Noble Realms

spirituality - physics - conspiracy - philosophy - wisdom - and more...

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Noble Realms Forum is now closed. It will remain online as a searchable archive of posts spanning 3/25/04 to 2/22/08. Members may still log in to use email functions, but there will be no further posting activity. Thank you to everyone who has contributed over the years. - Tom/montalk

#1 2008-01-19 15:49:02

Goof

it's so sunny, but cold here? is the sun just a cold dark place?

I've noticed this a lot lately.  It will be a sunny day here, but it's so cold outside.
I know it's winter time, and it most likely  has something to do with the sun being father away?

It still puzzles me.  Why if it's so sunny outside isn't it warm?
In the summer time when the sun is shining so bright, it signifies that its really hot outside.

Also I noticed on cloudy winter days here in the midwest, its more warm
then it is when the sun is shining outside.  Can anyone explain why?

Is it just a simple explanation?

I've also  read from different conspiracy sources how the sun is  just a mirror, or a light refractor
of the light humans give off, and how the sun is really just a cold, dark place.  What do you think?

Source: 

For a number of years I have been uncomfortable with the notion that our Sun is a huge fiery yellow ball with extremely high temperatures which radiate heat and light to our Solar System. Why? Well, I could not understand why, as you climbed further up a mountain the colder it became, yet you were nearer the Sun. I was also a big fan of the Space Program and used to follow its every course and action, and I gradually became more dissatisfied with our conventional conception of what the Sun was. We were being informed that Space was black, the deep blackness of Space – Space was cold, the icy cold of Space - and we were informed that Space was indeed a vacuum! Now, were we not told at school that heat could not pass through a vacuum by conduction, convection or radiation?  Isn’t this exactly how a thermos flask works? No I was not happy with this conception; the Sun could not radiate heat and light to the Earth even if it was a huge ball of fire. There had to be something else responsible for creating heat and light as we know it on earth and I wanted to know what that was.

I found my answer to this enigma while I was reading Living Energies by Callum Coats – Viktor Schauberger’s brilliant work with natural energy explained. Here, in this marvellous book was a full chapter just on the Sun, explaining the Sun’s energetic interaction with Earth, and most importantly just what does create heat and light on our planet. There is not the scope within this article to give a full scientific extrapolation here so I will condense the important parts, as I understand them. The Sun’s energy is kinetic not thermal and interacts with the Earth’s energies and in particular the Earth’s atmosphere where these energies are converted into heat and light. [This is the origin of the Cross - the union of the Sun (Father) and the Earth (Mother)]. To be more specific it is the water molecules in our atmosphere that contains the energy of heat and light. Light is a function of the atmosphere as is heat. This process is known as the Hydrological Cycle and involves our oceans and rainforests in a process similar to precipitation. This is where the water molecules from the oceans combine with the water molecules of the rainforests to provide a perfect balance in our atmosphere which can then utilise the energy from the Sun to provide heat and light. It is our atmosphere that contains and provides us with heat and light, the very spark of life; in fact our atmosphere is responsible for sustaining all life itself. Therefore, as we climb higher (up a mountain) our atmosphere becomes thinner, so there is less energy converted to heat and therefore the colder it becomes. Interstellar space has a thermal temperature of –273.15°C (0°Kelvin) so how can we possibly obtain heat directly from the Sun? 

Even some of our ancestors thought the same way. Within Living Energies, published by Gateway Books, there is a reference to a translation of the Naacal Tablets, page 81, from James Churchward’s book, the Lost Continent of Mu, I quote ‘…the light was contained in the atmosphere. And the shafts of the Sun met the shafts of the light in the atmosphere and gave birth to light. Then there was light upon the face of the Earth; the heat was also contained in the atmosphere. And the shafts of the Sun met the shafts of the heat in the atmosphere and gave it life. Then there was heat to warm the face of the Earth.’

