16 (edited by Barefoot Doc 2005-08-28 09:17:45)

Re: El Morya's Tale of Atlantis

I am only familar with DK and St Germain who is also linked to the Rosicrusians, the great white brotherhood and the masons/illuminati/lucifer.
Crowley was heavily into Thoth if i recall and named his tarot cards after them.

http://www.crystalinks.com/germain.html

http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/nes … _hist1.htm

Edit St Germain seemed to be more of a material world occultist than a true spiritual truth seeker.

Its not like we are fractions of the whole but rather versions of the whole.

Thanks, folks.

ermolai, these people admit they manipulated and are taking responsibility for rectifying. What you mention is very heavy karma indeed. I also know that some things attributed to these ones were not their doing, but that of those in deeper who misused their names.

My source is my heart, not channelings or stories handed down or anybody else's word. I do not look outside myself for my Truth. Also, these ones have new bodies. Even Thoth will no longer use the one he has in stasis in Egypt. It's a whole new ballgame.

I'd think anybody who has any ties with any of these, pos or neg, has historical or karmic involvement with them.

From crystalinks:

Saint Sermain was as real or as lllusionary as any of us only he knew how to control the illusion and play the game at a higher level than most of us do. He played the roles of Hermes [the Trickster] - who was Thoth the scribe [who write the program which is our reality - Merlin the Magician - Shakespeare among other famous roles.

Lots of stories out there, eh? Gotta pick and choose what you "believe". This quote, for one example, is not accurate. Germain, Thoth, and Merlin are all individual entities. History is written by those with an agenda.

Also, none of this is current information. It's all "historical" and not all is accurate. Do you have info about what these ones doing now?

Oh, I just remembered one.

http://www.violetearth.org.au/home.html

I also know very clearly that some of these were double agents. We've been trying to regain control of this planet and "place" in the cosmos for a very long time and return earth to a sovereign status, and it became apparent that the only way to do so was by going into the world of those who would control, participating in what was going on, and returning to our home realms with the information. Some got in more deeply than anticipated, the temptations of the flesh taking over or being caught by the nomarbuggles and controlled, and we struggle along with other people to get out of this. Misinformation is par for the course in the game, and there is a lot out there. Stewarding knowledge is what we're about, not sucking chi from innocents.

Whew.... (as I brush off cosmic sweat beads big_smile )

The Atlantis story was interesting read, maybe it could be created into a good screenplay with all the sequel's like Matrix, and profits could go towards the costs with running this forum, the animal sanctuary of our choice wink, and perhaps your local women's shelter-just a few off the top of my head for the moment...

Seriously though; the El Moyra name finally hit a pretty dusty lightbulb in the far corners of memory lane.  The year was 79 or 80, and I vividly remember being invited to "partake" in the "enlightment of Elizabeth Clare Prophet."  AKA great white brotherhood...

In retrospect, this was a learning tool.  Many times we are synchronistically landed into a situation where the testing gets pretty heavy.  The gantlent takes on a whole lot more bite/picture/meaning. Didn't take too long to realise that this was a mind control scenerio and got out of it unscathed-perhaps a wee bit more enlightened than before.  I remember burning all the material in the fireplace thinking it would be safer than tossing it all out in the garbage.

Anyways, (it seems so) the lessons/challanges/strides in our lives are constantly bombarding us, whether it be "here time" or Dreamtime.  Seems lately there's never a dull moment.

If there is no time
      Then you have time for everything.
   You're never in a hurry.
That's true freedom.

What gives away the intent of this entity is his characterization of the people he was in contact with as "Our primitive friends".   It is elitist, no matter how you window-dress it.   And what was the Atlanteans relationship with these "primitives" before the collapse?  They obviously didn't SHARE their technology.

As for the "I've changed!" line, I wouldn't trust it.  It's a pretty standard line for psychopaths.  The follow up to that line is "and I NEED your help to do this, because you are soooo speshul".

I also do not have a good feeling about it.

Never Give Up!

21 (edited by lyra 2005-08-29 06:35:45)

In all honesty, and no offense to anybody who digs this, but to me, El Morya's tale reads like a science fiction tale.

You can find books that read exactly like this lining the sci fi / fantasy section of any bookstore you go to.  Check it out the next time you're at a bookstore.  Pick out random titles and skim the pages, get a feel for the voice of the books and the style.  It's exactly the same, down to the voice.  It wouldn't surprise me to learn that the author of this piece is a writer of sci fi or fantasy, or has at least written something along those lines, whether it was published or not.  The author is somebody with a well developed imagination, that's very obvious from reading it.

I don't doubt that Atlantis existed, I just doubt the validity of this piece.   But that's just my opinion, and I'm only offering it because this was posted on a messageboard which implies feedback and comments are wanted.

