space craft. I tell you this, which of course is my own opinion, because I did some karma research on this Manu amongst others, and could trace him back until the Adam incarnation (and more recently as Parcival). Another reason why I am so certain about the subduction by this extraterrestial invasion stuff, is that I had meetings with different beings from the Holy Trinity, who asked me to make a song about curing the Ufo beings, which I actually did sing at teh side of Lake Tao, on the border of the US states California and Nevada. It cleaned the aria (a clearvoyant friend travalled with me and made me a report of this; I was just singing), and I had strongly the vision, already before I wrote the song, that the beings of the Holy Trinity, conducting the world, were really fed up with all this space travelling stuff from other stars and galaxies. It just takes the attention away from the angel hierarchies that do their jobs, as well as the the angels of Mother Earth. Well, that is the impression they gave to me. Som other example: the crop circles show me clearly that it is a being, using undernature powers (laser heat and strong electromagnetism), that learns his tricks better and better. To me it is a landscape deva that is also seduced by ahriman. And indeed, there is a German magazine (Flensburger Hefte) where a woman that is cooperating and communicating with elemental beings (under the guidance of a Michaelic angel) is interviewing the elemental beings, and one of them told that it was one of them making these crop circles, just for fun.
Again: these are my opinions, and you don't need to agree with them. Please use your own senses and thinking capacity.
What Steiner tells about Vrill and the space ships in Atlantis, are to me that he is pointing out that in Atlantis the people used ether technology, combined with their own etherbodies. There is a good book from a Norwegian antroposopher, called Jostein Saeter, who now lives in Germany, who has remembered his own incarnations in Atlantis, and he is quite clear in his descriptions about it. He talks about a kind of carpets where a pilot has to live with, even put his own excretions in it (like sweat), and then it could transport after some time about 40 people, at a not so high speed as we are used to now. The man is giving reincarnation trainings now. His book is called  'Wandern unter unsichtaben Menschen' (and should as well be translated into English recently, I don't know the name - translated it is something like 'Walking amongst invisible Men').
Something about the vrill: as i know, Steiner once told about a book that was published under that name, that there was a group of higly developed human beings, living under the Earth, that could use this life energy already. I never saw or heard anything about it, but your country mate Tanis Hallywell (I believe she lives in Montreal) in her book 'A Summer with the Leprechaun', tells about a meeting with one of these beings, that are actually black of skin and have read beaming eyes. An interesting observation. I think the brothers Mayacovsky have scented this presence, good receptors as they appear to be, and made it a part of the Matrix story (the free people that live near the core of the Earth, in Zion)."

This is a private conversation, you can't find it on the web.

Best,

Druid

Concerning the eighth sphere, I want to point out to German and French speaking people that there is a very important and rare book that discusses the phenomenon of reincarnation therapies as a springboard to the eighth sphere (loss of self in artificialfantasyland/abyssworld/trap of the combined activity of Lucifer and Ahriman in our brains and through the enlivening of atavisitc clairvoyance phenomena).

"La réincarnation sans l’esprit", Irene Diet, Editions Triades

Abstract:
What if the so-called "comebacks" (memories) of past lifes, be they spontaneous or provoked by regerssion techniques, were due to other phenomena than reincarnation?

What if the so-called "images of past lives", far from contributing to a calrification of our understanding, were in fact spreading confusion in our minds, thus impeaching a right understanding of reincarnation and karma?     

The author wants to point out how regression techniques in so-called past lives, far from leading to a spiritualisation of mankind, are in fact preparing the advent of an even more materialistic world.

Table of content:
Reincarnation "therapies"
What do we mean by 'symptoms' in karmic research?
Reincarnation and planetary spheres
the technique of lie
the eight sphere
Freedom and self-development
Edgar Cayce (this chapter shows the fundamental flaw of his "past lives readings")
Formation of destiny in kamaloca
Reincarnation "therapy" and the "eighth sphere"

However, this book is only available in German and in French. I translated these infos myself.

