1 (edited by SiriArc 2005-10-13 22:09:28)

Topic: TransmuteTransformTranscend

"It's not about fixing, it's about CHANGE".

Here YOU are in your Resurrection Creche: Synergizing duality;

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/siriarc/monarch.jpg

The Hypothalamus is starting to secrete and the world / reality as you knew it is starting to dissolve.......

Dream the Dream of Your FUTURE SELF:

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/siriarc/monarch3.jpg

11   23   11

2 (edited by Auendove 2005-08-11 14:01:35)

Re: TransmuteTransformTranscend

Ahhhh... the Butterfly. I do love-love the butterflies. I've watched them all my life with wonder. In fact, my very first meditative OBE was during a group meditation at a metaphysical chapel about 11 or 12 years ago. I had no idea what was going to happen when it did, but during the meditation I found myself lifted out of my body with luxuriously blue colored butterfly wings on my back. I then went/flew and hovered over a particular person, a person I didn't know.  I told this to another longtime member of the church, wanting to know what had just happened, and she looked at me quizzically. She rested her hand on my chest at my heart center and told me that I didn't yet realize that I was a healer, and that the person I was hovering over had been diagnosed with AIDS, and was in crisis. Now, as if all of that wasn't enough for one day, when she put her hand on my chest it felt as if her hand had entered my body!

As well, since I'm strolling down the memory lane of butterflies, I was once, looooong time ago, 4-wheeling with my boyfriend and son in the Sierras, we stopped to picnic and I had the chance to stand in a "butterfly storm" of hundreds of little yellow butterflies. They softly tickled my skin as they were flying all around me. They didn't gravitate towards my boyfriend or my son, just me. It was very lovely.

I have indeed at different times in my life found myself in a state that may be described as a metaphysical chrysalis, and as well have found myself as the "butterfly" being produced from the transformation process. But really, I didn't look like a butterfly smile . Within the most profound transmutation, having brought myself out of one chrysalis-state, I was floating as if I was an opal. I looked, from the inside out, like I was an unbounded opal. It was beautiful. I was beautiful... like a butterfly is beautiful, but wink different.

As an animal spirit guide the butterfly's wisdom is noted here--

http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/4076/index5.html

Butterfly/Caterpillar's Wisdom Includes:

The power of the whirlwind
Reincarnation
Transformation
Transmutation
Magick

Even given all this, I'm sitting here with my tongue buried deep in my cheek and grinning because.... we are not butterflies, we are not insects; we are human and mammalian.

While what you've posted is gorgeous to the eye, and the promise of morphology appealing to the heart... it just doesn't happen like this for humans. Please bear with me as I explain SiriArc. And I'm not offering my words to you alone, I'm not challenging you, they're here for anyone to glean what they choose. I do think it's important to understand that metaphors are only a part of any human equation, that they are applicable to only a certain extent.

First off, you write--

SiriArc wrote:

Yes, the word "fixing" has a negative connotation. A more positive word choice might be "adjustment"--

If one adjusts, balances, their rate of frequency, their vibration, then change will manifest.

SiriArc wrote:

The Hypothalamus is starting to secrete and the world / reality as you knew it is starting to dissolve.......

My personal research and experience has led me to believe that the pineal gland is the center of transmutation, though the pineal gland and hypothalamus both belong to the endocrine system. I hope you'll provide more info about the secretions of the hypothalamus as they pertain to 'dissolving reality as we know it', I enjoy learning from others in an one-on-one fashion what I have yet to learn and know... and I want to know EVERYTHING big_smile !

What I'm offering here is about the pineal gland and its role in "dissolving reality".

I have before posted utilizing this following article, and those comments can be found here--

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=428

From--

http://search.hp.netscape.com/hp/boomfr … html%253F0

While the physiological function of the pineal gland has been unknown until recent times, mystical traditions and esoteric schools have long known this area in the middle of the brain to be the connecting link between the physical and spiritual worlds. Considered the most powerful and highest source of ethereal energy available to humans, the pineal gland has always been important in initiating supernatural powers. Development of psychic talents has been closely associated with this organ of higher vision.

Located directly behind the eyes, attached to the third ventricle, the pineal gland secretes seratonin and melanin during times of relaxation and visualization. When activated, the pineal gland becomes the line of communication with the higher planes. The crown chakra reaches down until its vortex touches the pineal gland. Prana, or pure energy, is received through this energy center in the head. With Practice the vibration level of the astral body is raised, allowing it to separate from the physical.

