1 (edited by kangaroux 2007-11-24 04:37:25)

Topic: Dr. Gene Scott - MP3 Collections

DOWNLOAD

Another torrent is now available containing 170 talks by Gene Scott.

Description:

Here are the complete contents of 15 teaching albums by the late Dr. Gene Scott.   The original albums consisted of twelve cassette tapes each, and this present collection contains digitized MP3 versions of those original recordings, plus the original artwork from each album. These albums originally sold for $100.00 each, but are no longer available at all.   The albums included here are:

1)  Atlantis
2)  Demonology Vol 1
3)  Demonology Vol 2
4)  Great Pyramid Vol 1
5)  Mysteries of the Universe Vol 1
6)  Mysteries of the Universe Vol 2
7)  Mysteries of the Universe Vol 3
8)  Mysteries of the Universe Vol 4
9)  Mysteries of the Universe Vol 5
10  Mysteries of the Universe Vol 6
11) Mysteries of the Universe Vol 7
12) Revelation Vol 1
13) Revelation Vol 2
14) Stars
15) Spiritual Warfare Against the Kosmokratoras (2 tapes)

TOTAL: 170 recordings

DOWNLOAD

2 (edited by kangaroux 2007-11-24 04:41:26)

Re: Dr. Gene Scott - MP3 Collections

Please note that this new collection of albums is not the same as the lectures rescued from Dr. Scott's website, which was mentioned earlier on this forum and is also recommended.

Your help seeding both of these rare collections is much appreciated.

are you serious about the value of listening to gene scott?
i'm not being critical just asking in a very literal sense.

4 (edited by kangaroux 2007-11-24 20:25:50)

dougb wrote:

are you serious about the value of listening to gene scott?
i'm not being critical just asking in a very literal sense.

Most people remember Gene Scott as a crazy televangelist.    I agree that the vast majority of his material was just more Christian Sunday pastoring, which is something I don't see any value in either.

However, that being said, Dr. Scott also produced a large volume of informal talks on subjects like UFOs, Atlantis etc where he would read and teach from some of the most interesting books on those subjects.     That is the material which I feel is valuable, and which I am trying to help preserve and share.      So yes, I feel that there is some real value here -- there are real gems in this material -- even if the majority of Scott's other work was just more of the usual Christian stuff.

I keep a portable MP3 player with me in the car, and will listen to recordings when I'm driving or out walking.   I'm tired of listening to the same old music, and sometimes the more formal lecture material that I also have with me (like this collection by Manly P Hall) gets a little too dry.     Listening to Gene Scott read from "The Demonologist" or "The Case for the UFO" can be a fun and entertaining change of pace.  It may not be the most in-depth research material, but I think there is a lot of value here nonetheless.

And you can't beat the price.

he was a very intelligent and educated man. No matter what one might say regarding his arrogance he was without doubt a highly capable man.
some other sites with christian mp3 files are spiritlessons.com and oneplace.com also you might like dave emory at http://spitfirelist.com/

also, you might like

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Lk_SE37-o0Y