Topic: Archons

Dreamland: The Archons

This week, William Henry interviews one of the great masters, John Lash, about the Gnostic figures known as the Archons and their influence in our lives.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SIRIUS

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/siriarc/Sirius.png

and

ARCTURUS

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/siriarc/Arcturus.png

11   23   11

Re: Archons

Yeah, Lash has some cool stuff to say on the subject, I have to say. Really recommend his website metahistory. Also, I wholeheartedly recommend reading TechGnosis by Erik Davies, which Lash also mentions in an interview. It is a truly fascinating book, and it is valuable to understand modern (and ancient) technology, and how it is related to gnosticism, past and present.

"...Manjushri said: 'I think that when you can[not] speak of any event, when you neither indicate nor know anything, [and] pass beyond questions and answers, this is to enter gate of oneness. Sir, now please tell us how a bodhisattva enters the gate of oneness.'
And Vimalakirti kept silent, and did not say a word..."

http://www.unknowncountry.com/board/mes … 1143525195

Whitley Strieber
Username: strieber

Post Number: 289

Posted on Tuesday, March 28, 2006 - 12:48 am:       Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post
Earth, moon, sun: a triad. Sun, the positive force, heat, no upper limit to ecstasy. Moon, the negative, cold, with the limit of absolute zero, the end of evil. Earth, the balancing force. That's why life is here.

We're the Magician, in other words.

But we need to live in that card, instead of Spiritus Mundi, or we're going to go extinct.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/siriarc/gaiacollage.jpg

11   23   11

4 (edited by Barefoot Doc 2006-03-28 11:02:44)

That is an interesting web site.
archons dont get mentioned much on here but the gnostic theories cover the  control from another dimension, lizzies, religions, TPTB and all its implications over millenia, giving us their mind  and all that stuff.
http://www.metahistory.org/ETArchonNav.php
However did we create the archons in the first place though? and is the  secret is to become conscious creaters aware that we create our own realities and demons.

Did we  create our own spooks who end up controlling us?
http://www.soulwise.net/26f-wco.htm

Its not like we are fractions of the whole but rather versions of the whole.

Barefoot Doc wrote:

However did we create the archons in the first place though? And is the secret is to become conscious creators aware that we create our own realities and demons.

Did we create our own spooks who end up controlling us?
http://www.soulwise.net/26f-wco.htm

From your link, I think this is it, in the shell of a nut:

Since we created these negative thought-forms in the past, we can uncreate them in the present by means of "seeing through" the conditions we are subjected to.

The Gods we created are just as detrimental to us as the Devils we conjured up. Both of these Thought-Forms become Negative Forces on their own and from there on in, they reinforce our dependent and limited thinking. We need to transcend this mental-immaturity as soon as possible...

What created What is a chicken and egg gig.

As is the ‘endless’ duality belief system which perpetuates conflict so that the cows refuse to come home.......

WE, as The Family of Light, are Here to:

Uncreate the Distortion - To Bust the System.

This Concept is also well presented by Zoosh in Shapiro’s:

The Explorer Race

11   23   11

I'd say SiriArc's last comment has some tones that are somewhat hopeful
The references to Sirius, Arcturus, and those numbers are esoteric and cryptic however. As thus they are not unifying.
Streiber talks about the Spiritus Mundi???
Again, what does that really mean?
We simply don't have time for this sort of thing in my view.
It was appropriate for another time, but not the times we are in.
We need practical things.
If the link to Streiber's entire post is followed it is pessimistic, thanatos, etc.
This is also akin to the native americans who view the only possible solution to our current dilemma as a path of total destruction of the old order. There are a number of posers on the net and in the new age that would claim to have mankinds best interests in heart, but this is not apparent by the thoughtforms they embrace in relation to the transition. The prophecies many of them are dangerous in the details they go into. The thoughtforms are poison beyond any doubt.
The fact is there appear to be too many sleepers. The way things appear and the way the end up may be quite a different affair altogether.
Everyone walking around in supposed human form may not necessarily be the same on all levels. What constitutes critical mass for the right kind of change may lie in the hearts of the heartful systems busters in any given moment within the greater mind of the Godforce.....
So we have great masses of negative inertia speeding us seemingly down the abyss....then we might better consider some alternatives in creative thought that have not been " thought " of as yet. I think many do this in quiet moments in the wink of an eye. The Godforce takes note of those probabilities. I'd bet on it.

