Topic: The soul of Adolf Hitler...........what happened to it?

Dear Friends
kind regards
We know very well that alot of politicians are murderous and evil beyond comprehension.
What happens to men such as Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin when they died?
We know that these men ruthlessly exterminated people and obviously they didn't receive proper punishment on Earth.
Evil is evil and men such as these can surely not escape punishment.
What happened to them?
I'd appreciate your answers and responses to this question.
yours thankfully
John

2 (edited by aaronfirebrand 2004-07-25 22:44:36)

Re: The soul of Adolf Hitler...........what happened to it?

My thought has always been that evil is destroyed, ultimately, perhaps in fire. The more evil someone is, the longer the process takes. Perhaps Hitler will just burn longer than most. I believe bush will take longer than anyone. The idea that evil is punished in the end is a driving force of religion. Is it true? I don't know. Some say that the fire is purifying, and that once the evil is burned out, the individual is then restored. We want to believe that good wins and evil is defeated. We like justice and want to see it all make sense someday. But we're dealing with our limited faculties, "through a glass darkly", and our info is second-hand at best. We'll know more later.

Hi Moralman,

Well, what is your personal opinion?   What do you believe may have happened to them?   A good way to foster active involvement on a messageboard is to not only ask questions, but to share your own personal opinions, theories, ideas, etc.   It helps stimulate conversation, gives people something to bounce off of.   smile

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

Dear Friends
kind regards
Thank you for your comments.
I certainly believe in some form of spiritual punishment.
I believe that the soul  goes to a sort of realm like hell for as long as it needs to be there.
I find it hard to accept the reincarnation karma type belief system though.
Why should someone suffer for something that they did in past lives when they can't even remember what they did?
The Christian belief of punishment makes more sense than Buddha's.
yours thankfully
John

5 (edited by aaronfirebrand 2004-07-22 18:32:04)

By the way, the Bible states that the "wicked are destroyed". Utterly. Like Sodom & Gomorrah. If this occurs at the return of Christ, along with the destruction of Earth, there would be little time for a "hell" of any duration. If it occurs at the end of a millenial period, at which point the wicked are resurrected to judgment, and the earth restored, it would still happen quickly. If the destroying fire is not of this dimension, though, who could say how long it might seem like? What I will say is what the scripture states: "the dead know nothing." No consciousness to experience "hell-fire". So "hell" must happen fast while the wicked are alive.

6 (edited by lyra 2004-07-22 15:52:59)

Moralman wrote:

Dear Friends
kind regards
Thank you for your comments.
I certainly believe in some form of spiritual punishment.
I believe that the soul  goes to a sort of realm like hell for as long as it needs to be there.
I find it hard to accept the reincarnation karma type belief system though.
Why should someone suffer for something that they did in past lives when they can't even remember what they did?
The Christian belief of punishment makes more sense than Buddha's.
yours thankfully
John

True.   All mainstream religions feature distortions in their beliefs.   I used to believe in the Buddhist version of the afterlife - karma, reincarnation, all of that.   But the more I learned, the more I realized it was distorted.   I began to realize that we are the cause of our own "karma", for lack of a better word.   In this case I define "karma" as being one's self imposed life circumstances they will be born into.   We decide how it's going to be, good or bad.

About a month or so ago I managed to connect to my "higher self" and in that brief moment I had a fast moving montage of life on earth featuring different people all over the world living out lives that were filled with poverty, suffering, pain, murder, abuse, war, lonliness, fear, anger, etc. etc.   This montage raced through my mind very quickly, in drab gray and blue colors, and by the time it finished the p.o.v. was from the air, as if looking down on earth, and I thought "WHY?!?   Why does it have to be this way??!" 

The only answer that came back was very simple.  "Because they think that's the way it has to be."

What an eye opener.   Read between the lines on THAT one!

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
-----

RA wrote:

V. ADOLF HITLER

RA: This is an entity who, in attempting activation of the highest rays of energy while lacking the green ray key canceled itself out as far as polarization towards either positive or negative. This entity was basically negative, however, its confusion was such that the personality disintegrated, thus leaving the mind/body/spirit complex unharvestable and much in need of healing. This entity followed the pattern of negative polarization, which suggests the elite and the enslaved, this being seen by the entity to be of an helpful nature for the societal structure. However, in drifting from the conscious polarization into a twilight dream world, this entity failed in its attempt to serve the Creator in a harvestable degree along the path of service to self.

Thus we see insanity which may often arise when an entity attempts to polarize more quickly than experience may be integrated.

(Some of the people in his government were able to polarize in a harvestable nature on the negative path.) (B2, 59)

QUESTION:  Where is Adolf Hitler now?

RA: At this time he is in a training process in the middle astral planes of your spherical force field. This entity was greatly confused and needed a great deal of care. (B1, 17)

"This entity was greatly confused and needed a great deal of care". Good one, BB.

