31 (edited by Xenopope 2005-07-07 20:12:41)

Re: Aliens in the Media

Yea, well, I'm definitely convinced that what they are trying to hide is EXACTLY what John Schuessler said. The fact that our nations government has an agreement with some malevolent entities that says they are 'allowed' to abduct innocent Americans (and use those people for who knows whatever purpose they may have) in exchange for advanced technology.

In fact, this little episode in my life pretty much seals it for me - I mean I did have serious doubtful considerations before - but this is just absolutely surreal. And so, I imagine that a 'thank you' is in order. Thank you John Scheussler for saying it on national television, and also thank you to CNN for helping to confirm the reality by removing it from the transcript.

I had already 'known' about 'spin' and 'cover ups' in the media but I had never actually experienced it as such an apparent and blatant method.

I am as is Void.

32 (edited by Gotterdammerung 2005-07-07 21:03:00)

What if they removed on purpose, if it was staged so that people interested in it such as yourself would believe they had found the proof they were looking for? What if the "alien thing" was used to cover up something even deeper and darker and they would have people settle on it was thier final conclussion rather then search deeper and something even more?

The reason I say this is...well think about it, here is the governement and they are really really good at hiding things, they have been tricking the populace for well over 50 years now and know how to handle most things...

Now they have guy on TV yell out the truth.  The damage is done, the best way to deal with it and the way they seem to deal with a lot of things at that level, is act like the guy is insane and not do anything about it, not bring attention to it. However instead they go through the effort of removing it from the transcript, which just brings a ton of attention to it and thus "proves" whatever was ommited, was ture...

No offense intended.

As The Fallen Fall,
They Shall Rise Again,
As The Phoenix Teaches,
There Shall Be No End.

Right, yea I've thought about that - actually from that exact perspective. And I don't think that's what happened. First of all because the government dosen't really control everything. Sure it's possible they control John Scheussler or others like him but it just dosen't seem likely to me.

And also the fact that I had heard that same story of the government-alien agreement from so many different sources prior to the CNN episode that it was just so much of a 'match'.

I am as is Void.

wandering1 - Do you guys also have 'Barney' in the States? (assuming that's where you are from)
We do here in S.Africa.
Chilling really.

Accoss the divide.

holotropic wrote:

wandering1 - Do you guys also have 'Barney' in the States? (assuming that's where you are from)

Yes, I'm in the US.  We do have Barney here.

I'm guessing that you are referring to the friendly Reptilian/Dinosaur that plays with the kids.

36 (edited by Xenopope 2005-07-10 23:01:44)

Yea , Berney is (or was) in full effect over here in the US while that show was getting airtime here . . . don't know that the show is still being aired in my city but what concerns me more is the Telletubbies show (the show for infants +) because it's complete blatant alien programming for your toddler children happening RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW. You only have to WATCH AN EPISODE to realize that this is alien programming for our youth. And it's happening right under the noses of ANY PARENTS WHO WOULD LET THEIR CHILDREN WATCH IT.

But I digress, I guess it does get me pretty HOT , in retrospect.

I am as is Void.

Xenopope, could you explain a little more on the Teletubbies/alien theory? I've never been a fan as it's goal appears to make children illiterate babbling morons.

38 (edited by Xenopope 2005-07-12 12:46:14)

Well sure! BUT since I happen to have the article saved, I'll just link you to it. But aside from all that's said in the article, what you also have is something that may be a new feature of the show . . . the part where the orb of light flies all around in the sky (yes I have watched the show) and emits a long rainbow behind it. (easily interpreted as a UFO) Then the thing lands and spawns a little kid out of it. (MY EMPHASIS) The kid hops about and jumps and skips and then ahh it's over. Or maybe the kid actually flies back off in another UFO orb, I don't remember. The rest of the alien symbolism is detailed in the article. . .

This is Montalk's article from Feb. '99 - I couldn't find it on his site so I just uploaded it to mine.

http://www.exegesis.nu/Teletubbies.htm

. . . and apparently since I am ingenious and couldn't get any of the pictures to come up using the link, I've provided a zip file containing everything needed to read the article including pictures. Just unzip it onto your desktop or wherever.

http://www.exegesis.nu/Teletubbies.zip

I am as is Void.

FYI, the teletubbies article was satire. I get the occasional email from someone wondering whether I was serious and I have to burst their bubbles by saying no, although none can deny there's something very very wrong with that show.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

I don't agree. Satire means that it's not actually true. This is not the case. The points made in the article are all true.

I am as is Void.

If it seemed serious to you, then great. The Oxford dictionary defines satire as "the use of humour, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people’s stupidity or vices." The points may be for the most part true, but the attitude and manner of presentation were exaggerated to poke fun at the Jerry Falwell incident. Compare the dates of my tubbies article to the Reuters article.

Yes there may be a conspiracy behind the show, but I think it's so trivial that the phenomenon of sensationalizing such things is worthy of satire. That leaves it up to the reader to decide what parts are valid. It irks some people because they want the safety of either knowing it's completely a joke or that it's completely true and serious. I gave them neither.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

42 (edited by wandering1 2005-07-19 22:50:52)

Montalk,
Nice work with the teletubbie article.  I happen to have an "action figure" of the yellow teletubbie character (which was given to me as a gift).

--------------------------------------------

I'm watching an animated show called "Tripping the Rift" on the Sci-Fi channel.  The main characters are aliens.  It's meant to be a comedy.

In the last episode, the main alien (a purple guy with three eyes) and his robot friend stole a time travel airplane and traveled to the big bang at the beginning of time where they run into God.

One of the lines in the show was something like "Now that the timelines are deregulated."