Druid

Druid, what do you think - or what do you know Steiner has said - about the requirements for something to be a real past life and not just a deception? I can see how just having images by itself is not enough, and yes those are easy to have inserted into your mind through suggestion, or maybe the past lives of a discarnate entity attachment are coming through, or it's something pulled from the akashic. Part of the stalking game negative entities play is to cater to ego - nothing like sending a person some fake memories and perhaps a synchronicity to make them think they were someone famous, then get them obsessed and self-enamored with the personality of this supposed past self to the point of abandoning their own unique purpose for being here.

What more would it take to verify a past life? Probably things about you that are not under your current subjective control, like details of your childhood and life that "just came to be" but are highly reflective of the interests, biases, aspirations, and maybe karmic patterns of the past life in question. Things like physiological similarities as well that defy genetics. And that the current life is an advancement upon, or continuation of, the spiritual agenda of this past life. I would think memories would be the least trustworthy of all. What else?

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

Druid, so is Steiner saying that, logical conclusions or thoughts that we bring to mind, are to be trusted more so than a thought or vision that pops in without contemplation?

In man's analysis and understanding of himself, it is as well to know from whence he came as whither he is going.   Edgar Cayce

Beliefs are tools for social conditioning, rather than expressions of inner realization or inner truth.   unknown
Ad Verecundiam

Oh wait I think Im getting somewhere with this. What Steiner was saying about "our own thought" is, that in this day and age, we dont have many true thoughts. Its like the meme machine.Our thoughts are everybody else's. Our present day language takes the thinking out of it for us because we dont have to think, its automatically there because of our conditioning. Am I making sense?

In man's analysis and understanding of himself, it is as well to know from whence he came as whither he is going.   Edgar Cayce

Beliefs are tools for social conditioning, rather than expressions of inner realization or inner truth.   unknown
Ad Verecundiam

You are asking me excellent questions. I don't want to be a guru here so I ask you to think carefully for youself if what I say makes sense. I know a bit of Steiner's work but that doesn't give me the right to talk for him.

Here's what I figured out out of my own research, which was always pointing to Steiner's findings.

About thinking that I was a great person in another life. There's this woman, Barbro Karlen, who thinks that she is the reincarnation of Anne Francke. To me, she isn't and just can't be for numerous reasons.

1) what makes her think that she is Anne Francke is her persistent visions and scary dreams of the holocaust. she also underwent hypnotic regressions. She thus could give precious insights about how Anne lived the terror of nazi persecution. She gave details that were verified afterwards as being correct. But does this mean that she IS Anne Francke. No.

2) The hypnoic regression is an open door for parasitic entities that can manipulate our visions and make us think that we are living through the same memories for a second time. These may  not be our own memories but someone else's.

