Noble Realms

spirituality - physics - conspiracy - philosophy - wisdom - and more...

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Noble Realms Forum is now closed. It will remain online as a searchable archive of posts spanning 3/25/04 to 2/22/08. Members may still log in to use email functions, but there will be no further posting activity. Thank you to everyone who has contributed over the years. - Tom/montalk

#61 2008-02-20 16:39:15

nexus
fool
From: Australia
Registered: 2007-04-07
Website

Re: David Wilcock

These replies are completely impersonal Sowelu and, considering i asked for "Ra's" views i will assume your explorations confirm "Ra".   I'll bounce some of them off whatever reflections of "Ra" i see in your reply. 

Sowelu wrote:

I will venture a reply from my own intense explorations, take or leave as you will.

There is only One Truth or One Being, One Source of Life. Eventually... all life streams must realize this in order to "go home". What appears to be "oblivion" to us is merely a recycling... to start again. What appears to be a "new" being formed from a nebulous pool of darkness... is simply the One Life once again taking on a matrix of consciousness "just like" that which chose oblivion last time. A new face, a new name, a new era, a new planet even... it matters not. It is the same sea of potential striving to go home. Since it is derived from, borne of love... it will eventually (and we have eternity) return to love.

So again... eventually, all points of individuation return to source by choice, with awareness, in love... love for all of itself.

The STS path appears to be the more difficult yet any return to Source requires it be explored to its conclusion... incidentally. Perhaps not in "his" or "her" particular human incarnation, but for the soul supporting those individuated lives, yes. As much as we talk of fearing it... that fear makes it us. And do you notice how difficult your life is as you seek unity and harmony, love and enlightenment? STS is inherent in STO. STO is inherent in STS. There can be no other reality, in truth. They are two polarities of One Being.

First to your first bolded statement above.  Sowelu, there is something very real and tangible lost when a soul is lost.  Oblivion is not as you say "merely a recycling", to start again with a "new face, a new name, a new era, and perhaps a new planet... it matters not."   It does matter because something unique goes to oblivion.  Firstly what is lost?  If it happened to you or i, what would be lost if we had to start again?  Everything we are in our soul awareness would be gone.  The best (in memory) and the worst.  All self- awareness, all memories, all friends, everything gone.  This oblivion (at judgement) does not just happen to arch fiends in demonic astral worlds.  It happens to little old ladies and gents who have simply failed to become who they really are within an alloted time.  Their vital energies have been spent during aeons of human pursuits which did not reflect their divine identity.  Many of these people, when faced with the choice of an even lower, denser, sub- human existence or the cancellation of soul identity, will choose death.  The karmic responsibilities inherent in continuing at an even lower level of life cannot be contemplated and soul cancellation is chosen.  During a collosal lifespan, karma has continued to present people with more and more limitation (less and less choice) until only that final choice (as a human being) is available at judgement.  The lowest percentile of earth's evolutions will face that choice at the end of this incarnation.  Their final choice available will be either to accept a sub-human status in a lower world or accept soul death.... whichever...  it is the last choice as a human soul.  Judgement is a part of the 'harvest'.  Wilcock says the illuminati will be gone.  It will be more than that.

If the cancellation of personal identity is chosen, how do they "start again"?  It's more difficult than you suppose.  The "Sisyphic Round" is entered again.  The elemental consciousness (that was the soul but is now transmuted energy) is put through the lower kingdoms (over aeons) to evolve through the mineral, plant, and vertebrate kingdoms until finally, individual soul status is again bestowed upon human form.  During those evolutionary stages, the elemental consciousness of course has no memory as a prior human lifestream.  It just knows that it is a plant or a moth or a school of fish or a mongoose or wilderbeast having experiences on the earth plane.  The process hardly bears description in a sentence, but "merely a recycling" doesn't cover it too well. (See the 'Myth of Sisyphus' to get an idea of the unthinkable possibilities.)  Eventual success is never guaranteed where human freewill is concerned.

Sowelu also wrote "STS is inherent in STO.  STO is inherent in STS.  There can be no other reality, in truth.  They are two polarities of One Being."

