Noble Realms

spirituality - physics - conspiracy - philosophy - wisdom - and more...

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Noble Realms Forum is now closed. It will remain online as a searchable archive of posts spanning 3/25/04 to 2/22/08. Members may still log in to use email functions, but there will be no further posting activity. Thank you to everyone who has contributed over the years. - Tom/montalk

#1 2008-02-06 00:52:21

Sunshine

Tried to do the Media blackout that Lyra mentioned in an old thread...

Lasted 2 days.  Blah.  It's Super Tuesday (gotta see if Ron Paul won more than 20 states)!

Since Sunday evening, I've haven't watched any tv, haven't gone to any message boards (did click on an thread subscription link to noblerealms accidentally though), haven't been to any websites that weren't my own, and was even doing a juice fast at the same time.  Well, my sister texted me from Mardis Gras and let's just say, I've added Guiness to my juice fast, I'm on my way to the lamest, but very addictive "GLP" board and CNN is going on in 10 seconds.  Blah!

Well at least I got some good staring out the window time in.

Last edited by Sunshine (2008-02-06 01:52:39)

#2 2008-02-07 00:21:33

Natural Mystic
is
Website

Re: Tried to do the Media blackout that Lyra mentioned in an old thread...

I just finished watching the fresh prince of bel-air.  Laughing is great.  Although I have the desire and drive to do really cool activities, like begin to lucid dream, and let awareness expand within my being, its tough to do away with things that I enjoy doing, like playing NHL 2008 on my computer or listening to music.  My good friends current life plan is to enjoy.

I have an inquiring question; in the past we've all heard of people ascending through meditation and tonnes of spiritual work, now I am wondering if in this "time" period (or more like vibrational dimension) can ascending be achieved in other ways, that are not tradinitional in nature?  For example, can one ascend on the same day as they watched television, smoked a joint and played the lastest awesome game on the lastest game system? 

Sometimes life is simpler on the road.

"Beyond the stars a new world awaits me now" - Wintersun

#3 2008-02-07 00:52:55

Millsley

Practice awareness in everything that you do and you'll be pleasantly surprised.  smile

#4 2008-02-07 01:21:23

Natural Mystic
is
Website

Wow... indeed Millsley!  Just... gotta... breathe!

Thank you. smile Really... thank you!

"Beyond the stars a new world awaits me now" - Wintersun

Board footer