Topic: Articles on Reptilians and MILABS

Some very interesting articles by Cassie and James Bartley:

Snakes at the Water cooler: The Reptilian Presence at the Office - new article by Cassie, posted on Eve Lorgen's site alienlovebite.com

Cassie wrote:

Businesses are being taken over by a different breed of workers.   They infiltrate corporations at all levels and once established in a position, they contaminate the others around them. These beings or entities slip into human hybrid bodies that serve as hosts for the dwelling entity.  The ones who have the most effect are the higher order Dracs who are usually found at the top of the corporate ladder or in positions where they have the most power. It must be remembered that these entities are not new to the planet by any means. They have been with us since the dawn of mankind, maybe before. They have been present at every major event in history, every social change, every war and every great achievement mankind had made.  Understanding these beings and the dynamics involved empowers us to make better choices when working in situations such as these.

ALIEN ABDUCTIONS IN THE 21st CENTURY: A COMMENTARY BY AN ALIEN ABDUCTEE by James Bartley.

Bartley wrote:

What I've described isn't even the half of it. What’s even more important is how the military controls the life of the MILAB in areas such as finance, employment, family relationships and inter-personal relationships with others outside the family. Remember, these people still have a life to lead. Joe and Jane Couch Potato can just sit and watch cable television all day and munch out on Cheetos. They are: Fat, Dumb and Happy. They don't have to worry if they start hearing popping noises in their ceiling or start seeing little black balls floating around their living room, or hear high pitched noises inside their head, or ponder the meaning of very vivid "training dream" the night before or suddenly find themselves in an underground tram or subway station with dozens of other people in the middle of the night. Or at any rate at a time when they are supposed to be in bed and sleeping.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

Re: Articles on Reptilians and MILABS

Wow........great articles.  Thanks for posting those.   After reading Cassie's description of the job from hell run by Dracos, I was just flabbergasted that anybody would tolerate such wretched working conditions!!!!!!!!!!   Yikes.  The only thing I could guess was that it was their learning lesson.   These people need to learn to stand up for themselves and not tolerate such crap, and also learn that $$$money$$$ is NOT important enough that one should ever stick around in a situation like that, getting abused on stomped on by Draco superiors.   

It's scary to think that this behavior she outlines is apparantly the norm in many big corporations.  I thought I'd encountered some yucky working environments.  Apparantly, I haven't seen ANYthing!

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

3 (edited by JT 2004-06-14 07:36:39)

Hi,

I worked for over 10 years in international advertising until about 12 months ago, and experienced mostly all of the situations described, and more on a regular basis.

I think what is more disconcerting is that this type of behaviour has become even more overt in the last few years on a corporate level, in fact on all levels including government, as if they believe that they are truly untouchable. I often have to shake my head at how blatant many injustices are that actually occur.

It was a continual internal battle where I learnt a great deal - it also cost me an extreme amount of life energy in doing so.

WR

JT

Yup... Sounds like Cassie has had more than super sized portions of harassment.  The harasers; usually  OMAGS (obnoxious military and government spooks)  and lizzies can and do go to some pretty extreme manoevers to really make a persons life miserable.  They can insidiously attack victims on many levels -oftemtimes resulting in illness, near poverty, and hopelessness.  Oh yeah... some of the more unfortunate casualties can and DO end up in mental institutions (to shut them up)-or they are eliminated (sudden mysterious illness, car accidents, rare forms of cancer, just to name a few.)  Now what comes up for me, is the age old question "what is this trying to teach me, what can I learn from this".  How does this fit into the bigger sceme of things and so on.  Sounds so trite and easy to say considering this magnitude of this scenerio, especially when one realizes that not so obvious ramificaitons and details. 

Perhaps the instigators (Dracos, OMAGS, dark entities-or combo of ALL) have a more or less specific "victim profile".  Let's just say, which war was daddy involved in and what was the project  of "that" era? , masonic family too?, add a little sexual abuse for kicks, and bingo- gotta a hurt, bleeding, and likely candidate for possibly being victimized yet again.  Set um up when they're real young, groom um real good, beat them when they're down, over and over again. 

Yeah, the victim isn't stupid either-usually IQ upwards of 130 or more, they do persue "therapy", self help groups, even active involvement in religion  to overcome the victim role-only to horribly discover the "help" is part of the overall sceme too.  Sounds pretty paranoid upon initial inspection-but objective ovservation, carefully connecting the dots, networking with others who share the same experiences can do a lot to enable breaking the bonds that have for so long been traumatizing their weary souls. 

