1 (edited by meditatek 2004-09-26 06:38:20)

Topic: Handbooks for a New Paradigm

Hi
I have looked at a lot of different posts on the forum and I was looking to see if anyone has started a discussion about the New Paradigm Handbooks by George Green. This is telepathically received information from the Pleiadians. I would like to start a discussion about this subject. There are 3 books  the Handbook for a New Paradigm vol.1, Embracing the Rainbow, and Becoming all 3 are available to read for free online. here is the link.
http://www.futuredynamicadvantage.com/n … mvol1.html
If you haven't read the books yet I highly reccomend them for their thorough examples of our secret history and withheld information which is revealed in the books. Bliss.meditatek
update.
I tested the link and found it not working, so I fixed it and tested again  its working now

Our breath is the essence of who we really are, as we become in tune with our breath, this breath becomes the vehicle, which  transfoms us and takes us to that beautiful place within inside ourselves, an open door to all densities.  Meditatek

Re: Handbooks for a New Paradigm

yes i have read ll three books, very interesting... i had totally bought into it all... although there was one thing near the end that i was unsure about.. it says to ask for help from our space brothers by requesting in the mind... this could be an opporitunity to invite unweolmed guests... but apaprt from that it was good..

yup read them. Even read the fourth 'Messages for the Groundcrew' but was slightly disappointed since the fourth was only a small pamphlett.

Reading these was quite an awakening experience for me.

I am as is Void.

I agree with you Awakekiwi be careful what you ask for you might get it. I read the books twice so far,sometimes the messages seem kind of vague and it takes some discernment to decide which parts of the messages apply to me. I was like Xenopope It was an awakening experience for me. I had  some alien experiences ufo sightings a manifestation right before my eyes and I sort of denied these experiences. The reading of the handbooks gave me more insight about these experiences and helped give me a better perspective.
I read the pamphlett and it seems like a prophecy of things to come later on
I surfed yesterday to a website that you will be interested in  http://www.salrachele.com/channelings.htm
Chanellings from Leah the Venusian and the Arcturians. Read the Chanelling.   The Arcturians on Chanelling. They deconstruct channeling backwards from the end results to the beginning. and show you what to look for in a message. How astral messages are'nt very credible.  How the origin of a message or the location of the information will tell you if it is a worthwhile channel. How to evaluate the person doing the chanelling. Are they in it just to make money. Is their information unique,or is it just a collection of stuff. How to discern a real  channeler from a fake one.
I found the whole website quite a resource for useful info. The articles there are very current and written with the perspective of the chaneller author"s insight. I just happened on this yesterday and plan on going back  to read more. Please let me know if you like this site   Bliss meditatek

Our breath is the essence of who we really are, as we become in tune with our breath, this breath becomes the vehicle, which  transfoms us and takes us to that beautiful place within inside ourselves, an open door to all densities.  Meditatek

5 (edited by wandering1 2004-09-28 17:27:09)

Hello all,
This quote is from Handbook for the New Paradigm Volume III. 

http://www.futuredynamicadvantage.com/n … mvol3.html

"It is necessary that each lay aside modesty and reluctance to accept the possibility that each is indeed a special and powerful entity that has donned a robe of obscurity and forgotten their origins that each might remain unknown not only to yourselves, but to those of evil intent until this present moment. It is time to assume the proper identity and come into the role of service as was agreed upon before this series of lifetimes was accepted as part of the service contract. It is time to realize that this is who and what you are and what you do and have done before. It is a matter of simply remembering and adapting what you innately know to fit the current requirements. A certain amount of reluctance is natural because of the human format that contains your awareness. It is understood that this involves a literal containment, or restriction upon your ability to realize your true identity. "

Could this be accurate for some of us?  Do any of you who feel resonance or even dissonance wish to comment?

Hi wandering 1
Thank you for choosing to post this passage from the New Paradigm  Handbook. This is accurate for me  the books have helped to open me up to many new possibilities. that I never considered before. I have been on the path for a long  time, and throughout my journey have experienced, many wonders of the universe like spiritual knowledge, awareness techniques. While reading the Handbooks I began to notice a reorganization of all my combined abilities merging with the handbook material. This merger experience is the greatest part of my destiny as I received the most incredible experiences. In my meditations I have been in the higher densities, and really there are no words to explain this. I have tried to define some of this in another forum called New Paradigm Ground Crew on yahoo groups section if you want to read our posts there just sign up for the group.
I feel that the handbooks have given me another purpose for my life and have allowed me to meet a lot of new people. I feel a New Paradigm beginning within me as I am not the same as I was before. I have changed and it's  almost like I'm in a different body and I have more  ability to blend all of my psychic abilities and create even more. There is an abundance of new knowledge that I have gained from these books. Sometimes I do feel a bit of dissonance within myself because when I post on these forums. I wonder how people are feeling inside when they are reading my messages. I feel like I'm sticking my neck out too far and I know that I might seem to come on too strong in some ways. When I read your post wandering1 I felt that message just reach out for me, and grab me and I knew this was my chance to be totally open about it, so thank you wandering1 for your questions. peace meditatek

