Noble Realms

spirituality - physics - conspiracy - philosophy - wisdom - and more...

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Noble Realms Forum is now closed. It will remain online as a searchable archive of posts spanning 3/25/04 to 2/22/08. Members may still log in to use email functions, but there will be no further posting activity. Thank you to everyone who has contributed over the years. - Tom/montalk

#1 2007-12-07 23:11:09

GreyCat

Scientology...does anyone KNOW this?!?

Ok, so for some fun friday night reading I sat down with a beer and surfed till I came to Scientology. I realized I didn't know much about them so I wikied them and came up with this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trementina_Base

Does anyone realize that the US GOVERNMENT traded an underground base that Scientology built for another location in New Mexico? For what reason can anyone think of would they do that other than it had some VALUE?

Very very wierd....

#2 2007-12-08 01:47:46

Pinkrlyq
Voluntary Human

Re: Scientology...does anyone KNOW this?!?

Well, I guess that's what the military is testing their Bunker Busters on!

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." ~ Mark Twain

#3 2007-12-08 14:27:34

marklar

Hmmm don't know what to make of that, although I have to say anything I read on wiki I take with a grain of salt.
And just because the government acquires or pays for something doesn't necesarilly mean it has value, remember the DOD pays thousands for toilet seats and other low dollar stuff.

If anyones interested in learning more about scientology try googling Operation Clambake.

I read dianetics back in 1985, I though it was garbage, gave it to my sister to read, I'm not sure if she ever did. Her roommate did though and she's a scientologist now..... poor girl.

#4 2007-12-08 19:50:09

druid

By the way, according  to many researchers (such as my favorite: Mike Piper), Scientology is under the control of Mossad...

#5 2007-12-08 21:01:07

GreyCat

marklar wrote:

Hmmm don't know what to make of that, although I have to say anything I read on wiki I take with a grain of salt.
And just because the government acquires or pays for something doesn't necesarilly mean it has value, remember the DOD pays thousands for toilet seats and other low dollar stuff.

Umm, thats called graft.
  The government doesn't squander money needlessly.
  Much less to a bunch of weirdo's hiding Hubbard's CD's.
  The government also isn't stupid, as they have all of us by the balls, if you haven't noticed.
  Theres something up with that. Think I will look into it...

#6 2007-12-08 22:00:06

morningsun76
the answer has been with you the whole time

According to Fritz Springmeier, they used that base to store files containing detailed records on everyone.

#7 2007-12-09 03:26:21

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/5145/tomopdx5.th.gif

L. Ron Hubbard Jr.

Scientology and all the other cults are one-dimensional, and we live in a three-dimensional world. Cults are as dangerous as drugs. They commit the highest crime: the rape of the soul.

L. Ron Hubbard Jr.

It's a very secret thing. Very powerful and very workable and very dangerous. Brainwashing is nothing compared to it. The proper term would be "soul cracking." It's like cracking open the soul, which then opens various doors to the power that exists, the satanic and demonic powers. Simply put, it's like a tunnel or an avenue or a doorway. Pulling that power into yourself through another person --and using women, especially -- is incredibly insidious. It makes Dr. Fu Manchu look like a kindergarten student. It is the ultimate vampirism, the ultimate mind-f*ck, instead of going for blood, you're going for their soul. And you take drugs in order to reach that state where you can, quite literally, like a psychic hammer, break their soul, and pull the power through. He designed his Scientology Operating Thetan techniques to do the same thing. But, of course, it takes a couple of hundred hours of auditing and mega-thousands of dollars for the privilege of having your head turned into a glass Humpty Dumpty --shattered into a million pieces.

Last edited by Bhang (2007-12-09 03:29:38)

Hyperdimensional Blogging

#8 2007-12-09 07:10:57

PhiConcept

#9 2007-12-09 07:15:13

PhiConcept

Anyone remember Lisa McPherson????

#10 2007-12-09 19:03:28

GreyCat

The more I dig on these people, the more messed up they seem. What amazes me is the AUDACITY of the organization. It's amazing what people will believe these days....

#11 2007-12-10 04:56:28

Tom Paine

Kenneth Anger, underground movie maker and author of Hollywood Babylon
referred to Scientology as "Fascism of the Mind." 
I had an experience with an acquaintance who had become a Scientologist
and it took an extreme effort of WILL to deflect his the probing techniques
he tried to use on me.  Only later did I realize what he and they were up
to.  It's pure MIND F*CK.

#12 2007-12-10 08:55:09

druid

I agree with what you say about Scientology, but do you know Kenneth Anger?
he's a crowleyian. I saw one of his films then I discovered who he is.

He's definetly not to be trusted.

He's into magick, i.e. being turned into a psychopath.

Last edited by druid (2007-12-10 08:56:00)

#13 2007-12-10 09:05:05

montalk
forum-keeper-upper
Website

Repost from a couple years ago:

----------

I've researched scientology and find it pretty sneaky. It works very well on levels easy to see and grasp by the average 3D person. Doesn't take much intelligence, insight, or wisdom to understand its principles or see its technology producing the desired results. So yes, it does work in the sense that you get what you are told to expect. It seems that is enough for members to stay members. But stopping there and not questioning the metaphysical side-effects of a cookbook guide to material and psychological success leads to glib propagation of the "It just works!" meme.

From what I've seen of it, Scientology is technology, and as such it leverages freewill, intent, and effort. It's sort of like an escalator where the process of getting on brings you to the top. An escalator just works. Most of 3D society is like a crowd of obese people barely able to make it to the top of a flight of stairs... scientology offers the escalator pathway and being able to ride it up without losing breath can be pretty amazing. If relied upon as a substitute for personal effort, insight, and discovery, the tools of Scientology do nothing about the "obesity" of the soul -- in fact it might atrophy the soul but mask this with overwhelming psychological, social, and material success. So what seems like becoming free from the matrix might actually involve the opposite, only that the first is visible while the latter is kept below the member's threshold of awareness, a trojan horse basically. Just my observations, though.

(from the Mind Controlled Celebrities Thread -- visit for more viewpoints and debate on the merits and downsides of scientology.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

#14 2007-12-11 04:11:03

ape-x
uncooperative slave

Happy to have been a part

#15 2007-12-12 02:16:17

Tom Paine

druid---yes, I knew Kenneth Anger was/is into Crowley and magick.

Montalk---my take on Scientology's escalator is that it is a slick way to gain social,
psychological and material success, without, as you pointed out, any real "work"
being done by the person on the spiritual level. 

But then that seems to describe a great majority of ambitious STS types we see
at the top of corporations and in positions of power.  Part of their "initiation"
seems to be removal of their moral compass.

Board footer