Now the big question is what is the best way to thwart such unwanted stuff.  Humm... A lofty one that comes to mind is "you create your own reality", or intention.  I do not really believe it is all that simple-no siree. The game seems to be a lot more complicated than that, or is it really?  Certainly illusive to say the least.  Maybe shaminics is the answer?  Not unlike the Don Juan teachings.  Maybe looking at the whole thing from a perspective not touted by our society as a whole, but one that is an ages old known way that we all have in our cellular memory (DNA).

If there is no time
      Then you have time for everything.
   You're never in a hurry.
That's true freedom.

5 (edited by lyra 2004-06-14 15:54:16)

Hi manyeagles,

You made a lot of good points......I don't even know where to begin.  smile

Some random thoughts:

-  I think you're right -- it IS more complicated then "you create your own reality."   For instance.....In my younger years, I was not aware of YCYOR, (abbreviations are easier wink  )  and definately didn't pray since I'm not religious, nor do anything that involved asking for help, protection, or intending for anything.  Yet time and again I was literally plucked from death's hand.   In retrospect, many of those death set-ups were most likely orchestrated by higher negative forces, and "them".  When I analysed each instance I found many bizarre synchronistic, hyperdimensional elements at play.    There was literally a tug of war going on with my life.  I only recently stopped and REALLY took notice of this, and sat down and listed out every near-hit death event that I miraculously escaped from, starting from the several that occurred when I was a baby.    There are 8 major events I should not have walked away from.  8.   Forget all the smaller, piddly ones.   It was very eye opening to finally sit down and list it all out and then sit back and soak in what it all meant.    So yes, I agree, YCYOR may be overly simplistic when it comes to the battle against Them.    YCYOR relies on the fact that the person doing it has awareness of intent.  I was fricking clueless when I was younger.   But yet I'm still here.   

-  Rather than YCYOR, what may actually have been coming into play in my younger years was either protection from higher positive forces, or, the fact that my frequency was up.     I don't know the victim mentality, nor do I ever feel sorry for myself under any circumstances, and I've always taken responsibility for what happens to me, even at a young age.   It was partly how I was raised, partly my own natural personality.  That alone helps to ward off a lot of crap.   I also enjoy life, and want to be here, and have a very optimistic attitude, no matter how bad things have gotten in my life.    People underestimate the power that victimization and finger pointing and wallowing in despair has on making you an easy mark for dark forces.   It's unbelievable.  It really does not take much to topple Man.   We're like a house of cards.   Very easily blown over and toppled and destroyed.   

-  In reading MILAB experiences on the 'net, (there are actual MILAB chicks who run websites on this)  the thing that struck me about these chicks was that they seemed to enjoy it, deep down.   They liked the attention, they liked all this crazy drama, they liked being the target because it made them feel special.    That mentality certainly isn't going stop anything, that's for sure.

-  I began experiencing all out harrassment in 2002, were it actually became "out in the open."   Black helicopters hovering over my apartment building in broad daylight, at 7, 8 am, they didn't give a s***.    Phone tapping and obnoxious interference when talking with key people.   Messing with where stuff was in my apartment so I'd come home and find stuff out of place - to make sure I was aware that they had been in my apartment.  Beeping coming from in my apartment, and actually moving about the apartment as if there was something / someone there whom I couldn't see.  (Have a witness to THAT one wink  )   Two actual "them" sightings out in public, where they "made themselves known".  Once when I was by myself, and another when I was with someone who witnessed it. (am going back in and adding this, since I forgot about it.)  Etc. etc.   Etc.   And so on.   You know what stopped it all?

Loss of fear.

Had an interesting, revealing and unfortunately very short discussion with my Higher Self one night and I was able to ask about "all the stuff that's been happening lately."   The response was "They're trying to keep you in a fear frequency."   That's it.  Short and simple, but it was all I needed to hear. 

From that moment on, it lost all power.  Several more attempts were made to harrass me, another helicopter, a couple of random entity nonsense, then boom, it just stopped.  I saw through what was happening and no longer took it seriously, so it stopped.   There was nothing else they could do that would work.

Fear.   I always say that's the biggie.   The reason harrassment works is a lowered frequency, due to victim mindsets, hopelessness (i.e., loss of personal power) despondancy..........and fear.

