Noble Realms

spirituality - physics - conspiracy - philosophy - wisdom - and more...

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Noble Realms Forum is now closed. It will remain online as a searchable archive of posts spanning 3/25/04 to 2/22/08. Members may still log in to use email functions, but there will be no further posting activity. Thank you to everyone who has contributed over the years. - Tom/montalk

#16 2007-12-15 21:45:56

Nyarlathotep
Guest

Re: The many mistakes of Michael Tsarion

There is an "anti Tsarion" campaign right now. I have seen much in the past day.....why concentrated in just the past day? Very strange. This radio show, this forum, another forum.......people are posting myspace bulletins called "tsarion is a liar". Something stinks to high heaven about all of this because if any of these people debated Tsarion face to face he would eat them for lunch. Actually it would be quite pathetic and he would more than likely pitty them more than anything.

Last edited by Nyarlathotep (2007-12-15 21:46:32)

 

#17 2007-12-15 23:20:22

lyra
Naked Emperor Pointer Outer
From: my own private idaho
Registered: 2004-03-25
Website

Re: The many mistakes of Michael Tsarion

Nyarlathotep wrote:

There is an "anti Tsarion" campaign right now. I have seen much in the past day.....why concentrated in just the past day?

Gensix resurrected this - old - thread today, but that doesn't mean there is an "anti-Michael Tsarion campaign happening TODAY" per se.  This thread was started back on November 2nd.  Today is December 15th.


Nyarlathotep wrote:

Very strange. This radio show, this forum.....

Gensix, the originator of this thread, does not represent an entire forum.  Just because one person starts a thread about something doesn't mean the entire forum, in this case, over 1,400 registered users, agree with that person and what they're saying.  Let's recognize the difference.

If you had taken the time to do a search on "Michael Tsarion" using the search function on the top of the screen, you would have come up with additional threads concerning Tsarion where Noble Realm members were clearly in support of him and his research, presentations and internet writings and wanting to bring it to the attention of others.

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=4442

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=3705

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=2767

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=3224

And those are just four offhand.  His name comes up in a bunch more threads.


So don't judge an entire forum based on one poster and their opinion, or exaggerate a situation by saying all this anti-Tsarion drama was going on "today" merely because an old thread happened to be resurrected today.  Can you imagine if for instance, Noble Realms was judged solely on YOUR posts, especially in the "Dead Series" thread?   

hmm


"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

Offline

 

#18 2007-12-15 23:28:22

Nyarlathotep
Guest

Re: The many mistakes of Michael Tsarion

Mabye I should have said thread instead of forum, Im not judging the entire forum at all. Did you really get that from what I wrote? It was just a weird synchronicity that all of this happened within a day, thats all. I am in at 4 different conversations with people from around the internet about this subject, and not just because of this THREAD, but in differen places that ALL HAPPENED AT ONCE. It was just a synchronicity that I chose to express.

 

#19 2007-12-15 23:30:54

Nyarlathotep
Guest

Re: The many mistakes of Michael Tsarion

Thanks for the links, sweet. Ill use that search option more often smile

 

#20 2007-12-15 23:32:42

lyra
Naked Emperor Pointer Outer
From: my own private idaho
Registered: 2004-03-25
Website

Re: The many mistakes of Michael Tsarion

Nyarlathotep wrote:

Im not judging the entire forum at all. Did you really get that from what I wrote?

From your earlier quote.  Bolding and font size/color my own emphasis:

Nyarlathotep wrote:

There is an "anti Tsarion" campaign right now......This radio show, this forum

Last edited by lyra (2007-12-15 23:33:35)


"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

Offline

 

#21 2007-12-15 23:39:06

Nyarlathotep
Guest

Re: The many mistakes of Michael Tsarion

Also, if anyone wants to hear the the 12-12-07 coast to coast with Tsarion and you have bittorrent you can download it here for free! Excellent show, especially the ending with the little uplifting recording that George plays....absolutely hilarious

