Topic: Rama

He has helped two of my close friends a lot, powerful guy...

Email: rama@evernewjoy.net

Services:

* Private healing sessions by phone or Skype

* Teleconferences

* Remote sessions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Great Beings,

The battle of planet Earth is not in the physical plane.

The battle is in the astral plane, where your emotional body, your body of light resides!

A simple proof is this:

The people of the United States have no visible force hitting them in the physical, telling them not to protest against Bush, or against gas prices, or against injustice, and yet most of the nation does nothing to repair its image in the eyes of the global population.

Everyone ***knows*** something is wrong, but most people are not doing anything to fix it!

Why not?

Because EMOTIONALLY, in the astral plane, the people of the United States and also the whole world have been under constant attack so that the people would be physically submissive.

~~~

Emotional Light Body Abuse Results in Feeling like a Slave

People who are emotionally beaten down become slaves, because they do not feel that they deserve better!

They feel worthless.

They FEEL like slaves, so they become slaves.

The people of the world, by and large, have been emotionally destroyed.

~~~

Depression is caused by Emotional Body Destruction

Literally, many people have had their emotional bodies of light nearly completely destroyed.

This results in depression and a feeling of not having any energy.

~~~

Chronic Fatigue

MOST CASES OF CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME ARE NOT BECAUSE OF A PHYSICAL ISSUE.

MOST CASES OF CHRONIC FATIGUE ARE BECAUSE THE PERSON'S ASTRAL BODY OF LIGHT HAS BEEN NEARLY DESTROYED.

The astral body POWERS the physical body, the astral body is the Shakti-power of the physical body.

When the astral body is damaged or destroyed, the person feels very weak physically, and like they HAVE NO ENERGY.

Healing the astral body restores energy and prevents reoccurence of the formerly "chronic" fatigue.

~~~

Self-Terminator Gene in the Astral Body

I noticed a trend with my clients and the people I have observed all my life.

I call it the self-terminator gene.

You have perhaps heard of it in relation to crop seeds.

The major companies that sell genetically modified crop seeds, like corn for example, put a self-terminating gene in the seed.

This self-terminating gene causes the seed to self destruct after one life cycle, so that the farmer must buy new seeds from the major company and thus pay more money.

This is because the seeds that are shedded from the original crop have already terminated themselves.

THE PEOPLE OF THIS WORLD WERE CODED IN THEIR ASTRAL BODIES TO SELF DESTRUCT WHENEVER THEY REACHED CERTAIN LEVELS OF HIGHER FREQUENCY.

This results in people being locked down, at the baseline of just basic SURVIVAL, and near total depression.

People feel that they simply cannot rise to higher states of joy and are locked in misery.

See exhibit A: THE HUMAN RACE HAS BEEN LOCKED IN MISERY!

Why? Because of this terminator gene, in large part.

How it works:

Your astral body vibrates at higher frequencies of energy as you get happier, think positive thoughts, meditate, or otherwise raise your emotional state to greater heights than plain misery.

But for most people on the planet, WHENEVER THE ASTRAL BODY RISES IN FREQUENCY, THE SELF-TERMINATOR GENE ACTIVATES AND REDUCES THE ASTRAL BODY BACK DOWN TO ZERO.

Here is an example of how this would feel:

You were feeling tired or depressed, and then something happens that makes you really happy.

You start to feel really good, and you start to feel happy and express the joys you remember perhaps from childhood.

THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU FEEL UTTERLY DEPRESSED AGAIN, HOPELESS, LOST AND DAZED.

This is the instant the self-terminator gene would have activated and reduced your healing astral body back to zero.

I HAVE REMOVED THIS SELF-TERMINATOR  ASTRAL BODY CODE FROM THE HUMAN RACE, INCLUDING YOU WHO READ THIS.

So you are safe now, but please remember, we the gods and goddesses and the lightworkers are fighting a war that is NOT in the physical plane, it is in the astral plane of emotions!

~~~

Signs that the Astral Body is still not Healed

If you ever feel depression, or feel unaccountable sadness, or a sudden feeling of heaviness, these are symptoms that your astral body is still not being properly reconstructed through all my efforts to heal you, the people of planet Earth.

You may notice a sudden dense feeling on the top of your head, or a sudden trapped feeling.

You may also feel TIRED all the time, for no apparent reason.

IF YOU FEEL TIRED A LOT OF THE TIME FOR NO GOOD REASON, then it is probably that your astral body of emotions is not properly reconstructing.

If you have trouble expressing your emotions, or feel that you have too many of them and they are chaotic,

ASTRAL BODY REPROGRAMMING WILL HELP YOU TO HEAL THESE ISSUES AND MANY OTHERS!

If you are interested in working with me to help heal your astral body, please contact me at loveandjoy4all@gmail.com .

You can also visit my website at evernewjoy.net

~~~

Astral Body Enlightenment is Bodily Enlightenment

The astral body is the LIGHT OF THE PHYSICAL BODY.

AS YOU ENLIGHTEN YOUR ASTRAL BODY AND FEEL JOYFUL POSITIVE EMOTIONS, YOU WILL TURN YOUR WHOLE PHYSICAL BODY TO LIGHT!!!

Joyful people shine, happy people shine, and have tremendous energy.

If you want tremendous energy, you need to REPROGRAM your astral body, to BE joyful, complete, and happy!

This is not hard at all!

~~~

Becoming Immune to EMF's from Modern Technology

Your astral body has a correspondance with electricity, and as you strengthen your body, EMF's, and computers, and radio signals, satellite signals, and mobile phone radiation will CEASE TO BOTHER YOU.

This all happens through astral body reprogramming.

~~~

ASTRAL BODY REPROGRAMMING

I can work with you on a one on one basis to recode your astral body, and I will also soon have a teleconference on this subject.

