Topic: Personal Experience with Cash Free Coersion.....

As an avid conspiracy theorist (are they really "theories" though ?  or fact?....hmmm.....)  I thought I'd heard or seen it all.   Well today, I've been one upped!   

Today, I was signing on to join a major name Temp agency who shall ahem, remain nameless - but it's a company I've used before, in another state -  and I had finished filling out the mountains of paperwork and watching their propaganda wink  videos and was now sitting down for the face to face interview.   Well, the **first thing** the woman did was address the issue of my two options for receiving my employment earnings................. I was given a choice between either Direct Deposit into a bank account, which we've all heard of, or, something called a Visa Paycheck Card.  It's a card that looks like a Visa credit card, and they directly deposit your earnings onto the card.   You in turn can swipe that card any ol' place that accepts Visa, and just pay for your stuff / food that way instead. 

Those were my options being presented.   NO mention of a paycheck. 

I sat there, dumbfounded, and asked, "Uhhhh.....what about just getting an actual physical paycheck?"   (You know, what about that magical hidden third option I'm always talking about, you know??!)

She IMMEDIATELY came back with "Checks get lost in the mail."

Without gettting into the entire back and forth exchange, let me just summarize it this way:     I asked SEVERAL times about receiving an actual paycheck, only to keep hearing stories about how checks get lost in the mail.   Finally I flat out asked, "Do you issue paychecks?"   I STILL couldn't get a direct answer.  First I was told No (!!)  so then I confirmed,   "_____ agency doesn't issue paychecks??!!"    THEN I was told, "Not here in THIS office.   But they do in Richmond."     OKAY THEN!!!!  SO THEY **DO** ISSUE PAYCHECKS!!!   Jesus God.   

So can I GET a paycheck??

With that question, I now found myself with THREE women employees of the agency tag teaming me to coerce me to just get the friggin Visa Paycheck Card.

My answer?   After all that, and the coersion?   NO.     Said "I know it's 'old fashioned' but I think I'll stick with a paycheck."  (Don't be tryin' that coercion thing on me, it doesn't work!    big_smile  )

AND THE ROOM GOT SILENT.  I swear to God, all three got silent and just gave me steely looks, seeming to be mystified.  Then one of the women got up, slightly huffy, to grab a decline form.    Yes, they made me FILL OUT A FORM saying that I was refusing the Visa Paycheck Card thing and that I was opting instead for a paycheck....making it seem by the wording, and by their facial expressions / attitudes that it was this incredibly bizarre, strange thing to be doing.   I don't know why they seemed to take my decision personally.  It has nothing to do with them personally.   (maybe they get a financial kickback with every person they get to sign on?  big_smile  )

So yes, what a bunch of crap THAT is.     Can you imagine not having the option of a physical paycheck, or at least facing a mountain of resistance in trying to get one?   I know, I know, we're eventually going to be a cashless society...............but didn't you ever wonder HOW exactly "They" were going to pull this off??   Well today I just had a glimpse.   I see the way in which They are approaching this.   I'm stubborn though, and I made a vow almost 10 years ago to hold out til the bitter end in regards to using cash.    I DO not have a bank account, NO credit cards, NO debit cards, nada.     Each payday for years now I have religiously collected my physical paycheck and made that trip to the bank it's drawn off of and cashed it, and scooped up my pile of money to take home with me.   Everybody's all, "Oh, who has time for THAT?"    The same people who watch t.v. talk about not having "time."   Okay!  Maybe I have time cause I don't own a t.v.!   big_smile big_smile  haha

Other offhand examples I've seen of the "Go Cashless!!!!"   movement (save for the obvious bank account credit / debit cards) include:

- The Kinko's Card -   Insert your money into a machine and get a card in return that has your "balance" on it;

- The Laundromax Card - at this laundromat chain in South Florida, it's the same deal as the Kinko's card, with card operated washers and dryers. 

Even though I don't have any "cards", I still had a wallet full of "cards" anyway.  Go figure!