Meditatek,
I have started reading the Handbook and I do feel a bit of a resonance as well.  I also felt a big resonance with The Bringers of the Dawn book.  System Busters!  Yee Haaa!  That's me!  Woo Hoo!  Who ya gonna call?  System Busters!  Of course at other times I feel like I just want outta here!  I have assimilated a lot of information in the past year.  I'm still in the process of digesting it.  I at least am interested in your experiences, Meditatek.  Your experiences would probably help me progress further down the spiritual path. 
Thanks,
Kathy

Never Give Up!

8 (edited by wandering1 2004-09-30 04:02:17)

Freeme,
I also feel a big resonance with Bringers of the Dawn.  I read it for the first time a little over a year ago, and I thought: "This is it!  This describes what I'm like and what I do and what's going on here."

I get a similar feeling  with the Handbook for a New Paradigm.

Meditatek,
I will check out the Ground Crew yahoo group.  Looking forward to it!

I don't feel that your messages have come on too strong at all.  Please be open!  I think this is an excellent place for that.

Your descriptions in your various emails are something that I have read about and am familiar with on an intellectual level from reading books on related subjects.  Osho is one author that stands out for me.  I'm moving toward bringing the understandings into active realization.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just did some searching on Yahoo groups.  Searching on:
"New Paradigm Ground Crew"  gives zero results.
Searching on "newparadigmgroundcrew" brings up the group you refer to.

Also, I found some interesting groups by searching on "Ground Crew" and "New Paradigm".

Free me & wandering1
Systems busters, now you are on to something. I want you to think about something. 2 of the laws of nature. The law of attraction and The law of intention. In nature there are many different kinds of animals living a life that is completely free. Everything they need is given freely by the creator food, shelter, abundance. We are also animals living here. We have been trained not to ask the Creator. To bust any system all we need is to simply ask the Creator for help. It is the law of attraction that put us all here on Noble Realms we are getting accquainted, we think alike. We have been together in previous lives. Now let"s put our heads together and create the life we want to live. I was receiving a message directly from the creator yesterday it was how to contact the creator. "CREATOR GIVE ME GUIDANCE" "emphasis added" ask from your solar plexus chakra. I will give you a Chakra Meditation to help you complete this task. To be aware of your chakras is a key that will unlock all of your abilities, in a short  time. That time is NOW and in your next few breaths you will be in direct contact  with your creator. Then with all of your energies blended together ask Creator give me guidance.

Chakra Meditation

Crown is connect to- Higher Self
Third Eye is- see
Throat is- hear
Heart is- feel
Solar Plexus is- defend
2nd Chakra is- create
1st Chakra is the base- energize

One technique given to help connect is to focus on the seven chakras. Beginning with the crown and going down to the base thinking of the seven words with each chakra. Then visualize being surrounded in an eggshell of golden light.

A quote from Sal Rachelles website article  The illumanati and  dark forces.
Power is a bit nebulous to define (believe it or not). The power center of the body is the solar plexus and when it is functioning properly, there is a command of one's personal space and the ability to manifest consciously and with relative ease. Some of us tend to come habitually from our head (and sometimes habitually from our heart), without balancing head and heart with “gut“?. A person in balance comes from the triune nature of love (heart), wisdom (head) and power (gut).

Power is a relative thing available to all who seek it, The design of power is attracted by the law of attraction. It doesn't matter if you are a yogi meditating or a government official trying to raise your taxes. Power finds a way for the Yogi in enlightenment,and the government official with more money to spend.
This is not a new technique ancient yogi's, sorcerers,seers,alchemists all use this or a similar one to manifest their abilities to make an instant manifestation. The law of intention in action is when an animal wants something like food, that desire is sent out by this law and all the creative forces of the universe will unite to provide food. The animal may have to walk or fly a distance to find the food but the animal knows that food will be provided along the path. It is the law of intention that makes it so. As a spiritual renegade I study how these laws apply to me and since I am also an animal and with a little of my effort everything will be provided for me as well My favorite thing that I ask for are to experience all of my spiritual gifts and to share these with others. Free me did you know that you invoked the law of intention here? We are not just talking about it, we are living it . Bliss meditatek

Woah...woah...woah... Umm, Meditatek, I was just scanning the board looking for some answers to some questions I had today, scanning a lot of earlier posts (everyone--this forum has an unbelievable amount of wisdom, thanks) and then I noticed that you answered my questions last night.  Jeopardy doesn't get any better that that!  So, here are/were my questions.  I have experienced a lot of psychic activity in the past couple of years.  I am aware that some or all of it could be disinfo/manipulation, overblown imagination, timeloops, or even genuine information.  How can I tell the difference?  Up until now my only clue was that my information was clouded if I had fears or desires about the situation.  The other question I had was what I should do with premonitions, especially premonitions of disasters?  I had been intending/asking for help from higher sources.  I wasn't sure if that was the best response.  Thank you for answering my questions, Meditatek.   ...woah...
Kathy

Never Give Up!