The two real polarities of the One being are actually complimentary.  They are not the dualistic oppositional forces however they are defined.... good STO / evil STS.   The complimentary forces of yin/yang do not rely on "relative good and evil" for creative juice.  Given "Ra's scheme, i believe he seeks to distort the whole issue because evil is "essential" in his distorted teaching on balance and on density graduation.  It is easy to see both STO and STS tendencies in ourselves and in most individuals.  But i believe the extrapolation into the macrocosm of what we see in the microcosm is problematic.  Anyone might say that if duality can be seen in ourselves then ipso facto it must be in the "One" because nothing is outside of the "One".  It might seem that cut and dried.  But the problem arises in projecting the polarities we find in ourselves onto the Supreme Being and deducing that these must be the true nature of true being. "Ra"s modern rendition of these issues looks to me, very much like an ancient attempt to distort cosmic truth.  The idea that God is both STS and STO has that ring of familiarity to me.  Where have i heard that before? 

The allegorical serpent in the garden of eden, successfully tempted Adam and Eve with the fruit from the tree of knowledge (of "relative good and evil"). The serpent insisted that if only Adam and Eve would eat the fruit (experience "relative good and evil" or "duality consciousness") that they would be wise as God.  Paraphrased, the serpent said..."This "duality" is God's "true nature" and He is denying you this essential knowledge of God".  The serpent said "You will not surely die".  The inner- guide warned us (Adam and Eve) against the STS experience (because obviously it wasn't an essential part of true nature) but we didn't listen.  We accepted the serpent's logic.  We misqualified the light and fell into duality consciousness.... a death vibration. 

We're still dealing with the sense of separation which resulted from that original decision and the millions of like decisions made since then.  We are still here on earth trying to atone..... making the best  decisions we can every day to transcend "duality consciousness".  Now "Ra" steps up to the plate, not to insist that we choose STS/evil but to make the case for it's essentiality just in case we want to.  I hear "Ra" saying .... "God's true nature is dual .... both STS and STO.... choose either one as your path.....  if you choose STS you can sort out the details later at 6th Density if you so choose".  And "Ra" comforts those who might be vacillating... "reversing one's polarity from negative to positive at 6th Density is quite easy because of the total wisdom of the STS entity".  Can he be serious?  Wherever "Ra" imagines 6th Density negative to be i don't know (it can't possibly be anything but the lower astral plane) but it has nothing whatever to do with spiritual levels of Self or spiritual planes.  What could "Ra" possibly mean by "the total wisdom of the 6d neg entity" which (wisdom) makes a change of polarity "easy" at 6D?  Is "Ra" suggesting the neg entity leaps into 6D positive?  From the depths of STS depravity he "easily" becomes the buddha?

Sowelu wrote:

Benevolent male God is married to a Dragon-Like, Life-Sucking, She-Devil, eternally. Tyrannical Malevolent seeming Reptilian Masculine Monster God is married to Deeply Compassionate, Wise, Unconditionally Loving and ever Comforting Benevolent Divine Mother of All.

The original polarities of God are different from relative good and evil and of course different from your own description of uncomplimentary opposites.  Although that description is considered du jour, the true nature of God is beyond that.  Before the "fall" into duality consciousness the earth was perfect and we walked in the light of love.  After the "fall" our perceptions became more and more clouded and we brought forth imperfect forms including strange anthropomorphic gods.  The above characterisation of the ONE is a projection of our own duality consciousness onto God and is unrepresentative of inner reality.  It is a description of appearances at the fringe.  Appearances are eternally wed to nothing.

sowelu wrote:

We are borne of this. All of us, every one.

We are not borne of such a God.  We have birthed that image ourselves.  It is stillborn and only the light of reality can transform it.   

sowelu wrote:

There is nothing that exists that we are not capable of ourselves. There is nothing that can be conceived that we have not birthed. Somewhere, somewhen, somehow. It is all of us.

True we are capable of anything.  But each individual births their own conceptions.  For them only, we are personally responsible.

Last edited by nexus (2008-02-20 17:08:11)

Offline

 

#62 2008-02-20 16:57:51

nexus
fool
From: Australia
Registered: 2007-04-07
Website

Re: David Wilcock

titmouse_ wrote:

Good post Sowelu!

STO
____  = 1

STS

STO
------  = 2
STS

titmouse wrote:

Situational forces create crisis; crisis create opportunities; opportunity presents free-will choice; choice defines a path; paths lead to situational forces. All paths lead to source.

Why cant we express our freewill and create without the crisis of oppositional forces? We can
Why can't opportunities be present without crisis?  They can.
Being who we are defines a path of being.  It does.
Why are external oppositional points of reference essential for the path?  They're not.
The path of the externalisation of the Word leads to source.  That is not "all paths".

"Ra's" axioms are illusions woven to convince us of the essential nature of evil/STS.

titmouse wrote:

The illusion is that we can hold our autonomy in the face of situational forces. Best to be aware, and forgiving!

We have autonomy as sovereign Suns of God.

Offline

 

#63 2008-02-20 19:37:27

Natural Mystic
is
From: aworld w/out invisible borders
Registered: 2005-06-09
Website

Re: David Wilcock

http://www.dancingshakina.com/yin-yang-elements-resize_ex.jpg


"Beyond the stars a new world awaits me now" - Wintersun

Offline

 

#64 2008-02-20 20:35:32

Sowelu
Member
Registered: 2005-06-26

Re: David Wilcock

nexus wrote:

These replies are completely impersonal Sowelu and, considering i asked for "Ra's" views i will assume your explorations confirm "Ra".

My apologies, nexus, I led you to an incorrect assumption. My bad.

I shared knowing derived from personal experience. Not conscious mind experiences of intellectualizing, but viscerally real, whole consciousness exploration. I'm a nut like that. I have no interest in someone else's interpretation of God or Life or all, I'm perfectly capable of exploring it all for myself and extracting every last ounce of value, meaning and potential out of that. Or so I always think... before the shit hits the fan and I wish I could die. Again. Likely has something to do with who I really am, that being inexhaustably willing to die a new death every day, curious and eager to bring here to this gorgeous blue pearl what exists in wholeness in truth. Because here sure could use it. Or so I often believe.

I don't really care for intellectual debates about that which the limited mind knows nothing. So I go get the experience instead. From it, I know. It's amazing and glorious and scary as all get out sometimes, but it's the only way to live, for me.

And all of this, I thought, was supposed to support me in conversations just like this, but it never does. Instead, I end up placing my juicy nuggets of hard-earned wisdom gained through perilous journeys to the edge of sanity and existence...  in the hands of a wonderful but limited tool, the human mind - mine and others' - and it rips my knowing to shreds. And that hurts. Ouch. But it's my own doing.

So instead I'll say, "When you're done standing on the shore looking at that water, analyzing it with your microscope, smelling it, tasting just a tiny bit, examining the wild life therein, formulating theories and every which way not entering it...  jump in! smile

The water's fine. And you might just finally put that nagging bunch of questions to rest."


Everything is personal. That's the point. BE it. Then talk about it. If you insist on objective reality, you've chosen not to live. You keep life - your life - at a distance. Just enough to stay safe (the irony is that you feel the least safe this way, utterly and always sensing danger in every direction). It's a completely understandable choice and one I'm sure I've made more times than I could count. I know, I know... the mind insists it is experiencing. I know, I know...

Welcome to the labyrinth of hell that is the human mind fueled by fear. By the way, the pit in which it sits is pain. They're intimately intertwined and reside just at that water's edge...

Peaceful tidings to you, these are indeed difficult times to be conscious here.
Sowelu


"The most important decision you have to make is whether you live in a hostile or friendly universe."
~ Albert Einstein

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes. ~Marcel Proust

The evolution of humanity is an evolution of the heart. The path is through the heart.