Referred to as the 'third eye,' the pineal gland is the chief organ of spirituality in the human brain, and enables us release from the lower planes if we know how to use it. To activate the 'third eye' and perceive higher dimensions, the pineal gland and the pituitary body must vibrate in unison, which is achieved through meditation and/or relaxation. When a correct relationship is established between personality, operating through the pituitary body, and the soul, operating through the pineal gland, a magnetic field is created. The negative and positive forces interact and become strong enough to create the 'light in the head.' With this 'light in the head' activated, astral projectors can withdraw themselves from the body, carrying the light with them. ...

....Because the consciousness aspect of man, making us rational, thinking beings, is anchored in the region of the brain around the pineal gland, this small organ IS the seat of the soul as proclaimed by Descartes in centuries past. Consciousness is raised from an emotional nature into an illumined awareness when the pineal gland is lifted from dormancy. If the pineal gland is not yet fully developed, it will be in the course of evolution. When our sense of ego and personality are set aside and we keep our mental energy intact, we can become conscious of the non-physical, our inner self, the subconscious, through different practices to activate the 'light in the head.'

You see, the bolded words, and even moreso, the italicized words, do lend to an understanding that some manner of "attitude adjustment"--a transmutation of emotional seeds of dis-ease/those parts of ourselves that spawn interpersonal dis-course/personal "gravity"--is the key to "change"; an attitude adjustment attracts and allows for change. This is, in part, why relating one's metaphysical morphology to that of a butterfly's physical morphology is more towards simply metaphorical value, rather than a life altering applicable value. It's great for getting a "feel" for the process, but I think it's unlikely that a butterfly requires an attitude adjustment such as we humans do when it comes to transitioning from one human form into another form of be-ing... at least the kind of transitioning that dissolves reality as we know it. Not only do butterflies and humans vibrate consciousness-into-matter in a different realm of frequency (2D vs.3D), but those two different realms each come with a subset of unique challenges.

SiriArc wrote:

Here YOU are in your Resurrection Creche: Synergizing duality...

Synergy for a butterfly and synergy for a human have two different sets of "rules", even all the while co-operating within the same overall system of synergy known as Creation... or the God-force if you prefer.

Here are also two other very interesting web pages I've found about the subject matter. One is from Edgar Cayce, and although it's not an easy read, it ends on a pertinent note. The second is from another person's blog, and I found it to be very fascinating.

From--

http://search.hp.netscape.com/hp/boomfr … yGland.htm

Cayce wrote:

(Q) Please discuss in detail the functions of the pineal
gland.
(A) If this is discussed from the anatomical viewpoint, in
the fetus as is begun in first of gestation, we find this may
be termed as the Builder. As is seen, the location of same
is in the beginning in that of the center or the nucleus
about which all of the matter takes its first form, and
becomes the brain as is guiding or directing the building of
the body as its development in the womb takes place....

....Now, as these are turned - or there is the seed, or that within
same that may be awakened that makes for those impulses known
as attributes that may be added to, that makes for the
spiritual life first in that of faith as an opening, that of
hope, then to virtue, then to knowledge, then to brotherly
love, then to understanding, then to the Christ
Consciousness, then to LOVE itself

Now, I'm not a "religious" person, but I am well acquainted with the Christ Consciousness... and--

SiriArc wrote:

Dream the Dream of Your FUTURE SELF

--I like dreaming a lot, and I think it has great value as an initiating tool of consciousness raising, yet I think a dream without conscious activity will only remain as but a dream... Jesus didn't advise for us to dream about being like him, he advised we do as he did.

The blog referred to here is found at this link--

http://search.hp.netscape.com/hp/boomfr … ineal.html

From the Face of God to the Seat of the Soul

A Work in Progress by The Rev. Dr. Mobiustrip
12/10/02

From the Beyond Coincidence Department... Tonight was the last night of my Hebrew class til next semester. I was flipping around the book before class, studying up on word pairs and roots, when I had an epiphany of sorts. I'm likely not the first to have this revelation, but I may be the first to blog it.

