46 (edited by visavis 2006-05-17 19:48:40)

Re: Reptoids leaving soon?

Pictus I can relate to that.  I feel like we're at the crux of something, and we have both paths still available to us, and often both sides are present at the same time.  (path 1 = embracing love & joy... path 2 = embracing fear & doom)  It is clear there is hyperdimensional war being fought here and in the other dimensions.

A couple years ago, Stuart Wilde wrote:

If you concentrate on evil you bring it to you. If you study UFOs for example, they come and find you. The Grays can walk through your wall and make you very sick. The first symptoms are paranoia and mild depression. Hollywood sells the transdimensionals as child-friendly characters that just want to go home. That is a big lie. Why do you think Hollywood churns out so many horror movies for kids, especially in the summer months when they have time on their hands. That is not just an accident of marketing. It’s programming.

I'm really seeing this and feeling it to be quite accurate.  It's like, if I will read a Karla Turner book (on Greys, etc), I will feel myself opening up in vulnerability to that side of things... because I am thinking & meditating on it... because I am on that frequency.  That's why it's so important to be meditating mostly on the positive stuff.  The good stuff is real, I feel there really is a plan.  What we meditate on, we really do attract.  We might hear it all the time, but It's kind of thrilling to see it in action - that it actually works.

"The unknown does not incite fear, but dependence on the known does." - J. Krishnamurti

Agree, I am trying to dismiss the bad feedback the rational mind brings
and only concentrate on the good feeling.

Bye, Pictus

--------------------
http://pictus.co.nr

visavis wrote:

That's why it's so important to be meditating mostly on the positive stuff.  The good stuff is real, I feel there really is a plan.  What we meditate on, we really do attract.  We might hear it all the time, but It's kind of thrilling to see it in action - that it actually works.

Hear  hear, Visavis, my point exactly:)

Not as clever as I think I am

i highly and whole heartedly recommend redirecting your focus of energy into bringing the world back into balance. (instead of hoping anybody, especially them, are leaving)

we should try to forgive and love even those who may want to hurt us. thats how we bring balance.

"...i was taken by the hand, from the ocean to the sand..."
nitin sawhney - 'eastern eyes'

From Dr Michael Salla regarding Eric Julien and his May 25th prediction:

Salla wrote:

Eric's decision to start a public campaign has forced me to reconsider my earlier support of his analysis of the empirical evidence of a possible comet impact, its link to extraterrestrials and a possible preemptive war against Iran. I think it important to clearly disassociate myself from his May 25 prediction so there is no chance that the public associates either me or the Exopolitics Institute with predictions of a possible comet strike against Earth orchestrated by extraterrestrials. While I consider his research to have exopolitical significance and Eric to have transparent sincerity in his decision to publicly warn the public of a possible comet impact, I believe the evidence is inconclusive and that misinterpretations have been made.

...more here: http://exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-43.htm

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

FYI, A bit of late night Googling produced these interesting results...

http://cometography.com/pcomets/073p.html

The comet reached a maximum brightness of between 6 and 7 during its discovery apparition when it passed only 0.0616 AU from Earth on 1930 May 31.

Apparition of 2006: [Images] The next predicted perihelion date is 2006 June 7 and the comet will pass 0.0735 AU from Earth on May 13, being only slightly farther away than during the original discovery apparition of 1930.

A meteor shower was predicted and observed by Japanese observers during 1930, with an unexpected outburst of 60 or 70 per hour (this is not a corrected zenithal hourly rate, but the raw numbers) occurring on the nights of June 9 and 10. The possibility exists that another outburst could occur in 2006, although the chances for a strong shower actually improve in 2022.

http://www.skyhound.com/sh/73P.html

Analysis

The nuts have arrived folks, with their web sites spreading doom and gloom.  Will fragments of this comet strike the earth?  Answer: No.  The main stream of expelled material will pass 25 times as far as the moon, with the closest fragments coming no closer than many millions of km.

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2006/24mar_73p.htm

There's no danger of a collision. "Goodness, no," says Yeomans. "The closest fragment will be about six million miles away--or twenty-five times farther than the Moon." That's close without actually being scary.

This comet is being closely watched by just about every amateur astronomer in the world so one would hope that any errant fragments would have been spotted by now...none of the astronomy fraternity seemed too bothered about this comet's passing. The comet did pass closer to the Earth in 1930 albeit in one peice rather than the fragmented string it has now turned in to. In 1930 a meteor shower was observed 10 or so days after the comet's closest approach to the earth but presumably this comprised of cometary dust and again the astronomy guys don't seem bothered this time round...the next week or so should be telling!:)

Not as clever as I think I am

Well... i'm still here, the atmosphere seems to be still filled with cool oxygen and h2o... Lets take another look in june big_smile

53 (edited by lyra 2006-05-25 17:31:25)

You know what was weird............and I didn't even initially make the connection until it was pointed out to me..........but last night before going to bed I had it in my head that today was going to be Friday.  I "felt" that it was Friday, and my mental sense of time felt like that's what it should be.  Only to find out it was really going to be Thursday.  I was like, ahhhhh! disappointed.  I don't normally do that either, and get my days mixed up to where I feel that it's a certain day, only to be wrong.   Then I went to bed and forgot all about it.

