31 (edited by kljsadfhklj 2006-05-09 17:28:58)

Re: Reptoids leaving soon?

May 12th? Shit, that's my birthday.

By the way, Marciniak started talking to the P's on a May 18th.

Hmm, I see a coincidence.

The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.

And on the 2-3rd of may or close to it a old former train station or something burned down in the middle of helsinki causing smog and such to spread all over city. People described it as a "mini-apocalypse" big_smile So we have been having an interesting may atleast big_smile

I looked at mommy garden and the small lizards are still there.... lol
The only thing to worry is USA x Iran…

Bye, Pictus

--------------------
http://pictus.co.nr

Could it be that there will be a lot of prophesies of good and bad events that won't happen, so that we will ignore the prophesy for the real big event, when it gets prophesied?

Just a thought.

WizardT

Certainly more than possible, if you throw a million coins in the air, one is bound to land on in a funky way. By sheer chance if we make a endless amount of prophecies, one of them will be accurate. Then again, we dont make an endless amount, the amount is strictly finite so chances are that we will miss the real thing.

So now, its the 13th and the closest pass of that comet *looks around* nothing on fire yet. And it was supposed to happen before the comet gets here so i'd wait around 2-3 days before saying anything. The wind is certainly very very warm all things considered but nothing near to the "atmosphere being on fire" anyway.

*Grabs a pack of popcorn*

Is it not just remotely possible that we might have a peaceful transition in to the new Golden Age?...I like to think this is possible and I truly believe that if enough of us thought in this way it might just happen. A critical mass within humanity would be reached and the tide would start to turn. I spent most of my youth waiting for the world to end in or around the year 2000 and it made my life miserable...it just seems that all this talk and speculation of imminent global destruction is pretty negative...it's certainly making me feel negative! Maybe I am being naive in my thinking but the truth is nobody really knows what the next 6 years and beyond hold so lets try to be as positive as possible and disaster may be averted!:)

Not as clever as I think I am

A great book to read on this subject is "Catastrophobia" by Barbara Hand Clow

In man's analysis and understanding of himself, it is as well to know from whence he came as whither he is going.   Edgar Cayce

Beliefs are tools for social conditioning, rather than expressions of inner realization or inner truth.   unknown
Ad Verecundiam

It is possible that we can do it peacefully, also, is it possible for a mother to give birth without loosing blood? Technically it is but how probable is another matter smile

Hkelukka wrote:

It is possible that we can do it peacefully, also, is it possible for a mother to give birth without loosing blood? Technically it is but how probable is another matter

The probabilities can only be raised by a belief in a non-cataclysmic transition on a personal level...it just seems to me that many people have already made up their minds (I'll grant you, it's not hard to see why!). Again I repeat - We do not know what is actually going to happen so surely our beliefs can still influence the nature of the transition...:)

Not as clever as I think I am

41 (edited by montalk 2006-05-17 15:57:02)

Novice wrote:

Again I repeat - We do not know what is actually going to happen so surely our beliefs can still influence the nature of the transition...

Yeah, I do think the future is in flux to a certain extent, and if not for everyone then perhaps for a few. Even if the transition is a bloody one, it doesn't have be so for everyone. In other words, if your experiential path requires a more peaceful transition, then perhaps you will have that embedded within a world undergoing a more violent transition so that the needs of all are accommodated. I know from experience that weird things happen when my awareness/attitude/destiny/vibe is in direct conflict with the circumstances of my surroundings...miraculous things happen to show me the way through. I cannot control what everyone else chooses, but I can control my own choices, thoughts, feelings, beliefs, actions, and attitudes, and thereby have a certain measure of control over the quality of experiences I attract.

By the way, if the reptoids are leaving, there should be a sudden drop in abductions, hyperdimensional manipulation, UFO sightings and so on. If none of that changes by the end of this month, I'll have to conclude they are still around.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

42 (edited by Hkelukka 2006-05-17 15:58:53)

Oh definetly, you are more than correct in that. I personally believe that i have no bleeping clue as to how this will be played out, as i do have a tad bit of manic depressivness (can also be called being alive) i do have a fair amount of variance in my opinion.

