Re: recovered memories

Whoa.....

King Vima, do you have memories beginning to pop up at random moments as of late?  This particular one sent shivers down my spine. 

Do you think "they" (mind control perp's) have the ability to manipulate time so one does not have the classical missing time scenerio?  Tie this in with all the other bag of tricks and the chess game takes on a whole different meaning. 

Maybe being aware of these unusual occurances/experiences make breaks in the programming lending it either useless or partially ineffective.  Sure hope so. 

Just can't shake this gut feeling that the time manipulaiton thing is going on due to numerous military type dreams I've been experiencing this past year.  Remember at least 6 or so, wonder about the ones that are not remembered....What makes this more than a bit disturbing with these dreams is waking  up with my upper deltoid area sore-like I've received a shot.  This has happened at least 4 times in the past year  sad  UGH!  BTW working out with my arms is not something I partake in either-at least not that isolated muscle area.  Picking tomatoes in the garden doesn't make me sore at all.

It would be interesting to see what commercials/shows/music /words smells seem to trigger us in way's that are just not "us".  Something that feels out of place, oddly different, unusual emotional responses that are totally out of context.

Perhaps many of us may share some of the "same" triggers, it wouldn't be surprising.  Maybe a mimi poll just to see-perhaps to validate what's going on so we don't feel so alone/crazy.

I wonder if any of us have the same

If there is no time
      Then you have time for everything.
   You're never in a hurry.
That's true freedom.

17 (edited by lyra 2004-07-20 11:34:05)

Hi manyeagles, (and everybody)

I definately think you're right about the manipulation of time thing.  It's what drives me nuts when I read or see books, articles, movies etc. which feature the traditional mainstream abduction scenarios:   Where people are abducted aboard a flying UFO craft, probed, and put back with "missing time."  It's so cliche, and doesn't match up at ALL with what my personal experience is indicating, or those I've talked to.   I think the version that "they" feed the public is the watered down, disinformation version which leaves out the hypderdimensional aspect of the entire thing, and the fact that the abductors are outside of time.   Either "they" feel the general public is too stupid to understand such "complicated" concepts, or, they're purposely feeding us a false version of how it really goes to steer us far off course and keep us confused.

Regarding my own strange memory of coming home from school and bursting into tears for no reason -  one theory I've contemplated is that maybe I was abducted/programmed on the way home, and then put back exactly where / when I was taken -- so there no missing time.  I arrived home on time, on the nose, with only a residual anxious feeling and no conscious recollection of what may have just happened.   Although my subconsious definately seemed to remember, as it was reacting to something.   It's a good theory I think.

And yes.................king_vima, your account of the underground trams is chilling.   Do you remember anything else??   I was told that there are most definately underground roadways and tram things in California.

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

18 (edited by SednaSphere 2004-07-21 09:39:06)

I remember getting lost once or twice at Disneyland, too, Vima, and I instantly panicked, called for my dad, or asked strangers around me if they'd seem him. I must have felt that something very bad could happen to me there if I were lost there for too long. Luckily, my dad was always not that far away, just blocked by milling crowds ,and he heard me and found me quickly. It could be that the abductors hire mini-crowds to shuffle around and herd kids they want to abduct further and further away from safety, then down underground....ugh. I have an odd-twinge feeling that I came just this close to being abducted there. Or, perhaps I was abducted and returned, and the time-manipulation thing was used on dad, so he only thought he lost me for a few minutes. I remember one time I decided to "get lost" on my own just to test the boundaries, so to speak, and boy was dad upset and mad! He was totally freaked. So if someone really is abducted they must have to put the parent in a trance or manipulate their sense of time; otherwise people would not go back to the park after the bad taste they get from losing their child even for a few minutes. It feels like an eternity to a loving parent.

Sorry for being so overblown about the military issue/Vietnam, but I had a rough day yesterday and some possible manipulation going on, which I intend to get to on the wasabi thread. Unfortunately, there are so many things, from stores to after-school programs to you-name-it, which can be used to grab kids.

19 (edited by Auendove 2004-07-21 14:36:47)

SednaSphere wrote:

....but I had a rough day yesterday and some possible manipulation going on, which I intend to get to on the wasabi thread.

You too huh? sad

These mo-fos make Satan look like a Girl Scout Leader.

See ya on Wasabi Lane. :x

Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
------
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.
------
If you spin around on your chair really fast, things around here will make a lot more sense.

lol

See ya there. You bring the sake'!

21 (edited by Auendove 2004-07-22 09:03:39)

Hot or cold Sisterella?   

I like the hot stuff myself... naturally! big_smile

PS--I seem to have lost my NR map, where was Wasabi Lane again?

------
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.
------
If you spin around on your chair really fast, things around here will make a lot more sense.

lol

Sorry King_Vima... sometimes humor is the only glue that keeps us together.

------
------

lol