StarCat

This just arrived at MetaHistory updates:

The Myth of SOPHIA  – In Nine Parts

http://www.metahistory.org/SophiaMythos.php

And puts the Archon Factor into context.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/siriarc/AASilver.jpg

11   23   11

8 (edited by SiriArc 2006-04-09 22:54:27)

Then to Now

1st Post at NR

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=2026

Human beings are on a journey of awareness,
which has been momentarily interrupted by extraneous forces.

Carlos Castaneda, Magical Passes

11   23   11

First saw mention of Steve Gamble / Equilibra

via Barefoot Doc in this NR Thread:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic. … 01&p=1   # 20.

Did an NR search of Steve Gamble and it looks, at a glance, that The Doc first made mention about this same time last year.......

Have just started looking over Equilibra and it’s Information Dense !!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The point of this post is:

At this link:

http://www.equilibra.uk.com/illusion.shtml

Note the Barcode info about 1/2 way down.......

Just below is reference to Archons and what it is that YOU can DO:

Jesus imparted to James the knowledge of how he could protect himself from these demons or false gods. Jesus referred to the true God as the Pre-existent Father - i.e. the One before the false god (Yaltabaoth/Yahweh/Jehovah) - and Himself (and all of us for that matter) as the Son of the Pre-existent One. Jesus explained to James that when he became confronted by these Archons all he had to do was say he was from the Pre-existent Father and a Son of the Pre-existent One. And when asked where he is going, he was to reply he was returning to the place from whence he came. He would then escape their attacks.

John Lash makes the same reference but notes OUR True Emanation and Home is SO PHI A and the Pleroma.......

Regardless of YOUR reference to Dad, Mom or It - If and when these sobs get in YOUR Face: Tell ‘em to

f*ck Off !!!

I’m headed HOME so get the hell out of MY Way !!!

And Re-member and start to Change

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/siriarc/sodavidanielak.jpg

11   23   11

10 (edited by SiriArc 2006-04-09 22:51:45)

Parts of:

http://www.metahistory.org/Book2006.php

The transition from a Pagan civilization of great antiquity to our Christianized one is historically denoted as “The Dark Ages.

Not in His Image tells the story of that loss. It exposes the most massive campaign of cultural genocide in human history. It probes–as no other book before it–the hidden roots of the ecological crisis that now threatens life on the planet. This investigation leads deep into the realm of the predator reality in which we now live, engulfed and lost to the point of either denial or impotent fury. And it shows how predators and prey have become locked into a vicious cycle of collusion.

.......Pagan Mysteries, the Great Goddess, Gnosis, the myths of Sophia and Gaia–and its future as a force for rebalancing our lives and reconnecting to the earth.

.......who we once were, and what has become of our original genius.

.......the profound cosmological myth of our origins and our intimate bond with Gaia, the living planet.

The Gnostic story of the Wisdom Goddess, Sophia, is directly counterpoised to the one Christianity and other monotheistic religions teach us. It explains why a species made in the image of the Father God cannot live peacefully on earth. In Sophia we discover the true foundations of deep ecology.

.......to guide us beyond faith-based violence toward a sacred ecological path for the future.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/siriarc/ascendchain.jpg

11   23   11

Drink Deep Magician

And

RE-MEMBER

This was posted by Belarius here:

http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=338&i=3095

Emerald Tablet II: The Halls of Amenti

Deep in the Earth’s heart lie the Halls of Amenti, far beneath the islands of sunken Atlantis, Halls of the Dead and halls of the living, bathed in the fire of the infinite ALL.

Far in a past time, lost in the space-time, the Children of Light looked down on the world. See the children of men in their bondage, bound by the force that came from beyond. Knew they that only by freedom from bondage could man ever rise from the Earth to the Sun. Down they descended and created bodies, taking the semblance of men as their own. The masters of everything said after their forming: "We are they who were formed from the space-dust, partaking of life from the infinite ALL; living in the world as children of men, like and yet unlike the children of men."

Then for a dwelling place, far beneath the earth crust, blasted great spaces they by their power, spaces apart from the children of men. Surrounded them by forces and power, shielded from harm they the Halls of the Dead.