A second quotation from the same book, taken from The Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East by Baird T. Spalding – which records his three-year visit to Tibet at the invitation of high lamas – states ‘ If we take the science of things, we know there is a legend told here that all the heat and light and many other natural forces are contained right within the Earth itself. The Sun, of itself, has no heat or light. It has potentialities that draw the heat and light from the Earth. After the Sun has drawn the heat and light rays from the Earth, the heat rays are reflected back to the Earth by the atmosphere that floats on the ether. The light rays are drawn from the Earth in about the same manner and are reflected back to Earth by the ether. As the air extends only a comparatively short distance, the effect of the heat rays varies as you leave the Earth’s surface and ascend towards the outer limits of the atmosphere. As the air becomes less dense, there is less reflection; consequently as you ascend into the higher altitudes the heat becomes less and the cold increases. When you have reached the limit of air, you have reached the limit of heat. It is the same with the light rays. They are drawn from the earth and reflected back by the ether. As this ether extends much farther than the air, the light rays extend much farther before they are all reflected. When you have reached the limit of ether, you have reached the limit of heat and light. When you have reached the limit of heat and light, you have reached the great cold’.

What do you believe? Vital though the Sun’s energy is to life on this planet, the Sun is probably a cold dark place.

http://www.equilibrauk.com/illusion.shtml

#2 2008-01-19 19:00:48

Antaeus

Re: it's so sunny, but cold here? is the sun just a cold dark place?

It's still chaos to me.  Meaning I don't comprehensively understand the Sun with its relation to Earth.  I know the Earth is at its closest position to the Sun in winter, it is due to nutation of the Earth axis that we are experiencing winter.  In the summer, Earth is actually at its furthest position from the Sun.  I think the form of heat transfer known as radiation does travel through a vacuum to heat objects.  Microwave radiation causes a water molecule to rapidly oscillate or maybe I should say precess which induces heat.  I believe the microwave range is around 2,375 Mhz.  Infra-red is below the frequency of the color red which is 610-700 nanometers and 4.92-4.28 x 10 to the 14th order.  So it is a frequency below red that induces heat.  Ultra-violet is somewhere between visible violet and microwave.  I believe ultra-violet induces heat also, it'll sure feel like heat when you get a bad sunburn.  If you were camping and standing in front of a blazing fire for warmth, it is radiation heat transfer rather than convection.  The fire is actually causing you to get cold in one way,  as it is heating the air above the blaze, this air rises, causing a low pressure above the blaze.  Nature abhors a vacuum - that is why it hates the space between my ears - so cold air is travelling past you from behind to fill the low pressure just above the blaze.  So when standing in front of a fire you have a minor weather pattern of air flowing from behind you, up the sides of the blaze to fill the void caused by the heated air which is rising, this weather pattern also supplies the catalyst of oxygen to complete the triad of heat-fuel-catalyst.  The major Elements are Fire and Water.  Air is the mediator between the two.  Earth is realization.  Ether is the sublime Elemental from which fire water air earth come from. 

I've seen where the Sun can be equated to a proton and neutron, with the planets orbiting it being electrons. 

I have also seen the Sun as being Heart.  Spirit.  I've seen that a hierarchy exists making Saturn and Jupiter the main contributers to the beginnings of Earth including its evolution and growth.  I suppose from top to bottom it is, Saturn; Jupiter; Mars; Sun; Venus; Mercury; Moon.  That sounds true that the Sun is a reflecter of heart emanating from the people of Earth.  I'm glad that quality is much more important than quantity.  The last sentence is my reflection concerning the people of Earth.  It might seem that I limit interactions to all the named above participants.  Neptune and Uranus are very complex and abstract subjects for discussion.  And there is that which far surpasses all that I have mentioned. 

Hey!  The following brief article is from this equalibrauk guy, unless I'm mistaken.  I suspect it is not based on any fact but rather from a belief.  It is very insulting to a group of humanity that will be apparent upon reading.  It makes me leery of this equalibrauk guy:

"Women

Women are ultra-impressionable beings, and therefore are easily controlled by aliens and the elite. The main purpose of women on Earth (that is, what aliens have programmed them to do) is to enslave men via the whole "relationship" and "love" game. Women are obsessed with relationships and love (due to alien programming), and don't care about anything else in life. They would have men believe that being in a relationship is one of the most important things in existence, not realizing that men couldn't care less about being in a relationship--and rightfully so. In addition, women force men to waste their precious time and resources on the pursuit, acquisition, and retainment of them. This demonic game has gone on for far too long and has no end in sight. So, you can blame women for the downfall and utter hopelessness of humanity.

Another thing that makes women insufferable is the fact that they are, essentially, babies. That is, they possess the emotional maturity of a 3-year-old boy. Women cry, throw fits, and need men to take care of them. Um, an adult shouldn't need someone else to take care of them.

