Topic: Hitler & Stalin: Rothschilds

About Hitler, it was already well known by David Icke, etc.

http://www.davidicke.com/icke/articles/hitler.html

About Stalin, not so well known today ?

http://www.geocities.com/cliff_shack/st … child.html

Makes the very interesting message:

Both Hitler and Stalin were under direct astral control of the astral beast on the Earth plane: Samael and his wife Lilith.

All supported by the Rothschild dynasty and the Draco connection commanding the rest of the Illuminati beneath them.

Just the same next month:

Bush & Kerry are both "Skull & Bones" members.

Skull & Bones also is a vehicle of the astral powers.

"They" rule the Earth Plane by manipulating the Astral Synchronicity Matrix

Same message, same story, same thesis/anti-thesis/synthesis, same mind control.

Atlantean Magic: safe, simple and enjoying a good lifetime.

Re: Hitler & Stalin: Rothschilds

Atlantis thanks for the link

Have u ever heard that IBM helped the Nazis catalogue and file all of the Jews and others that were rounded up and killed during the holocaust?

i read IBM made a special punch card computer system to assist with this massive round up of cattle.

i mean, how else could they impose such a huge takeover and whisk away the jews and other minorities ? they had to have known where they all were, via some kind of data collecting machine
(remember there werent computers yet...)

just wondering if youve heard anything similar

regards
z

"...i was taken by the hand, from the ocean to the sand..."
nitin sawhney - 'eastern eyes'

zonabi wrote:

Atlantis thanks for the link

Have u ever heard that IBM helped the Nazis catalogue and file all of the Jews and others that were rounded up and killed during the holocaust?

Heard .. ? It's a big fact ! Read the stories on France and Holland.

In Europe there have been sold many books about this subject.

Check on Amazon.com the book of Edwin Black

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de … mp;s=books

i read IBM made a special punch card computer system to assist with this massive round up of cattle.

Yes, that's why the numbers came from/were used for in the concentration camps.

i mean, how else could they impose such a huge takeover and whisk away the jews and other minorities ? they had to have known where they all were, via some kind of data collecting machine
(remember there werent computers yet...)

just wondering if youve heard anything similar

I don't think 6 million jews were killed, maybe 2 to 4 million, but the number 6 sounds more satanic and matches with the star of David to give a better dramatic effect.

Not only Jews were traced by this.

The Gestapo also had a data-collection system to identify and trace almost everybody in Europe and more, and because with the help of Siemens and ITT (telephone corp.) they were able to tap from every phone call in the world, far before 1940.

For the Illuminati, it was all a big test for the times to come.

Atlantean Magic: safe, simple and enjoying a good lifetime.

I heard one of the reasons for the concentration camps was to give food,(people), over to the Greys. They take in their food through their skin. Cattle mutilations are done for the same reason, to provide food. The Greys sit in a vat full of blood & guts & absorb. This according to One eyewitness who worked for them.

Hello.

I was uh, under the impression, that Hitler's State rebelled against the international bankers and saw them for what they were...

Was I not informed correctly?

Thank you for reading my message, I'm sorry if you wasted your time..

As The Fallen Fall,
They Shall Rise Again,
As The Phoenix Teaches,
There Shall Be No End.

Gotterdammerung wrote:

Hello.

I was uh, under the impression, that Hitler's State rebelled against the international bankers and saw them for what they were...

Was I not informed correctly?

Thank you for reading my message, I'm sorry if you wasted your time..

That's really the big question. I'm 50/50 on this one. Maybe Hitler was one of 'them" and just playing his scripted part. Or you maybe correct and he was someone standing in thier way who had to be crushed at any expense. There is quite a lot of evidence that not all he was accused of he actually did. I have read some of the documents from the Nuremberg trials and its fairly obvious the witnesses were just reciting scripted material. And many other things like the camp that never was - Treblinka, 2 million bodies disapeared into thin air. Quotes from Churchill in the 30's saying Germany would be crushed at all costs. The infamous headline from the Daily Express in 1933 - "Judea declares war on Germany".

If you have any references I could look up about the evidence that all is not what seems. I'd be very greatful..

Thanks

As The Fallen Fall,
They Shall Rise Again,
As The Phoenix Teaches,
There Shall Be No End.

Treblinka;  http://judicial-inc.biz/Treblinka.htm

Start of WW2; http://judicial-inc.biz/Kristallnacht.htm

"Illuminati" fund Hitler; http://www.whale.to/b/morgan.html

Be carefull though, if you start looking too far into this you will be branded Anti semitic sad

9 (edited by Gotterdammerung 2005-09-14 19:27:13)

Thanks a Bunch; I'll do my best to avoid branding...

As The Fallen Fall,
They Shall Rise Again,
As The Phoenix Teaches,
There Shall Be No End.

The Big Plan,

Talking 'bout Stalin and Hitler? Don't forget the big plan that is at the base of it all. I don't know if you guy's know about the things 'Albert Pike' wrote? About the three world wars who would push mankind into accepting a world gouvernment. Once you know their plan you can look into the future.
Beside 'David Icke' you should look at the site from Michael Tsarion.
www.taroscopes.com/webstream/webstream_startpage.html
On this site there is aditional information about the subject of how we are manipulated by the ones we now call Illuminati, but who go back to egyptean times and maybe even further.
If you are realy interrested, write me at:    rowief@tiscali.nl
See You,
Roland

Jezreel wrote:

Be carefull though, if you start looking too far into this you will be branded Anti semitic sad

I know this is a really old thread resurected, but this merits comment.  What Jezreel was saying is absolutely true, and just think about the blocks in your own mind against even CONSIDERING that Hitler was set up.  Stuie wrote an article about that, and it had crossed my own mind before.  Any healthy person should be able to review information and consider that the opposite is true, and should not feel guilty about it.  But Hitler is so aligned in our culture with the devil, evil, and Satan, that only the most heritically minded of us can consider him in any other light than what we've been told.   That in and of itslelf is suspicous to me.  It doesn't mean Hitler was innocent, it just means it's in TPBs interest that we think of him as evil, and I'd like to know why that is.

12 (edited by transient 2006-09-17 19:31:53)

Adolf Hitler anagrams to:
     'rill of death'
(rill is a stream, or brook)

Lono, I think Hitler is repeatedly cited as being the ultimate villain, to make anyone in a position of real power seem innocent by contrast, when the
contrast is only an illusion.

The degree of guilt has been exceeded by many other "leaders", but his philosophy has been an inspiration to many other quite unfriendly figures.
He is only the most recent, and therefore well-known "frame of reference/comparison".

We have all seen some absurd comparisons with Hitler, most, in fact.

Other people who have been compared with him have probably surpassed his evil manyfold.

I'm no an apologist, I just try to keep things in honest perspective, next time you hear a comparison using Hitler vs. a modern figure, stop and think what the other party to that equation is guilty of themselves....

zonabi wrote:

"I read IBM made a special punch card computer system to assist wih this massive round up of cattle"

Me too. Not only that, but the roundup would have been much more difficult and time/resource consuming, if not impossible in any large numbers.

From what I remember IBM literally was born out of the holocaust, and like many other corporations which came into being around that time, was believed to be a corp. of American origin, when in fact it was German (General Electric is another good example).

I read pretty extensively about this, but I cannot remember even one
source of some of this info.

A search like "IBM and the Holocaust" would be a good place to start for more info, there is a lot.   

Edit: "International Business Machines" anagrams to:

'his ban is on ancient terminal's use'

J

"I hate dreaming. because when you want to sleep, you want to sleep. Dreaming is work. Next thing you know I have to build a go-kart with my ex landlord"
-The late Mitch Hedberg