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3932192/Coa … 2.2007-zug

Also, this is what Tsarion HIMSELF has to say about the aforementioned radio show about him...Im sure he wouldnt mind me cross posting this because it cut through the bullshit. Certain people on the forum are talking about "debate"......

http://www.redicecreations.com/mtsarfor … 1518#21518

M Tsar ~ what are you people talking about when you say debate? debate with this trash who has emerged from his f*cking toilet?

do any of you know what a true "critic" really is? it appears not.

some skinflint muckslinger has a bash at a few short free webstreams and that is now regarded as criticism. he has not the dvds, and has not bought the book. that is obvious. a few errors is all he can summon to mucksling at.

he did not contact me like a decent respectful being, and ask me personally about all this. he launched a vicious online attack hoping to be somebody by slander, slander of someone who actually has achieved important things.

these vermin are a dime a dozen. they'll can spew what they want, and mucksling, and waste valuable time.

my work has been complimented by veterans in the field of research from every part of the globe. and i don't even need or require these people's endorsement, although its nice when it comes from a sincere person.

this undereducated, spluttering inarticulate christian (not) moron needs to shut his cakehole, and stop making a total idiot of himself. but being so terribly desperate for attention, this is the way ENVIOUS people go about. the only debate i'll give this pathetic specimen is with my fist.

send the creature these two articles, and ask him to comment on me, and say i'm a disinformationalist or a servant of the illuminati.

http://www.taroscopes.com/miscellanous- … apons.html

http://www.taroscopes.com/highwindowsar … arius.html

ask this genius of criticism, to show me his articles. ask him to prove he is not a servant of the secret societies that are clearly out to silence the servants of truth?

exposed, am i? the sewer rat does not even know the meaning of the word. he could not find a tit in a whore house.

Last edited by Nyarlathotep (2007-12-15 23:41:45)

 

#22 2007-12-15 23:40:39

Nyarlathotep
Guest

Re: The many mistakes of Michael Tsarion

lyra wrote:

Nyarlathotep wrote:

Im not judging the entire forum at all. Did you really get that from what I wrote?

From your earlier quote.  Bolding and font size/color my own emphasis:

Nyarlathotep wrote:

There is an "anti Tsarion" campaign right now......This radio show, this forum

ya, did you ignore the fact that I said I should have said thread instead of forum? EE gad sorry lady. Ill be sure not to step on your toes next time. wink

 

#23 2007-12-15 23:45:13

Nyarlathotep
Guest

Re: The many mistakes of Michael Tsarion

Do you have fantasies about stabbing people if they dont stick their pinky up when drinking tea, or if they put their elbows on the table? I think you need to relax, take a salt bath, unplug a bit. Bringing up the dead series thread wasnt very classy... That page is dead in the water. Are you into necromancy? lol

 

#24 2007-12-15 23:51:16

lyra
Naked Emperor Pointer Outer
From: my own private idaho
Registered: 2004-03-25
Website

Re: The many mistakes of Michael Tsarion

Nyarlathotep wrote:

[  EE gad sorry lady.

It doesn't take much for you to resort to bringing one's gender into the equation, does it?  As noted in the "Dead Series" thread, and your female-hating diatribe over there: http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic. … &p=24, posts 348 & 352. 

And you didn't "step on my toes."  I just don't like you, because I've seen what you really are in other threads.

My work is done here in this thread.  Stepping aside now.

Last edited by lyra (2007-12-15 23:51:41)


"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

Offline

 

#25 2007-12-15 23:54:00

Nyarlathotep
Guest

Re: The many mistakes of Michael Tsarion

Thanks, peace out hunny buns. Look at what tsarion wrote up there. I think he is obsessed with skinflints and sewer rats!!! WE FIGURED HIM OUT!!

Wow, I just went to your site. It says,  if you experience sycnronicities of any kind there MUST be a reason for it! Well, I experience synchronicities a LOT and they manifest in many different ways. But, you got me figured out so I guess these synchronicities dont mean much and are probably just a way for god to laugh at me because I am so unworthy and unevolved. That synchronicity of finding all the anti tsarion stuff in one day.......just getting mocked by god again I guess because I really dont have a foot in both worlds.