The question concerns the Hebrew word-pair (EDIT--look to the blog page for the example)

The first part (being the three characters to the right, as hebrew reads from right to left) is pronounced p'nay, and is the word-pair form of the word punim–a word which has found its way into the English vocabulary–meaning "face." The second part (the two characters to the left) is pronounced el, and is one of several Hebrew words meaning "God." Together, it reads p'nay el, meaning "the face of God."

The first appearance of p'nay el in the Torah comes in Genesis 32:31, parshat Va-Yishlakh:

So Jacob named the place Peniel, meaning, "I have seen a divine being face to face, yet my life has been preserved."

In this instance, p'nay el becomes a single word (known as a s'mikhut)–Peniel, a name Jacob bestows upon the land in which he confronted the Lord. According to the Eytz Chayyim chumash:

The idiom "face to face," used only of divine-human encounters, may describe either an adversarial experience or one of extraordinary intimacy. Here the deliberate ambiguity reflects the menace and the promise inherent in the furious struggle. This is the biblical way of expressing the intensity of an encounter with the divine presence–the overwhelming nature of the mysterious contact with God.

Consider then the English word pineal, meaning either "having the form of a pine cone" or "of or relating to the pineal body," as in the pineal gland. According to The American Heritage Dictionary, the etymology of the word pineal is thus:

[French pinéal, from Latin pinea, pine cone, from feminine of pineus, of pine, from pinus, pine tree.]

Deriving its name from its conical shape, the pineal gland is attached to the posterior wall of the brain's third ventricle. The gland's primary functions include secretion of the hormone melatonin which induces sleepiness, as well as the conversion of nervous system signals into endocrine signals thus regulating endocrine functions. According to this Dreams & Dreaming FAQ:

Melatonin increases non-REM sleep and makes it easier for you to fall asleep. But it has also an interesting rebound effect that gives more frequent and vivid dreams. The vividness might even give you a lucid dream.

A 1996 survey seems to corroborate this assumption.

Furthermore, in certain species of animals, birds primarily, the pineal gland contains magnetic material which serves as the animal's internal compass. However, the jury's still out on whether or not this is true for humans as well.

The pineal gland was initially discovered in the 2nd century by the Greek physician Galen, who postulated (based on the organic connections between the gland and various parts of the brain) that it somehow controlled the flow of thought. Many philosophers took liberty with this concept, most notably the French philosopher René Descartes who went so far as to posit the notion that the pineal gland itself was the "seat of the soul."

[T]he machine of the body is so formed that from the simple fact that this gland is diversely moved by the soul, by such other cause, whatever it is, it thrusts the spirits which surround it towards the pores of the brain, which conduct them by the nerves into the muscles, by which it causes them to move the limbs. –from Article XXXIV, "The Interaction of Mind and Body," René Descartes

Of course, no evidence exists to support this theory, but it is interesting nonetheless. What I find so fascinating, obviously, is this bizarre "coincidence" linking the Latin-derived pineal to seemingly unrelated–yet so completely related–Hebrew "face of God."

.... con't

Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
------
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.
------
If you spin around on your chair really fast, things around here will make a lot more sense.

lol

Whew, Auendove, a lot to chew on in your post, thanks for all the great info.   And SiriArc, thanks for the lovely photos and accompanying thoughts.

Auendove, you say several times that a butterfly's transformation is not the same as a human's.  Well, no, it isn't.  It's a symbol, and a powerful one.  Everything in the natural world reflects something in us, and the catrpillar/butterfly is no exception.

There's an analysis of the Caterpillar chapter of Alice in Wonderland at sabian.org that I think ties in with this thread, so I'll paste it in here, comments welcome.

http://www.sabian.org/alice5mj.htm

The achievement of imagination in the chapter, or the fifth great scientific anticipation, is the revelation of the principles of endocrinology or the functioning of the ductless glands. These are the mushrooms in the body or the seemingly parasitic interstitial matter that science now knows controls the animal metabolism of higher life. There is a complementary balance in life or growth between the vegetable and animal kingdoms with the vegetable including mineral and the animal including the human in this fundamental polarity of visible or created manifestation, and this is marked by the inbreathing of oxygen and outbreathing of carbon dioxide on the part of higher life and the inbreathing of carbon dioxide and the outbreathing of oxygen on the part of lower or vegetable life. In the plants the chlorophyll of the leaves acting with the aid of sunlight in photosynthesis makes possible the retaining of the carbon as the consciousness agency. Living matter is always a chemical combination of carbon. In the animal organism the endocrine tissue acting with the aid of combustion, heat and oxidation makes possible the utilization of the oxygen as the consciousness agency to support blood vaporization. This is most simply shown in the astonishing revival of the apparent dead by injection of adrenaline or preparation of the substance of the adrenals or ductless glands situated on the kidneys.