3) the notion of reincarnation that is promoted by the author of the book on Barbro Karlen ("Anne Francke") is in total contradictio with my own findings concerning reincarnation. The conception elaborated is that one comes back almost instantly or a few years after death, with the same physical-psychological traits, and with the same tendencies. For example she says that she is now harrassed by one of her nazi persecutors. So their relationship didn't change at all! the persons themselves barely changed at all! It contadicts on every points the way Steiner explained reincarnation.
According to Steiner, the soul-spirit of the dead first pass through kamaloca, the sphere of the moon, where it meets demons ( that is his own desires for physicality and STS) and also some ancient moon guides (who taught humanity in  far away past before go into exile on the moon sphere). The STS double of oneself is left behind on the moon, along with all astal parts that cannot be taken by the cosmos and are thus rejected like plastic that won't dissolve in nature. Then the soul pases through the mercury ring/sphere. He there leaves behind all his moral sufferings and moral bad deeds. These are worked on by higher hierarchies in order that when the soul-spirit complex comes back to inacarnate again, the moral suffering and diseases have been hcangd (this discards the possibility that one carries a disease or an injury in a future life. the injury and the disease are tranformed by higher hierarchis into blessings: new faculties of a moral and personal nature. On the next sphere, Venus, one meets the people who believed in the same kind of religion or artistic impulse (beauty ans truth).     On the Sun, one meets a ghost of Christ (because Christ is now in/on the Earth) and meets Lucifer that becomes his guide for the next planetary spheres: Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. After passing through these spheres, one gets into the world of fixed stars. He must meet Christ, representative of humanity, and feel that is not worthy of staying here with him. One is never perfect enough to stand the astounding greatness of this contemplation of Christ. then one decides, with others high hierarchies, to come back on earth in order to the betterment and perfection of himself and to help others. a luciferic tempation would be to stay in this highly spiritual state and never want to come back. One then descends through the same planetary sphere in reverse order: Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Sun, Venus, Mercury, Moon. When he passes again in mecury sphere, his diseases and injuries, of a physical or moral nature, have been changed by higher hierarchies into new positive faculties. Then when one enters the moon sphere before incarnating, he meets all that he left behing in kamaloca (moon) : his evil double, and every parts of his ancient astral body that weren't worked on by higher hierarchies and thus are still STS. This is perticularly annoying to have these past-life aggregates stuck on us, manipulating us into self-seeking and difficult relationships with others.

In no other spiritaul current I ever found such a great depiction of the afterlife journey. It is said by anthroposophists that Blavatsky was firt chosent to expose these truths but that she became manipulated by Eastern loges that didn't want the truth to come out about the planetary spheres and the importance of Christ in this process. Steier would have been "chosen" to clear up the mess in reincarnation and karma investigations. His book "Occult Science" is thus a book of combat against the ennemies of mankind who do not want the truth to come ot. One can say that this is mystical and persecution delirium on the part of anthroposophists. Well, I can understand this piont of view.

3) I read a book made by an anthroposophist who is exposing the results of communications with angel in "a proper way", that is in a clear day-light awake consciousness. Not in any sort of hypnoïd state. Even with ouija boards, even if the person is wide awake, the process is unconscious because the hand is physically lift off by anti-gravity moon-forces are drawn toward letters without the channel being aware   of the message. the message must be decoded afterwards. Laura Knight always says that she believes this is the best way to avoid distortions in communicating with STO beings. I disagree: it is closely linked with spiritism and, acording to Steiner, spiritism and channleing are "mises en scènes", made up from A to Z by Western lodges who wanted to start a new materialistic occultism in the nineteenth century. ( I recommend the books : 'The occult movement in the nineteenth century', 'The wrong and right use of esoteric knowledge' and 'Secret Brotherhoods', by Rudolf Steiner).  In the book about communicationwith angels, channeling of any sort is disqualified.

4) In this book on communications with angel (careful not to fall in the trap of fallen STS angels), the authopr asks if Barbro Karlen is really Anne Francke. the answer is NO. the angels points to the fact that certain souls, before incarnating, meet other human beings that are just freshly excarnated (thus in kamaloca). The soul of Barbro Karlen is a troubled soul. Thus she took up some memories of Anne Francke because she became linked to her soul before incarnating (they were somewhat on the same distress ferquency). Also, she didn't meet the real Anne Fancke but an astral corpse that cannot be distinguishe from the real spirit of Anne Francke by a non-initiate.  So when she was young, Barbro Karlen had memories of a past life, the life of Anne Francke, but thought that they were her memories. Then the case became highly mediatized and I suspect this serves a demonic manipulation and distortion of beliefs in reincarnation and karma. It is important for demons and black lodges that use them (and themselves are used by higher STS angelic hierarchies) that the truith about reincarnation and karma shall never come out! They influenced Sinnett and his Esoteric Buddhism, they influenced Balvatsky (thoug she realized she had been manipulated), they infleunced theosophy in general, and now they divert attention from a real understanding of reincarnation and karma by attracting attention of the karma-investigating individuals and masses who read their books to fake cases "suggestive of reincarnation" (I quote this title to point out that almost every book on reincarnation is flawed). So many of us take cases that are clamied to be related to reincarnation and karma but in reality they are due to different phenomena than reincarnation and karma: demonic possesion and attachment, black lodges manipulation of the beliefs of the masses, black lodges and demonic origins of channeling and spiritism, even in Cayce's 'past life readings'! etc.  By the way did you know that Cayce started to make thses past life readings on ly after a representative of a medium society (Arthur Lammers) gave him the SUGGESTION? That Cayce said that Woodrow Wilson was the channel of Christ? (while Steiner was saying the opposite: that he was demonically possessed by a Double) That White House counsellors were Socrate's disciples, and so on? Cayce was influenced by STS, that's for sure. Steiner had a lot of ennemies, in part because he pointed to these manipulations. He died months after being poisoned, after a third attempt on his life.

