Re: Everything You've Been Told About the "Grays" is Bunk

Stuart Wilde is a great writer, has a real interesting take on the UFO/Gray thing, I'd love to have a beer with him.

Marshall Vian Summers (Allies of Humanity), the same, well maybe lunch at a health food restaraunt instead of the beer.

Same goes for Icke, or writers x,y,z, whoever...

The point is all these guys are human beings like us and thus are subject to the reality manipulations that the grays/ETs/who or whatever is behind them, are capable of hoisting over on humans.
Until we can get to the bottom of that, nothing that any of these guys says should be taken as gospel. I'm sure that some are closer to the truth than others, but how do you know? I'm not saying you shouldn't read these guys or discuss what they have to say, I have and enjoyed it, but until we know the nature of the reality manipulation, anything in a book is just as valid as the wildest scenario any one of us can come up with  in our imaginations.

OK, I'll shut up now.

SM

Mostly Stephen I think that is the jist of what Stuart Wilde says, and to some extent Icke also says the same...

Marcus wrote:

Mostly Stephen I think that is the jist of what Stuart Wilde says, and to some extent Icke also says the same...

Yeah, you're right. i guess must have read that and misinterpereted it as original thought. I mean that sincerely and jokingly at the same time. I don't know anymore, I said that stuff to try to provoke people further, perhaps for my own benefit as in to see what happens...sorry if I come off as some sort of know it all, believe me I've got a lot to learn, that is why I pay attention to this place in the first place. There are a lot of people here I've learned a lot from, even if only observing conversations I have not even participated in. At the same time, I can't help but be myself even if I'm an ass, somebody's got to be the ass, why don't we all take turns? isn't that what were doing anyway?

Maybe I'm all mushy, whatever, yeah, yeah, yeah.. blah blah blah, Happy, Merry, LOVE To ALL OF YOU, this time of year, even though I'm conditioned to think that way by whatever... I don't care anymore..let it be what it is..

Love to all, SM

Yeah, I know, Stuart Wilde said that too...oh well

Nah, don't worry Stephen, I wasn't getting at you.  Just trying to clarify what is sometimes seen in an ambiguous light.

Also, I agree with what you say; because I feel exactly the same myself...so all's good!!  smile

lyra wrote:

Then finally he took Ayahuasca and saw through the illusion and had a whole new perspective on it all, which he wrote about in his last book.  It's pretty cool.  smile    As he learns new information he's not afraid to revise his views and add new layers to it.

Lyra, I haven't got Icke's latest book yet - though I have a few of his previous books.  But I am interested in what his new perspectives on the replitians are and the illusion that surrounds them.

Could you possibly give a brief synopsis on how Icke now sees this, and what he learnt from his Ayahuasca experience?

Thanks...

81 (edited by lyra 2004-12-27 09:41:14)

Stephen M wrote:

Stuart Wilde is a great writer, has a real interesting take on the UFO/Gray thing, I'd love to have a beer with him.

Marshall Vian Summers (Allies of Humanity), the same, well maybe lunch at a health food restaraunt instead of the beer.

big_smile   I liked that, that was good. 

Stephen M wrote:

Until we can get to the bottom of that, nothing that any of these guys says should be taken as gospel.

I definitely agree, that's why I always make sure to point out that I don't agree with everything Stuart, David Icke, et al say.  I've never come on here and tried to push or present anything as being "gospel".   My #1 goal has always been to get to the bottom of things, like you mentioned, and to present much needed viewpoints but which also may be unpopular.   I think a lot of people have their fanciful beliefs and images and views of the Grays, whether it be a New Age Love n Light "space breathren" view, or some druggie trance trippin' cosmic psychodelic Grays Are Cool view reminiscent of Spencer's Gifts.  Both views are skewed in my opinion, so, I just want to present something else that's more "Down to Earth."   

Stephen M wrote:

OK, I'll shut up now.

Why??   The more that get on here the merrier!!  smile   I wish more people would post instead of feeling like their opinion means they need to shut up and crawl back to the corner where they just read what other people post but rarely post themselves.  smile   

Marcus wrote:

Lyra, I haven't got Icke's latest book yet - though I have a few of his previous books.  But I am interested in what his new perspectives on the replitians are and the illusion that surrounds them.