But this is how they're doing it.  Slowly but surely.   One business at a time.   One industry at a time.    Businesses are being coerced from the inside, probably with cash incentives from the card companies themselves, to be cash free.    Sure, cash is still available and in use out there.....but it's becoming rare.   For instance, when was the last time you saw somebody write an actual paper CHECK?    I know they're out there, they still exist, but all I ever see is swipe, swipe swipe.  I can't remember the last time I saw somebody pull out a checkbook.   Weird.   When I pull out my cash at a store, I'm usually the ONLY person in that line using cash, seriously.    I'm standing there behind people with their cards that are having problems, and the line's being held up, then I get up there and it's like Here's my money, exact change, thank you, BYE!   Nice and fast.     Cards are supposed to be so much quicker, but ironically, I find that good old fashioned paper money is.

So there you have it, they're doing this one little bit at a time, it's a changeover that's so slow we don't notice anything until after the fact......

(And on a sidenote, I realize that paper money is worthless and bunk, but we have two choices -  the Big Brother Cashless Card System where everything's electronic and they have complete control, or, the Old Fashioned Paper Money System, which leaves us with at least the ILLUSION that we still have some smidgeon of control in our lives.  It's a choice between the lesser of the two evils...)

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

Re: Personal Experience with Cash Free Coersion.....

Boy, oh boy...

You'd think that they'd be gracious enough to relay some sort of appreciation for you being loyal to their agency!  Just sounds sooooo crass of them putting up such a stink, just because you wanted a regular paycheck. 

Out here in SoCal land many workers deal with cash, or paycheck and do not have a bank account.  Many a time I see people doing everything via money orders through the post office -just routine bill paying stuff.  Just makes life a whole lot easier and while they're there, they of course mail them and buy extra stamps too. 

May sound paranoid, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see how TPTB get disgruntled when we make a choice to not leave a big messy "paper" trail for all the world to see.

If there is no time
      Then you have time for everything.
   You're never in a hurry.
That's true freedom.

3 (edited by lyra 2004-10-05 17:05:36)

manyeagles wrote:

Boy, oh boy...

You'd think that they'd be gracious enough to relay some sort of appreciation for you being loyal to their agency!  Just sounds sooooo crass of them putting up such a stink, just because you wanted a regular paycheck. 

Out here in SoCal land many workers deal with cash, or paycheck and do not have a bank account.  Many a time I see people doing everything via money orders through the post office -just routine bill paying stuff.  Just makes life a whole lot easier and while they're there, they of course mail them and buy extra stamps too. 

May sound paranoid, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see how TPTB get disgruntled when we make a choice to not leave a big messy "paper" trail for all the world to see.

Well, they weren't nasty or anything, but they definitely acted like I was from another planet for wanting a paycheck!   big_smile   How antiquated of me! 

TPTB are corralling us all into the corner, get us all electronicized so they can have us under complete control.   When you're dealing with paper, you're "off the map", so to speak.   They don't like that.    I'm not sure why I'm so shocked at this whole Visa Paycheck Card thing, but I am.  I'm shocked to finally actually see the years worth of conspiracy talk coming to fruition.  It's **really** happening.       

The C's did say that a "Cashless Society" was inevitable, and there absolutely nothing we could about it.   It would happen, and it was just a matter of time.  This was back in '94, and they specifically pointed out the new thing called Debit cards.    And within the same session they talked about what "666" really is.   It's VISA.   Here is the excerpt for anybody who's interested:

----------
October 16, 1994:

Q: (L) What is the meaning of the number 666 in the book of Revelation?
A: Visa.
Q: (L) You mean as in credit card?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Are credit cards the work of what 666 represents?
A: Yes?
Q: (L) Should we get rid of all credit cards?
A: Up to you.
Q: (L) Would it be more to our advantage than not to disconnect ourselves from the credit system?
A: Isn't just credit also debit.

Q: (L) Is that an affirmative.
A: How are you going to do this?
Q: (L) Well, do you have any suggestions?
A: World will soon have nothing but credit and debit have you not heard of this new visa debit cards this is the future of money as controlled by the world banking system i.e. the brotherhood i.e. Lizards i.e. antichrist.
Q: (L) If I don't have a credit card then I don't have to belong to this system?
A: No. You will have no choices: belong or starve.
Q: (L) What happened to free will?
A: Brotherhood AKA Lizards AKA antichrist has interfered with free will for 309000 years. They are getting desperate as we near the change.