Lyra, what you enumerated makes a lot of sense to me.  Even the animals seem to communicate this:  "Becuase  they think that's the way it has to be."

It is simple, and all of us know it on a gut level-but our intellect so often gets muddled up in "stuff."

It feels to me that Hitler was wrapped up in a severe methamphetamine addiction that it drew in a lot of extreme negative energy.  Let me tell you-it is a very strong black cloud sensaton, mentally ill patients who have a strong history of this stuff make it obvious.  Maybe he was a muppet for the so called mob STS forces at the time. Who know's...

If there is no time
      Then you have time for everything.
   You're never in a hurry.
That's true freedom.

Dear Friends
kind regards
I don't know if the RA materials anaology of Adolf Hitlers soul being helped and taken care of is entirely accurate.
Tyranny is tyranny.........there is no other way of describing it.
David Icke stated that Hitler was Illuminati funded, demon possessed and was Mengele's puppet.
Perhaps his drug addiction made it worse.
However another theory may be that Hitlers soul might be forced to personally see ALL the suffering that he caused(he refused to visit the death camps) and may in time seek to put it right.
I think a man of his destructivity needs much more than just "help and care".
yours thankfully
John

I'll take it one step beyond (into the Twilight Zone). How cool would it be if "hell" was actually living through the suffering one caused--experiencing it exactly as the victims did? And what if the victims' suffering was erased by the perpetrator suffering in their place? Like a cosmic rebalancing.

aaronfirebrand wrote:

I'll take it one step beyond (into the Twilight Zone). How cool would it be if "hell" was actually living through the suffering one caused--experiencing it exactly as the victims did? And what if the victims' suffering was erased by the perpetrator suffering in their place? Like a cosmic rebalancing.

Dear Aaronfirebrand
kind regards
Yes you are quite right...........
I think that is probably the best punishment.
Murderers don't just kill a person they also damage the lives of the people that they leave behind.
With all of the blood on Hitlers hands I would not like to be in his shoes right now.
I have no doubt that God is dealing with him.
yours thankfully
John

read

http://www.overlordsofchaos.com/html/il … uits9.html

some phrases regarding the soul of Hitler.

Atlantean Magic: safe, simple and enjoying a good lifetime.

George Walker Bush is, in my opinion, Adolf Hitler reincarnated, a minor demon, however, to what hell we will experience under Prince William of England, the Antichrist.

Peace and good vibes,
WMHAOI

Though it may divide us, energy will eventually unite us.

15 (edited by lyra 2004-09-17 18:22:31)

wmhaoi wrote:

George Walker Bush is, in my opinion, Adolf Hitler reincarnated, a minor demon,however, to what hell we will experience under Prince William of England, the Antichrist.

Just curious, but what is it about Prince William that makes you feel that people will experience hell under him, or that he's the A/C? I've seen somebody else say something very similar to this too, and it made me wonder.   To me, he seems like some normal college age kid, going to school, chasing girls, not doing anything of much importance.   If and when he does inherit the crown, what could he possibly do since he is just a figurehead?   He doesn't strike me as being evil or negative...he's just there, a kid taking up space. Personally I think Ahhnold Schwartzenegger would be a far more negative person to keep an eye on, since he's already actively on his way up the political ladder, with an equally negative family background and who conveys a far more forboding and evil presense. That's just my opinion though.

About Dubya....I personally don't believe he's Adolf reincarnated at all.   There's nothing going on between the ears of Dubya.   He's like a robot.   What's interesting are the interviews that have surfaced concerning his former Yalies, and they all say the same thing:   That even in school, there was nothing going on between Dubya's ears, he's just empty, and never displayed even the slightest bit of interest in the world around him.  Never read books or the newspapers, never watched t.v. or followed news and politics and world affairs, never traveled, didn't have any hobbies other than drinking, sports and women.    There's nothing there.   I think he's evil, yes, but it's for a far more sinister reason than possibly being Adolf incarnated.   I think Adolf was at least souled.   Bush doesn't seem to be at all.  If I had to toss out a theory about Bush I would say that he's either a souled but "mentally challenged" person, an OP, or not real at all.   Regarding the last option -- read between the lines on that one -- a cyborg type robotoid, holographic projection, who knows.   

Seriously...has anybody here ever seen and touched Bush face to face?   I haven't.  Nobody I know has.   What about the rest of NR?   He could be a total fabrication...who would know?   He could be a cyborg robotoid....How would we prove otherwise?   Something seriously is so wrong with that man that you HAVE to consider those options.  I've never heard of a president who is such a collasally stupid, empty puppet.   Hitler was evil, but he was smart, and had charisma and came across as a real person when you read up on history.    Hitler was a whole other ballgame, Bush isn't even in the same league.

-----
-----