Could you possibly give a brief synopsis on how Icke now sees this, and what he learnt from his Ayahuasca experience?

I think I did already mention it here, or maybe elsewhere, but the brief summary is this:

-  Icke's earliest books didn't mention the reptiles, it was strictly the NWO / Powers That Be conspiracy thing, more about who's really running things politically and economically and how we're all slaves to the system.

-  He learned about the reptilians and started putting out books which showed the overwhelming evidence for something reptilian going on historically in this world.  His view was that they exist in 4th density, feed on humans' negative emotions and sexual energy, and can either "shadow" or possess humans here in 3rd, or just flat out shapeshift into them in actual physical form.   The latter he said was accomplished via blood drinking / sacrificial rituals to be able to hold the physical form and to extract the maximum negative energy food from victims.

- Finally in 2003 he took his first trip to Brazil and took Ayahuasca with a group of people and some Shamans.  While on Ayahuasca he learned that anything that vibrates is an illusion, all of the inner densities, 1 - 6 are illusory, and the only thing that's real or what matters is "infinite love" and the Creator Source which exists outside the incarnational densities.  Everything else is illusion.   Including the reptiles.   He began to realize that these reptilian predators that he villanized in his previous books were all just a part of the 3D program game illusion as well and that we somehow allowed them / invited them into our reality / world, for whatever reason.   

So that's the gist, in a nutshell.   smile

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

lyra wrote:

Why??   The more that get on here the merrier!!  smile   I wish more people would post instead of feeling like their opinion means they need to shut up and crawl back to the corner where they just read what other people post but rarely post themselves.  smile

Indeed.  I am finding people I know lately becoming more and more concerned about expressing their opinions.  The attitude tends to range from "Not having an opinion".  "You think too much!".  "You shouldn't say or think that."

Basically people having the belief that our opinions should not be spoken; especially if they are different from the norm.  I have a lot of family like this - they won't even express thoughts or opinions on even the simplest of matters.  It's as though they see it as some form of moral crime.

Then there are the other type of people that believe an opinion shouldn't be expressed, because ultimately they are "worthless".  After all - what do we know?  This attitude seems to say that if we can't know the entire facts, then we have no busness expressing an opinion.  Or at the very least those "opinons" aren't worth much, because life is too relative.

Getting off topic a little now though.

Lyra wrote:

I think I did already mention it here, or maybe elsewhere, but the brief summary is this:

-  Icke's earliest books didn't mention the reptiles, it was strictly the NWO / Powers That Be conspiracy thing, more about who's really running things politically and economically and how we're all slaves to the system.

-  He learned about the reptilians and started putting out books which showed the overwhelming evidence for something reptilian going on historically in this world.  His view was that they exist in 4th density, feed on humans' negative emotions and sexual energy, and can either "shadow" or possess humans here in 3rd, or just flat out shapeshift into them in actual physical form.   The latter he said was accomplished via blood drinking / sacrificial rituals to be able to hold the physical form and to extract the maximum negative energy food from victims.

- Finally in 2003 he took his first trip to Brazil and took Ayahuasca with a group of people and some Shamans.  While on Ayahuasca he learned that anything that vibrates is an illusion, all of the inner densities, 1 - 6 are illusory, and the only thing that's real or what matters is "infinite love" and the Creator Source which exists outside the incarnational densities.  Everything else is illusion.   Including the reptiles.   He began to realize that these reptilian predators that he villanized in his previous books were all just a part of the 3D program game illusion as well and that we somehow allowed them / invited them into our reality / world, for whatever reason.   

So that's the gist, in a nutshell.   smile

Thanks for that.  I may get his latest book soon then...though lately I am a bit more into reading about the spiritual aspects of things.

Just read Stuart Wilde's Gods Gladiators - and as you and others have said, he has interesting views on the Greys.  Though he doesn't go too much into specifics really...

83 (edited by lyra 2004-12-27 11:56:42)

Marcus wrote:

Indeed.  I am finding people I know lately becoming more and more concerned about expressing their opinions.  The attitude tends to range from "Not having an opinion".  "You think too much!".  "You shouldn't say or think that."