A lot of Steinrs' insights are very precious and unique, today more than ever.

If I was not clear about something, ask me,

I feel like there's not a lot of people who read Irene Diet's book "La reincarnation sans l'esprit: histoire d'une contre-vérité". This book is a bomb! Such a bomb that it is not even translated in english and there's almost nothing about it on the internet! It think there are some reasons behind the fact that Temple Lodge publishing (anthroposophy's official publiching house) never managed to translate and edit it: it is too controversial. The book even denounces the Anthroposophical society as being corrupt by opening themselves to "past life regressions" and other hypnoid investigstion of karma and reincarnation. Yes Steiner is "betrayed" by his own flock of sheep. Most sad.

T.H. Meyer is in the box of accused anthroposophists, along with others.

By the way, Thomas Meyer wrote a book about sept. 11 form an anthroposophical point of view. It is very interesting, but you won't learn much new stuff from this. He makes a summary of the evens of sept.11 and subsequent flawed investigations. The interesting point concerns the use of hegelian dialectics by the lodges of the West (mostly known as masons and skull and bones, but this is only scratching the surface...)

Byebye,

Druid

I forgot to mention in my last response that physical-and psychical traits change form a past life to another. Heres' how Steiner describes it:

In a present life, what I did with my limbs will express itself anew in the way I think in my next life. A warrior for inquisition in one life for example will have a sharped-tongue in the next. Steiner took karmic invesgations very seriously and this is what He said about Eugen Duhring past life. Duhring was sharp-tongued, slandering Goethe and Schiller. Steiner's investigation lead him to say that he was carrying the sword for inquisition in a past life.

When carrying karmic investigations, Steiner had to discard the hundred of first misleading images. It took him years just for one case and still he's an "expert clairvoyant"! By way of contrast: today, almost every so-called karmic investigations take for granted the very first image of a past life and declare that theya re true. On the contrary, Steiner took years to discard misleading images form real symptoms.

Physical and psychical resemblances are not karmic symptoms because what the limbs did will become the way of thinking and, vice versa, the way of thinking will manifest itself in the next life by the way one acts and uses his limbs. what was above comes below and waas below goes above, in the head. There is always this inversion.

When two people look alike pysically and psychically, one might think they are the same reincarnated individual. It cannot be because of what I explained above.

When images of past livs come to our mind, they might just be mirror images of our own life in the past (same attracts same). Same goes with physical and psychical resemblances: it is not because i resemble someone who lived a hundred years ago that we are the same EGO. We may share psychical and astral traits, but the deep personality and EGO is independent of physical and psychical resemblances.

Karmic symtpoms are not resemblances, not even diseases (in the heart for example) that we could trace back to a bad deed (like one wold say "I have heart disease because I stabbed someone in the heart). They have more to do with subtle traits of personnality, that are linked with the EGO, not the soul-psyche. Some people might believe they have this or that boring job because they have some blocked past life memories and patterns. In fact, what one's outer life may become has more to do with environemtnal causes than karma. However, when fate strikes hard in our destiny, it is certainly linked with karma. Disease is caused by a lack of morality in our past life, not by evil deeds themselves nor "blocked feelings that we must express through catharsis". By the way regression and subsequent catharsis is not real catharsis in the sens of purification. To experience a discharge of emotion while in a hypnoid regression state (it is alway basic physical suffering and cruelty victimization: which, acording to me, points to parasitic attachments) does not really change karma. It is just placebo and magical thinking.

