Noble Realms

spirituality - physics - conspiracy - philosophy - wisdom - and more...

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Noble Realms Forum is now closed. It will remain online as a searchable archive of posts spanning 3/25/04 to 2/22/08. Members may still log in to use email functions, but there will be no further posting activity. Thank you to everyone who has contributed over the years. - Tom/montalk

#1 2008-02-03 17:44:07

SHUSAFLYIN

Book suggestions

Can any of you name a few books off the top of your head regarding the topic .... war is a racket ....
we have Butler's old book - "War is a Racket" ....for a college Foreign Policy comp class ... we're having
problems 'tightening up' our resources to a few good/right on books ...  many thanks ...so sorry to
see the site go down, but do appreciate all that has been done and offered by so many wonderful souls ...

The mills of the Gods grind slow, but oh, how fine they grind.!

#2 2008-02-03 23:08:01

morningsun76
the answer has been with you the whole time

Re: Book suggestions

Antony Sutton's books might be a good start:

Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution
Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler

The Secret Team by Prouty is another one you might want to be aware of.   It's about the inner workings of the CIA, and so not directly on point to your subject, but is worth checking out.

#3 2008-02-04 01:20:52

nexus
fool
Website

Another is a book by Gary Allen titled "None Dare Call IT Conspiracy" .... Reveals the financing and organisation of the Russian revolution and the cold war and the control of politics, the economy, media, financing, publishing, the foundations etc.  It was written in the 1970s but is a great short primer on these subjects.  Morningsun, if you will do the honours by providing the link?  I'm sure you know the book too.  (i have not yet learned to link a page... sorry)

#4 2008-02-04 02:14:20

morningsun76
the answer has been with you the whole time

nexus wrote:

Another is a book by Gary Allen titled "None Dare Call IT Conspiracy" ....   Morningsun, if you will do the honours by providing the link?

Yup, a Google search found it here.

#5 2008-02-04 02:19:22

SirLoin
Imperial Pumpkin

The greatest book I've read is called Natural Cures by Kevin Trudeau. I read it before TPTB sicked their media circus to make fun of him and try and sensationalize made up charges against him to make sure people don't obtain the valuable information inside this gem. When you read it you will figure out why TPTB want him destroyed by all means necessary. The only disadvantage is that he repeats himself a lot so it becomes very repetitive. When reading it you should have a good idea of the games "The Man" has been playing with the sheeple in recent times. Not for people who prefer to frolic in a sanctuary of ignorance.

A suspicious mind is a healthy mind

#6 2008-02-04 14:57:37

Millenium

Shushsaflyn wrote:

Can any of you name a few books off the top of your head regarding the topic .... war is a racket ....
we have Butler's old book - "War is a Racket" ....for a college Foreign Policy comp class ... we're having
problems 'tightening up' our resources to a few good/right on books ...  many thanks

William Blum is the author of:

Killing Hope: US Military and CIA Interventions Since World War 2
Rogue State: A Guide to the World's Only Superpower
West-Bloc Dissident: A Cold War Memoir
Freeing the World to Death: Essays on the American Empire
       Portions of the books can be read, and signed copies purchased, at <www.killinghope.org >
Previous Anti-Empire Reports can be read at this website at "essays".

Teaching political intelligence
If you're a high school or college teacher, you might want to look at http://www.teachpeace.com/highschoolkit.htm for teaching aids to impart a progressive outlook on US foreign policy and related issues to your students.

The Anti-Empire Report
Read this or George W. Bush will be president the rest of your life
                                          February 2, 2008
                                           by William Blum
                                      www.killinghope.org

http://members.aol.com/bblum6/American_holocaust.htm

#7 2008-02-04 15:55:37

NightWatch

There is a book..The Gods of Eden.. by William Bramley, in which he researches the causes of war and the resultant effects on mankind. It investigates the alleged annunaki in ancient times and the connections of humans who bought into their plans to
keep us in this chaotic confusion and sorrow for the benefit of a "chosen" few.

i don't know if it is what you need but either way it is a great read and well referenced with pictures and bibliography.

expect nothing but be pleasantly surprised
tomorrow the sun may never shine....enjoy today---my father

#8 2008-02-05 06:16:17

kinsei

I know it's technically "fiction", but this book is so mentally strenuous and profound, and to me so relevant to the kinds of things we discuss on this forum (related to the nature of consciousness), that I absolutely cannot let 2/22 pass by without mentioning it:

"Diaspora" by Greg Egan:

http://www.amazon.com/Diaspora-Greg-Egan/dp/0061057983

It's science fiction, but serious sci-fi, the kind that makes even the heaviest Star Trek story look like a children's book.  By the time it's over your mind will have been blown apart too many times to count.

I just finished reading it a second time (after my first read-through a few years ago), and I got even more out of it this time than the first.  It's one of those rare works of mind-expanding fiction that I treasure having a copy of.

Well worth the effort for anyone on this forum.

Board footer