Q: (V) It has always been my nature to rebel against that which I did not feel was good for me. Is rebellion against this system possible?
A: If you are willing to leave the body.
Q: (L) Leave the body as in death, croak, kick the bucket?
Q: (L) If we were to move...
A: Changes will follow turmoil be patient.
Q: (L) We would like to move into the country. Will it be possible to get along without this credit/debit card leading that kind of life?
A: No.
Q: (L) Are they going to have the kind of capability of controlling everything and everybody no matter where they are?
Q: (L) Even if we moved to Guyana and built a log hut in the rain forest and didn't bother anybody, we'd still get sucked into this thing?
A: Laura you will feel the effect of the Lizard beings desperate push for total control no matter where you go.

Q: (L) That is inexpressibly depressing. Do you understand?
A: Why? Change will follow.
Q: (L) Will it follow soon?
A: You are slipping a bit. Refer to Literature "Bringers of the Dawn". Challenge will be ecstasy if viewed with proper perspective which is not, we repeat: not of third level reality, understand?
Q: (L) In the reference cited, Joan of Arc is described as feeling ecstatic while burning at the stake. Is that what you mean?
A: Sort of, but you need not burn at the stake.
Q: (L) That's small comfort. There's other ways to die.
A: We are not speaking of death, Laura. If you listen to those who are firmly rooted in 3rd level this is when you run the risk of slipping in your knowledge learned no matter how good the intentions i.e. L***.
Q: (L) What do you mean about L***?
A: Guyana.
Q: (L) What do you mean "Challenge will be ecstasy"? What sort of challenge?
A: Living through the turmoil ahead.
Q: (L) Several books I have read have advised moving to rural areas and forming groups and storing food etc...
A: Disinformation. Get rid of this once and for all. That is 3rd level garbage.
Q: (L) We feel pretty helpless at the mercy of beings who can come in and feed off of us at will. Do we have someone on our side, pulling for our team, throwing us energy or something?
A: Who do you think you have been communicating with?

---------

And furthermore, later on in the same transcript:

Q: (L) "And he was permitted to impart the breath of life into the Beast's image so that the statue of the beast could actually talk and to cause all to be put to death that would not bow down and worship the image of the beast." What does this mean?
A: Total control once deception is complete.
Q: (L) "Compels all alike, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to be marked with an inscription on their right hand or on their foreheads...." What is this inscription?
A: Visa ID number.

Q: (L) Is this going to be actually physically put on our bodies?
A: Encoded.
Q: (L) How? Is that what the aliens do when they abduct people?
A: No.
Q: (L) How is it going to be done?
A: Stamped.
Q: (L) By what technical means?
A: Electronic encoding. A series of numbers.
Q: (L) Are they going to put these on our skins or imbed them in the skin on our heads or hand...?
Q: (L) Does that mean that you will have to place your hand on an electronic scanner in order to conduct any type of monetary transaction?
A: Precisely.

Q: (L) Okay, it says: "Here is room for discernment, a call for the wisdom of interpretation, let him who has intelligence, penetration, insight enough calculate the number of the Beast, for it is a human number, the number of a certain man, his
number is 666. What does this mean?
A: Visa as explained previously. Everyone will get their own number and it will be a Visa number, the number of the Beast.

And:

Q: (L) On the subject of the 666, I was given an insight into this several years ago as to another meaning of it, is that interpretation also correct?
A: Maybe. VI is 6 in Roman Numerals. S was 6 in ancient Egypt. A was 6 in Sanskrit. VISA, see, is 666. Interesting that to travel for extended periods one needs a "visa" also, yes?

Q: (L) The other parts of chapter 13... Verse one says, "I stood on the sandy beach I saw a beast coming up out of the sea with ten horns and seven heads. On his horns he had ten royal crowns and blasphemous titles on his heads..." What does this verse mean?
A: Many meanings. Monetary control. 10 represents universal control of whole units of value.
Q: (L) So, the ten horns represent units of value, so we are talking about money here. What are the blasphemous titles on his heads?
A: In God we trust.

---------

!!!!  So there you have it.   I'll be that lone person hanging on to the bitter end, clutching my wad of cash to my chest, until the pry it out of my hands and tell me it will no longer be accepted!    wink

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
-----

4 (edited by Xenopope 2004-10-05 19:55:03)

I know what you mean, lyra, I use an automated checker at Kroger grocery store, it's crazy, you can be checked out in less than a minute . . . with no cash.