Freeme
The most important tool of the psychic is meditation. When I first started on the path of knowledge, all of my perceptions were fragmented . I saw all these different pictures of people involved in activities. Very much like switching thru the channels of a t.v. with a remote control. When I started meditating I lost interest in trying to define my psychic visions. For the most part these visions were only just a reflection of what was going on inside of me . After I started to meditate on a daily basis It was a relief to be able to focus my mind in meditation, all of these other perceptions fell away. I could pick and choose which experiences were real based on my meditation. We need a solid base for our perceptions, we can build that solid base thru the daily practice of meditation. If our visons get out of control it can be very confusing time for us. Our best defense is to meditate and I have even asked the creator to take away psychic abilities at times of confusion. Just so that I could have a deeper experience in my meditation. For many years all that I wanted was to be absolutely connected to my creator in meditation. All that I ever really wanted was to merge with the creator and become part of the vast expanse of secret knowledges.
When we become one with the creator thru meditation the whole universe becomes a playground for the imagination. my motto is'' If you can think it you can do it " Thought Creates. In my dreams I am part of an awareness team that goes in and helps people to create whole new realities for themselves. We are on a mission to go in any situation with our skills and rebuild lives with just a few simple awareness skills. That is a seperate reality from my waking life, but dreams are the working ground of the magician and I get a thorough understanding of how to use these abilities by practicing them in my dreams.
When I meditate now I see instant Light within myself which are messages of information from my creator. When the creator wants to give me a special message she gives me a jolt of love an overwhelming presence of love within myself. I feel myself connected to everything in the whole universe. There is no doubt in my mind. The oneness becomes alive, and that is my all, my everything that I want to have.  All this can become available to anyone thru the awareness of breath in meditation. Bliss meditatek

Thank you Meditatek,
So, you are part of the Dream Team then? smile

Seriously though, meditation is what I need to focus on then.  I thought as much.  I have been doing it on and off, but not regularly.

Thanks,
freeme

Never Give Up!

13 (edited by meditatek 2004-10-04 10:34:34)

Freeme and NR friends
Yes I am part of the dream team. You will see us in your dreams too!
We go everywhere.
The creator has been meditating you for your whole life. There is no such thing as on or off or not regularly. whenever you breathe, you are meditating. Just simply focus on the breath.
I was trying to show you a little humor with this message and if I rubbed anyone the wrong way I sincerely apologize. I wrote about some of my dream experiences recently on newparadigmgroundcrew and some of the members also wrote about their own dreams We found that our dreams have much in common .
I'm sharing some links with you that I enjoy going to about meditation and related subjects.

http://www.kriyayoga.com/
The Cyberspace Ashram for Kriya Yoga God Yoga and God Realization: over 1.000 page website With Hans the author of many articles about many different subjects  with lots of simple meditation techniques and also lots of more advanced meditation techniques. When you go here you will feel so much love from just the beautiful colors and graphics. this site will draw you in and keep you interested for a long time. If you have a question about anything you will find your answer here. *****

http://www.crystalclarity.com/yogananda/
Read The Autobiography of a Yogi  This is a must read book for anyone
that is interested in higher knowledge.Yogananda takes you on a journey. As if you were right there with him to experience all the gifts of knowledge that you are meant to have. The whole unedited book with many pictures is right here for you. I highly reccomend this book.*****

http://1stholistic.com/Meditation/hol_meditation.htm
A good reference for many mediitation techniques. Theres quite a variety of all kinds of health and wellness material on this website. Anything you may think of within the health subject . there are over 1,000 pages here of good information.  *****

Thanks

Never Give Up!

Hi N.R. friends
One of our members named Larry from the New Paradigm Ground Crew wrote a wonderful prayer and posted it today. I thought  I would share this with all of you.

Creator give us all guidance.....We are all humans becoming...help us all to become and give us all the guidance,knowledge and the protection from evil that we need to fulfill our destiny,We are all grateful for this guidance,knowledge and protection from evil and continue helping us all.... and help us to remember why we have incarnated here so that we may fulfill our destinies.   With Love Larry