You should check out my post in the health thread. Ya, I am really an uncaring SOB!! You know what desteni would say.....ITS ALL WORTHLESS AND ISNT AND WILL NEVER HELP ANYONE!!! I think she deserves to be called a cunt in all honesty. You should check out my UFO blog on my myspace page.... Yep, you figured me out lyra. Got all your soldiers in a row.


Im going to really study your web page thought because I think it is highly interesting.

Last edited by Nyarlathotep (2007-12-16 00:14:36)

 

#26 2007-12-16 03:53:02

fivecatz
Member
From: Ohio
Registered: 2007-06-01

Re: The many mistakes of Michael Tsarion

Nyarlathotep wrote:

Do you have fantasies about stabbing people if they dont stick their pinky up when drinking tea, or if they put their elbows on the table? I think you need to relax, take a salt bath, unplug a bit. Bringing up the dead series thread wasnt very classy... That page is dead in the water. Are you into necromancy? lol

C'mon Nyarlathotep, that's not cool. 

As far as Michael Tsarion, for chrissakes I've read this whole thread and it makes my head hurt.  Posters are going back and forth, yay and nay, including you Nyar, and as far as Gensix, what he/she says doesn't even sound like MT at all.  I feel that Mr. Tsarion has rare cred in this day and age of "alternative teachers." 

So much of his teachings are free, but yes, he does sell books and DVDs.  So what?  And do I agree with everything he says, no, of course, not all of it.  But the man makes me think.  And that is his point.

And it never makes sense to me for someone to spend tons of energy dissing someone else online.  That spells agenda to me.  Maybe he made you angry.  The man to his credit doesn't tolerate nonsense.

For example - I have problems with the Bush administration ad infinitum.  They suck in my opinion.  But am I willing to waste my energy there?  No.

5k

Offline

 

#27 2007-12-16 04:46:25

alexsweirdlife
Member
Registered: 2007-12-12

Re: The many mistakes of Michael Tsarion

i say listen to him, take what tastes good, water it down and then swallow.  -who gives a crap what side we think hes on, cuz you'll never know.  i personally cant listen to him for too long he does this thing with his eyes real wide i just cant do it, though he was the one who told me what government means ( its root words that is) which i greatly appreciate, i think is a very big key to this puzzle of a world we live in.  Govern, ment, govern (to control) ment(the mind) i checked it its true, my question is about Freeman, from the freeman perspective, he comes off cool, buti just wonder if anyones found anything on his stuff

Offline

 

#28 2007-12-16 04:50:48

alexsweirdlife
Member
Registered: 2007-12-12

Re: The many mistakes of Michael Tsarion

u guys are crazy this is why anarchy is the only answer

Offline

 

#29 2007-12-16 05:01:15

fivecatz
Member
From: Ohio
Registered: 2007-06-01

Re: The many mistakes of Michael Tsarion

alexsweirdlife,

  In my opinion, I'm all for autonomy, but as far as anarchy, has it ever worked even for brief periods?  I think of anarchy as an interim between two worlds.  I haven't personally experienced anarchy, but it doesn't feel pleasant or sound smart.  Sorry.  I will concede that it could be a necessary evil.

   

Cheers,

5k

Offline

 

#30 2007-12-16 07:34:24

nexus
fool
From: Australia
Registered: 2007-04-07
Website

Re: The many mistakes of Michael Tsarion

The tone of Tsarion's denunciations of Gensix is disgraceful.   No matter what knowlege MT has about the history of the world it won't be worth a dime if he doesn't neutralise the poisons of resentment, revenge and retaliation from his consciousness.  He will re- incarnate with his venom intact and all his intellectual knowlege gone.  His facts and figures won't have done him the slightest good.  Regardless of who Tsarion works for, the left handed path is the path of intellectual pride.  If he doesn't see anything wrong with his comments about Gensix [at least after the fact] then he is spiritually blind to his own inner orientation and any real progress on the path will have to wait for that insight.

Last edited by nexus (2007-12-16 10:21:12)

Offline

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson