Re: Karla Turner's book "Taken" now online

Hi morningsun76,

So what was Ken's response?  Have you heard anything back from him?  I've found him to be such a nice guy, really responsive.   I'd be curious to hear what he said to you, what he thinks of "Taken" and your interference / ear ringings.    Along those lines, I had a MAJOR ear ringing / interference the night I was resurrecting the "Pets on Prozak" thread, and writing about a raw foods diet.  Don't ask me why!   It seems trivial in a way, since it's not about us "all important humans" and instead is about "those lowly animals."   But damn....SOMETHING was "all ears".......literally.   First I had the REALLY strong ear ringing in my right ear.....but it wouldn't go away.    It was high pitched, strong and loud, and would not stop.  I stopped typing and was like "AHHHHHH!  STOP!!!"  and resorted to hitting the side of my head like a crazy person.  God, what a site that must have been.  Person talking to themselves, hitting their own head.   big_smile   ugh.  It still didn't go away right away, and instead took its sweet ol' time trickling off.  Afterwards, my ear felt hot and irritated, almost "burned out", and I kept rubbing at it.  Wouldn't be the first time I've had ear ringings that resulted in direct physical pain and after effects.  Don't really have any advise, other than to pay attention - which you're already doing, so that's good - and maybe take it a step further and log these incidents, to keep track of dates, times, which ear had the ringing, what the ringing sound / felt like, what you were thinking / doing at the time it happened, and any residual after affects.  It helps, a LOT.   It helps to figure out patterns, and which ear means what for you.   For me, left versus right ear mean different things, but I only figured that out by logging them and looking back after I had enough incidents gathered together. 

Zonabi.....you said you live in the Phoenix area, right?   Doesn't surprise me to hear about the profliferation of weird objects going up around you.   Arizona as a whole is suspect.  Lots of weirdness going on there.   Bases above and below ground, areas of funny energy, high UFO activity, mind control galore I bet.    Not sure if this would be something you're interested in, but it sounds like you have an endless supply of weirdness to photograph and investigate.    I'm the kind of person prone to grabbing my camera and poking around  wink  Not sure if you or others are the same way.   But taking pictures of these things you refer to then posting them could help in several ways:    1.  Shows people what you're talking about;   2.  Encourages people to open their eyes as well and start really looking around at their environment and noticing things too; 

It's up to you though.   I'd just LOVE LOVE LOVE! to see this sort of individual investigative journalism be on the possible upcoming Noble Realms news site.    !!!   So exciting.....!!!!

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

17 (edited by SednaSphere 2005-01-30 17:53:16)

Yeah, I should get off my ass and start taking pictures of some local towers, places where stuff happened to me that was anomolous, chemtrails, and so on. It's really going to be helpful for people to have these things to reference and compare notes.

18 (edited by morningsun76 2005-05-17 18:54:20)

lyra wrote:

... I had a MAJOR ear ringing / interference the night I was resurrecting the "Pets on Prozak" thread, and writing about a raw foods diet.  Don't ask me why!   It seems trivial in a way, since it's not about us "all important humans" and instead is about "those lowly animals."   But damn....SOMETHING was "all ears".......literally.   First I had the REALLY strong ear ringing in my right ear.....but it wouldn't go away.    It was high pitched, strong and loud, and would not stop.  I stopped typing and was like "AHHHHHH!  STOP!!!"  and resorted to hitting the side of my head like a crazy person.  God, what a site that must have been.  Person talking to themselves, hitting their own head.   big_smile   ugh.  It still didn't go away right away, and instead took its sweet ol' time trickling off.  Afterwards, my ear felt hot and irritated, almost "burned out", and I kept rubbing at it.  Wouldn't be the first time I've had ear ringings that resulted in direct physical pain and after effects.

I recall a separate ear-ringing episode, in the other ear, which was very distinctly different in both its overall "feeling" and context, so I'm sure there is something to the idea.  The one the other night had a very malicious vibe to it.  It happened at 3:34 AM, which was also interesting to me personally because I'm usually up all night lately, and the past few nights I had been getting nervous about 3:33 AM for no good reason.  I can't help but wonder if I was subconsciously aware ahead of time that "something" might happen.

