Re: David Wilcock: Free Video Seminar

SiriArc, you "said" it man! 

I think the point of all this is:

nexus (and some other people) doesn't like Ra. mad

Poffo (and some other people) likes Ra. smile

David Wilcock.....REALLY LIKES Ra! big_smile

All this back-and-forth crazyness is making me sick.  I don't wanna go out like this.  I've never had a "battle" with anyone like this on a forum before and I find it unfortunate now that I have willingly put myself in this situation.  Learning is (supposed to be) fun! wink

To our higher selves isn't this all just Fooling around anyway?

I think I'm finally starting to glimpse the nexus of a bunch of current themes and synchs in my life as of late.  Thanks for the help.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y72/1Eagle1/chrysalis.jpghttp://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y72/1Eagle1/butterfly.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y72/1Eagle1/diamond.jpghttp://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y72/1Eagle1/shuttlecloud202007.jpg

Well, I've watched the videos finally and yea... *thumbs up* wink

"Beyond the stars a new world awaits me now" - Wintersun

34 (edited by nexus 2008-02-08 22:41:09)

Poffo wrote:

SiriArc, you "said" it man! 

I think the point of all this is:

nexus (and some other people) doesn't like Ra. mad

Poffo (and some other people) likes Ra. smile

David Wilcock.....REALLY LIKES Ra! big_smile

All this back-and-forth crazyness is making me sick.  I don't wanna go out like this.  I've never had a "battle" with anyone like this on a forum before and I find it unfortunate now that I have willingly put myself in this situation.  Learning is (supposed to be) fun! wink

To our higher selves isn't this all just Fooling around anyway?

I think I'm finally starting to glimpse the nexus of a bunch of current themes and synchs in my life as of late.  Thanks for the help.

Hi Poffo,

Your desire to put an end to the conflict you're feeling by discussing "Ra" etc with me is admirable and shows that you value peace.  Personally i haven't had a war mentality in my interactions with you.  Also, i don't believe our higher- Selves would consider the issues we've been discussing as impertinent.  I honestly don't believe we are fooling around by critically examining the subject or, for that matter, analysing our own interaction with each other.  Minus any negative energies, the exchange is potentially valuable to both of us and to all interested observers.

So if you've finished with this thread then i respect your decision and your reasons for that.  Personally i don't feel that my posting or our related interactions are out of place on this thread.  They're perfectly relevent.  Like everyone else, i found this thread at the top of the pile and followed the links to the interviews.  I've read the positive appraisals here and the cautionary advice for discernment.  I exercised my discernment and posted my perception here as my contribution to the discussion.  And there are still questions arising from Montalk's reply to me and your last post that are worth a reply.  I don't seek to resolve the whole thing by doing so, or to give offense, but i will reply to those.

And thankyou too Poffo.

I think that if a person persisted in denying a well established a-priori like the Sun will appear above the Eastern horizon tomorrow morning, barring bad weather, that I would simply not debate the issue in preference of letting him believe his own eyes when the morning event arises again.

Anything faith based and intuitively known as well, with some degree of scientific evidence present incomplete in its entirety, should be open for discussion.  Those who will not discuss these things tend to have an investment in what they believe. If it is simply not wanting to go on because of the feeling of being ill prepared for such an endeavor, politely withdrawing is fine.

A Christian friend of mine said that he did have proof presented to him when I challenged the claim that the Bible is filled only with words that came directly from G_D.  He wouldn't go any further.  So I guess I was left to imagine he was visited by an Angel or G_D.  This present life wave of humanity has enough of its own karma to deal with.  Why should we enmesh ourselves into that of other beings with-out the human family?  Such as the pleiadiens, ra, or whoever? 

Isbener Aldane says:  " I raise my eyes toward the stars, from which help will come to me, but I always follow the star which guides my interior. "

I like this one too.  Even though I'm not sure I understand it completely: 

"Lo, warrior!  now the cross of Red
Points to the grave of the mighty dead:
Within it burns a wondrous light.
To chase the spirits that love the night.
That lamp shall burn unquenchably
Until the eternal doom shall be."
"No earthly flame blazed e'er so bright." --  Sir Walter Scott

Good judgement comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgement.
----------------------------------------------------------
You have to believe in the impossible in order to become.