The mushrooms possess no chlorophyll and so are parasites in the vegetable kingdom. They are the link leading vegetable matter to animal form and therefore glands in the animal body of animals and human beings are the sustaining and supporting agency of animal form. That a caterpillar should be seated on a mushroom is itself a remarkable bit of inspirational imagining, and that one side of this mushroom should cause Alice to grow and that the other should reduce her in stature is so perfect a picture of the functioning of the anterior and posterior lobes of the pituitary body as to make Alice in Wonderland forever immortal as an achievement in symbolism. Growth and its lack, especially in stature as in acromegaly or giantism except in stature and similar disorders of animal development, is controlled entirely by these two lobes in counterbalance. The hookah or an arrangement to pass smoke through water is an added touch of unwitting genius, for the endocrines alone make possible the entrance of spirit or smoke into sensation or water.

The author, Marc Edmund Jones, doesn't seem to relate this to higher-level transformation, however--we have to fill in the gaps there. 

I do think we can dream ourselves into another level of life.  Sometimes the best course of action is inward and reflective...

4 (edited by Auendove 2005-08-11 19:46:14)

Jen wrote:

Auendove, you say several times that a butterfly's transformation is not the same as a human's.  Well, no, it isn't.  It's a symbol....

Jen, I also remarked about the butterfly's transformation being metaphorical, and there isn't much definitive difference between the words metaphor and symbol. To re-familiarize you, these are my remarks--

I do think it's important to understand that metaphors are only a part of any human equation, that they are applicable to only a certain extent.

This is, in part, why relating one's metaphysical morphology to that of a butterfly's physical morphology is more towards simply metaphorical value, rather than a life altering applicable value.

Jen wrote:

It's a symbol, and a powerful one.  Everything in the natural world reflects something in us, and the catrpillar/butterfly is no exception.

hmm  Hmmmm.... and I certainly think that you might've realized that I had a clear understanding of this through these of my words--

Ahhhh... the Butterfly. I do love-love the butterflies. I've watched them all my life with wonder. In fact, my very first meditative OBE was during a group meditation at a metaphysical chapel about 11 or 12 years ago. I had no idea what was going to happen when it did, but during the meditation I found myself lifted out of my body with luxuriously blue colored butterfly wings on my back...

......Within the most profound transmutation, having brought myself out of one chrysalis-state, I was floating as if I was an opal. I looked, from the inside out, like I was an unbounded opal. It was beautiful. I was beautiful... like a butterfly is beautiful, but wink different.

I find it perplexing that you felt the need to write this out for me like it was something I didn't already know--

Jen wrote:

Auendove, you say several times that a butterfly's transformation is not the same as a human's.  Well, no, it isn't.  It's a symbol, and a powerful one.  Everything in the natural world reflects something in us, and the catrpillar/butterfly is no exception.

Along with butterflies, of "no exception" for me with regard to the natural world reflecting something in me, there have been my similar interactions with the horse, trees, flowers (most recently a field of white daisies smile ), clouds, water, dragonflies, snakes, hawks, doves, praying mantis, just about every sort of cat available, dogs, mice, spiders, octopi, dolphins, and lizards. Oh yeah, and ducks. And the fly. I once had a "pet" fly named Flint. He was with us for about a month. He followed me every where I went in the house. If I was at my computer for two hours he hung out in the same spot on the wall every time until I got up and moved. Same thing in the kitchen. It was the darndest thing my guy and I had ever seen. And actually, I'm not sure who was who's pet lol !

Jen, of all of these, lizards, in particular our iguanas Spike and Romeo, were the key to fully opening up my heart center and really understanding unconditional love... feeling its depth. Learning to love lizards unconditionally, against major fearful odds, was the key to integrating my spiritual Master Teacher. And for this I love them even more and am extremely grateful for their presence in my life.