Edited to remove extraneous content.

Last night I became conscious from sleep and was completely paralyzed. I attempted to move and shout but was unable to.  I recall seeing in my mind's eye various images, which I can only describe as looking like computer-icons moving across my field of vision.  The imagery I saw seemed to be in two horizontal lines of images (I think, not 100% sure).    Eventually after what felt like 30 seconds to one minute, my field of vision cleared and I think at this point I became alert and oriented and able to see. I realized that what had possibly happened was a spontaneous awakening from REM sleep during some sort of subconscious "processing" phase.  It wasn't a normal dream state by any means, but if it was some sort of REM activity that would account for the physical paralysis effect.

Given my other recent experiences lately, I'm not sure whether there might be something more to this or not.  I guess it's one more to file under "not sure" for now.

Wow, this is really awesome! What a commendible service, well done!

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

i just finished reading Masquerade of Angels and i was very impressed by it.

and then at the end it said to look out for MoAII and i remember reading here that Turner had died, and was curious as to how she died (thinking it was some kind of assasination)

turns out she died from cancer, and i guess that lowers (but doesnt remove) the possibilty of assasination. but i still wonder how the story would have continued on...

does anyone have links saved or files of the continueing story involving Turner and Rice?

anyhow, i must thank montalk and everyone else out there, including Karla Turner , for being brave enough to share this information so gracefully.

is Ted Rice still around?

thankfully,
z

"...i was taken by the hand, from the ocean to the sand..."
nitin sawhney - 'eastern eyes'

Hey Zonabi,

Morningsun drove it home with the Karla Turner memorial site and getting Masquerade of Angels out there...All we need is Into the Fringe -- pretty common book though, goes used for $1.50 from some stores.

Regarding Turner's untimely death, in "Taken" there was a chilling premonition of what was to come:

Taken wrote:

I began the book project, and in the course of taking care of necessary business  through the mail, it soon became clear that many of my letters to the women were being  diverted. It was an annoyance, but a minor one. But then the women began having  serious problems, physical afflictions of a suspiciously similar nature.   

Beth was first. On the night she decided to participate in the project, she phoned a  friend to discuss the decision, but in the midst of the conversation the line went  dead. That night, she had disturbing but cloudy dreams, and the next morning both her  legs from knees to ankles were in excruciating pain for no apparent reason. And  then she had a sudden, frightening flashback that linked the mysterious pain with  military personnel warning her not to be a part of the book.   

That was in early October 1993. Three weeks later, after discussing my determination to  do the project with one of the women, I went to bed in fine shape and woke up at 6  a.m. with wracking, spasmodic pains in both legs, from my knees to my ankles. It was  unbelievably bad, unlike any pain I've had before, and after swallowing ibuprofin I  hobbled back to bed and tried to sleep. I must have, for I dreamed after that, seeing  myself surrounded by military personnel who were injecting something into my knees.  They taunted me, saying, "Don't think you can do anything you want. This is just a little  demonstration that we can bring you, literally, to your knees any time we choose."   

For Beth and me, these may have been mere dreams, reflecting our fears about the project.  But Anita's report of experiencing this same pain after an abduction, years before, makes it harder  to discount a connection. And on the same weekend I had the leg pains, both Anita and Jane  suffered unexpected gall bladder attacks, so severe that they both underwent emergency  surgery at almost the same hour.   

Angie was the next to suffer. After an abduction in early November, she woke up with several  physical symptoms, the worst of which was heavy congestion. It quickly grew worse, and in the  space of less than two months she had to be hospitalized. Before that time, however, her  health had been remarkably pristine. It was in November, too, that Angie recalls military  personnel threatening punishment if she "talked to Karla Turner."   

Was it a real event, a VRS, or just a dream? Anita had a similar dream shortly thereafter, in which I  first discussed abandoning the project and then military personnel arrived and interrogated her  about UFOs. Lisa, too, felt a very human threat against her involvement with the book and  almost decided to remove herself from it. But in the end, all of the women felt that the  information was too important to let intimidation, if that's what it really was, prevent its release.

I don't know what happened to Ted Rice, I did a search and a guy named Edward Rice comes up but I don't know if that's the same guy.