On a funny sidenote, shortly thereafter I had a dream where one of "them" were flying around in a black helicopter, looking for their radio which they dropped on my lawn.   They were mad and "wanted their 3-way radio back."   They kept stressing that, the whole "3 way radio!" thing.    haha  I interpretted it to mean they didn't like that third party connection to my higher self which was screwing everything up for them.  smile  big_smile

I talk about this knowing that I could / might be labeled crazy.  So be it.  Someone somewhere will read this and be helped by it, I hope.

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
-----

manyeagles,

I think I pretty much held my breath through your post, it hit home like a baseball cracked out of the stadium by the Babe.  Kwap!  When I finished reading it I asked myself, "How did I survive?"  This a serious question. 

You know what I think saved me more than anything else was the combination of sitting in on C's sessions and the blatant truth education that that was, along with my drive to overcome the worst possible scenario--3D Land manipulation.  And definitely meeting up with others having also survived the manipulation was key.  It's a strange comfort, but it is a comfort to know one is not alone.

lyra wrote:

...and actually moving about the apartment as if there was something / someone there whom I couldn't see.

Damn! I hate when that happens!  One time it was that woman I was talking about on the "Implants" page who had the lilac implants on/in her eyes.  I was sitting on my couch about 1am one night and saw something brush against my shirt hanging on the chair.  I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, but I could feel somebody in the room.  I told her about this happening the next day when we met for lunch, she again told me how observant I was and that it was her!  Sheesh!  Needless to say I told her I didn't think it was a good idea for her to be creeping around, no matter how innocent she thought her intentions were.... duh?  Afterall, I hadn't invited her over for an OB whoop-dee-do. smile

Lately a dear friend and I have both been feeling like we could turn around and someone would be standing right behind us. It just never ends. BAH!

I could go on, but...

Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
------
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.
------
If you spin around on your chair really fast, things around here will make a lot more sense.

lol

Auendove wrote:

lyra wrote:

...and actually moving about the apartment as if there was something / someone there whom I couldn't see.

Damn! I hate when that happens!  One time it was that woman I was talking about on the "Implants" page who had the lilac implants on/in her eyes.  I was sitting on my couch about 1am one night and saw something brush against my shirt hanging on the chair.  I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, but I could feel somebody in the room.  I told her about this happening the next day when we met for lunch, she again told me how observant I was and that it was her!  Sheesh!  Needless to say I told her I didn't think it was a good idea for her to be creeping around, no matter how innocent she thought her intentions were.... duh?  Afterall, I hadn't invited her over for an OB whoop-dee-do. smile

Lately a dear friend and I have both been feeling like we could turn around and someone would be standing right behind us. It just never ends. BAH!

I could go on, but...

Go on, please do!   I'm so curious to hear others' stories.   Not enough people speak up and talk about what they know.  I'd love to hear anything anybody has to offer, I think it's fascinating stuff.

And yeah, the beeping thing was a pretty big deal incident.   Not in the sense that I freaked out, because I didn't.   But still, it was a first.   There we were sitting there eating take out Chinese food, minding our own business, next thing you know, there's this electronic "beep!" noise in the kitchen, coming from up in the air.   My cat heard it too and became intrigued, staring up at that area.   I'm pretty nonchalant and tend to tune stuff out, try to ignore it, maybe it'll go away....great denial technique wink.....so, I resumed eating............until hearing the noise again.  This time, in the little hallway.

The kicker?   The beep **echoed** in the hall.   Not only had it **moved** but it ECHOED.  It was a physical noise.   Then we heard it AGAIN, one more time.  About a foot or two further down.   

I have pictures / hand drawn designs and other interesting stuff hanging on those walls in that hall.  I got the impression that whoever was there was actually roaming around, checking out what was on the walls.   My cat kept staring at something in the kitchen / hall area for the next 10 minutes or so, on edge, eyes bugged out, moving around, following "it", whatever it was, with her eyes. 

One other incident happened when I was alone, and this one in some ways is even more freaky.  I was sitting on the floor reading when I heard inside my closet a loud ruckus.   A crash, followed by what could only be described as someone losing their balance and falling over.  Someone was in my closet, banging around.    My closet's a walk in, so it's definately big enough.  The door was open about a foot, but I didn't see anything though from my vantage point.