Offline

 

#65 2008-02-20 20:41:25

titmouse_
Kosmic MountainGoat
From: Shores of Lake Titikaka
Registered: 2006-05-26

Re: David Wilcock

neXus, are you saying that we live in an unbalanced reality? Altruism would be at the root of STO; it can be argued that pure altruism does not exist--that any action that freely serves others is in fact self-serving; the one who gives receives far more than they give, therefore altruism transforms into an STS action when looked at within this context. Similarity, an STS action ultimately serves others within the context of common good. Ex. Jessie James robs a train and shoots a Pinkerton officer in the leg. Result- the local community is infused with new economic activity; Pinkerton hires additional employees; the injured officer gains bragging rights for facing such dangers, receives worker's compensation and medical care; Wells Fargo's stock drops and Rochester Medical School increases its admissions quota for new medical students, increasing it's profit margin and trains one more doctor to serve society. By Jessie James acting in an STS capacity he created an STO result. Some would argue that banks better serve society than doctors; others would argue that bankers create situational forces that result in increased crime and health issues.

Context is what establishes meaning; historical points in time uniquely define context, therefore, STO and STS are significant to space-time and context is relative. My conclusion would fall towards balance.  Please explain how human intentions in our perceivable reality could be imbalanced at a ratio of 2:1. This is the context for which we are discussing STO/STS from my POV.

Last edited by titmouse_ (2008-02-20 20:43:25)


Fun fact: Great Tits are common in Europe

To know love is to know trust; to know oneself is to know truth
~~carefulcarpenter


1+1=1

Offline

 

#66 2008-02-21 00:02:32

Poffo
Member
Registered: 2005-12-20

Re: David Wilcock

Ok...

STS and STO are illusions and they are only real insofar as we exist in some aspect of finite reality.

Nature (Mother) exists in an STS/STO polar relationship, yet on a whole it can be seen as STO because all the interweaving factors compliment each other and achieve a balance.  The only reason we don't label animals as psychopaths is because they are still very much part of that STS nature.  All physical entities must satisfy themselves before anything else lest they perish in the martyred position.  Because 3rd density is the last one before the reversal into spiritual realities that 4th density offers, it is dependant on the previous material densities.  If we look at the development of 2nd density animal types we can see that as they become more advanced they are more prone to serving others over just purely the self (for example, compare crocodile to a dog).  So 3rd density is essentially the testing or battle ground for the choice of polarity that allows one to inhabit the higher densities.

The higher spiritual realms (Father) exist in a STO/STS polar relationship.  While it is attempting to serve all of the lower worlds to ensure the return to unity, it is also serving itself in that it seeks the return of all its constituent parts so they can become united again.  Herein lies the dilemma...and a diagram! (kinda looks like an "I" doesn't it? wink)



STO/STS
---
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
---
STS/STO



The paradoxical or "distorted" (in Ra-speak) thing about the nature of Creation is that the Creator is essentially performing an "STS" action by originally seeking to experience itself.  If you can imagine the unified Creator existing complete and by itself, it is essentially l(one)ly and seeking once again the simultaneous loss and gain of returning to separation.  But at the same time it serves the free will/awareness endowed individuated aspects of itself by serving as the software to the hardware of the material universe (Mother). 

Depending on what position you are viewing this from, the polarity of Mother and Father are seen as reversed.  The Mother who previously pulled (the Father's seed) now pushes out the physical Creation of kinetic and potential (sperm and egg).  The STS (or negative) primary nature of the Mother reverses just the same as the Father's does.  The Father who previously pushed his seed (STO) into the Mother (void) is then in the inverted position of pulling on its Creation to now return to it.  In my opinion, there cannot be any aspect of finite Creation which is not based on a polar relationship, and I believe this goes for STS and STO pathways.  While the terms STO and STS refer to the pathway of an entity, they are ultimately only finite derivations from the original concept of polarity that is seen replicated throughout all of Creation...that we know of anyway!

When contemplating unity we can see that there really is NO difference between self and other-self because they are all distortions of unity, and can never TRULY exist apart from itself.  By polarizing positively (STO) this truth of unity is taken as the guiding star of that path.  When polarizing negatively (STS) the exact opposite truth is taken, that the polarizing entity is THE Creator and that all other-selves are illusory aspects of itself rather than complimentary and unique Co-Creators taking their own particular path back to unity.

