Noble Realms

spirituality - physics - conspiracy - philosophy - wisdom - and more...

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Noble Realms Forum is now closed. It will remain online as a searchable archive of posts spanning 3/25/04 to 2/22/08. Members may still log in to use email functions, but there will be no further posting activity. Thank you to everyone who has contributed over the years. - Tom/montalk

#1 2007-12-23 07:15:00

Insomniadmx
wordswords
Website

The Panspermia theroy and why it may be right.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panspermia

Panspermia theory states that very simple life may have been planted on planets (Earth or otherwise) via comets or meteorites. If a planet has suitable compounds, it may take the life and the evolutionary cycle starts. If Reptilians, Greys, or others are real, and they are as humanoid as they are pictured, it is likely that we are brothers from some far off father. Is the human form (Two eyes, two legs, two arms, one head, etc.) that ideal that it would be so common without us having a common ancestor? This is just a suggestion, to be taken or left.

I would imagine that most sentient extraterrestrials able to travel intergalacticly of their own free will would share more in common with computers than humans. A large chunk of almost pure computational matter would seem quite a bit more likely of a candidate to make it far enough to interact with us than a humanoid shaped reptile unless Panspermia is true. Thus, if the aliens are as people claim, Panspermia is likely the cause of our similarities. This Panspermia could've been caused by rare chances in nature, or it could've been done by a race that sought to propagate (for whatever reason).

#2 2007-12-23 16:44:13

Spi
arcane adventurer

Re: The Panspermia theroy and why it may be right.

If Reptilians, Greys, or others are real, and they are as humanoid as they are pictured, it is likely that we are brothers from some far off father.

Hi Nia!

You read montalk's articles or some topics here to know about the Lizards and the Greys?
  We are seeded to have genes from Reptilian, Grey, ET Humans and lots of other DNA.
  Earth humans have all sorts of DNA, I think it's explained in our 'Junk' DNA.

Why a bipedal form chosen for a sentient creature is not entirely sure.
My hypothesis: It's the type of physical form that helps build objects and the type of that form allows us to share our DNA (sex) with other sentient bipedal ETs.

I would imagine that most sentient extraterrestrials able to travel intergalacticly of their own free will would share more in common with computers than humans.

Meteors might play a role in seeding our bodies. Though I doubt it would be accurate enough to make entirely the composition of our bodies.

Yet, there are other factors that could of made up our body.
An advance extraterrestrial race chose to create us by their very advance knowledge of genetics.

Technology is one thing that the ETs can advance in, also genetics too.

This Panspermia could've been caused by rare chances in nature, or it could've been done by a race that sought to propagate (for whatever reason).

If you discover or heard some explanations why, that specific idea on why you might find it disturbing.

PS: That Half-Life game is sure fun. Lots of puzzles. smile

Last edited by Spi (2007-12-23 17:11:10)

Board footer