Side by side then, placed they other spaces, filled them with Life and with Light from above. Builded they then the Halls of Amenti, that they might dwell eternally there living with life to eternity’s end.

Thirty and two were there of the children, sons of Light who had come among men, seeking to free from the bondage of darkness those who were bound by the force from beyond.

Deep in the Halls of Life grew a flower, flaming, expanding, driving backward the night. Placed in the center, a ray of great potence, Life giving, Light giving, filling with power all who came near it. Placed they around it thrones, two and thirty, places for each of the Children of Light, placed so that they were bathed in the radiance, filled with the Life from the eternal Light. There time after time placed they their first created bodies so that they might be filled with the Spirit of Life. One hundred years out of each thousand must the Life-giving Light flame forth on their bodies. Quickening, awakening the Spirit of Life.

There in the circle from aeon to aeon, sit the Great Masters, living a life not known among men. There in the Halls of Life they lie sleeping; free flows their Soul through the bodies of men. Time after time, while their bodies lie sleeping, incarnate they in the bodies of men. Teaching and guiding onward and upward, out of the darkness into the Light. There in the Hall of Life, filled with their wisdom, known not to the races of man, living forever beneath the cold fire of life, sit the Children of Light. Times there are when they awaken, come from the depths to be lights among men, infinite they among finite.

He who by progress has grown from the darkness, lifted himself from the night into light, free is he made of the Halls of Amenti, free of the Flower of Light and of Life. Guided he then, by wisdom and knowledge, passes from man, to the Master of Life. There he may dwell as one with the Masters, free from the bonds of the darkness of night.

Seated within the flower of radiance sit seven Lords from the Space-Time above us, helping and guiding through infinite Wisdom, the pathway through time of the children of men. Mighty and strange, they, veiled with their power, silent, all-knowing, drawing the Life force, different yet one with the children of men. Aye, different, and yet one with the Children of Light.

Custodians and watchers of the force of man’s bondage, ready to loose when the light has been reached. First and most mighty, sits the Veiled Presence, Lord of Lords, the infinite Nine, over the others from each Cosmic cycle, weighing and watching the progress of men.

Under HE, sit the Lords of the Cycles; Three, Four, Five, and Six, Seven, Eight, each with his mission, each with his power, guiding, directing the destiny of man. There sit they, mighty and potent, free of all time and space. Not of this world they, yet akin to it, Elder Brothers they, of the children of men. Judging and weighing, they with their wisdom, watching the progress Light among men.

There before them was I led by the Dweller, watched him blend with ONE from above. Then from HE came forth a voice saying: “Great art thou, Thoth, among children of men. Free henceforth of the Halls of Amenti, Master of Life among children of men. Taste not of death except as thou will it, drink thou of Life to Eternity’s end. Henceforth forever is Life, thine for the taking. Henceforth is Death at the call of thy hand. Dwell here or leave here when thou desireth, free is Amenti to the Sun of man. Take thou up Life in what form thou desireth, Child of the Light that has grown among men. Choose thou thy work, for all souls must labor, never be free from the pathway of Light. One step thou has gained on the long pathway upward, infinite now is the mountain of Light. Each step thou taketh but heightens the mountain; all of thy progress but lengthens the goal. Approach ye ever the infinite Wisdom, ever before thee recedes the goal. Free are ye made now of the Halls of Amenti to walk hand in hand with the Lords of the world, one in one purpose, working together, bringers of Light to the children of men.”

Then from his throne came one of the Masters, taking my hand and leading me onward, through all the Halls of the deep hidden land. Led he me through the Halls of Amenti, showing the mysteries that are known not to man. Through the dark passage, downward he led me into the Hall where sits the dark Death. Vast as space lay the great Hall before me, walled by darkness but yet filled with Light.

Before me arose a great throne of darkness, veiled on it seated a figure of night. Darker than darkness sat the great figure, dark with a darkness not of the night. Before it then paused the Master, speaking The Word that brings about Life, saying: “Oh, master of darkness, guide of the way from Life unto Life, before thee I bring a Sun of the morning. Touch him not ever with the power of night. Call not his flame to the darkness of night. Know him, and see him, one of our brothers, lifted from darkness into the Light. Release thou his flame from its bondage, free let it flame through the darkness of night.”