In the episode I'm watching now, the leading sports star for the "Confederation" is secretly a robot - quite a scandel.  The opposing sports team is called "The Dark Clowns."

Again, it's not that these are new ideas in the science fiction world, it's that they are being presented in mainstream media which makes it interesting to me.

43 (edited by wandering1 2005-07-23 13:24:01)

2005-06: The Season We Make Contact

By Lisa de Moraes

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., July 20, 2005
washingtonpost.com

Paranormal series are plotting to take over the
prime-time airwaves this fall.

CBS has "Threshold," starring Carla Gugino as a
scientist who assembles a team of experts to figure
out whether the extraterrestrial craft the U.S. Navy
has discovered in the mid-Atlantic is the start of an
alien invasion or a marketing campaign for a new James
Cameron flick.

ABC's "Invasion" is about a hurricane that cuts off a
town in the Everglades, where the park ranger's little
daughter sees small lights seemingly unaffected by the
mayhem and his wife is found wandering around naked,
which may be a smoke screen for something far more
ominous leading to a fight for survival of the human
race, or just another family vying for its 15 minutes
of fame on "Dr. Phil."

And NBC's "Surface" (formerly "Fathom") stars Lake
Bell as an oceanographer who discovers a new form of
sea creature that starts popping up all over the
world, the babies being so cute that people take them
home for their aquariums, which does not bode well for
the pet goldfish.

What are the odds, we wondered, of three
aliens-in-the-water series -- two of them featuring a
bunch of geeky guys revolving around buxom-babe
scientists -- being hatched at exactly the same time
and right after ABC's tropical island paranormal
series "Lost" became a hit?

-----

"Threshold," Goyer explained, is about many events
that may or may not be perpetrated by aliens and
examines the question "Why now?"

"One of the reasons why this may be happening now is
because we've reached a place technologically, in
terms of our civilization, where it's actually making
it possible for the other entities to do what they're
doing. They're going to be exploiting our cellular
phone networks, our TV signals. They're going to be
using our own technology against us. It's going to
sort of spotlight how we are really quite vulnerable
in ways we hadn't anticipated."

-----

Montalk referred to "using our technology against us" in his excellent article "Synopsis of the Alien Master Plan"

http://montalk.net/alien/35/synopsis-of … aster-plan

44 (edited by wandering1 2005-07-23 13:22:14)

Time Asia - May 10, 1999

TIME interviewed Li Hongzhi, the soft-spoken 47-year-old creator of Falun Gong, in Manhattan where he settled after leaving China a year ago. Li believes the ancient Chinese art of qigong (Falun Gong is one variation) can endow practitioners with superhuman powers. He also says the world is in chaos today because the human race has been invaded by aliens from other planets who hope to challenge mankind through scientific means, especially through human cloning.

The following is a selection from the interview:

Time: Why does chaos reign now?
Li: Of course there is not just one reason. The biggest cause of society's change today is that people no longer believe in orthodox religion. They go to church, but they no longer believe in God. They feel free to do anything. The second reason is that since the beginning of this century, aliens have begun to invade the human mind and its ideology and culture.

Time: Where do they come from?
Li: The aliens come from other planets. The names that I use for these planets are different . Some are from dimensions that human beings have not yet discovered. The key is how they have corrupted mankind. Everyone knows that from the beginning until now, there has never been a development of culture like today. Although it has been several thousand years, it has never been like now.

The aliens have introduced modern machinery like computers and airplanes. They started by teaching mankind about modern science, so people believe more and more science, and spiritually, they are controlled. Everyone thinks that scientists invent on their own when in fact their inspiration is manipulated by the aliens. In terms of culture and spirit, they already control man. Mankind cannot live without science.

The ultimate purpose is to replace humans. If cloning human beings succeeds, the aliens can officially replace humans. Why does a corpse lie dead, even though it is the same as a living body? The difference is the soul, which is the life of the body. If people reproduce a human person, the gods in heaven will not give its body a human soul. The aliens will take that opportunity to replace the human soul and by doing so they will enter earth and become earthlings.

When such people grow up, they will help replace humans with aliens. They will produce more and more clones. There will no longer be humans reproduced by humans. They will act like humans, but they will introduce legislation to stop human reproduction.

Time: Are you a human being?
Li: You can think of me as a human being.

Time: Are you from earth?
Li: I don't wish to talk about myself at a higher level. People wouldn't understand it.

Time: What are the aliens after?
Li: The aliens use many methods to keep people from freeing themselves from manipulation. They make earthlings have wars and conflicts, and develop weapons using science, which makes mankind more dependent on advanced science and technology. In this way, the aliens will be able to introduce their stuff and make the preparations for replacing human beings. The military industry leads other industries such as computers and electronics.

Time: But what is the alien purpose?
Li: The human body is the most perfect in the universe. It is the most perfect form. The aliens want the human body.

Time: What do aliens look like?
Li: Some look similar to human beings. U.S. technology has already detected some aliens. The difference between aliens can be quite enormous.

Time: Can you describe it?
Li: You don't want to have that kind of thought in your mind.

Time: Describe them anyway.
Li: One type looks like a human, but has a nose that is made of bone. Others look like ghosts. At first they thought that I was trying to help them. Now they know that I am sweeping them away.

-------
Here is the link to the full interview:
http://www.rickross.com/reference/fa_lu … un286.html

45 (edited by wandering1 2005-07-23 13:30:17)

Gotterdammerung wrote:

Also...I noticed no one pointed it out (perhaps they did earlier?) But as far as exposing everything goes....the Movie: "The Forgotten"

I really liked the movie "The Forgotten"

People write about it in the "movies" thread.  Here are two links:

Movies - Section 3
http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic. … 24&p=3

Movies - Section 4
http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic. … 24&p=4