Until today at work.....

One of my coworkers announced that she could have SWORN today was Friday, and she felt all mixed up because it was really just Thursday.

And after she said that, the guy next to her called out "ME TOO!"  all excited.  And then the woman in the office near them said the same thing!!

Later in the day, my coworker said it a few more times, so mystified was she that it was only Thursday.  She made a joke about "Don't be surprised if I'm not here tomorrow...just means I slept in thinking it was Saturday!"   Everybody laughed.

So yeah, it was one thing when it was just me who was a "day off" with my internal sense of time........but it's another thing entirely when THREE OTHER PEOPLE had the same exact phenomenon, to the same extent.

Even as I type this I keep having flashes in my mind that it's already the weekend, and tonight is Friday night.  It's WEIRD.

And today was supposed to be "The Day" according to Comet Guy predicting the end of the world.  Maybe something really did happen, then got changed.  Who knows!

Strange coincidence indeed.....

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

I had the same thing happen to me today, too, Lyra!!  Since last night, also... could have sworn today was going to be Friday, and didn't figure it out until the afternoon today!

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." ~ Mark Twain

Wow..spooky..this happened to me too..

Sure felt like Friday yesterday.  Couldn't believe it was Thursday.  Hmmm...
Maybe it has something to do with everyone wanting to have a long weekend
because of Memorial Day on Monday.
Or maybe the comet hit was rescheduled...

57 (edited by lyra 2006-05-26 07:54:36)

Tom Paine wrote:

Sure felt like Friday yesterday.  Couldn't believe it was Thursday.  Hmmm...
Maybe it has something to do with everyone wanting to have a long weekend
because of Memorial Day on Monday.

Well, that's a good theory actually......but I totally forgot about Memorial Day until coming to work today and overhearing somebody mentioning "....having Monday off..."  Then I was like "!!!!!!! We have a three day weekend!!!!!  YAY!!!!!!!!!"   But had no clue about Memorial day yesterday. A big part of why I didn't remember that it was M. Day was because we don't have TV, and I don't listen to the radio ever, at all, and I don't read the newspapers, which are the three biggest avenues for being "GENTLY REMINDED" about the holiday and all the "BIG SALES" going on.  wink  So yeah, I just truly thought it was going on Friday when it was really just Thursday, without it having anything to do with knowing about the holiday weekend.

Tom Paine wrote:

Or maybe the comet hit was rescheduled...

You never know!   big_smile  Makes me wonder.....

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

From Eric Julien's website:

Eric Julien wrote:

UPDATE MAY 26, 2006:
Please note our addendum to document Apocalypse May 2006 Part IV relative to the upcoming resignation of the U.S. Treasury Secretary.

CNN's interview of NOAA's Ed Rappaport should be viewed all the way to its closing statement. CNN's piece on NYC and hurricanes is likewise telling, as is their video on underwater volcanoes.

UPDATE MAY 25, 2006:
According to informed sources, contacts in the American intelligence services confirm the existence of a time window of 48 hours, centered on May 25th at midnight GMT, for the impact a comet fragment south of the Azores.

This corroborates information of an evacuation exercise of the U.S. Congress to occur later in the day of May 25th, information which reached us this morning.

As a measure of precaution, I suggest the authorities do the utmost to protect the populations of the Atlantic coastlines. -- Eric Julien

Also this from yesterday:

Radio mistakenly broadcasts volcanic warning
False alarm of lahar from Mount Rainier continued for an hour

TACOMA, Washington (AP) -- An emergency radio station mistakenly warned that a massive volcanic mudflow was headed from the flanks of Mount Rainier and that listeners in the valley below should rush to higher ground.

The emergency lahar warning was broadcast Wednesday for nearly an hour on the 1580 AM frequency in the suburban Pierce County town of Puyallup.

A lahar is a massive flow of water and rock down the side of a volcano, according to the United States Geological Survey Web site. Lahars have the consistency of wet concrete, and can travel miles from a volcano, crushing everything in their path.

If not a coincidence, then a symbolic echo from an alternate timeline.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

I was about to post about this but decided not to, the day before this night. ON the thursday friday night, not last night, which is, for lack of better term, Thursday-Friday Mark II. I felt going completely insane. I didnt see anything but when i looked out the window i could swear i was looking at a gray and there was immense rain outside that felt like cleaning everything up before the gray thing. Then around midnight as the day changed it all went.. Wrong. I felt incredibly threathened and as if there were grays walking around and there was "evil" behind every door. I marked it off as me being too tired due to some family business (a funeral for example). But now it makes perfect sense. It's been around 2-3 years since i've last had that feeling and the fear is so overwhelming it is hard to keep control of your mind even tho i dont see anything or hear anything. It is as if my mind is crying in horror at something it is seeing. So it makes me wonder what the heck was going on.

montalk wrote:

If not a coincidence, then a symbolic echo from an alternate timeline.

I have to admit that although I rarely take any of these apocalyptic predictions seriously nowadays, I do wonder if perhaps all these predicted disasters really do happen, but to folks on a different timeline.

Perhaps all these predicted disasters are where major timeline splits happen.

Join me in Peru to celebrate December 21st 2012 - Visit: http://2012awakeningretreat.com/