Noble Realms

spirituality - physics - conspiracy - philosophy - wisdom - and more...

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Noble Realms Forum is now closed. It will remain online as a searchable archive of posts spanning 3/25/04 to 2/22/08. Members may still log in to use email functions, but there will be no further posting activity. Thank you to everyone who has contributed over the years. - Tom/montalk

#1 2007-10-14 20:56:27

Jerryf25

Report on recovering from mind control

Hi,

I put a report online with excerpts from my self-deprogramming journals and comments on the methods I used.

Part 1

Introduction
Chronology
School Days
San Jose Abduction
1965 Hospital Visit
Internal Structures
Career and Goals

Part 2

Interference with Deprogramming
Self-Deprogramming
Afterward
Recommended Reading

#2 2007-10-14 22:27:47

Shoogie

Re: Report on recovering from mind control

Thank you

My People Were Fair And Had Sky In Their Hair...But Now They're Content To Wear Stars On Their Brows

-Tyrannosaurus rex

#3 2007-10-15 22:41:57

lyra
Naked Emperor Pointer Outer
Website

Jerry's emailed with me on the side, and I've raved about his write up to him there, but I wanted to say on the forum for everybody else that his write up is an important read for any abductee, no matter what the source.  Jerry's write up deals with negative programming commands - which all abductees seem to have - and how "They" are messing with abductees not only to derail them in life, but also to steer them onto negative, undesirable time lines.  This is something most people in the world are not talking about, "woo woo" researchers included, because most are completely unaware of "timelines" or don't believe in it or understand it.  So Jerry's coming from a solutions-oriented angle, which is what the abduction research community really needs right now, sharing what he's done in his own case to undo his negative programming commands and how he's trying to work to create new and improved time lines for himself.  And, he's putting his work out there for free, to help people.  Even more commendable!  So congrats to Jerry for the effort involved in writing this and sharing it with people.  Everybody check it out if you're an abductee............or even if you're just a victim of abuse some how, verbally and emotionally beat up by people who've squashed you down in life.  I'm sure it'll help with that too.

Last edited by lyra (2007-10-15 22:45:13)

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

#4 2007-10-16 00:11:50

montalk
forum-keeper-upper
Website

Thanks for posting this, Jerry. I found this report to be right on the mark. Your advice about self-deprogramming covers all the essential bases including not getting too wrapped up in searching for dark activities to the exclusion of living a more positive life.

Lyra has mentioned previously, and I know this to be absolute fact from my own experiences, that these posthypnotic commands are also being broadcast remotely to program the mind as one sleeps. It may even be possible for one part of your mind to be programmed while another part continues dreaming. Combined with computer-automation (speech synthesizers or recordings) this would remove logistical limitations on how many people can be reached. And if the programming process is enhanced with remote-viewing feedback, the commands can be deeply customized to squelch impending positive life growth.

Regardless, your method of self-deprogramming should identify and disarm many of these commands. Even if one has never actually been programmed or abducted, this method probably works for uprooting subconscious issues that were planted there through emotionally traumatic life experiences. Very good stuff, hopefully it will reach those who can apply it successfully.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

#5 2007-10-21 02:39:02

Goof

I was looking over your timeline of events, and then decided to look into the history of Louis Jolyon West, and where he was during the time.  I found out he wasn't even in your state when the events occured, he was in Oklahoma.  He didn't move to the LA area until 1969.

"Dr. West came to UCLA to become director of the Nueropsychiatric
Institure and chair of the Department of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences in 1969.
He was with us twenty years until his death January 2, 1999 at age 74."

Refrence Link: http://www.english.ucla.edu/ucla1960s/7 … agano4.htm

"West moved to UCLA in 1969 to become director of the NPI and
chair of the Department of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences."

Refrence Link: http://www.today.ucla.edu/1999/990127farewell.html

p.s. - I'm not trying to discredit you.  I just like to verify things.  Maybe it was just a guy who looked like him?

Last edited by Goof (2007-10-21 02:47:59)

#6 2007-10-24 17:40:09

Jerryf25

Goof wrote:

"I was looking over your timeline of events, and then decided to look into the history of Louis Jolyon West, and where he was during the time.  I found out he wasn't even in your state when the events occured, he was in Oklahoma.  He didn't move to the LA area until 1969.
. . .
West moved to UCLA in 1969 to become director of the NPI and
chair of the Department of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences."

Refrence Link: http://www.today.ucla.edu/1999/990127farewell.html

Thanks, this is good data to know.

In the report I was careful to include several cautionary statements about how I do not necessarily accept the results of my memory work as actual physical fact.  In my session notes I was essentially recording the images and words that my mind presented to me.

During memory work, different events that have something in common can sometimes get mixed in together.

His killing of the elephant Tusko at the Oklahoma zoo with an LSD overdose occurred in 1962.

I did some Internet checking for West’s activities during the 1960s and found only one reference indicating that he might have been in California before his 1969 official appointment to UCLA:

“In the 1960s, West could also be found in the Haight-Ashbury section of San Francisco, conducting more LSD experiments, this time within the hippie community.”
http://www.freedommag.org/english/LA/issue02/page12.htm

The youthful looking photo of West at this website stimulated a lot of images/memories for me.
http://psychiatry.ouhsc.edu/arc/West_Page.htm

#7 2007-10-24 20:02:50

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Speaking of mind control, listen to these assholes! I can't believe this is in the open. They act like they would like to do these things but as all these shows fail to mention they are doing these things!

No wonder people think they are under mind control ... they are!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEoqBX1Z4zo

Last edited by Bhang (2007-10-24 20:06:31)

Hyperdimensional Blogging

#8 2007-10-24 22:30:12

Tinker

No wonder people think they are under mind control ... they are!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEoqBX1Z4zo

Last edited by Bhang (Today 15:06:31)
   THIS SHOW IS SATIRE!!!    It took me a minute but this is a spoof of the real shows on T.V.  Loved the one about calling up cival war re enactors to support the troops.
                                                                   Tinker

#9 2007-10-24 23:14:23

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

I know it's satire but it is a double edged sword.

Maybe if the academic level of Americans was higher I'd laugh at the show. This is softening up the minds of the youth  solidifying around them like walls of a cage. They did it with the UPC labels and will do the same with the chip.

Hyperdimensional Blogging

#10 2008-01-24 16:05:53

Jerryf25

I made some changes to the report including:

1.  Late last year added a new section to Part 2:

“How Accurate Are These Memories?”

Some excerpts:

My session notes basically record whatever came up in my mind. Passing judgment on the verifiability of images and words coming into consciousness was not part of the process. However, clarification was.
. . .

Dr. William Baldwin, who conducted nearly 6,000 regression therapy sessions, concluded that “Thoughts, desires and behaviors of an attached entity are experienced as the person’s own thoughts, desires and behaviors.” (Healing Lost Souls, p. 16)

. . .

“Both mine and Stephanie Relfe’s procedures for reviewing programming incidents are partly derived from scientology.  Anything derived from scientology should be viewed with a healthy skepticism.”

= = = =

I added two lists from Create Your Own Reality: A Seth Workbook by Nancy Ashley. Her lists of pleasant incidents to remember can be used to improve memory skills or to put oneself back in a positive state after looking at unpleasant memories.

Jerry

Board footer