Jen wrote:

The author, Marc Edmund Jones, doesn't seem to relate this to higher-level transformation, however--we have to fill in the gaps there.

How about if you fill in the gaps with an explanation of the relation? I would like to learn your perspective.

------
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.
------
If you spin around on your chair really fast, things around here will make a lot more sense.

lol

5 (edited by Jen 2005-08-11 19:54:23)

Auendove,  I am thinking now that I should have asked you a very specific question, rather than simply restating the symbolism of the butterfly.  My question is this:  what do you mean by "life-altering applicable value", and how does the symbolism of the butterfly fall  short of this,  aside from the fact that butterflies are different species than humans?

As for Marc Edmund Jones' analysis, I'm still trying to understand it myself smile

6 (edited by Auendove 2005-08-11 21:10:34)

Jen wrote:

My question is this:  what do you mean by "life-altering applicable value", and how does the symbolism of the butterfly fall  short of this,  aside from the fact that butterflies are different species than humans?

The symbolism of the butterfly, or any other of nature's symbologies, doesn't have the "power" to fall short, only do I. What is the value of symbolism? To learn.

If I do not apply myself, given the wisdom of any particular symbology, then I fall short of growing, or adjusting and refining, from that wisdom. I'm again reminded of the saying, "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it to drink". You can show someone symbology until the sun burns out, but if they don't do something with it what then do they learn about themselves or their environment?

For example--had I ignored, or discounted, my butterfly/healer OBE experience and not taken the initiative to ask about it, had I never have seen the wisdom the butterfly was expressing and applied myself to becoming a Reiki Master, then I would've fallen short of my abilities.... and those abilites have been very transforming and have been a tool in the transmutation of a number of personal issues.

Becoming a Reiki Master, my taking the initiative to engage years of practice and finacial cost (when I had to scrape together the fee for all five initiations), was a life-altering course of action for me. The butterfly wisdom, and ultimately symbology, didn't do this for me, I did. Symbology is just that, symbology. The difference between symbology and taking action as a result of symbolic wisdom is like the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk wink .

And remember, SiriArc utilized the butterfly symbology as a foundation for this--

SiriArc wrote:

Maybe it's just me, but I'm having a hard time wrapping myself around the idea that a butterfly symbology/metaphor/analogy is alone enough to cause the hypothalamus to secrete the hormones necessary to dissolve reality as we know it. It shows that transformation is possible, but it doesn't make it happen for a human. The human does.

There's a whole load of information missing in his post between the "talk" about butterfly morphology and the "walk" that is such the profound human transformation that dissolves reality as we know it. Henceforth followed my post.

------
------

lol

7 (edited by impatiens 2005-08-12 00:11:02)

SiriArc wrote:

Here YOU are in your Resurrection Creche: Synergizing duality;

http://tinypic.com/ac3nz6.jpg

Dream the Dream of Your FUTURE SELF:

http://tinypic.com/ac3onk.jpg

SiriArc,

Ahhhh, so you are a poet. Nice. Perhaps a 'christos'?  This passage, then, is fitting:

http://www.metahistory.org/ReadingPlan2B.php#HypArch

"The deed of Christos is not resurrection but intercession: raising humanity into the proper frame of its instincts. This is the Gnostic correction of the concept of resurrection."

Hello Auendove,

don't be peeved at me for not answering your message, i was researching my posts to see what you're referring to, can't find any comments on infinity/ankh symbols ????

Hello Ever'body!
amj

Addendumb:  isn't the pineal (third eye) located in the same place as that soft spot on a baby's head? Yes? Says it all for me wink

impatiens wrote:

Hello Auendove,

don't be peeved at me for not answering your message, i was researching my posts to see what you're referring to, can't find any comments on infinity/ankh symbols ????

Peeved at you? Not at all.

impatiens, it very well could be a case of mistaken identity wink .

At this link-- http://www.crystalinks.com/thirdeyepineal.html --you'll find a picture of the brain and the location of the pineal gland.

crystalinks wrote:

It is located in the geometric center of the brain.

------
------

lol

Hmm,  this discussion reminds me of what Seth said about myths.  Myth and symbol are related, I feel: 

Myth is not a distortion of fact, but the womb through which fact must come. Myth involves an intrinsic understanding of  the nature of reality, couched in imaginative terms, carrying a power as strong as  nature itself. Myth-making is a natural psychic characteristic,  a psychic element that combines with other such elements to form a mythical representation of inner reality...Myths are vast psychic dramas, more truthful than facts. They provide an ever-enduring theater of reality.