The way i see it, i can make a guess but i would wager that it has maybe 5% chance of being accurate

I can only say a few things with a very high accuracy.

1. People will die when this change happens

2. People will be in pain (sudden change and through that, sudden realisations of own illusions will be painful)

That is as far as i know. And even the death and pain can be something that prove to be something that dosnt happen.

Peaceful is a relative concept in that how much peace is peaceful and how much war is warful ? wink

Right now, we have around 20-30 land wars going on over the world.

Yet by far the world is in agreeance that we are in peace

During WW2, for the most part, antarctic and such were in peace. So it is relative to the viewpoint of where you look at it.

But for the bulk of humanity, any change will bring a vast array of emotions and situations. And i would wager that for atleast a minority of humanity, the situation, or a change to a golden age will bring. Pain. Similarily, to a minority, but i hope a majority, the change will bring, pleasure.

What 50.00000001% of humanity gets will be the majority and by extension, the definition of what happens, pain or pleasure.

Absolute pain or absolute pleasure will almost certainly not happen. In that every single person in humanity will go through pain.

So what i focus on, is not to get the transition to go through completely peacefully in a fashion in which noone will die. But to go through it in a fashion that i will achive the best situation for myself when the change is over with the minimum possible amount of harm to others.

So i have to set a relative amount of which is higher than something else. If i have to cause harm to something to live, what is an accetable level of harm for me to achive life and what is beyond accetable. Do i for example, eat meat. If yes then how much killing is vain. If i prefer to eat good meat do i then kill more cows so i can get more good meat or do i "sit tight" and eat the bad meat as well. Or in the same metaphor, do i turn to be a vegetarian knowing that my actions ALSO kill something that is alive. With only a relative adjustement in consciousness of the prey. Or do i then, sit in the sun and accept energy from the sun, but then i block out the sand that is under me and through that, deny them sunlight.

But the whole species of cow as it exists now, would not be alive had humans not started eating and thus farming them. Tis strange that most cultures that are actually in tune with nature accept that killing cattle is accetable if you then make sure minimum amount of harm is done to the cows and that the cows get to live a happy life and protected life. Most cows, contrary to public opinion, would have an easy time escaping, atleast in organic farming which i prefer. Yet they stay behind, so they must accept as a form, that they would rather live calmly and enjoy life than to run away and risk dying even quicker in a very nasty enviroment with wolfs and such.

So as long as i pay homage to the animal and accept the fact that i am alive because the animal lets me be alive. And the animal accepts that it wa born because its parnts have been farmed to create more cattle. So the horribleness of the killing is not actually in the killing. But in the life that they lead before dying. We all die that much is for certain. If i had to choose between a life of constant risk of dying and spending 50% of the time being afraid of dying at any point. OR knowing that i will die when i reach a certain age to feed those who farm me, and then live in a comfortable situation given the chance to live life free of risk of sudden death. Immersed in philosophical thinking and so forth. It might be a hard decicion to make.

This was a longer post than i expected to make but Yes i agree with you Novice, that our beliefs effect our lifes and we can still choose the completely peaceful transition to a golden age, if we wish to. Knowing human personality i seriously doubt that the whole of humanity, unless forced, will wish for it so i do not count on it.

Edit: Heheheh, montalk, you posted the exact same thing as i did at almost exactly the same time. Cool tongue

43 (edited by Hkelukka 2006-05-17 16:03:01)

I had to post this in a different post so as not to mess the dates

I posted my message on 01:57:47 and i edited mine 01:58:53 you posted yours on 01:47:13 and edited it on 01:57:02

I see the obvious strange synchronity, but there's probably more hidden in that smile

Edit: spelling

Is this just me or is there alot of weird time things on right now

02:03:01?

I do believe that things will be bad and are going to be worse as time passes by
here on Earth, but at the same time I am always remembered even by “strange synchronicity"
to have faith and that Christ energy is with us.
So strange feeling, the rational mind says “ohhh we are FCKded"  and at the
same time the other feels “joy we are saved", it is like feeling cold and hot
at the same time smile

Bye, Pictus

--------------------
http://pictus.co.nr