In all honesty, aren't both of these positions correct?  When you serve an other-self you are serving yourself, since they are in fact you and you are them.  When you serve yourself you are serving other-selves for the exact same reason.  There is no difference between either polar action.  I think this is what Ra was trying to explain.  The only difference is the one seen from the position of the finite entity who has yet to fully grasp the legitimacy of the duality function of polar relationships.  Duality is the law of 2, yet this isn't a true law.  This illusory "law of 2" that duality fits under is actually 2/3rds of the Law of 3.  What is the 3rd force?



LOVE



As polar pathways to unity, STO is based on respect and STS is based on disrespect.  One is more true than the other, but both have equal merit because they were arrived at through free-will - the smaller free will of the individuated entity and the larger free will of the unified Creator seeking to know itself through separation. 

The part of the Law of One series (Ra material) that I find the most interesting and true is the description of the progression from infinity to finiteness, through it's original 3 distortions. 

Infinity becomes aware of itself --> becomes "intelligent infinity"
intelligent infinity then moves through 3 distortions:

1. Free Will
2. Love/Logos
3. Light

After "Light" the distortions of this original Creator "knowing itself" become too long to count.  The reason why I mention the 3 distortions of intelligent infinity is that "free will" takes primacy over all further distortions, even love.  The thing is though, each succeeding distortion is actually just a tighter focus of the one before it.  So Love is truly the result of unconditional free will (this is the key to understanding the love of physical partnerships), and light is the kinetic expression of the potential Love/Logos that it projects from by the Logos' free will. 

So, IMhO, the Creator doesn't care which path you take as long as you go back to yourself (Creator) in the end.  STS and STO are both illusions, it's just that one is more or less illusory than the other.

Offline

 

#67 2008-02-21 01:37:06

titmouse_
Kosmic MountainGoat
From: Shores of Lake Titikaka
Registered: 2006-05-26

Re: David Wilcock

Poffo, I like your "I" AM.

What if we say STS means "illusion" and STO means "authenticity"; could we say that as one transcends one becomes more authentic with more clarity?  Thereby seeing in the "other"..."self".


Fun fact: Great Tits are common in Europe

To know love is to know trust; to know oneself is to know truth
~~carefulcarpenter


1+1=1

Offline

 

#68 2008-02-21 02:13:48

zenden
Synthesizing Analyst Proclaimed Barbarian
From: The Athanor
Registered: 2005-01-21

Re: David Wilcock

absoultely brilliant.  (that spelling keeps happening, and is not intentional)  absolutely brilliant Poffo, Sowelu.  i have to say, before we go, and we cant post anymore, that i find Sowelu, as i have interpreted it to sound like SO Will You for these many yrs here, to be one of the most brilliant thinkers, knowers, sharers ive ever been exposed to.  the insight, wisdom, and surety, as well as sincerity, has always spoken in an effortless expression of good will.  showing us just the ELF document alone, has been magnificent.  and i must not delay any further in formal thanks for that.  ur incredible.  i have few adjectives left these days.  ran out. 

and Poffo, ur knowledge of the Ra works, seated dimensions, and STO, STS; explanatory dissection for the good of all, which is rough stuff to ponder, comprehend, and much less to prepare for, has been truly outstanding.  ive seen u morph with it, mastery.  btw--u never killed any threads.  we were just busy reading and trying to figure things out.  lost in pondering many times, rather than getting back to u promptly.  thats all. 

and nexus, that last Poffo entry, along with Sowelu's there may ice ur cake.  its clear.  in clarity.  the path of STS leads to STO.  eventually, as all has been said.  meanwhile, were here, back at the earth ranch laboratory, tryin to do it, live it, be it.  in good speed to all.  one more post, tomorrow in the spirit of the coming eclipse and a full moon to wrap 'er up here.  (had to say before going).  wink

Last edited by zenden (2008-02-21 06:09:21)


GNOTHI SEAUTON "Know Thyself!"

Offline

 

#69 2008-02-21 02:55:09

nexus
fool
From: Australia
Registered: 2007-04-07
Website

Re: David Wilcock

Sowelu wrote:

nexus wrote:

These replies are completely impersonal Sowelu and, considering i asked for "Ra's" views i will assume your explorations confirm "Ra".