I bet you there's some threshhold they're trying to achieve with the actual ammount of paper money in circulation. That when a certain number of people use only credit or debit, then they can use it to their advantage in the form of mass financial manipulation.

The thing about our nations paper currency is that it is completely manipulatable through the financial markets of the world because it does not represent any real value. It is worth what it is because many, many people believe that it is.

I am as is Void.

5 (edited by morningsun76 2004-10-05 23:14:26)

lyra wrote:

Q: (L) If I don't have a credit card then I don't have to belong to this system?
Q: (L) What happened to free will?
A: Brotherhood AKA Lizards AKA antichrist has interfered with free will for 309000 years. They are getting desperate as we near the change.
Q: (V) It has always been my nature to rebel against that which I did not feel was good for me. Is rebellion against this system possible?
A: If you are willing to leave the body.
Q: (L) Leave the body as in death, croak, kick the bucket?
Q: (L) If we were to move...
A: Changes will follow turmoil be patient.

Funny the timing of this post.  I was just in the bookstore today reading the first 50 pages or so of Tales From the Time Loop and this very question popped into my mind again (it has been on my mind for the past week or so):  If all will be killed/starved who refuse this implant/mark/whatever, are we obligated to refuse it?  Is accepting it the same as selling your soul?  The C's say "be patient" -- what does that mean in this context?

morningsun76 wrote:

The C's say "be patient" -- what does that mean in this context?

I think it means we are guided and there is no need to worry in advance (especially as worries tends to solidify our future). By the time this choice must be made, the reality we experience will be probably very different, much like it is different now compared to one year ago.

I hadn't read these transcripts before but it's good to see what the C's have to say on this subject. I'll keep on ignoring the "survivalists".

I have a credible source within the CC industry who tells me the first step towards the Mark of the Beast is already being implemented.  It will require all cardholders to turn in their credit cards and have their right thumb print taken.  This thumb print will serve as their credit card.  Hell, this could be the Mark come to think of it.  Once you are "marked" into their system with your right thumb print, it's over for you.

Kindest regards,
WMHAOI

Though it may divide us, energy will eventually unite us.

Hi Everybody!

lyra wrote:

So there you have it, they're doing this one little bit at a time, it's a changeover that's so slow we don't notice anything until after the fact......

I was reading your initial post and immediately remembered the C's session you posted (I seriously didn't want to comb through the material to find the particular passage, so thank you for your effort wink ).

Because I was subject to this information early on I knew exactly when the changeover started (following the major advent of ATM), and in such a seemingly benign way... grocery store cards. Not the cards one puts money on, the card that simply entitles a shopper to the weekly sales discounts. I actually raised a stink two seperate occasions with grocery store managers about having to use a piece of plastic to get a sales discount when I was just as good of a customer without having a card, and afterall, the current discount system was working perfectly fine without the HASSLES of a card (procuring one and remembering it's needed to save money). I wanted to know what value the piece of plastic held for the grocery store as part of a corporation, and pointed out that for themselves the cards had no value whatsoever... and that if my having a card bears no evidence on my being a good customer, and holds no value for themselves likewise, then... just who is being served? I know the steely glare you write of lyra, but I got my discount. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

The whole grocery store card thing really burned me :x. At that time, refecting back on that particular C's session I thought, "Step one."

And then maybe a year or less later I received a new debit card, as did all other B of A customers. The new card bore the Visa logo even though there is no connect between ones personal bank account and the credit card system in the first place. Just because they are both used to purchase items, they are two completely different modalities of personal finance. When I received mine I thought, "Step two."

And then I noticed about this same time that those who receive aide for families with dependents in-need from the state were soon to switch over to a card system. For those who don't know the aide had always come in the form of Food Stamps, these fashioned much like paper money with denominations. Step three.

"Pay" cards too. There are a number of plastic factors to consider besides just the ones I've noted. There are "steps" galore aren't there?