In Seth's scheme of things, there is Framework 1, which is the physical reality we experience, and Framework 2, which is  the abode of dreams and the state of collective, mass consciousness where all potential, probable source events exist in a state of no-time, no-space.  Myth and symbol are of this Framework. 

As I said before, sometimes the best action is inward and reflective.  I can certainly identify with being in a chrysalis, at this time.   Far from being a passive state, much is going on within me, bigtime change.

Here's an article that is very relevant to this, "From The Mush Into The Butterfly": http://www.riosabeloco.com/roomforthot/ … RefNum=165

Ahhh,

Such insightful and thought provoving posts  wink

I feel what Auendove conveyed about the butterfly is in a catagory that encompases archtypes.  Symbolism; but a symbolism that encompases many cultures (butterfly, etc.). 

It is somewhat difficult for me to explain, but a simple analogy from what I feel  has been discussed is this:  We've got the crysalis, awakening, then butterfly-but not so simple at first glance.

Let us suppose that an analogy may be:  We've got a meal, say a real nice baked chicken, fresh corn from the garden, yummy homemade yeast rolls, sweet cold watermelon, ect.  NOW include the dinner table, the house it is in, and the land it sits upon...  The whole butterfly lesson takes on a whole lot more meaning. 

One can expand more so with it all, but bit by bit, little snippets of insights occur with yearning and real intent on one's part.  And the dessert is of course LOTS of humor with chocolate   big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

If there is no time
      Then you have time for everything.
   You're never in a hurry.
That's true freedom.

11 (edited by Auendove 2005-08-29 13:33:46)

I'm just practicing how to use image tag, my son is teaching me! big_smile

http://www.crystalinks.com/pinealcolors.gif

EDIT--I've been wanting to know how to do this for awhile... and now I can!  Yipee!

lol lol lol

------
------

lol

DNA MONTHLY

September 2006 (Vol. 2, No. 8)

Snips of:

2. The Dark Night of the Soul & Brain Science

Christian Opitz

In 1977, Ilya Prigogine was awarded the Nobel prize in theoretical chemistry for his discovery of dissipative structures. Prigogine described how every natural system grows in a nonlinear way: the organizing structure of a system is at some point no longer useful and has to disintegrate before the new structure can emerge. A prime example of this principle is the transformation of a caterpillar into a butterfly. A caterpillar does not really become a butterfly in the cocoon. Rather, it turns into a chaotic molecular mesh. Out of this chaos, the structure of the butterfly spontaneously emerges.

Mystics have always been aware of this principle. The dissolution of the current sense of self and God before one can experience the true self and God is a common theme in the spiritual teachings of the ages. The medieval Christian mystic Meister Eckhart expressed this knowing in his famous prayer: "Lord, free me from you so that I can truly find you." Christian mystics called this passage of losing oneself before finding absolute truth the Dark Night of the Soul. The term Dark Night does not necessarily refer to a horrible experience; rather, the word Dark implies that one does not see anymore where one is going or how to get there.

Without fully experiencing the inner sense of disorientation and chaos in the Dark Night phase, one cannot pass through it fully. The caterpillar does not resist its own dissolution and can therefore emerge as the butterfly out of its own destruction. Human consciousness, however, does resist these experiences as long as the brain is functioning the way that has been normal for human beings until now.

Activation & Regeneration of the Septum Pellucidum

In the 1950s, neuroscientists discovered that activation of the septum pellucidum, a brain center right in the middle of the brain, can instantly heal chronic pain, depression and anxiety, in addition to producing a sense of deep peace and, above all, of joy. Due to the neurological overactivity in the parietal lobes and the resulting lack of neurological energy for the rest of the brain, however, the septum pellucidum of almost everyone is chronically underactive. This leads to a shrinking of the size of this important brain center, which in turn makes joy and aliveness less and less available. This state, in turn, activates a person's search for experiences that induce joy, because joy is natural and we are biologically wired to experience it.