My apologies, nexus, I led you to an incorrect assumption. My bad.

I shared knowing derived from personal experience. Not conscious mind experiences of intellectualizing, but viscerally real, whole consciousness exploration. I'm a nut like that. I have no interest in someone else's interpretation of God or Life or all, I'm perfectly capable of exploring it all for myself and extracting every last ounce of value, meaning and potential out of that. Or so I always think... before the shit hits the fan and I wish I could die. Again. Likely has something to do with who I really am, that being inexhaustably willing to die a new death every day, curious and eager to bring here to this gorgeous blue pearl what exists in wholeness in truth. Because here sure could use it. Or so I often believe.

I don't really care for intellectual debates about that which the limited mind knows nothing. So I go get the experience instead. From it, I know. It's amazing and glorious and scary as all get out sometimes, but it's the only way to live, for me.

And all of this, I thought, was supposed to support me in conversations just like this, but it never does. Instead, I end up placing my juicy nuggets of hard-earned wisdom gained through perilous journeys to the edge of sanity and existence...  in the hands of a wonderful but limited tool, the human mind - mine and others' - and it rips my knowing to shreds. And that hurts. Ouch. But it's my own doing.

So instead I'll say, "When you're done standing on the shore looking at that water, analyzing it with your microscope, smelling it, tasting just a tiny bit, examining the wild life therein, formulating theories and every which way not entering it...  jump in! smile

The water's fine. And you might just finally put that nagging bunch of questions to rest."


Everything is personal. That's the point. BE it. Then talk about it. If you insist on objective reality, you've chosen not to live. You keep life - your life - at a distance. Just enough to stay safe (the irony is that you feel the least safe this way, utterly and always sensing danger in every direction). It's a completely understandable choice and one I'm sure I've made more times than I could count. I know, I know... the mind insists it is experiencing. I know, I know...

Welcome to the labyrinth of hell that is the human mind fueled by fear. By the way, the pit in which it sits is pain. They're intimately intertwined and reside just at that water's edge...

Peaceful tidings to you, these are indeed difficult times to be conscious here.
Sowelu

You characterise our respective views as one of "practise" and "theory".   I speak from experience.  I could not write if i didn't or challenge "Ra's" version of things.  So you do mischaracterise yourself as holding a monopoly on spiritual intelligence in our discussion.  When i penetrate beyond my own inner dualities i do not find a spiritual version of the same dualities.  I do find the irresistable light of spiritual being and it is not impersonal.  There is nothing about your description of the One that is familiar to me.  You're describing an external appearance and your are inviting me to enter it so that i too will be wise like you.  I don't think i will surrender my own experience or my ability to reason either.  It's one very important element of divine consciousness which, when enjoined with the heart, can see through distortion.

Offline

 

#70 2008-02-21 03:14:42

Sowelu
Member
Registered: 2005-06-26

Re: David Wilcock

Thank you zenden (((Hugs))) And may I just say that your enthusiasm is contagious, your passion is gorgeous, your willingness to run with the wind is inspiring and your heart is just beautiful. (I think you passed me some of your adjectives! NOW you know where they went!) Keep sharing yourself with this world, zenden, we're all blessed by it. smile smile


"The most important decision you have to make is whether you live in a hostile or friendly universe."
~ Albert Einstein

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes. ~Marcel Proust

The evolution of humanity is an evolution of the heart. The path is through the heart.

Offline

 

#71 2008-02-21 14:25:26

EON
Member
Registered: 2007-10-09

Re: David Wilcock

This is my last post since the forum won't be available anymore to post anything else...Thanx once again to all...and CHEERS....