Subtle traits of inner personnality, that come out only when one really knows someone like himself, are real karmic symptoms. It takes a very long and hard work in investigation to really come to karmic symptoms. Resemblancs are misleading because they do not lead to a real understanding of the reincarnating EGO, that is much harder to find.

some examples of Steiner's karmic findings:

Marx was a land owner which land was stolen. He was also exploiting his workers. He carried this trait of pesonnality in his incarnation as Marx.

Some arab materialist scientists of the School of gundi shapur in Iran incarnated again in the nineteenth century in materialist thinkers and scientists. The grat boom of materialism coincides with the second half of the nineteenth century.

Elias became Jonh The Baptist then Raphael the painter then Novalis.

Adam became the semite Noah(=sumerian Utnapishtim=hindu Manu), then Melchizedek, then the youth of Saïs (put to death because he lifted the veil of Isis), then the youth of Naïn (resurrected by Christ, like john-Lazarus), then Mani, then Parcifal. The new Manu of the future will be the reincarnated Parcifal.

Cain became Hiram Abiff, then Joshua, then John the apostle (the same who was resurrected as Lazarus), then Rosencreutz, the St-Germain.

Seth became Scythianos, then Abraham, then Jesus Ben Pandira (about a hundred years befor Christ, he was stoned to death and had a apostle named Matthew), then the apostle Thomas, then Hugo de Paien (founder of the Templars), then Gawain, and in the future will become the next Boudha, Maitreya (not before year 5300!)

Anthroposophists think Steiner was Aristotle and St-Thomas Aquinas. Steiner himself left some clues about this but never proclaimed it.

Best,

Druid

And how does the eighth sphere fits in  the picture?

Spiritual materialism is inclining one to falling prey of the deceptions coming from the eighth sphere.

The first thing one encounter while gaing insight in the spiritual world acroos the threshold is the eighth sphere! this eighth sphere is made up of spectral matter, like electricity of electromagnetism edowed with consciousness.

Having misguided beliefs about the spiritual is the same thing as being a vixctim of the eighth sphere. People who listen with interest to visionaries and channeled messages are in danger of falling prey to the eighth sphere's deceptions. The process of the transmutatio of substance into eighth sphere substance is thus: when someone has faith into its deception, his ego is torn apart and som of his brain substance is transfered in to eighth sphere. Spiritism and channeling seances are testifying for this transmutation of earth and brain substance into spectral matter of the eighth sphere.

Into the eighth sphere, ancien spirituals 'models' are kept by lucifer and endowed with matter stolen from the earth and human brains by Ahriman. Thus the eight sphere is everywhere o earht and under the moon (even on the moon itself).

Hypnotic regression and visions can give only eighth sphere related info because they rely on atavistic faculties. Atavistic faculties have been hijacked by demonic forces adn black lodges try to re-enliven this atavistic clairvoyance in ordre that humanity fails his entry into the spiritual world, and thus loosing himself in the eighth sphere instead.

This is not very clear and I'm not a very good writer, particularly in English. I try to figure out al the implications of this.  I believe with uttermost certainty, however, that the Matrix control system and 'food for the moon' aer intimately linked with these phenomena we call atavistic clairyovance as a pathway into the eighth sphere. Don't aliens (strongly linked with the eighth sphere) and secret services favor remote viewers, channeling, and so on?

Best,

Druid

How much time pas between two lives?