He was mentioned briefly in the C's material:

I have here  Carla Turner's "Masquerade of Angels," the story of Ted Rice  and all his experiences. Is the methodology used by Barbara  Bartholic in stripping away screen memories a valid method,  or is it possible that she creates memories that do not exist by  her approach? 
A: Both. 
Q: This idea that came out with Ted Rice was perfectly  horrible. He said he remembered his grandmother being  raped by a Reptoid that pretended to be her dead husband,  and that basically, the Reptoids killed his grandmother. He  came to see all of his psychic experiences and everything  that happened to him as instituted and controlled by the  Lizards. Is that, in fact, the case? Or, did he also have some  good guys working with him? 
A: Latter.
Q: Did he, essentially, throw the baby out with the bathwater  because of his work with Bartholic?
A: Close. 
Q: Well, there does not seem to be a lot of discernment and  discrimination in that crowd. Everything is either black or  white.

A 1994 video of KT is now at karlaturner.org.

morningsun76 wrote:

cool.

and watch it to the end.  Her last line is telling. 

[The grey's may be] dedicated andro-robotic creatures made out of our genetic material.

morningsun76 wrote:

I just wanted to say that I think this site you've created is absolutely fantastic.   It's commendable that you took the time to put the site together, scan and upload copies of her books, and even include videos as well.   Nobody has done this, so again, it's commendable.   smile

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

28 (edited by montalk 2005-12-11 09:44:39)

Karla Turner's book "Into the Fringe" can be downloaded from the new NR Files website. The direct link is:

http://files.noblerealms.net/file_download/243

This is Karla's first book detailing her and her family's experiences with alien encounters, how she went from barely any familiarity with the alien subject to total immersion.

I received this e-mail today from a reader of the Karla Turner page.

Subject:      The term quarien
Date:     Tue, 14 Feb 2006 05:52:19 -0500
To:     . . . @karlaturner.org

Hi,

I was looking around the web this morning and came across your site. You probably will not want to post this because the time is short, but, thanks to Dr Turner's work it is the only outside piece of information I have that backs up my own experiences.

My page on this line - "The destruction comes in four quariens" is here:
http://users.gloryroad.net/~bigjim/rubicon.htm

The essence of my approach is simple ... thanks to some old books I have, I discovered that the person "heard" the word wrong - it wasn't QUARIEN ... it was QUARION. The word has a numerical root idea of 4.
So, the destruction comes in some kind of mathematical equation that breaks down to 4 of something that deals itself - with 4.

My experiences show a "destruction" date of March 2006. Combining the two pieces of information, we have 161 months between both "dream" experiences. Divide this number by 4, and we get 40 1/4. This is a "4" based number. So the being in Dr Turner's work was saying that the event I have been working on for 30 years because of "them" - was coming in 4 X 40 1/4 months.

I know this is kind of 12th hour being that we have about 35 days left, but, it all fits and the event is coming. It will be around this time that the Night of Lights (the arrival) will happen. And, as has been said many times - Some, are leaving.

I was wondering if there was a day given somewhere for the dream event. It wouldn't change anything mathematically, but, "they" have this "timing" thing going on. The day would make the date of the dream event October 20, 1992. Actually, as the event is seemingly in two parts, the dates 20th - 21st, and 23rd of October would fit exactly.

Anything you would care to do to get this information out to UFO researchers would be a great help to the world. I know the time is short, but, we have a real problem coming in 35 days.

My site link is below and the quarion info is above.

Regards
Jim [last name deleted for public posting]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It isn't that they can't see the solution.
It's that they can't see the problem."
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)

Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment ....
Jorge Luis Borges: The Sect of the Phoenix.

http://users.gloryroad.net/~bigjim/

The time comes when every belief on the planet will be tested.  Did you study?

30 (edited by Ayahuasca 2006-02-15 06:49:05)

Now that's a bit weird and synchronous. I came across Jim's website just 3 days ago myself while researching the Hendaye Cross and I was intending to write a post about what he says with relation to the March date.

Join me in Peru to celebrate December 21st 2012 - Visit: http://2012awakeningretreat.com/