Topic: Top scientist asks: is life all just a dream?

Came across this story on Page 3 of the Print edition of The Sunday Times

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/newspaper/ … 88,00.html

Join me in Peru to celebrate December 21st 2012 - Visit: http://2012awakeningretreat.com/

Re: Top scientist asks: is life all just a dream?

the link you gave required paid registration. Here is one that works:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0, … 88,00.html

There is also the social (internal, opposed to external) construction of reality side of things. For example animals, autists and socalled enlightened people seem to live in a different psychological world then we do, although we seem to inhabit similar physical spaces.

"We are such stuff
As dreams are made on and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep..."
-- Shakespeare - The Tempest (IV, i, 156-157)

the eyes of truth are always watching you

bumblebee wrote:

the link you gave required paid registration.

Very weird. It works just fine for me, and I'm not paying for anything. I wonder if it's because I'm in the UK.

Join me in Peru to celebrate December 21st 2012 - Visit: http://2012awakeningretreat.com/

Gee. As always, mainstream science is consistently at least twenty years behind frontier science. Quantum physics has already proven that what we think of as reality is but a highly subjective illusion. A dream is just as real as waking reality. None is more "real" than the other, because reality is simply that which is perceived. Welcome to the matrix, Mr. Rees. Glad you could finally join us wink

"Fear is the great barrier to human growth. Unknowns create fears. When these Unknowns become Knowns the fears diminish and disappear, and we are able to cope with whatever confronts us." - Robert A. Monroe

I just read a good description of this idea in the Nexus Seven document titled "The 33 Arks: Soul Resonant Investment Futures":

NexusSeven wrote:

17. One of the fractally embedded, quantum energy functions that support high variance of soul growth media while bodily and physically limited to a singular space-time global regularity, is the ability for dreaming. Dreaming is another prime probabilistic quantum accommodative feature of dimensionally enfolded growth.

18. Dreams occur on near or far variant quantum phase positions relative to our own physical world. Dreaming different 'physical worlds' can be individually accommodated and generated by individual soul growth accommodation due to morphically resonant soul growth issues.

19. This is possible and happens all the time because each individual soul is, more or less, really a wholly independent quantum creative singularity agency, we are each inhabiting our own universe, usually joined together with others in concert while physically awake.

20. The dream world physicality is actuated in dreaming as our own individual vertical or parallel or past or future "worldline" excursions of quantum phase position.

21. Quantum world actualization exists in dreaming, but it is locally limited to our personal, individual quantum energy creation, which while in REM dreaming functions outside the normal joined together world. Outside the normal joined worldline, operating in concert, as quantum co-created tangible and persistent physical world.

http://soulresonance.8m.com/arks.html
That document is awesome. For the past two years I've been testing out a working hypothesis of "realm dynamics" which is based on the C's ideas of frequency resonance vibration, emotional learning paths, and realms. The basic idea is that timeline splits, density graduations, and the parting of ways between people who no longer resonate with each other are all different degrees of the same phenomenon. So far all my experiences and observations support it. Then I rediscovered this "Nexus Seven" group that was featured for a limited time at Valerian's site, whose documents I read back in '99 but didn't understand back then. Last night I re-read "The 33 Arks" and man, is it right on the money. Uses lots of jargon but then again I can't think of more descriptive terms.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

This is one of the things I've been thinking about (and writing about for the upcoming montalk.net wiki). Once technological simulations become sufficiently advanced, they will undo reality. People will realize that all is a simulation. However, their response to this will be fear instead of acceptance. They will desperately cling to the old idea of a single external reality. They will attempt to build an "authorized" reality by coming to a consensus on what should be treated as real for the good of humanity.

I forsee some major witch hunts when this goes down. Those controlling, paranoid, fear-based entities that have a stranglehold on us are going to insist that we purge our cultures of anybody who does not adhere to the consensus. (I think it will be an actual, codified consensus, not just an unspoken agreement like the current consensus reality.) Dangerous outsiders will be burned at the stake because they remind everyone of the foolishness and ephemerality of collectivist delusions. The utopian meme that whispers "if only, if only" will insist that if only the dissenters could be wiped out completely, the reality of the new edifice could be secured for eternity.

Those of us with discernment can look at the destruction of reality as a "jumping off point". Rather than being dazzled by the new structures of virtual reality, or cowed into accepting a monolithic new conception of "authorized" reality, we can enter into a state of mindfulness of the unreality of appearances. To be alive at this time is quite a blessing: we are going to get to see the birth and construction of a new layer of the matrix, and this will allow us to understand how all previous matrices came into being. It will be quite clarifying.

--Justin