Well, it depends on the person himself.

a platonic year is 25 920 years. its' 360 times 72. a solar platonic years equals the time it takes for th sun to pas through every 12 signs of the zodiac.

a day of the platonuic year takes 72 years (after 72 years, the sun raises at the same place but a day late)

72 years is also the approximate life span of humans. Our own star is darkened duering those 72 years. then the star calls us back in the cosmos (i.e. we are programmed to die).

the sun takes 2160 years to pass through a zodiacal sign.
during this time, normally, an individual gos through twio incarnations, alternating between man and woman each and every time. One can only reincarnate in the same sex for a maximum of three times (for individual karmic reasons).

so we have one incarnation per 1080 years. this time contains one life and the time pased in the spiritual world between two lives, after death and before birth.

1080 minus 72years (of lifespan) = 1008 years between death and rebirth.

on each planetary sphere, we spend 72 years:
1008 divided by14 (two times the seven planetary spheres, one time for the ascent from the moon to saturn, then teh descent form saturn to the moon) = 72 years.

But this is not how it is for about 90% of world population.

We are living in highly materialistic, event though disinfo con-artists want us to believe that materialism has been vanquished (it is only stronger now with spiritual materialism). This causes a binding of the sol and ego to the earth. We thus fall prey to ahrimanic forces which tends to bind us to the earth and do not want us to look up in the planetary spheres and the spiritual cosmos.
Thus people get stuck on the moon sphere afeter death, they just don't have the strenght nor the proper spiritual development to go further in the spiritual cosmos. Thus many incarnate in unproper bodies that are not evolved enough nor adequate for spiritual development. Malformations are sometimes due to too few time spent in the spiritual cosmos, an eager rebirth.

some other people pass very rapidly through the planetary spheres adn dont have time to work on themselves with the help of higher hierarchies. they also don't have time to work on the material world (this is another task of dead human beings, to help them we must create a bridge for their activity to take place. However spiritism is totally opposite to any good enconter and working with dead people. Anyway spiritists only talk with astral-etheric corpses, not with the ego of the dead). So they come back too early because of the stains of materialism on their soul-spirit complex.

Thus, people can be stuck on te moon sphere and others spend too few time in other planetary spheres. So people can come bakc after 400 years instead of the normal thuosand years necessary. This is a victory of Ahriman, how want to distract us from a proper spiritualization of our being through reincarnation. Bcause of ahriman, we become materialists in our soul and spirit and we miss the proper development of the ego, thus coming back too early into rebirth because of materialism, which is a very real handicap in the spiritual worlds we experience between two lives.

One may think: "well we can't know exactly what awaits us when we will enter the afterdeath world. So let's live our materialistc life and stop worrying about what we cannot know". In the contrary, it is right now that we have to develop a right understanding of the spiritual world, reincarnation and karma, because once we have entered the world of the dead, we are imprisoned in our false beliefs adn conceptions of the afterlife. In the afterlife spiritual world, our incorrect conceptions of the spiritual keep us in prison. This is a real matrix that we have to break free of right now before death. If we don't get oil for our lamps, we won't see anything in the afterlife world adn we'll fall vitcims of Lucifer and Ahriman forces enslaving us and tearing us apart from proper human spiritual evolution.

The time to awake is now, in our lifetime, or never. This sounds like a preacher's call, I know...

Best,

Druid

Druid, dont worry, you are not in danger of being "my guru"! big_smile Seeing as that you have read a lot of Steiner, which I have not, I do find your post very interesting and they caught my attention. Please do not take my questions as coming from naivete. I just like getting other people's takes on the info they present.  I read some Steiner many, many yrs ago and couldnt digest it. Now its all sinking in, so I do have you to thank for bringing it to my attention again. Keep up with the posts!   

Tree

Ad Verecundiam

Don't worry, you don't sound naive at all.

I wanted to point out that I cannot answer questions, I just want point out certain paths of reflexion, in my case mostly inspired by Steiner's (monumental) work. Although I know alot about anthroposophy, I am not worthy to speak for him, so my words do not have the weight of Steiner's. I also consider that one must not rely on any outer autority. However I believe that sheer common sense and logic can make us experience the truth of his teachings.

Best,

Druid