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

Thanks, everyone, for your input. Yeah, many archetypal stories are repeated in contemporary publications. It's one way to tweak the collective conscious.

When these ones first came to me I didn’t know who or what they were. No names, just lots of entities around me (more than the ones I’ve listed). I knew they were beleaguered so I accepted them and started a healing path. And then the machinery reality started in … dysfunctional, chi sucking, manipulative, invasive, emotionally unaware, physically harmful, mentally cruel, you name it. And I fought them all, discouraged them, requested they be removed from my existence, built protection, screamed, beat them etherically, flipped my middle finger, cried, raged, asked for help, pointed out the error of their ways, talked and talked, etc., etc.  I’d get relief but it didn’t last long.

This lasted about 2 years before it started to ease. Then I discovered that I had fought a hyperdimensional war and won. My vibration is now of a high enough resonance that these ones cannot reach me unless I let them in (unlike our original meetings). And they look up to me for it, I am honored for it, and they have learned a great deal. They came to me beleaguered, tired of not finding a way to get completely out of non-truth, wanting to change. They needed someone to teach them the ways of sovereignty, and that someone was me. They also came to assist me out of the machinery. I had been lost in a certain battle in 1981, and the battles I fought with these ones also opened the meta-psychological door. For that I am grateful.

So I do not deny the doubts or fears you are expressing based on these ones’ histories, but they came to me in need and in friendship and I cannot turn my backs on them. I have found them to be resourceful, pragmatic, and loving beings who honestly desire to be of sovereign service to this planet and her people.

My reality is a 13D expression, and these ones followed me there. In my world, the dysfunctions of the matrix are healing from planetary 3D to universal 13D and all densities in between, and what’s playing out on the 3D screen is not what exists in the timeline I am on. This isn’t braggadocio, just a sharing of where I’m coming from and maybe an offering that opens a door so people don’t stagnate in lower D thought or be frightened by other possibilities. This may not be your way of doing things and you may need to remain detached from the likes of these, but I ask that judgment be for your personal choice and not a blanket statement of what’s supposedly going on with them.

I suppose some of you will either see me as a chi sucker because I’m aligned with them or as someone who’s brought these ones their as yet unreported freedom or that I’m nuts. ☺ Whatever you choose, thanks for honoring without judgment the path I’ve chosen.

Monica wrote:

This lasted about 2 years before it started to ease. Then I discovered that I had fought a hyperdimensional war and won. My vibration is now of a high enough resonance that these ones cannot reach me unless I let them in (unlike our original meetings). And they look up to me for it, I am honored for it, and they have learned a great deal.

OR they changed tactics.  I hope your view is correct, though.

Never Give Up!

Monica wrote:

I suppose some of you will either see me as a chi sucker because I’m aligned with them or as someone who’s brought these ones their as yet unreported freedom or that I’m nuts. ☺ Whatever you choose, thanks for honoring without judgment the path I’ve chosen.

I don't think you're "nuts" because a close friend of mine went through the same things, and also thought that the entity she's connected with is positive. She also had to fight for months against other kind of entities before connecting with the "positive" one. But months of discussions and experiences with her convinced me that, as freeme said, they just "changed tactic" and that she was now being led like a puppet by extremly dark astral forces who were only interested in their own preservation (they call it "peace"). So I can say without a doubt that your "13D reality" is just another layer of the astral world, just another layer of the illusion, and so long as you don't return to this "3D reality" (a.k.a. the real world) you'll be stuck up there like a balloon stuck under a ceiling.

freeme wrote:

What gives away the intent of this entity is his characterization of the people he was in contact with as "Our primitive friends".   It is elitist, no matter how you window-dress it.   And what was the Atlanteans relationship with these "primitives" before the collapse?  They obviously didn't SHARE their technology.

The people he was in contact with were "tribal" (can’t think of another word right now), those living off the land in clans. Sharing the technology would be akin to the U.S. sharing their technology with some African tribes. There were different levels of evolution going on then as there are now. What would these people have done with the technology if they weren’t ready to use it in integrity? It’s like evolving to a higher D when you’re not prepared for the way the higher D works. Without the knowledge and integrity to advance, the potential for misuse of the power is great. And too, it sounds as if more information and technology was shared as the relationship between the couple and the people grew.

For myself (and maybe you?) I’ve seen some African tribes on TV, for example, and thought "they are quite primitive." Not as a judgment (sometimes I’d love to be that close to the earth) but as a distinction from "advanced" or "civilized". Not noting a spiritual inequality between the two groups because there isn’t one, but a difference in evolutionary position. What English words would you suggest be used to make this distinction?

Lyra, LOL, you might have thought that I was confused. I knew what you meant, and maybe "should have" written My view is that many archetypal stories are repeated in contemporary publications. It's one way to tweak the collective conscious.