Raised then the hand of the figure, forth came a flame that grew clear and bright. Rolled back swiftly the curtain of darkness, unveiled the Hall from the darkness of night. Then grew in the great space before me, flame after flame, from the veil of the night. Uncounted millions leaped they before me, some flaming forth as flowers of fire. Others there were that shed a dim radiance, glowing but faintly from out of the night. Some there were that faded swiftly; others that grew from a small spark of light. Each surrounded by its dim veil of darkness, yet flaming with the light that could never be quenched. Coming and going like fireflies in springtime, filled they the space with Light and with Life.

Then spoke a voice, mighty and solemn, saying: “These are lights that are souls among men, growing and fading, existing forever, changing yet living, through death into life. When they have bloomed into flower, reached the zenith of growth in their life, swiftly then send I my veil of darkness, shrouding and changing to new forms of life. Steadily upward throughout the ages, growing, expanding into yet greater flame, lighting the darkness with yet greater power, quenched yet unquenched by the veil of the night. So grows the soul of man ever upward, quenched yet unquenched by the darkness of night.

I, Death, come, and yet I remain not, for life eternal exists in the All; only an obstacle, I in the pathway, quick to be conquered by the infinite light. Awaken, O flame that burns ever inward, flame forth and conquer the veil of the night.”

Then in the midst of the flames in the darkness grew there one that drove forth the night, flaming, expanding, ever brighter, until at last was nothing but Light. Then spoke my guide, the voice of the master: “See your own soul as it grows in the light, free now forever from the Lord of the night.”

Forward he led me through many great spaces filled with the mysteries of the Children of Light; mysteries that man may never yet know of until he, too, is a Sun of the Light. Backward then HE led me into the Light of the Hall of the Light. Knelt I then before the great Masters, Lords of ALL from the cycles above.

Spoke HE then with words of great power saying: “Thou has been made free of the Halls of Amenti. Choose thou thy work among the children of men.”

Then spoke I: “O, great master, let me be a teacher of men, leading them onward and upward until they too, are lights among men; freed from the veil of the night that surrounds them, flaming with light that shall shine among men.”

Spoke to me then the voice: “Go, as ye will. So be it decreed. Master are ye of your destiny, free to take or reject at will. Take ye the power, take ye the wisdom. Shine as a light among the children of men.”

Upward then, led me the Dweller. Dwelt I again among children of men, teaching and showing some of my wisdom; Sun of the Light, a fire among men.

Now again I tread the path downward, seeking the light in the darkness of night. Hold ye and keep ye, preserve my record, guide shall it be to the children of men.

11   23   11

12 (edited by SiriArc 2006-04-22 01:45:44)

Wandering1 was kind enough to add this to an older post -  So, on General Principles, it will be tacked to this newer one.

And in scissor-hand, blue pinkie-like fashion, here are some snips of His snips:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic. … 025#p36025

Through the Eye of the Heart

http://www.metahistory.org/ApproachingGnosticism.php

But Gnostics also had sublime good news to impart. They had a beautiful message about what guides us, the insuperable power of knowing that inheres in us and cannot be deviated.

Then, when the earth emerged, it was captured in the planetary system, habitat of the Archons.

Gnostics taught that these inorganic entities influence us by a kind of telepathic link. They use the power of suggestion when our attention is dulled by fatigue or over-stimulation.

But the message of Gnosticism is not 'Blame it on the Archons.' Far from it. The core teaching of Gnosis specifies that this alien species is not an autonomous force of evil that works against us. The Archons represent error, not evil. They do not cause mistakes in our learning process, but they affect our thinking so that our mistakes go undetected and extrapolate beyond the scale of correction. If we cannot correct our minds and redirect our actions, we cannot participate in Gaia’s process of alignment with the Pleroma, the celestial Gods.

Gnostics taught that not all that happens in our minds originates there.   

It is, I would say, the single most important concept in the entire field of cognitive psychology. It explains how humans can be programmed to act in deviant and destructive ways, contrary to good sense, compassion, gut emotion, personal conscience, and their sense of humanity. Since the agents of the global program of domination (the 'Illiminati') use occult techniques of mind control, understanding the Archon thesis of the Gnostics can alert us to how we are being manipulated. The implications of 'Archon theory' are profoundly practical and far-reaching.

And a bit more from the site:

Gnosis is the intuitive knowing of the heart that liberates us from social conditioning and ego-fixation.