For what lyra has reported about the VISA Paycheck Card (I didn't yet know this existed), the thing I'm standing back looking at now has directly to do with this statement from the C's. Even though there appears to be an unlikely leap between grocery store discount cards and the implemention of a VISA/666 control of society I look at this particular Q & A and think differently--

I see the subtle induction of the proposed VISA/666 as beginning in such otherwise seemingly benign pieces of plastic as were grocery cards. I'm looking at it this way--

--If most people get paid once a week, then most people go food shopping once a week.

--There a two basic fundamental needs of humans to survive--food and shelter.

An application for a grocery store discount card requires very little if any personal information to be issued one, and no doubt a VISA Paycheck does require every bit of ones personal information, right down to their mother's maiden name.

So why did grocery store corps use them if one doesnt' have to divulge sensitive personal info--SS#, address, phone number--how could/can they usefully, statistically track consumer usage and preferences, this the reason given for implementing them in the first place, if these fields of information are not required on the application? Maybe there was another agenda at play, one we sure as heck weren't going to be made aware of.

Think about mine and lyra's reactions to the insistance of applying for these cards... we rebelled.

Can you imagine the backlash from society as a whole being forced all at once to completely go plastic? Ho, ho, ho... what a mess that would've been.

Desensitization was the only workable course of action they had/have, and what more basic way to begin that process than to utilize the inroad of a basic need--food.

If grocery stores were initially not giving the same discounts to people w/o cards when they first hit the scene, forcing the discriminating shopper into applying for one, they now do so... every checker has a card that can be swiped. So what in the hell was that all for, huh?

Will the day come when people will HAVE to have plastic, stamped with VISA, in order just to buy food?

I still can't stomach the idea of being "chipped", I will already have been stripped of all dignity and succumb sad , or somebody's in for the fight of there life... likely me.

Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
------
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.
------
If you spin around on your chair really fast, things around here will make a lot more sense.

lol

9 (edited by lyra 2004-10-06 10:00:19)

Hi Auendove,

Wow.....thanks for your post.....good stuff.  I'm sitting here now frowning at my computer.   I had no idea about food stamps now being in the form of plastic.   That's pretty much right up there with the Visa Paycheck Card.    They really are - literally - trying to corrall us into a situation of "Get the mark, or starve!"    Just like the C's said.     And yes, you're right....What in the hell does VISA have to do with a bank's ATM / debit card?!?   I've thought the same thing!     And thanks for reminding us about those damn grocery store discount cards.     Forgot to include them in my list of other examples of all the cards we have.   That's a BIG one.   

God, last night I was pacing around, asking rhetorical questions like, "What can we DO about all of this???    What can the public do to STOP this?!?!   !!!"   The Paycheck card thing to me was the last straw.   That's too much.   And I realized that Joe Public wouldn't do anything.    Why?   Because the majority of the people actually truly LIKE having everything in plastic form because "It's Convenient!"  They will argue for it.   We have a nation of lazy people.    The Lizzies / Brotherhood / Illuminati / Anti-Christ has played society like a complicated chess game, always thinking 30 moves ahead.....I've been saying this for a long time.   Through a long series of moves spanning over the past few decades, they now have a nation of passive lazy people who don't want to have to THINK too much.    There's more than one reason behind everything they do, all of their agendas.   

So ---   unless it was a VERY convincing, VERY effective, MASS campaign on a nationwide scale, nothing could be done to sway Joe Public's opinion on the matter and instigate a mass rebellion.   Mailers, fliers distributed in public, door to door, internet, T.V. ads, college campuses.....it's a HUGE endeavor.    HUGE.    We have over 250 million people in this nation who would need the "Cashless Society For Dummies" crash course.  It would require a lot of manpower, and supplies, (brochures, leaflets, etc.)  a lot of political door knocking and letter writing and campaigning to Those Who Make the Laws, most of whom are probably agents of the MCS, as well as a crash course to inform the volunteers of the campaign of what they're up against.......The Matrix Control System.    You are up against those who are pawns of the MCS, you will face ridicule, you will face people who will argue FOR the System until they're blue in the face, even though it quite obviously screws them over.   Why?   Because many times, they're probably not even "real".   Realize that, have a thick skin, and don't give up!!  Press forward, distribute, inform, and "do it for the real people"  !