All in all, women promote the enslavement, rather than the liberation, of humanity."

Good judgement comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgement.
----------------------------------------------------------
You have to believe in the impossible in order to become.

#3 2008-01-19 19:44:34

Antaeus

I don't believe women need men to take care of them.  If a man and woman have children, it is only right that a man should go out into the world and acquire necessities to bring back home.  A woman would be capable of doing the same thing while the man stayed home with the kids.  For some reason I'm feeling a weight on me to leave this topic.  Some unknown forces.

Before I stop, I want to make an observation.  On the Tree of Life, Binah is equivalent to Saturn,  Chokma or Gedulah is situated higher than Binah.  However, I've seen the planet Jupiter, and even Mars associated with this Sephira.  I have wondered about this for a long time.  One conclusion that I've come upon is when I see how Jupiter actually has an electro-magnetic field that in fact reaches Saturn.  It supplies billions and billions of amperes of electricity to Saturn.  It may be that Cosmic Law is that male power is always to be available to female upon demand.  Perhaps not in the authoritative manner in which I suggest, more along the lines of un-selfish natural inclination to be supportive to the nurturing nature of the female energy.

I don't know how the above is coming out of me.  It represents the opposite of what I have been most of my life.  I am from the planet Jerk, and as such represent as ambassador, the population of planet Jerk.  I have the amenities of refreshments and literature pointing out all the attractions and points of interest on the planet Jerk.  The main women haters and abusers global bureau symbolized by the circle and pointy arrow is easy to locate. 

We have been trained from the very beginning when the xy chromosome is recognized as a genetic mutation within the impregnated female's immune system.  Our first trials as sublime warriors begins before conception when we are simply an xy chromosome dodging the advanced weaponry from a vast arsenal within the female immune system.  When it finds it is failing in destroying this mutated xy chromosome, it attempts to program it to become homosexual so that no more of these foreign mutations are brought to being in the future by the surviving xy chromosome which becomes a male. 

A little levity goes a long way in reducing negativity.

#4 2008-01-19 21:45:41

Book

Goof wrote:

I've noticed this a lot lately.  It will be a sunny day here, but it's so cold outside.
I know it's winter time, and it most likely  has something to do with the sun being father away?

It still puzzles me.  Why if it's so sunny outside isn't it warm?
In the summer time when the sun is shining so bright, it signifies that its really hot outside.

Also I noticed on cloudy winter days here in the midwest, its more warm
then it is when the sun is shining outside.  Can anyone explain why?

Is it just a simple explanation?

The good news is its simple. smile Clouds. Clouds act like a big fluffy blanket. So the ideal situation for warm temps in the winter would be a clear and sunny day to warm up the ground then cloud cover at night to keep the warmth from escaping into the cold of space.

#5 2008-01-20 06:20:11

lyra
Naked Emperor Pointer Outer
Website

Cloud cover is one factor, as Book noted.  Clouds act as a blanket, keeping warmth in. 

Also in the winter, if you're in the northern hemisphere, that part of the planet is tilted away from the sun, which is what makes it winter in the first place.  It lessons the amount of direct sunlight you're receiving.  In the winter the sun never reaches directly overhead, the way it does in the summer.  The closer you get towards summer, the higher in the sky the sun appears to climb, beating directly down on us, and for longer amounts of time too, as summer days are longer than winter.  Again, has to do with the 23 degree tilt of the planet.  Were it not for that tilt, then there'd be no seasons at all. 

The interesting part is that Earth's orbit around the sun is elliptical, not a perfect circle, taking it either closer or farther away from the sun depending on what part of the revolution it's in.  And during the winter (for the northern hemisphere) it's the part of the ellipse that's actually closest to the sun.  Making it warmer than it might otherwise be in the winter.   Same for the summer in the northern hemisphere, that's when the Earth's orbit is farthest from the sun, easing up on the heat.   Good for us.......not so good for the southern hemisphere!   Means they get it even hotter than we do in the summer and colder in the winter.  Think of Antarctic winters.  Months of darkness and some extreme cold temps.  Brutal. 

Those are some ideas offhand.  I'm no meteorologist, so I can't give some complex explanation for how things work.  I'm sure air and ocean currents factor heavily into the equation.  Also, coastlines are usually warmer than the inland, land-locked areas.