I went back to reading, like oooooohhKAAAY, trying to be nonchalant.   But then I kept seeing something moving around out of the corner of my eye over outside my closet.   It was like this fleeting transparant black shadow thing.   I kept seeing this movement, and fleeting shadowy stuff, and I knew that someone was there, moving around veeerrry quietly, sticking within close vicinity to the closet door, no more than three feet from it.   Finally I was so unnerved I grabbed my backpack and literally, fled the apartment.   Just bailed out.  Whoever was there could be there alone, thank you very much, I was atta there.    But yeah, someone had "arrived" via the closet, and because it was left open, they were able to quietly sneak out and stand around outside the door.

So you know what?   After that I became obsessive about making sure my closet and bathroom doors are closed at all times.  If something was going to "teleport" and arrive in one of the other two "rooms", (the bathroom and walk in closet) then the only way they'd be able to get out would be to open the door.  Which I would hear.     

I'd love to know who it was though, and what they were trying to do.   They weren't even stealth in anyway.   The totally f***** up their arrival, falling over and giving themselves away, then, whatever technology they have to be "invisible" only renders them mostly invisible.   You still see this shadowy thing moving about.  Whatever.   It's never happened again though.   Gee, I wonder why.   Technique's not too refined, that's probably why.

-----
-----

Lyra wrote:

My cat kept staring at something in the kitchen / hall area for the next 10 minutes or so, on edge, eyes bugged out, moving around, following "it", whatever it was, with her eyes.

Oh yeah!  The kitty-cats are one of the BEST early-warning systems to be found... it's true, the poor, brave little things, their eyes do get as big as saucers, huh?

I'll be happy to share more, but I'm breaking down my 'puter in 5 mins. and will be offline most of the day, I'm getting the carpet cleaned and switching servers today.

Yipee! Yeehaw! Happy day! big_smile

...As you can see it doesn't take much to get me excited.

------
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.
------
If you spin around on your chair really fast, things around here will make a lot more sense.

lol

9 (edited by manyeagles 2004-06-15 07:31:40)

OOh man-oh man-oh man...Lyra I've had that same closet thing where I HAVE to make sure it is shut, even if I'm all comfy in bed, I'll get up and look inside and make sure it's shut before going to sleep. 

I feel you hit it BIG BINGO time- right on the mark with your connection with the fear thing.  It's something "they want to eat"-keeps-um alive somehow, it takes a lot of perserverence to not allow one to fall into the fear thing, but with diligence, laughter, loving support people you intuitively trust, this fear aspect disappears, along with much of the harrassment.  No food there so they go looking for leftovers somewhere else. 

In the great sceme of things, I can personally attest to being protected with many a close call that have transpired throughout my life.  It's fun to joke  about my gardian angels/animal protectors doing lots of overtime.  Maybe we are their "charges" that keep their skills in top shape?  Just a thought.

So many forces try and beat you down, but a deep down appreciation/love for life itself won't let them kill you-the will to live life to it's fullest is a very strong force indeed!

Yes, I too have noticed that some of the MILAB victims do exhibit a propensity for getting stuck/luxurating in all the attention traps-ultimately making me believe it's an ego thing on a base level.  Ego being another biggie with manipulation/entrapment.  This particular modus operandi is one usually employed on those people who were continously humiliated by parents, teachers, or so called upstanding church leaders with  lessons on how to be a good christian doormat-no offence to forum members.  But all to often, organized religion has been so laundered from it's original purpose that devaluation of real spiritual growth is the end result.  Even as a little kid I knew at a gut level that god/great creator/goddess-whatever you want to call it just could not be as illogical as what was presented...

BTW I heard that cats somehow sense draco/lizzy presence and are good guards.  Male cat urine works good too-although better to leave that to the outside of the house.

If there is no time
      Then you have time for everything.
   You're never in a hurry.
That's true freedom.

Hi,

The bit on animal spirits reminds me of the first time I came across mine:

I was driving along a country road in the UK at around dusk, had just turned a corner and was speeding back up again. I got this really weird feeling, looked to my right, and there, outside my driverside window (we drive on the right in the UK) there was this White Owl, no more than a couple of feet away, next to me and keeping speed with my car.

You could see every detail on the bird and it was beauftiful. So I slowed right down to give him a break and to see how long he would keep up for and this continued over a few kilometers. At this point I did not think of a guardian animal spirit, and just assumed that it was a curious white owl that had got out of bed too early.