Man, I WISH this could be done.  I'll be the spear header.   Anybody game???   Seriously.....hmmm.....my wheels are spinning.  Give me the impossible mountain to climb, and I'm there!   Auendove, we'll take your "Noble Realms Across America" idea and put a few new spin on it and make it our campaign title. smile

-----
-----

I think the only way to stay out of the system, for as long as cash is available at least, is to use the debit cards if necessary only to take out cash itself and continue to use that.  Thereby you avoid generating a permament paper record of all your transactions.  You also have to give up the cellphone which tracks you by GPS and the microphone of which can be activated remotely anytime they want to listen to you.  I suppose one alternative would be to keep the phone with you but the battery out, and only put it in to place outgoing calls.  You could use a beeper to let people still reach you when you're out.    I think we're almost at a point in time now, though, where doing any of these things will get you flagged as being a suspicious person.  If TPTB care enough about you they could always hide a tracking chip in your car anyway.

morningsun76 wrote:

I think the only way to stay out of the system, for as long as cash is available at least, is to use the debit cards if necessary only to take out cash itself and continue to use that.  Thereby you avoid generating a permament paper record of all your transactions.  You also have to give up the cellphone which tracks you by GPS and the microphone of which can be activated remotely anytime they want to listen to you.  I suppose one alternative would be to keep the phone with you but the battery out, and only put it in to place outgoing calls.  You could use a beeper to let people still reach you when you're out.    I think we're almost at a point in time now, though, where doing any of these things will get you flagged as being a suspicious person.  If TPTB care enough about you they could always hide a tracking chip in your car anyway.

No.....no debit cards, period.   No cell phones, period.   What you're advocating is to still have one's foot in the door.  I'm saying to get out of the doorway and leave the room!    big_smile big_smile

Insist on a physical paycheck and cash it at a bank.   Take the money home and keep it there.   You don't need a debit card to get a hold of cash.   I had an interesting discussion with a woman at my last job who was in many ways, like me, although older.    She talked about how for years she wanted to be "out of the system."   So, she never had a bank account, and didn't have all the trappings that most Americans have.  She would even give out fake addresses and phone numbers whenever she had to fill that part out on a form.   She was cool!   big_smile   But one of the things that came up in our conversation was how banks can get you with all these fees and charges for every little thing.    Next thing you know, you're losing 10, 20 dollars a month on fees and charges and this and that.   The minimum balance fee.   The maximum check writing fee.   The going-over-your-balance-with-the-debit-card fee.    Well, that adds up after an entire year!   Multiplied by several years...even worse.    So, screw the bank account and it's debit card!   It's a way for the system to get even MORE of your money.   It's bad enough we pay taxes.......but now we're supposed to lose money every month to the banks for all these hidden and not so hidden fees?    Screw that.

And cell phones.......supposedly a necessary evil.    I realize they're convenient, but damn, they're so damaging to our health and like you mentioned, they're tracking devises.    The fact that they've been desparately pushing the phones on everybody for the past few years is reason enough to run as fast as you can in the other direction.   There are poor people out there who can't afford a car and don't eat properly.......but who all have cell phones.  !!!   It's disturbing.   There's something wrong with this picture.   I've seen little kids, like 6, 7 years old with cell phones.    Run Forrest, Run!   Run as fast as you can!!!

But I have to mention that it's not like I've never had a bank account....I have.   And I had a Visa credit card for a few months back in '95, And I even had a cell phone before!   Yes, it's true!   smile   So I'm not trying to be all holier than thou or anything, in case I come across that way to anybody.   I've been there myself, and it was just a conscious choice to turn my back on it all.   I got myself into trouble with the Visa card and the debit card, and the cell phone was actually a lifesaver when moving from Oregon to Florida...could not have lined up jobs and an apartment as easily as I did if I didn't have it.....but it was a pain in the ass dealing with the account.    Lots of nonsense.    I don't like anything that wastes energy and time, where I'm on the phone with Customer Service over and over again, not making any progress.   So forget that! 

Simplify!  is the word for it.   Get rid of the cards, get rid of the phone, downsize on personal spending, save money, and keep it in the form of cash.   It's hard to TRULY be out of the system, which entails forfeiting the Social Security number, driver's license, and all that Lynn Meredith "Vulture In Eagles Clothing" stuff, but we can do it in smaller ways I think.

