Topic: June 8th, 2004 Venus Conjunct Sun

Does anyone know what it means if you are born around the time of this Venus conjunct Sun Eclipse?  My Nephew was born this weekend!  I'm talking Astrologically!  If anyone knows the Astrological Significance! 

Thanks!

Re: June 8th, 2004 Venus Conjunct Sun

I posed your question to someone at another forum.  We can compare with other answers you will hopefully get here.  I'll post my reply when I hear back from my friend.

My opinion on this is anecdotal.

For all those people who believe in the shift that will supposedly occur in the 2012/13 calendar year, the Venus transit is kind of like the 'marker' to signal the beginning to the end of the transition of the achemical shift.

From my Pleidian readings, they emphasize sometimes how some people are here just to observe while others are here to act. I believe the children who are born within the Venus transit 8-year (04-12) period will have a comfortable, innate approach to the accesibility of the additional DNA strands. Like the difference between them and those who are recieving accesibility, will be that unlike the rest of us who are learning and transitioning step-by-step with these ethereal 'upgrades', these children will have a deep wisdom within them. Advanced souls, so to speak. In our current societies, parents do not hold the understanding that they must keep in mind that learning from their children is vital for their own spiritual evolvement. The real gurus in life always hold this principal. These children will be so knowledgable in the areas of Sciences, Mathematics, Metaphysics, etc (I'm guessing primarily through their direct connections via the crown-chakra and functioning pineal/pituitary glands) that they will shock everyone who is skeptical. In a sense, these children will be the 'second coming of Christ' consciousness. This will ultimately lead those who wont budge from their thrones into triggering the final wars that will correspond with the cosmic phenomena (meteors, comets, solar flares, etc).

The above is just what I am 'assuming' from my own reflections of these subjects.

Interesting thoughts, BB.  My friend who is into astrology says you really need his entire birthchart and she would need the exact time and place of birth.  She says if the conjunction is on the baby's ascendant it exaggerate any influence.  So, if you want to provide the info she'll do the chart.

I know his Birthchart, I did his Birthchart myself!  The Sun is in the 2nd house and Venus in the Third right on the Third house Cusp. 

That since doesn't answer my question?  I know what it means to have Venus conjunct Sun but I was curious if this Eclipse of Sun / Venus had any Serious Impact Astrologically on A person born during such a time!  It was suppose to be a Very rare and powerful Conjunctions!

Thanks

Okay, I sent her your comments, and we'll see what she says.

virgolibra, she says it's a powerful conjunction but it depends on the person's chart how it will manifest in their life.

Here's some interesting info about the conjunction from a vedic astrologer:

POSTED WITH THE GRACIOUS PERMISSION OF CURTIS BURNS,
SEE CONTACT INFO FOLLOWING ARTICLE

VENUS TRANSIT, ASTEROID FEARS, REAGAN’S DEATH
by Curtis Burns

While I have been engaged in important business (which will be reflected in the near future with SWN), a lot of stuff has been happening that I need to cover.

Since I am running late these days, I am going to hammer out a few words today about what’s going on with more in-depth articles on these things to be posted on the website later this week, including an article I have written on the “American Idol“? TV show. Haste may make my grammar and proper exposition a little bit sub-standard here.

The Venus transit of the Sun as a rare astronomical event
The latest of doomsday scenarios, this time with asteroids
The death of Ronald Regan
The Uranus Retrograde Station on Thursday, June 10

VENUS TRANSIT

Basically the much publicized Venus transit is going to be an eclipse of the Sun by the planet Venus; however since Venus is so far away from us it will not block out the disk of the Sun at all, but it will be observed as a small black dot moving over the face of the Sun through a telescope.

Looked at from the perspective of astrology it is merely another Sun-Venus conjunction, which happens several times a year. It should be mentioned however that this is supposedly a very powerful Sun-Venus conjunction since it happens at about the same degree of ecliptical latitude, this will be a true three-dimensional line up of the planets (Sun-Venus-Earth).

There have been some really beautiful spiritual explanations of this event put out on the Internet. One would think that there is going to be an awesome planetary transformation of consciousness, and that all wars will cease.

The human consciousness very dearly WANTS and DESIRES to live in paradise; and in lieu of actually evoking, calling down, and accepting a new age of peace and enlightenment (along with some very hard work); it will project its hopes and fantasies onto any sort of convenient magical or phenomenological event.

I have no doubt that there will be strong feelings of love and the potential for much progress to be made in human affairs over the next few days; but real progress is made little by little over long periods of time. I should say also that real progress is “fired in the kiln“? during the so-called “difficult“? astrology periods.

So I ask, when are the REAL periods of planetary initiation of love? All the purveyors of new age grandiosity come out of the woodwork during times like these; but the wars continue, greed still rules the marketplace, and the world seems crazier than ever.

Looking deeper into the Venus-Sun transit we can see it will be in close opposition to Pluto in sidereal Scorpio and square to Jupiter in sidereal Leo. The effects of Jupiter and Pluto on Venus and the Sun would have the effect of stretching truth or facts to fit a certain ideology or agenda; which would corroborate my comments above.

RONALD REAGAN

This Venus transit also occurs now with the very strong outpouring of emotion over the death of Ronald Reagan. The conservative-right has nearly deified Ronald Reagan as a champion of freedom and traditional American ideals; it a way he was, but he was also merely just a creation of the media and the chosen face of the more hidden movers and shakers in society.

I have an in-depth look at Ronald Reagan’s chart upcoming later this week to be posted on the website; be sure to look for it.

I am amazed at the media event that the death of Reagan is turning out to be. Are our feelings being manipulated, and is a sort of pseudo mythology being created before us? Is this a more un-becoming manifestation of the Venus transit astrology?

ASTEROID FEARS

If you troll the conspiracy theorist websites (which I do on occasion) you’d find a lot of talk popping up about secret government preparations (supposedly intercepted radio transmissions, ships being put out to sea to better weather tidal waves, installations being set up in caves, etc.) for cataclysmic asteroid impacts over the next few weeks.

Every few years (or less) doomsday seems just around the corner; I start to tire of it. In some ways I suppose it would be nice to just wipe away all the world’s problems and start anew like a wild man in the woods; I mean trying to make things work out with my family, business, karma, psychology, inflation, taxes, etc. is just so HARD, you know!

I sometimes wonder if the tendency to subscribe to end-of-the-world scenarios masks in fact a contempt for society, and maybe just a little bit too much religious fanaticism. If God is Love (and He is); I am of the inclination to think that Love as God is trying to REDEEM that evil world, so it just can’t let it go at the drop of a hat.

In short, I think that people far underestimate the God-as-Love’s real mercy to the Earth.
Having said that one can never discount the truth that you and I can suddenly find ourselves meeting our Maker! It pays spiritually to live one day at a time as if it were your last. If you form a relationship with a competent astrologer; especially a Vedic astrologer, you will actually have a much better awareness of those times of the possibility of “meeting your Maker“?.

I do not see the astrology of cataclysm in the skies but I do see the configurations of ideological bending of the truth! One could argue that ongoing conjunction of Mars and Saturn in sidereal Gemini is a sure sign of bad things coming down (literally!)

I would say that the peak of Mars and Saturn is already past us; there will be other so-called “bad signs“? in the skies in the years to come (and I have written about some of them); but not so much for right now.

URANUS RETROGRADE STATION

BUT things could “pop“? in the next 24-36 hours as the planet Uranus (which has a disruptive and revolutionary energy) turns retrograde on Thursday, June 10. On a less “explosive“? note, Uranus also embodies the energy of individuality and freedom; the qualities of which Ronald Reagan championed in his political career (to a greater of lesser extent) and which will be therefore on the minds of people at large as they contemplate his passing.
At any rate the energy of Uranus standing still in the sky today and tomorrow will do much to get people “moving“? and making things “lively“?.
So I seem to be contradicting my self here by saying the asteroid fears are unfounded but there is a definite “surprise“? coming up really soon potentially. My main points here are that the astrology is pointing out to us the need to have the proper perspective on things, and that sometimes things will suddenly hit the world consciousness.

Curtis Burns
Vedic Astrology
www.StarWorldNews.com
Online Astrology Newsmagazine
Free Newsletters about Astrology and Prosperity
curtisburns@qwest.net
curtis@starworldnews.com
Minneapolis, MN, USA
612-823-9104