Topic: Results

I'm a big fan of organizing information in one easily accessible place, so i came up with the idea of making a thread that has us list results and other information any time we use things like the pressed sunflower seed oil or the mind power studio thing. To start with who has had major results from the Brainwave Generator and does anyone have any feedback on that or anything else

Re: Results

I HIGHLY recommend BrainWave Generator. I can come home from a stressful day, flip on the headphones, and instantly relax ("Surf" is just awesome). Nothing irritates me when I'm listening to the tones.

There are people who have suffered from chronic insomnia, have tried synthetic and natural drugs to no avail, but have gotten profound results from this program.

What's nice too is that you can create your own presets, or even download others' as well. You can make your own background sounds and associate them with the presets (one guy uploaded a WAV file of a didgeridoo...way cool!).

There is anything from stress relief, headache relief, depression allayment, sleep induction, to OBE induction. There are some awesome presets that do things to you that you never thought possible with sound. It's almost like being in one of those sensory deprivation chambers.

The program is actually free (it has basic built-in presets), but you can't download/upload anything unless you purchase it ($40). Way worth the money, though.

The world goes away, if only for a day.*

http://www.bwgen.com/

*I have no affiliation with this organization whatsoever.

Magis Amica Veritas

I would rather control myself, than someone else.

en courage (heart)
in spire (spirit)
en thuse (theos)

Agreed ^

BWG is a highly usefull tool

Suggest exploring the work and writings of Robert Monroe and the Hemi Sync Gateway program et. al.
He was a notable astral voyager and one who knew beyond any doubt that the human race was worthy and redeemable. He did not let the dren of the Earth experience knock him down and did not put his consciousness into dark ideas.
Noted a post by another the other day about a similar thing:
http://www.neuromixer.com/product-medi.php
Good ideas
Lets stay in contact on this one.

StarCat

In the past week, I switched from using a Brita filter (filtering the government tap water), to bottled water.  Because I drink a lot of water (I don't drink juice, coffee, milk, little alcohol), I was able to feel that the water was better for me, within 18-24 hours.  I woke up the next 2 mornings feeling less clouded mentally... I don't think this was entirely coincidence.

As I mentioned before, Brita filters do not remove any flouride.

The bottled water I switched to was a generic Canadian (natural spring) brand, with 90+ ppm of dissolved mineral salts, and 0ppm fluoride.  It's probably a good idea to stay away from Evian and Dasani brands from what I understand.

cheers

"The unknown does not incite fear, but dependence on the known does." - J. Krishnamurti

6 (edited by lyra 2006-05-18 10:54:41)

visavis wrote:

In the past week, I switched from using a Brita filter (filtering the government tap water), to bottled water.  Because I drink a lot of water (I don't drink juice, coffee, milk, little alcohol), I was able to feel that the water was better for me, within 18-24 hours.  I woke up the next 2 mornings feeling less clouded mentally... I don't think this was entirely coincidence.

Interesting observations....

visavis wrote:

It's probably a good idea to stay away from Evian and Dasani brands from what I understand.

This makes me think of those people I've heard over the past few years proclaiming that they "love" Dasani, or that Dasani is "their" brand.  Ha!  How about, they like the really cool blue colored bottle with the blue and black label that gives it a snazzy look?   big_smile   That's more like it.  It's amazing what good packaging and high profile placement will do for a particular brand.   And Dasani, which is put out by Coca Cola, has tons of $$$ money backing it up, ensuring that it's found EVERYWHERE.   The water itself tastes the same as tap....and IS tap, from what I've been hearing.   Tap water from London.  http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl= … D%26sa%3DN   I used to work with a girl who mentioned that she couldn't drink Dasani.  The bottle may be attractive, but the water gave her headaches and made her feel "heavy" to use her own words.   Thought that was very interesting.

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

AFAIK, Dasani and Aquafina are purified by RO.  Aquafina states so on the bottle. Dasani used to, but actually I've noticed newer Dasani bottles do not say exactly *how* they are purified.  I assume it is the same as it used to be, but that could be a deadly assumption I reckon.

Now, don't get me wrong.  I'm not saying we should trust Coke or Pepsi to give us excellent water.  Even if it is purified by RO, that's not to say we should trust them to change their RO medium regularly!!!

Personally I've been using Walmart (sam's) "purified" water for quite a while, simply because it is cheap and IMO is bound to be at least as good as Coke or Pepsi equivalent.  But I'm always on the lookout for something better + still cost effective.  So any suggestions are greatly appreciated. 

I'm considering buying my own distiller in the near future, but holding off until I have spare funds for that.

This is no time for the righteous
Only the wicked survive
Bake up a batch of the Yellow Cake
Bake up a batch of the lies
- - - - -[ Yellow Cake - Ministry - Rio Grande Blood (2006)

i've started drinking from the river ... glacial ice melt

just kidding

but i actually have taken a sip from the rivers around here a couple of times - and i didn't get sick ... hmm, glacial ice melt ... the rest of time, since i moved from home, i drink tap water a la brita ...

... checking out the mirror of relationship ...