-----
-----

Lyra wrote:

Simplify!  is the word for it.   Get rid of the cards, get rid of the phone, downsize on personal spending, save money, and keep it in the form of cash.   It's hard to TRULY be out of the system, which entails forfeiting the Social Security number, driver's license, and all that Lynn Meredith "Vulture In Eagles Clothing" stuff, but we can do it in smaller ways I think.

Yes, simplify/maximize/optimise is the key. But achieving that balance is tricky. I disagree with rejecting the system and living in a cave as much as accepting the system and owning ten credit cards. My philosophy is that for every hit I take or compromise I make for the system, I use that opportunity to hit back at least twice as hard.

In other words, return 1 unit of slavery with 2 units of freedom. Example: email monitoring by echelon = 1 unit of slavery, using email to help several people free themselves from some MCS controls = 2 units of freedom. Overall and in the longterm, it's a loss to the system and that's what I intend.

Some compromises are too costly, especially if they are chosen solely out of laziness, fear, or ignorance and/or give no returns as far as denting the system goes. No excuse for accepting these, as there are better alternatives. Example: implanted ID chip versus cash, or the paycheck card Lyra mentioned versus a normal paycheck.

As for cellphone monitoring, you can stick your phone in an aluminum foil lined bag, tin can, or metal box. Won't be able to receive calls while it's in there, and your location will be known the moment you take it out, but it will be invisible from the network while it's totally enclosed by metal.  Regarding some types of monitoring, however, I think these become irrelevant when the person being monitored can manage to escape/avoid any attempts by the monitors to eliminate or impede him. In that case, rather than tiptoe in the spotlight it would be better to plow full steam ahead as all the monitors can do is watch.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

Wait, so if the cashless society and Anti-Christ are installed before the wave comes, does that mean one could still hold the mark and ascend?  Is the ascencion  sweeping all good souls away before the cashless society, like the rapture?  I'm not sure the chronological order that the C's are describing.

14 (edited by lyra 2004-10-07 10:00:11)

AZ1 wrote:

Wait, so if the cashless society and Anti-Christ are installed before the wave comes, does that mean one could still hold the mark and ascend?  Is the ascencion  sweeping all good souls away before the cashless society, like the rapture?  I'm not sure the chronological order that the C's are describing.

Honestly, I have NO idea, but it's been on my mind a lot lately, trying to figure out whether or not we'll actually have to go through the hardcore NWO stuff.   I wasn't thinking about it in terms of "Ascension", rather, I was thinking about it in terms of timelines, and wondering if somehow, some of us will find ourselves on a different timeline where the hardcore NWO stuff doesn't end up happening. 

In the C's transcript excerpt I posted above, they say "Challenge will be ecstasy if viewed with proper perspective which is not, we repeat: not of third level reality, understand?"

Then: 

Q: (L) What do you mean "Challenge will be ecstasy"? What sort of challenge?
A: Living through the turmoil ahead.

So, I do wonder.   It seems from what they're saying that we will have to go through some bumpy times.  But possibly by then, we'll view it quite a bit differently than we do now, or differently from how we've viewed it in the past. 

But, like I mentioned, timelines has been on my mind lately.   I wonder if merely by willing / intending ourselves to not be on the "bad" timeline if we can somehow switch over to a better one.  Maybe we can avoid the bumpy times.   And I wonder if by focusing and obsessing negatively on the future we then in turn make it happen.    Each one of us attracts whatever experiences happen to us in life, good or bad, depending on our FRV's and thoughts.   If we have it in our heads that the future is going to be negative, then isn't it possible that we're creating that future for ourselves?    I don't know, just something I've been thinking about recently.

-----
-----

I think I'm going to try your idea of cashing checks and storing the cash in a safe.
What kind of safe would you recommend? I've seen some small ones at Staples
but shouldn't it be heavy to avoid theft? It's not, like you said, something alot of people know about these days.

Over at the mansion there are two huge, old safes with big dials. They are impossible to open and good safes but I think they must weigh at least a ton.
So they wouldn't work in my apartment. I get a kick out of these old items though.
Reminds you that people used to use safes as a matter of course.

And I like the idea of using self-storage of cash because as here said some cards are unavoidable, but the bank is something that I don't enjoy using at all. It's a rip off.