Ermolai wrote:

I don't think you're "nuts" because a close friend of mine went through the same things, and also thought that the entity she's connected with is positive. She also had to fight for months against other kind of entities before connecting with the "positive" one. But months of discussions and experiences with her convinced me that, as freeme said, they just "changed tactic" and that she was now being led like a puppet by extremly dark astral forces who were only interested in their own preservation (they call it "peace"). So I can say without a doubt that your "13D reality" is just another layer of the astral world, just another layer of the illusion, and so long as you don't return to this "3D reality" (a.k.a. the real world) you'll be stuck up there like a balloon stuck under a ceiling.

Glad you don’t think I’m nuts. wink

I’m hardly led like a puppet. They’ve tried that and it doesn’t work with me, fortunately for all of us. I’m not interested in convincing you of anything, but you’re mistaken about my world being astral. However, it sounds like you are confident that YOUR 13D world is another layer of the astral, and I’m glad you’re sticking with what’s real to you.

I live a very 3D life … 40-hour-a-week job, 2 mortgages, teenage son, yadda yadda. I don’t have to return to 3D because, as a MD being, I haven’t gone anywhere. Yeah, I said my world was a 13D world. Perhaps I "should have" said my world right now encompasses all Ds from 3D to 13D+. It also includes some conscious flashes into 15D, 18D, 21D, and 25D (this last was where the "human" component seems to not exist), but the gridwork, template, and integrity for my world and for earth’s upliftment are 13D.

The "real" world to me does not include being manipulated by a pseudo-government to give up my freedoms, among many other things that are out of integrity with 3D, so I’ll continue to build in a timeline outside this nonsense. I have a number of 3D members of my family and command who are in align with what I am doing. I am not alone in 3D actualizing this reality. I’ve questioned the things you mention many times (tactics, honesty, true peace), but my 3D family members corroborate what’s going on.

Your quote say, "Reality is a shared dream where all characters are the heroes of their own tales." This is my story, and I’m stickin’ to it.

I was given to remember these tidbits about those that I mentioned above and what happened to them following Atlantis.

El Morya went to central Greece.

Thoth went to Egypt.

Dwjahl Kuhl went to the Himalayas.

Marduk went to the mideast to become part of what became the Hebrew/Israelite people.

There are so many stories about Atlantis. There was a diverse range of experience, as there is now, so historical and personal accounts vary. Also, I know slavery existed in Atlantis, a precursor to Greek, Roman, etc., society.

27 (edited by bumblebee 2005-09-04 03:23:40)

I doubt that Djwal Kuhl and friends are "real" existing personal entities.
The idea of ascended masters feels so dated, so 19th century. I know that in a lot of christian fundamentalist anti-new age literature (protestant version, [url=marian version (channeling mother mary)) there is talk about how theosophy and company are demonic (which would also include Steiner's anthroposophy). If theosophy is, imo it certainly is not in the naive way it is portrayed by those books as an existing hierarchy of demons trying to control the minds of humans.
Imo those demons are the shadows of humankind itself, externalize them and you cast out your own shadows... only to make them larger and more powerful. Perhaps even these shadows gain some magical independent existence just because of that collective process?

Here is a quote from an article that explains my view better:

In a sense, all spiritual people are more or less channeling Cosmic Mind or God. But when we try to communicate our experiences and our insights, most of us are either speechless or at least humble enough to speak with our own, individual and interpretative voice. Most of us do not speak on behalf of Ramtha, Michael, St. Germaine, Hitler, or Aunt Bessie, nor on behalf of God or Brahma. We take full responsibility for our own statements, and we interpret our visions just like a dreamer does. So why do not channelers do the same?

Yes, why does a channeler insist he or she is contacting a "real" outside source, or is being talked to by a "real" someone else? Simply because they are deceived to believe they are talking to someone else. Our mind, unless saturated with the non-dual state of bliss, is in a perpetual state of dualism, a feeling of "subject" and "object," "I" and "that". Consequently, when the mind is seeing or hearing something which appears to have entered its own silent domain, it seems to have been created by something "other than I," something originating from an external source.

Paul Brunton, an eloquent observer of spiritual phenomena, and in particular mediumship, channeling, and the occult, says that "the mystic is too close to his experience, too enthralled with its wonder, to notice how far he is himself contributing a genuine... or even a fictitious element to it, or to comprehend that it is the act of meditation itself... The nugget of inspirational gold is hidden within a fantasy created by his own desires and emotions, by his strong wishful thinking. It is a more refined version of the old story of making God partly but not wholly in man's image."

Thus channeling experiences do not really originate from an outside source. They are caused by mental pictures that are brought up from the subconscious or super-conscious mind and reflected onto the conscious mind–even when the visions are conceived to be of something external. The messages he or she hears are only the echo of his or her own voice, a subtle psychic self-deception.