As far as that article that you posted Goof regarding the sun probably being a cold, dark place, how would the author explain all the other stars in the sky then?   If stars are really just cold and dark, then why are we able to see others as shining points of light?  Also scientists have been able to equate the color of stars with the age and temp of the stars - the older a star is, the redder and bigger it gets, ("red giants") versus young, hot stars that shine blue, such as the Pleiades.  Our star is supposed to be mid range of the spectrum, yellow-white.  Meaning middle age, middle heat, average size.  But I'm not an astronomer or a physicist or scientist either, so I can't comb through the article to analyze it point by point, see where there may be flaws in the writer's argument for a cold dark sun.  Any astronomers and physicists out there??

Last edited by lyra (2008-01-20 06:27:33)

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

#6 2008-01-20 08:03:49

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

http://forum.noblerealms.org/pics/555_radec_earth_orbit.gif

http://forum.noblerealms.org/pics/555_mwsnap337.jpg

11   23   11

#7 2008-01-20 10:45:15

Barefoot Doc

Antaeus, are you sure Steve Gamble from Equilibra wrote that about woman.? I have read all his articles and it just does not sound like him at all. Infact he writes about the complete opposite saying woman are more gifted at meditation and going inwards than men and how their energy has been suppressed by man for millenia.
The only reference i found for that passage you say he wrote was this link from godlike productions which is nothing to do with Steve Gamble or Equilibra.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum … 490165/pg5

Last edited by Barefoot Doc (2008-01-20 10:46:57)

Its not like we are fractions of the whole but rather versions of the whole.

#8 2008-01-20 11:05:23

Barefoot Doc

Back to the topic. I am not an expert but the part of the cold sun artilcle that i thought was wrong was that radiant heat could travel through a vacuum as in infra red waves. However i  have often had the notion  the sun is too far away for us to feel this radiant heat directly so could there be something to the proposed interaction of the earths atmosphre and light that produces heat on this planet?

Its not like we are fractions of the whole but rather versions of the whole.

#9 2008-01-20 18:34:41

Antaeus

Barefoot Doc wrote:

Antaeus, are you sure Steve Gamble from Equilibra wrote that about woman.? I have read all his articles and it just does not sound like him at all. Infact he writes about the complete opposite saying woman are more gifted at meditation and going inwards than men and how their energy has been suppressed by man for millenia.
The only reference i found for that passage you say he wrote was this link from godlike productions which is nothing to do with Steve Gamble or Equilibra.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum … 490165/pg5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your absolutely right.  I must have confused some names in my memory.  Here is where I found it.  I'm glad this is the one and only time I wrongly referenced Steve Gamble...
Spi wrote:
Not to be affiliated with any of Stanford material (anymore), but troydungeon's site is. I think he saw & read Desteni's phrase of "Oneness and Equality" in Noble Realms and dropped this passage onto his site:

Oneness and Equality on Earth
" Already there are those who are so deluded by the programming of the Anunnaki Remnants that they are saying things like 'this Earth is a prison but it can be turned into a paradise.'"
—Amitakh Stanford (Nibiru and the Anunnaki)

The New Age end-all, be-all solution to your enslavement--"oneness and equality on Earth for all of humanity"--is pretentious and foolish, because as long as you are still inside of Darkness's universe (which, as mentioned before, includes all of the higher, non-physical dimensions, too), you will never, ever be free. Thus, being that this is merely a pseudo-solution to your enslavement, a band-aid on a gunshot wound, you should not respect it or take it seriously.

Remember, the Reptilians are the ones who created the New Age paradigm in the first place. "Oneness and equality for all" simply means "equal enslavement for all."

---->                  http://truthism.com

Last edited by Antaeus (2008-01-20 18:36:28)

#10 2008-01-20 18:53:06

Piece_ofnothing

http://www.robotpegasys.com/alienswfs/a … th-map.gif

According to the hollow earth theory there is a entrance leading to the center of the earth in kentucky's Mammoth cave. I live in kentucky and have been to this mammoth cave, it is the largest cave system in the world I think. Maybe it would be a good idea to orgone this area.

#11 2008-01-20 18:59:18

Antaeus

Thanks SiriArc.  The North star that our axis points toward, (Polaris?).  Do you have any visuals showing how our axis will go on to point toward another star?  I really appreciated that graphic above which you posted.  It was great!

Board footer