As such, it is a path of questioning and learning, open-ended and unlimited in scope. The aim of Gnosis is to realize human potential so that we can co-evolve with all species and serve Gaia’s purposes.   

In his massive Gnostical treatise, 'The Exegesis,' science fiction writer Philip K. Dick says that Gnosis 'consists of disinhibiting instructions�  that allow us to access “the core content of knowing already intrinsic to us.' He believed that Gnosis enables the self-repair of 'memory retrieval' circuits that exist uniquely in the human species, but have been damaged. This accords with my view that humanity provides a memory-circuit for Gaia.

'The ancients possessed techniques (sacraments and rituals) used largely in the Greco-Roman mystery religions to induce firing and retrieval'of the memory circuits.

Gnostics recognized that these practices were not for self-glorification but to contribute to the healing of God, or Goddess.   

This is consistent with the Gnostic assertion that we, the human species, are intimately involved with the 'correction' of the Goddess Sophia.
History and content go together in Gnosticism, because Gnostics had an alarming message about history. After thirty odd years of research and reflection, I am convinced that they had the key knowledge we need to shatter the historical framework of the patriarchal/dominator agenda, and thereby undermine that agenda for good and all. Gnostic ideas assume a central and imperative role in Metahistory.org because they present the best chance we have to break away from the death-grip of the Western historical narrative.

The unique knowledge Gnostics tried to impart to the world at large concerns the identity of Jehovah, the 'father god' of Judeo-Christian religion. Gnostics claimed that the supernatural being billions of people take for God is insane and actually working against humanity. The core teaching specifies that Jehovah is really an alien entity, not just a bad idea or a delusional belief. It also specifies that Jehovah and his minions, the Archons, used the Jewish people to make an intervention into the human race. The Archons deviate us from our humanity through religious beliefs. Salvationism (i.e., reliance on a superhuman savior) germinated in the Jewish apocalyptic sect of the Zaddakim and went pandemic in Christian ideology centered on a transhuman messiah, Jesus Christ.

In short, Gnostics warned that Judeo-Christian religion is a deviant program implanted in the human mind, like a computer virus.

So much for the bad news, the spooky part of the message. But Gnostics also had sublime good news to impart.......

Return to Top of this Post -------^^^

11   23   11

Same Basic Concept

Using

Different Words

That YOU Might SYNERGIZE.......

http://www.lightworker.com/beacons/2006 … ttle-g.php

AD

VO

ZIN

11   23   11

"In short, Gnostics warned that Judeo-Christian religion is a deviant program implanted in the human mind, like a computer virus."
ON the subject of implanted viri, Automobiles are viral manifestations as are all type of contrived non-living ARTIFICIAL machinery. All machine technology is designed to trap the attention, and suck energy without giving any true benefit in return. The sage knows how not to get trapped by all the glitz of such shiny objects. CELL phones definitely put people in consciousness prison cells. Interesting the name is quite telling.

StarCat

15 (edited by feritciva 2006-07-17 23:36:41)

This virus thing got my attention lately. And last night I watched an X-files episode (it's 8th season now on cable tv in Turkey) - the name of the episode was Roadrunners. For those who have not watched, the episode was about a little town - no phones, no cars, not even clearly shown on maps where people worship a parasite that lives on the spine of human beings. The towners use foreigners -who accidentally come their way- as a host for the parasite. Interestingly, when the parasite gets in the spine of the host, first the host loses the ability to walk & move.

This was a very very interesting episode which sparked lightinings in my mind while watching it. This may be one way to define archon-mind, but an underestimated way. I don't think archon mind is a kind of parasite, although the principle may be the same, it is much more advanced than that. And the position of planet Earth is just like the town in the episode, far away from the "civilisation" with no communication with outside.

And there came other thoughts from this point. An average human being always tends to think the big religions (so called judeo-christian and islam) warns us against Lucifer's way and tell us to do exact practices for our good. They even interfere and tell us what to eat/drink, when to eat, with whom to have sex, how to pray, how to worship with details. These are all for humanity's good, to "save" them so to speak. But... what if these all are for the "parasite's" good? What if these practices guarantees the well being of archon mind which took over humanity as we recently discuss here in several threads?

This comes very possible to me now, in light of different threads that we discuss about archons & gnostic knowledge lately in NR.

Change we must, to live again
- Jon Anderson