For the last seven years, I have invented and investigated methods for activating the septum pellucidum. Looking at the brain changes in people who undergo the deeksha process, I have come to the conclusion that this is by far the most powerful means to activate and regenerate the septum pellucidum available today. This alone makes the deeksha process incredibly effective as a means for total inner transformation.

Our search for the solution to humanity's suffering must come from a different foundation than the reality of suffering. Working against biological urges with intention-based effort is part of the reality of suffering, not part of its solution. Being given an attunement to our original design through Divine Grace is the way of nature; all other life forms already live in this natural manner.

Currently, I am conducting further research into the effects of the deeksha process. This includes investigating factors that could perhaps make the human brain more receptive to the deeksha energy. It is an exciting new horizon that might finally bring science and spirituality together in a whole new way where both complement and support each other for the sake of humanity.

Copyright (c) 2006 by Christian Opitz. All Rights Reserved.

[Christian Opitz is a neurophysicist, biochemist, herbalist, and author. He has developed a new paradigm of healing called Radiant Life that combines whole brain functioning, raw food nutrition, exercise, and nature awareness. Christian has taught in Europe and the United States for the past fifteen years. For information visit http://www.powerorganics.com. For information on Sri Bhagavan and deekshas, visit http://www.trueawakening.org.]

11   23   11

Powerful...

StarCat

DNA MONTHLY

June-July 2007 (Vol. 3, No. 6)

http://www.phoenixregenetics.org

Notable & Quotable: "Results support the hypothesis that coherence is critical in the connection between conscious intention and DNA ... Specific thoughts and intentions are generated by the brain/mind and are used to frequency modulate the coherent bio-fields from the heart. When one is in a state of love the coherence is enhanced and the bio-fields become stronger. This allows for a resonance between the coherent fields of the heart and the coherent fields around the DNA molecule. This process is further enhanced by the presence of subtle or spiritual energies which resonate with the body due to the toroidal nature of the coherent bio-fields. Such an interaction allows the frequency information associated with the original intention to manifest as a physical change in the DNA, whether it be a confirmational change in the structure of the helix, a change in DNA replication or a shift in the electrical properties. In this way our thoughts and intentions can manifest in the body at the biochemical level bringing about actual physiological changes associated with the healing process."

Glen Rein, Ph.D., "Effect of Conscious Intention on Human DNA" (Proc. Internat. Forum on New Science, Denver, CO, October 1996)

2. Managing Leaps in Consciousness

Mary Bell

There are many levels of consciousness as they exist within the universe. Each level has its own natural laws and operates from its unique place within the whole. What you understand in a particular way from one level of consciousness might look entirely different from another perspective. To be conscious is to know what is going on around and in you and to see it for what it is. To be spiritually conscious is to be aware of the Truth, the Reality, and know the falseness of this state of existence, both internally and externally. It is to become liberated from the confines of the mind.

A shift of consciousness occurs obviously, when we move from one level of experience to another. As we do that, we say "Ah-ha. I get it. Now I understand." We can then describe our new insight from that level of reality. As we make this shift in consciousness, the structure that holds the previous level in place must fall away so that a new structure can replace it. When this happens, we go through what could be called a death and rebirth experience. You probably have gone through this process many times in this lifetime.

Since September 11, 2001, many of us are aware that there is more than a usual shift in consciousness going on; maybe even a quantum leap. This phenomenon has surprised even those of us who have been preparing for this shift for a long time. Astrology is helpful in explaining this phenomenon, as are Mayan, Egyptian and Native American traditions.

We are indeed going through a huge shift in consciousness. We are moving from a state of self-consciousness to one of unity consciousness. And we are going whether we like it or not. What does this mean? It means the false structure of the third dimension is falling away as what is real is taking its place. This is happening in our external world at the transpersonal level, as well as at a personal level within us.

Why? Because the time during which we are to learn from the third-dimensional level is finished. It is now time for the false structure of our world to dissolve both inside and out, as our real nature takes its place. We are going through changes through which we are beginning to understand consciously that there is no separate self but only unity in all things. The implications of this shift in consciousness are mind-boggling.

You see the shift happening in the outside world as the stock market falters, businesses fail and layoffs occur. The same type of breakdown is occurring inside our bodies, as old forms dissolve so that new forms can take their place. These changes may result in symptoms, which at first seem like illness, but are not. They are signs that you are going through a metamorphosis; you are changing from one form to another. The old form that you have identified as yourself is dissolving as a new level of understanding or perception takes its place.