Basically people having the belief that our opinions should not be spoken; especially if they are different from the norm.  I have a lot of family like this - they won't even express thoughts or opinions on even the simplest of matters.  It's as though they see it as some form of moral crime.

Then there are the other type of people that believe an opinion shouldn't be expressed, because ultimately they are "worthless".  After all - what do we know?  This attitude seems to say that if we can't know the entire facts, then we have no busness expressing an opinion.  Or at the very least those "opinons" aren't worth much, because life is too relative.

So you're noticing it too??   I thought it was just me.   I see this everywhere as well.  I wonder if it's programming or what.  (I'm not referring to StephenM, I'm just talking in general.)    I do seriously think there's been a degree of programming done to keep people in general quiet.  Don't rock the boat, don't make waves, just sit down, stay in the pen.  shhhhhhh.... I don't know.  I've concluded too what you mention, people feeling they're worthless, what do they know, too afraid to look stupid or be made fun of for sharing their ideas.

Marcus wrote:

Thanks for that.  I may get his latest book soon then...though lately I am a bit more into reading about the spiritual aspects of things.

I hear you, same here.  smile   I really do like the end of "Tales From the Time Loop", because that's where it gets spiritual and uplifting and empowering.  I'd recommend skipping straight to that.   

Marcus wrote:

Just read Stuart Wilde's Gods Gladiators - and as you and others have said, he has interesting views on the Greys.  Though he doesn't go too much into specifics really...

That's cool!  Glad to hear I've gotten another person into Stuart!  big_smile   That's awesome.   Stuart delves just far enough into the topic in order to present his view that he doesn't believe they're positive.   But you're right, he doesn't get too much into specifics.  I'm currently reading another one of his books, "Sixth Sense", and he gets into the Grays some more in that book as well, among other sidetopics.  So far it's an interesting and cool book, I recommend it to anybody who enjoys his work.

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

Marcus wrote:

Dude, I uploaded Icke's latest book to the Noble Realms file upload forum in my user directory along with a few of his earlier ones. Go get it wink

"Fear is the great barrier to human growth. Unknowns create fears. When these Unknowns become Knowns the fears diminish and disappear, and we are able to cope with whatever confronts us." - Robert A. Monroe

Ah, neat...thanks smile

lyra wrote:
Marcus wrote:

So you're noticing it too??   I thought it was just me.   I see this everywhere as well.  I wonder if it's programming or what.  (I'm not referring to StephenM, I'm just talking in general.)    I do seriously think there's been a degree of programming done to keep people in general quiet.  Don't rock the boat, don't make waves, just sit down, stay in the pen.  shhhhhhh.... I don't know.  I've concluded too what you mention, people feeling they're worthless, what do they know, too afraid to look stupid or be made fun of for sharing their ideas.

Yeah, I agree that this is the general tendency with folks these days and is dangerous. As for me, I was trying to keep myself in check as to not come off as a 'know it all'. In my job, I'm often in the public under social circumstances and sometimes steer conversations towards 'real' subjects (such as are discussed here), but usually end up spoon feeding which is frustrating to me but probably the most effective way of bringing people around. So when I do get to a place such as Noble Realms or amongst friends 'in the know' where I feel free to discuss things openly, I've caught myself going too far the other way and blabbing away as some kind of expert. I think I'll just not worry about this anymore.

If it bears true that the agenda is to create some sort of revealment or disclosure (real or manufactured, whatever) in the coming months/years, public conversation could get real interesting, I wonder how it will work its way into political views which are already so polarized.

Stephen

87 (edited by morningsun76 2004-12-28 19:56:58)

Realizing this trend/phenomenon myself, I have consciously decided to ALWAYS speak out when the subject is an important one and other people have opinions that are damaging to human understanding in general and freedom in particular.   I also am careful to always do this in the spirit of love, for the betterment of all, and never for my own personal benefit or ego aggrandizement, and always with the humility to allow and recognize that inner spirit voice to be the one to guide what I say.  At least I make the conscious effort to do so as much as possible -- no one wants to hear another person's mere opinions, but universal truths are usually recognized as such even by the most dimwitted listeners.   I have found that combining this attitude with only making informed comments (no idle "well I THINK da da da" nonsense), without fear, results in people often being first startled at my directness and then being very respectful once the power of the idea hits them.  A Truth one didn't know before, told to them without gimmick or price tag, today seems like a rare thing and people do notice.  Especially when it's of a serious nature such as the subject matter here at NR often is.   

