1 (edited by Sowelu 2005-10-28 06:59:54)

Topic: I have this document... ELF

Hey All,

This is really pretty strange, but I thought I'd post about it and see if anyone can assist me.

I found a document on my very own hard drive, which I assume I received or downloaded at some point in the last couple years or so, don't really know. THAT in itself is odd, I guess, since I can't really recall much about it or why I have it.

It's called "The ELF Transmissions - The Emerald Liberation Front" and it is not about extremely low frequency transmissions. It is about the "Emerald Life Force". It's about 46 pages in Word, it has 5 Parts which are titled thus:

Part 1 - The Emerald Liberation Front
Part 2 - The Lock Down of Consciousness
Part 3 - The Implicate Order of the Material Plane
Part 4 - An Emerald Creation Story
Part 5 - Religion, to Bind Again

What I'm wondering is if anyone else has heard of this, read it, or knows where in the heck I may have acquired it. tongue big_smile  I did a few search engine searches and didn't find anything, so I thought I'd post about it here. Bizarre, eh??? 'Course nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Thanks.

"The most important decision you have to make is whether you live in a hostile or friendly universe."
~ Albert Einstein

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes. ~Marcel Proust

The evolution of humanity is an evolution of the heart. The path is through the heart.

Re: I have this document... ELF

No, I haven't seen or heard of it.... definitely don't know how it found its way to your hard drive either tongue  big_smile .

Sowelu, do you still have the document saved? If so, will you please post it?

Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
------
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.
------
If you spin around on your chair really fast, things around here will make a lot more sense.

lol

3 (edited by Sowelu 2005-10-28 07:10:51)

Auendove wrote:

Sowelu, do you still have the document saved? If so, will you please post it?

Yes! Sure... to the files section? I've never done it, hopefully it's self-explanatory? Here I go...

Oh, and btw... my Word program has me listed as the author, I assume because I am the computer owner and it was copied to my hard drive by me at some point. My point, however, is that if it lists me as author in the files, I'd like to clarify that I did not write this. *heehee*

EDIT: I uploaded it to the files section but it says it will appear once it's been reviewed...?

"The most important decision you have to make is whether you live in a hostile or friendly universe."
~ Albert Einstein

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes. ~Marcel Proust

The evolution of humanity is an evolution of the heart. The path is through the heart.

Sounds intriguing Sowelu.....I've never heard of it either,  I'd be interested in reading it as well  smile

If there is no time
      Then you have time for everything.
   You're never in a hurry.
That's true freedom.

Just as an update, I haven't seen the file appear in the NR file list yet, so perhaps it hasn't been reviewed. I can send it via email if anyone is still interested.

~Sowelu

~ Albert Einstein

6 (edited by montalk 2006-07-10 11:02:45)

The file is here.

I saw it but had not listed it yet.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

Oh COOL! cool

Well, it had horrendous formatting, folks, so I cleaned it up a bit in Word. If anyone would like a cleaner doc, just let me know and I'll send it via email.

Or should I send it to you, montalk, so you can replace the existing one?

~ Albert Einstein

Try emailing it to me, then I'll replace it under the same file name, then anyone can download at their leisure.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

9 (edited by SiriArc 2005-11-13 01:40:15)

Judas Fargin' Priest

Large Vibes - Thanks Sowelu > Montalk

This has a very similar feel as:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=2029

Sowelu wrote:

I did a few search engine searches and didn't find anything

Same here - This http://groups.yahoo.com/group/davidicke … essage/878 popped up:

This, foreverblue, has suddenly become a very interesting group!
You can't post to it, but if you want to read the rest of the 6 parts

Feritciva Posted this http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=2013

Scanned the 13 pages at Forever Blue but saw nothing about the The ELF Transmissions.......