This new perception allows you to, often demands that you consider the good of the whole in making your decisions and living your life. Through this new perception, you no longer experience yourself as a separate person, but as a part of a greater whole. And from this perception, you no longer can ignore what is going on in the world as though it is separate from you--because it isn't. At the same time, you may also experience a number of disturbing symptoms while going through this process. It is important to know this because you may become frightened or not get the help that is available if you don't understand what is really going on.

As the old form that you have identified as yourself dissolves, you may experience the sense of loss of self, which can be terrifying. A strong sense of self is certainly something we all aspire to and that is greatly revered in our culture. If this is not achieved through the normal growth and development process, it may be reached through psychotherapy, self-help or other means of personal development. During the process that I am describing, this very same "self" dissolves and falls away. You may become depressed, feel disoriented and experience lapses in time. You may have difficulty concentrating or remembering things. You may have crying spells for no apparent reason or find yourself reviewing issues you thought you had dealt with long ago.

As your body cleanses, you may experience a variety of physical symptoms that are not only uncomfortable, but may mimic a disease process. Hormonal changes are common, but unexplainable. You may have menopausal symptoms before you could possibly be in menopause, or feel like you have PMS long after you stopped having periods. Diagnostic testing may be negative, or it may be positive, but there is no obvious explanation for what is causing the irregularity. You may wonder if you are losing it, developing a serious disease like Alzheimers or Multiple Sclerosis, or if you are going to die.

Actually, that is exactly what is happening: a part of you is dying. It is the false structure within you, the ego that is dying.

{ AKA [s]the foreign installation[/s] }

The good news is that right underneath what is falling away is something else: your Real Self. And it will emerge after you have dealt with all of your fears and have surrendered to this greater consciousness that is You. There are a number of things that can assist and accelerate this process.

First, be reassured by knowing what really is happening and reframe your experience. You are not sick, you are transforming. You are not losing yourself, you are gaining more of Yourself. Second, surrender to the process and get help in dealing with the symptoms from practitioners who also understand this process. You may need support on the physical level to release toxins or by-products of catabolism that are building up--for example, herbs, minerals, vitamins, or structured water. You may need to change your diet or take different supplements that support your new energy level. You may need energy work or psychotherapy to deal with the emotional or spiritual issues that have surfaced.

In my practice as a spiritual healer, I work energetically on many different levels to assist this process. As each change occurs universally, we must integrate it personally through the different levels of our energy fields or the process becomes difficult and we experience suffering. By working from the unitive state, all levels can heal simultaneously.

Restructuring and releasing of cellular debris on the physical level can facilitate immediate relief and balance in the body as more room is made for your new form. Exaggerated emotional states can be released, quickly and easily, by finding the root and healing it across time. On the mental level, there may be thought-forms that can be released and replaced with more positive thinking. As the older pattern of consciousness is replaced with the new, an element of ease and peace comes into the process of transformation.

The ego doesn't want to die because it thinks it is real.

{ AKA [s]the foreign installation[/s] }

So it will "fight to the death" to stay alive. But the truth is, the ego is only who we think we are and it is now time to live from our Real Selves. The ego self is the false structure that must die or transcend into what is real. Many spiritual traditions speak of this process. "Die before you die," they say. "Then you will know that there is no death." Of course, this is the truth. But you will not know it from believing it; you must experience it directly. "You are That," as Gangagi says. Until you know your real nature, you are not finished here. And it is happening, like it or not.

Adapted from Kicking and Screaming to Enlightenment: A Journey to the Real Self. Copyright (c) 2007 by Mary Bell. All Rights Reserved.
[Mary Bell, R.N.C., is a spiritual healer, author, teacher and channel who has been in private practice for fifteen years. Her passion is to bring ease and grace to the transformational process. She specializes in understanding and integrating the shift in consciousness that is occurring, employing a unique blend of new age and traditional spirituality in her work. She is a graduate of the Barbara Brennan School of Healing and has been teaching her own work since 1995. In addition to seeing clients, Mary also conducts "Healing from the Unitive State" seminars. For more information visit http://www.foundationforunity.com.]

11   23   11

[center]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/siriarc/image010.gif[/center]

[center]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/siriarc/image038.jpg[/center]

11   23   11