Anyway, I left the country road to get on a stretch of motorway, said farewell to my flying friend and accelerated to about 100 KPH. I drove about 15 Km down the motorway, before pulling off again to drive through more country roads.

I chuckled to myself about the white owl, looked to my right AND THERE HE WAS AGAIN!....F**K!..minor palpitations,.......anyway, after retaining control of the vehicle I slowed right down and he followed me nearly all the way home which was about another 5Km or so.

And that is the story of an encounter with my animal spirit.

WR

JT

(Then again, it could have been the MILAB guys with a remote controlled owl having a laugh at my expense...smile)

Hi manyeagles,

The fear thing in regards to the MILABS abduction is a biggie.  I was thinking about it again this morning in fact.  For me, the blatent out in the open harrassement began in 2002, and I wonder just how far and bad it would have gotten had I not "nipped it in the bud" when I was able to.  It could very well have escalated into the kind of physical harrassment I'm always reading about, where the targets start having car accidents and who knows what else kind of physical threat.   I've read these stories of these MILAB abductees who are now physically disabled due to accidents, or have these debilitating physical conditions due to their bodies being messed with.   I think when your frequency gets low enough you become more susceptible to a greater level of physical damage.   I bet for those targets the harrassment started out small, and escalated over time, getting more and more severe.

If somebody truly wants this type of targetting / harrassment to stop, it's absolutely IMPERATIVE to stop having fear.   They need to see through it, and just see it for what it is....a bully going "BOO!"

-----
-----

..........and one other small sidenote.....................

I definately don't profess to understand how it all works, or what's going on with MILABS abductions.  My theory about no fear may not be enough for some people, because they may have an entirely different situation happening, where that just isn't enough to cut it.  I don't know.  That's why I don't normally broach this subject first, or go around talking about it much because I still don't have the answers for what's happening in my own situation, let alone in others.   All I can do is theorize, and make guesses, based on the few pieces I do have.   smile

-----
-----

The important thing to remember about psychic attacks is that if any given 'attacker' has to rely on parlor tricks to try to weaken you, then they are truely not prepared for a head to head confrontation. Which means, as far as these things go, once you're doing well the worst thing you have to worry about is falling back into habbits that you have decided to drop. Now, the important thing about habbits is that they are not something that 'should never be done under any circumstances', a negative habbit is someting that to you, personally, based on all the evidence you have, feel no need to continue this particular practice on a regular basis. maybe once in awhile? That's up to you. it's the idea of someone who doesn't drink regularly, but will have a little from time to time in a party situation.

I once heard a story of a yogi master who was given a sometimes considered harmful substance by traveling americans. he took the gift graciously, and upon injesting it he shrugged, and looked at the american travelers and said, "what that's it? I know all about that. It's no big deal. Is that how bad it is for you americans that you are wowed by something so simple?"

The illustration here is that being an entity who had risen beyond a certain energetic point, the effects of negative substances (I'll add behaviors) were easily managed by his being, and thus it was no threat. Consequently, it was no big thing either. Remember to know your own body/mind/spirit/soul and make decisions that make the most sense for you in your given situation no matter what you are doing in your life.

14 (edited by lyra 2004-06-15 15:59:32)

In my last post I referred to all that I don't know regarding this phenomenon, then I thought about it and realized that there is stuff I do know, observations that I can share, from what I've seen, experienced or remembered, as silly and small as some of it may be.  smile 

-  The "them" that I refer to are the actual men, agents, whatever you want to call 'em.  I've had two separate encounters with them in a busy public place.  Both instances were nearly identical in many ways, despite the differences in the locales and time they took place.   Both times they all dressed identically.   Crisp, bright white starched shirts, ties, gray slacks, belts, and polished dress shoes.  One also wore a jacket.   So, they were dressed VERY nicely.  But always white shirts, gray slacks / jackets, like a uniform.   They weren't all in black like all those "Men in Black" stories.  These were real men, not MIB robotoids.   