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/siriarc/Emots%20and%20Motion/Felix-01.gif

11   23   11

10 (edited by Sowelu 2005-11-13 02:02:41)

Wow, thanks, SiriArc! Good finds! big_smile  (I especially like the wonderful, wonderful Felix animation! Was a fav of mine as a kid! Purrfect animated sentiment for our perplexing situation. heehee)

~ Albert Einstein

great read thanks

All for One and One for All

12 (edited by SiriArc 2005-11-16 00:20:50)

El Synco !

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/siriarc/EmeraldCity.jpg

The Emerald City

Snips From:

http://lightworker.com/beacons/111505Se … lantis.php

Now Amor knew how to time travel, for his vision across that great expanse called the ocean in that time portal allowed him to move forward and backward in time.

Imagine the clouds hovering over the city of green heart energy. The green reflection from the heart crystals glowing softly on the underside of the clouds gives the emerald city a magical look even during the daytime.

Tyberonn knew in his soul that this could balance the technology with heart energy and change the direction of a technologically unbalanced Atlantis to a very bright future.
“Your dream has already manifested Tyberonn, for I have seen it in the future,�  said Amor.

Balance Between Heart Energy and Technology

Technology is a reflection of the vibrational state of the race it serves. Therefore, it is the heart energy that must balance the technology in any race of beings.

As the heart energy rises it will pull the technology up to match it.

In the days of Atlantis the technological energy actually preceded the heart energy and the heart energy was lagging in an effort to catch up.

[The Earth also carried the heart energy and it was identical to the heart energy shared by humans.]

You have changed what was originally written and here you are.

Atlanteans awaken!

The days of Atlantis are back. You now have opportunities to blend that heart energy to the grid. You now have opportunities to work from the heart. You now have opportunities to see the blending of heart energy and technology together for it is actually the blend of the mind and the heart that was out of balance in the days of Atlantis. The fear factor was the biggest piece. There will come a time on Earth where love will speak louder than fear. However, that is not the case today for at this moment fear is more clearly heard on Planet Earth than love is. You are the ones that will change that energy. You are the precursors of the light. You are the ones who are setting out the heart energy first to overcome the fear before any of it happens and we are watching with the greatest anticipation for you have already taken the Game past the highest outcome of what could have possibly been. Now you are picking up the pieces from the days of Atlantis and correcting them in your own heart.

This time you have already created a vehicle that will energetically hold all the ambient energy that need storing. It is stronger than any moon, for it has been designed specifically for the purpose of storing heart energy. Even fear will automatically be transmuted into love energy on this special vehicle. That was by done by your own design. It was also necessary for this vehicle to be feed, nurtured and strengthened over time and now that has also been completed as you have been doing that over the past year. This vehicle is a pure thought of God manifest. This vehicle is the Web of Love that you have created and used to connect the hearts of humans. The Web of Love allows the continuation of Tyberonn's dream to re-activate the green heart energy through the crystals of Atlantis.

11   23   11

Wow. . interesting work.  A lot of it parallels the same things that I have been researching for a while now. . but is it complete?

The document keeps referring to things that it will come back to later. . then never comes back to them. ??

It is not for us to understand love, but simply to make space for it.

From what I understand there is at least a "Part Six" that has never been seen, and perhaps more. Unfortunately, there is no access to the originators of the document any longer, as far as I know. I don't know who it was, nor do I know if they're still online in some new form, or if they've abandoned this manuscript or still adhere to it. There's just no further info anywhere, as far as I'm aware.

SiriArc found the only existing thread (that we know of so far) from the writer's own hand that mentions the transmissions, and that's more than a year old now.

Ah well. Interesting read, at least.

~ Albert Einstein

I have read the documents also and noticed that it looked incomplete myself.   I had also noticed an e-mail in the text so i e-mailed and this is what I received...................

Hey Joe,

Thanks for your interest! Sorry no website as of yet.
We are re-writing the Elf Transmissions to fit new
information for people . Unfortunately, life is what
happens while you are busy making plans and we have
had to deal with lots of interesting things  therefore
the writings haven't been as forth coming as quickly
as we had anticipated. Hope to get them out soon and I
will include you on the list.

Sincerely,
Elf

Hope this helps