If you want to sign up in advance for the teleconference, I will send more information about the date as it gets closer.

I would love to work with you because as I observe your astral body codes, I can see what else might be in the human astral body that was put into you against your will, so that I can remove it and put in the codes of ever new joy, and ever greater beauty.

I would never code you directly, I always work with your highest self!

WORKING WITH YOU HELPS ME TO HELP ALL OF HUMANITY!

As I discover and develop healing technologies for your astral body, they will have INSTANT HEALING RESULTS.

Instant healing occurs as your emotions clear up and you feel happy and joyful and ENERGIZED, literally, ELECTRIFIED.

If you are interested in a session, please email me at loveandjoy4all@gmail.com!

You can also read more about my other services below:

~~~

Body Activation Techniques!

My wish is to enable you to heal yourselves, and give you simple and powerful body activation techniques so that you can evolve yourself as deep into infinite joy and physical beauty as you wish to go!

I use a system of body activations in which you use your power of feeling to super-activate your body's organs. There is a major organ for every energy center of the body, and I have found that the more you focus on feeling an organ the more you activate its higher potentials.

First of all you restore physical health, but you can also SUPER ACTIVATE an organ and develop its higher levels of functionality.

Now matter what your goals are, no matter where you are in your evolutionary journey toward greater joy, the techniques I want to share with you can help you to reach even greater heights!

You can reach me at loveandjoy4all@gmail.com for more information about my services, or to schedule a private session, or express your interest in the group healing sessions I will be offering via teleconferencing.

If you know anyone who you feel might benefit from what you have read so far, please forward this message to them!

~~~

I WISH TO SERVE YOU WITH PRIVATE SESSIONS BY PHONE!

We can work on any area of the healing of your being that you like! We can focus on activating the various bodily organs, or we can use some other healing modality that you prefer. I will work with your spiritual self to help determine how best to assist you.

If you do not feel you need healing, but are simply looking to enhance your spiritual practice or increase your physical beauty, the body activation techniques I use can help further along in your eternal evolutionary adventure!

In my private sessions I offer:

1. A two hour phone session. These sessions are about YOU, and whatever you wish to focus on!

2. I will work with you on whatever your chosen goals are for your life.

3. I will be giving you simple techniques that will give you EXPERIENCES of the joy and majesty of your multidimensional body.

4. I will offer you FREE on-going support via email after our private session.

5. I will be acting as a friend for you in your life adventure toward your chosen goals.

6. In subsequent private sessions we can continue to build on what you experienced and felt in the first session, and I can share with you more of the body activations.

7. There are SO MANY different body activations through which you can experience a different aspect of your joyous multidimensional being.  In private sessions with you, I will introduce the body activations in the order that will optimize your ability to experience greater and greater joy, physical beauty, and health!

If you want more information about the private sessions I offer please email me at loveandjoy4all@gmail.com .

I request a $200 monetary offering for each one and half to two hour private session. Your monetary offering enables me to continue my cosmic and planetary work, by engaging in a method of earning money that I absolutely love and that enables me to help you! I would love to offer my services for free, but I also want to make my living by helping people to help themselves!

Please tell people about me! If you feel they would benefit from working with me in private sessions please give them my email or forward this message to them!

~~~

TELECONFERENCES

Are you interested in attending group healing workshops with me via teleconference calls?

Together we will raise each other's vibrations and bless the whole world as I share with you everything I have learned as I have worked to heal the planet and the cosmos!

If you are interested in experiencing a group healing session with me in the form of a teleconference, please email me at loveandjoy4all@gmail.com  and mention that you are interested in attending a teleconference.

I will be sending out more information about my upcoming teleconference soon!

~~~

Please Spread the Word about Me and My Work!

Please forward this to anyone who you think might benefit from it!

Please also forward this to anyone who you think might like to work with me in private session, or who might want to attend one of my teleconference calls!

Ever new joy is for everyone!

It is our true nature!

Ramanathan Iyer

~~~

Testimonials Regarding My Services:

"I would like to share this with you all, because he reminded me the ways to activate and feel my Immortality body codes again, to feel the beauty.

I felt sensational and in a continuous blissful state the whole day. my voice changed to a youthful tone, I could not stop smiling and giggling, these codes activated the Powerful Goddess in me, I felt my body energies accelerate and change to a youthful state.

I still feel connected to everything on mother earth and now know how to feed from the fountain of youth,

WOW what an experience,
I have the power to activate the big red in us all.

I truly recommend a session.

Thanks Rama!!
Looking forward to the next one smile "

- Goddess Sofia (Divine Goddess)

See what she is up to at lightworkers.org  !

~~~

"He helped me completely revamp my body and bring me back to my original creation and highest self.  I have never felt this way before.  He stressed the importance of the Goddess energy, the body temple, and being my highest self.  He gave me codes and energies I have never experienced before, and his work put my energy through the roof, reaching the highest levels of Creation I have ever felt.  I have been astounded."

- Michele Denman

Want to get spiritual guidance from a goddess?

Check her out at micheledenman.com

~~~

"I have received healing and guidance from Rama before and am always overwhelmed by his accuracy and acute levels of truth that emerge from such love. Through Rama's deep insight into the levels of our wonderful vessels I was able to open doorways into myself that I had not experienced in a long time. There are few who don't come from the wisdom of books but channel from the true depth of their being. Rama is one such being. Thank you Rama. You are a high level integrator of the spirit, a gifted healer and I thank you from my heart for all that you have done for me and of course us all. We love you."

- Mark Stearn

Interested in soul readings? Contact Mark Stearn at:
http://freewebs.com/marksoul/

~~~

If you want more information about my services, please visit my site at evernewjoy.net email me at loveandjoy4all@gmail.com  !