Both times there was psychic phenomenon involved -  The first encounter I felt the presense of them before I saw them and was already looking up, like I was mentally tugged to do so;  We were at a Denny's at 2:30 in the morning down by the beach and in walk these two impeccably dressed guys, TOTALLY out of place for a Denny's at the beach at 2:30 AM, and whom I "felt" the presense of before I even saw them.   Upon looking up, I "recognized" one of the two guys, he was shorter with tanner skin then the other, though I didn't have any actual conscious recollection of him.   The one that I recognized had his eyes locked on me from 10 feet away, already well aware of my presense as well.   The look on his face was like an evil smirk.  The other guy he was with was taller, bigger, lighter skin and thinner hair, wearing the suit jacket, and was also staring at me with nothing but contempt and disdain......and also curiousity, like, Huh......Okay.........I got the impression that this was the first time the taller guy was seeing me.   The other guy was already well acquainted with me.    I locked eyes on them locking eyes on me as they passed, which has NEVER happened before.   I felt like I couldn't NOT lock on them.   I was also completely frozen, immobile, unable to even move or speak.    After they passed, I was still frozen in my seat.   The only thing that went through my mind was "uh oh.  I'm not doing what they want me to do......they're pissed at me......"  I didn't care, like, Oh no!  I must please them!   It was nothing like that.  It was as if you just pissed off the school bully who already hates you and beats up on you....and now they're even MORE pissed off at you.   You'd be like, rut ro....!    After they stopped at a table, just standing around, lighting cigarettes with a "mobster" presense and looking our way (I had my back to them, so this was relayed to me by the other party) the first guy that I "recognized" made a point to go back up front and swing back around AGAIN, locking eyes on me with this knowing smirk from 10 feet away, once again.   Again, I locked onto him until he passed. 

The second encounter was 4 months later and there was only one guy;  I was at Walgreens, reading the Newsweek story about Matrix Reloaded (nice synch, huh?) in December 2002, and a guy who looked like a "them" blew past me down the aisle.  I smelled his cologne before I saw him, it's what got my attention away from reading.   I didn't like the smell and looked up, frowning, bothered by it.   I didn't "recognize" it......but let's just say I REALLY didn't like it, to the point where it yanked me out of my reading.  I saw his back as he walked away, dressed impeccably as described above, with a head of white hair.  I felt slightly in a daze as I looked at him, then slowly went back to reading, fully engrossed again in the article.   There were other people in the aisle.   A few minutes later he came back down the aisle.  Now we were the only ones around.  As I read, I heard "Reading anything INTERESTING?" with as much disdain as he could muster.   He never slowed down, he never even looked at me.  Just blew by for the second time, saying a disdainful comment.  The normal me would have shot back a retort............but oddly enough, I couldn't.   I felt "controlled", like somebody's big hand had come down and just squeezed all the will out of me, making me blank, passive and obedient, keeping me quiet and under control.  All I could do was just stand there, feeling like a little girl, watching him go.   I've never experienced that before. 

So both times they were dressed identically, spoke or looked at me in a contemtuous hateful way, zeroed in on me out of everybody there, made a point to do TWO buzzbys just to make a point, and exerted some sort of force of will on me to be passive.  In reading Carlos Casteneda, I just came across a reference to how sorcerers, or brujos, can impose their will on another to overpower them and will them to be quiet, stop moving, become cloudy headed, or whatever they want.  It matches what I experienced.

-  The black helicopters were matte black in color, no shine, no markings, and were very large and loud.  In doing a comparison online to military helicopters, the Comanche matches up identically.   Same exact body shape.    The third and last black heli I encountered was smaller and rounder, more bulbous, and shiny, all black, no markings, and even black tinted windows. 

-  I've sort of figured out what I'm being used for by analzying some neato "talents" I possess.   For anybody who thinks they may be going through this, or who knows somebody who is, but you can't really remember any direct memories, use the indirect method.    For me, it was putting two and two together, realizing I was VERY psychic, and have displayed nearly all the psychic phenomenon in the book - telepathy, clarivoyance, premonitions both waking and asleep, etc. etc.   Have remote viewed on one occasion to locate somebody, though at the time I had no knowledge of what that was called, nor could I explain how I just "knew" that I could do this;  I have displayed photographic memory abilities on some occasions when it's "on", like a switch has been flipped;  I have shown time and again that I have split brain abilities and to say that I can "multi task" is an understatement, it goes waaaaay beyond that.   My brain is compartmentalized in the sense that one part can be doing one thing, and the other part is independently working on something else.    I have displayed complete ambidextrousness, lightning fast reflexes to the point of being kind of unnerving and to which others in the "real world" have noticed and commented on or laughed nervously about.  I have no control over those reflexes either, I mean NONE.   For instance, if I knock a glass off the counter with my elbow, my hand will shoot out and catch it in middair before I even realize what's happened.  It's like it has a mind of it's own and is just doin' it's own thing, la la la!  Don't mind the hand!   It has it's own brain!  One time at a pizza place I was flipping through a menu and the guy who was going to take our order knocked another menu off the counter.   While I read, my left hand (I'm right handed, mind you)  shot out and caught his menu in middair and slapped it back on the counter.   He even commented like, "WOW...." then laughed nervously.     

So....yeah.   Use the indirect route.   Look at yourself, and ask, Do I have abilities??  Can I do anything unusual?  If so, was I always able to do it?  If no, then when did it start??   Look for marks as well.   Start checking yourself every day for unusual bruising and markings.   Start photographing them.   Keep a log, like I always recommend.    Find the patterns.   If you're a MILAB, there will be a pattern, they work on schedule.    That's how they operate, it can't be stressed enough.   I discovered the patterns to my indigo colored nickel sized bruising.   Twice a month, every month, between the 1st - 3rd, and the 20th - 23rd.   Like clockwork.  And on those days I would also get a sharp increase in number sightings and ear ringings.   If you're a MILAB you'll have implants.  Implants are for monitoring and you'll get ear ringings probably as well.   Also ask yourself where your military connection would be in your family.  A MILAB is after all, affiliated with the military / government / black ops.   For me, it was my dad who was in the Navy for 4 years, as a tech personnel, and who reported to the NSA.   I've recently discovered that Navy tech personnels were a major target for the PSI / mind control / experimentation.   To hear my dad recount his military experience, I don't doubt he was involved in something, unbeknownst to him at the time. 

The more you begin paying attention, acknowledging it, and trying to get to the bottom of things, the more you may begin to remember.  You may get the occasional flash memory that pops up out of nowhere.   I have had a couple, that's it.   I've put up walls though and have reiterated to myself that I don't want to remember, not right now.  So, I don't.   Everybody's different though.  If you want to remember, I'm sure you can.   Just try, and see what happens.

-----
-----

15 (edited by Auendove 2004-06-15 16:35:50)

Here's two incidences from this year--

About a month ago I had to turn off my computer. but I remained at my desk writing.  I was in a thoughtful mode and looked up from my writing and, behind me about 6 ft., reflected in the monitor screen was a white orb I gather had been hovering there.  As soon as I saw it it kind of swiftly puffed out, and then POOF! was gone.

About four months ago I went to go to bed for the evening. I reached over my bed to turn my touch-light lamp on so I could read. Normally at this point I would've shut my door, but I just layed down and started reading.  Within moments my fully opened door slammed shut, even against the tightness of the carpet, and my light shut off, without being unplugged.  When my door is shut and the light is turned off my room is pitch-black, can't see your hand in front of your face.

Five years ago I would've been scared half to death... you know what I did?  I sat up in my bed and said outloud, I was pissed, "I don't know who you are but I'm not playing your reindeer games tonight. I'm making a white light bomb as I speak, you'd best bug out."  Of course the air then changed, those guys don't like white light bombs.  I rolled over, said a prayer request for protection and went to sleep.  I never turned the light back on or opened the door. Fear hell!  As far as I can tell it's those guys who are the chicken shits, notice how they rarely meet you face to face?  Notice how they have to paralyze you before they can abduct you?  The cretins.

These paranormal interlopers used to scare me like you cannot imagine, and make me sick to my stomach with some of the vile nastiness they employ?

One of the worst was about 9 years ago, I was asleep and having a "night terror"  (the cretin bastards) and I woke up to see a hologram of my son standing at my bedside saying such vile things to me that they cannot be repeated here.  I jumped out of bed to check on him and he was safe and sleeping peacefully, but me and my cat were totally wigged.  It must've taken me a week to get that sick, sick sight out of my mind.

I'll tell you what, the closet used to be a point of terror for me when I was a kid, I would close the closet door and imagine cartoons playing on it like a movie screen. 

A few years ago I made up my mind to take my fear-bull by the horns. It used to be I couldn't sleep in the dark so I blacked out my window and made it so my room was pitch black at night.  The first few nights were rough, but I eventually got used to it... and the truth of the matter is--night light or not, they're going to get ya if they want ya and if you're not aware enough they'll have ya.

------
------

lol