The important point is that you don't have to be an expert in order to have something valuable to say.  In fact, if you keep quiet on things until you're an expert, chances are you'll never allow yourself to speak on a great number of subjects.  No, the correct thing to do is to speak your Truth as best you can, at the level you are competent to.  Just as there are others higher in understanding than you, there are also those below you who can benefit from your understanding NOW, and by being afraid of speaking you are depriving them -- and thus humanity as a whole, of your knowledge.  If you're just starting out on your quest, be attentive and try to ask the right questions, so as to do your part.   And there's nothing wrong with acknowledging what you don't know, and suggesting more questions even when answers are not readily to be found.

I'm often discouraged at how few people I think I can influence in my own life, but then again you never know how far the chain reactions might go even if you only directly speak to a relatively small number of people (as in the film "It's a Wonderful Life").  Therefore, I suggest those of you seeking after Truth also make such a commitment to yourself, and adopt this policy and this attitude.    You might just change the world.

"Silence like a cancer grows..."  - Simon & Garfunkel, The Sound of Silence

Max Ehrmann wrote:

DESIDERATA

Go placidly amid the noise and haste,
and remember what peace there may be in silence.
As far as possible without surrender
be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
and listen to others,
even the dull and the ignorant;
they too have their story.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons,
they are vexations to the spirit.
If you compare yourself with others,
you may become vain and bitter;
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.

Keep interested in your own career, however humble;
it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.
Exercise caution in your business affairs;
for the world is full of trickery.
But let this not blind you to what virtue there is;
many persons strive for high ideals;
and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself.
Especially, do not feign affection.
Neither be cynical about love;
for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment
it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years,
gracefully surrendering the things of youth.
Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.
But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.
Beyond a wholesome discipline,
be gentle with yourself.

You are a child of the universe,
no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God,
whatever you conceive Him to be,
and whatever your labors and aspirations,
in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,
it is still a beautiful world.
Be cheerful.
Strive to be happy.

New here, & didn't read all posts. I believe the crossbreed stuff. I don't believe they are our parents. If they were here to help us, there would be more positive dreams, not scary ones about probes & such. I have seen 2 ufo's so no going back for me in the are they real question. & think the love each other & stop war message that some ufo books quote as coming from our space brothers is kinda thin. Anyone can say such a thing, how bout a methodology for achieving such a reality . Meditation? Advanced alien OBE's & astral travel would more likely get mt attention.
I think Icke is pretty brave to come out & say the things he does, with all the ridicule he gets. Takes no skill or guts to be a debunker. look forward to chattin with y'all.

morningsun76 wrote:

Realizing this trend/phenomenon myself, I have consciously decided to ALWAYS speak out when the subject is an important one and other people have opinions that are damaging to human understanding in general and freedom in particular.....

Man, everything you said in this post hits home for me, and thanks for "Desiderata" as well, until now was not familliar with it but really hits the nail on the head.

I've always felt that with any knowledge comes a responsibility and part of that responsibility is to distribute it to our fellow humans. After all, we are all connected, and are all (on one level, at least) glorified apes with the ability to tell time and speak words and are all trying to figure out what the f*** is going on. I'm still refining my delivery and checking my ego and will probably always have to do so especially as the tactics from those perpetuating the lies get more refined and intense as may happen.

Still, it is a good feeling, and I've had a few of these, when somebody comes back to you totally unexpectedly, asking you to expand on something you may have mentioned to them a while ago in a conversation that you forgot about but must have left something percolating in their minds. -Kind of a mini "It's a wonderful life" scenario that lets you know you have indeed effected one fellow human, hey drinks are on me!

Stephen

If we are talking about hybrids, the energy stealing is done by the greys who have taken women against their will, impregnated them-against their will, re abducted them against their will to instill motherly energy to the hybrid children. Again without the consent of the mother.

High time for people to realize that these aliens are taking ova, sperm babies & such for their own purposes. ask yourself this, what are they giving back?