If a channeler believes that the source is foreign, that it belongs to someone who lived 35,000 years ago, then that internal, mythical image becomes, when told to others, a mythology, a socially accepted fantasy. The more people believe in this fantasy, the more real it becomes to both the channeler and his or her clients. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy which of course mutually benefits both parties.

To yield to the temptations of these psychic expressions–whether it is a voice, an image, a vision, or a command–is not the goal of meditation. A yogi will attempt to pierce through this layer with the help of his or her inner discrimination and detachment in order to reach a higher realm of super-consciousness. But that is not always the case. The channeling frenzy, or the popular adventures in the channeling zone, confirms the difficulty many have in cultivating spiritual qualities as opposed to psychic ones. It is easy for many to yield to the temptations of having extraordinary, psychic experiences rather than to follow the perennial advise of all authentic, spiritual teachers: to nurture sustained spiritual transcendence, humbleness, service-mindedness, love, and moral integrity.

I personally can find little of the "spiritual transcendence, humbleness, service-mindedness, love, and moral integrity" in most stories about the Ashtar and various other Commands, Councils and Ascended Masters.. even though they can at times be entertaining, fascinating and uplifting. But real beyond that, I doubt it.
That doesn't mean stories like that don't have their place and purpose.

the eyes of truth are always watching you

Wow, that was beautifully stated. Thanks, bumblebee!

"The most important decision you have to make is whether you live in a hostile or friendly universe."
~ Albert Einstein

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes. ~Marcel Proust

The evolution of humanity is an evolution of the heart. The path is through the heart.

I have more information and some interesting links on the subject of Atlantis I will put out at some point. For those interested in this subject a reading of the Doreal translation of the Emerald Tablets of Thoth is in order with discussion to follow.

StarCat

Well, this is a really old thread, but it reminds me of an "interesting" conference I attended a few years ago.  Please excuse my necro-posting!

Several years ago, a friend of mine who I used to admire told me about a conference she was attending in San Diego.  It was called Maitreya Sangha, and was put on by a group that blended Theosopical teachings with Masonic principles that were open to both men and women.  Mind you, I'd not encountered any of the things regarding the Masons that I have today, so I had no negative conceptions of this.  And while I'd had an instinctual aversion to Annie Besant's work, it was all the rage in the metaphysical community, and so I thought maybe I just wasn't aware enough to understand it.

So, I made my reservations, booked a flight, and was on my way to what turned out to be a very enlightening experience-- just not the kind of enlightenment they promised.

First off, I have never seen such a large group of Stepford-wife type people in my life.  Each day, they gathered in the teaching hall to drone on and on about "this ray," and "that ray," and I could never follow any of it.  It was all I could do to keep my eyes open.  I seemed to suffer from a profound sleepiness that went into my very bones, and I had to nap heavily in between speakers. 

I began to be suspicous, when I realized that all the double-speak they were doing only sounded high-minded.  It actually meant very little.  I realized that probably most of the people who were nodding their heads like good little puppets had no idea what they were saying, either.  It's just that no one wanted to admit that the Emporer had no clothes for fear of looking unenlightened and stupid.  The conference leaders even stated that if you didn't understand what they were saying, you just weren't capable or evolved enough.

Then came one of  the many ceremonies, and the only one I attended.  It was this long, drawn-out affiar that looked like a bastardized Catholic ceremony, but with the leader sitting on a high throne, looking like a court jester who had displaced the king.  It lasted for 3 hours.  Fortunately for me, someone in my vicinity kept farting, so I was able to incite laughter from people to keep from being hypnotized by this crap.

I eventually wound up "skipping out" of the conference and just enjoying the city.  My friend became very angry with me, saying I had a closed mind, and that all this was sacred.  She was buying it hook, line, and sinker.  I kept trying to tell her that something felt very, very wrong about all this, but I couldn't put it into words.  Now, years later, I'm reading and learning things that tell me what was wrong, but I didn't know back then.

One victory I scored happened the day after the ceremony.  My friend kept saying, "this was an ancient ceremony, and there was a LOT of energy behind it put forth by all the people who have done it in the past."  Now, I knew intuitively that this ceremony was trumped up by the jester/king guy on the throne, but she wouldn't believe me.  At breakfast, we sat next to one of the Stepford-wife people, who was gushing about the beautiful ceremony. I asked how old the ceremony was, and she said, "Oh, it's one of the oldest-- 3 years, at least!"  Ha!  My friend was not pleased that I had revealed the truth, however. 

Incidentally, this conference took place in a Catholic school that was out for the summer.  I wondered why they would allow such a heathen organization to meet in their building, but now I think I see the kindred, evil spirit.

For those who are interested, I found a couple of links to this organization:

http://www.maitreyasangha.org/

http://www.grandlodgeaum.org/