First to begin talking about densities one needs to take knowledge as anonymous. As long as we are what we have been defined and have concepts for. we will not have unconditional understanding due to the fact that we are restricted thru concept of us being either 3d entities or 4d or humans and what not.  Unconditonal understanding should always begin from unconditonal love that is undivided and believing in love that is the interaction between two sources which led to life. This is also simple to understand when you know to produce anything there has to have its opposite. light cannot be seen in light only difference in radiance can be seen. but when you see darkness then you know that there is darkness and then there is light which is visible on that darkness. Now darkness does not always mean the evil side everything that we have learnt and transcended on is what we have made but if you let go of all and live only on love and accepting yourself as the reflection of the creator then you know everything is possible. This is why many said letting go is the hardest part. But who are we to hang on to anything just to prove our supermacy over the lower ones when we know deep inside we not yet fully know ourselves. My understandnig might not make sense to many but what I felt and experienced as an individual trying to ascend this plane has been written on the following conclusions. There is no agenda behind my writings the only one could be to let you all open ones heart and mind to look at the world thru love and understanding to let go and  change the course of your own future being in more control of who you are which is not to control others but expand the experience of the self and the infinite creator being true to who you really are from with in. Imagine yourself being not affected by anything that could come to your way wether a friend of your is being promoted or you not making enough money or the love that you were looking couldn't be yours. This will only make you what you are not. Instead taking yourselve as the creator and accepting everything with love to ascend will give you more joy from within than being jealous or something else that is not understood through your love which will only make you weak and keep you where you are or either will lead you to negative side of ignorance. I have never seen aliens personally but I cannot restrict myself the possiblity of them not being there because of all thought powers and all that have created them or their awarness landing them into much more higher planes like in 4 or 5 in different galaxies where they might lack free will that is of logos but are advanced than human races.

Each density have its own subsets depending on the awarness of that particular concious. Therefore, there could be beings in the major set of third density but not have the total awarness of the whole 1d  or 2d or even their own plane.  What lets one ascend the plane is their own awarness that they make thru believe system of religion or own personal philosophy. Even tho! we know a lot but in reality we know not and we live lifes just taking what ever has been granted and made our senses comfortable.


1- The first density is filled with material matters like minerals and plants. In the first density there is awarness and the awarness is undivided and everything is bliss and ONE with all there is which is the interactiona between the force and the conciousness and that interaction which is love. Now, everything that exists have soul from stones to plants and they have the same conciousness as the conciousness of all  there is. What lets the 1st density souls to evovle or desire to involve is the loss of connection to the source that eventually lets that awarness on a search of its own identity and it evolves thru fire and air into living being.

2- This density is of those insects and animal kingdom and many different beings. Basically 2nd density beings are the souls that have evolved with the soul conciousness of the force and all there is and on this plane they learn behavioural and survival instincts. From reproduction, to many little biological activities begin at this level of its awarness. They lack freewill because they are not yet capable of expressing their intent under the command of the soul or spirit where as they lack spirit because their conciousness evolves from the soul. They act on vibrations of the ones affecting them and their behavioural and natural adapted instincts of the survival. Death at this density is the door to the 3rd density or depending upon its awarness can go to 4d as aliens or someone else. But the reason many alien fractions lack higher free will is the matter of the choice that was made in the awarness of total survival and behavioural mode.

3- Humans and alien fractions. This is the time when the souls start their slates and learn emotions and become intelligent beings and ID's oneself as names that are concepts. Humans in natural are social animals who copy the behavioural and emotional expressions from the surroundings they live in. This is the beginning of GODHOOD of every individual in adolesence and innocense but thru our society and what not the higher forces divide and rip you off your GODHOOD and your FREE WILL making you slaves to the system you exist in. Since free will cannot be broken they can only influence you and any individual living in this plane would make his own choices conciously or subconciously thru the influence that is put thru them from social programming and the system called MATRIX.  Religions are introduced at this level of evolution for the souls to surrender unto the certain deities and soul groups they carry and work from 4D.  Personally what I saw from the religions is this that they have been introduced for the good but due to misprogramming of the system and surrendering your spirit under the name of this Gods of religions will leave you no choice but live as plants.  This is also the level where you get the GOD SPARK for that certain conciousness that you live and you might begin to question life and everything around you. So, that is spirit which means you are done with your soul evolution and you have got the I AM sense where you cannot find yourself in this sea. Now, from this stage you are flooded with knowledge and your desire and intent of being who you are with impeccability will lead you to the doors of knowledge  used properly will let you merge and align yourself with your higher self.  Free Will is your intent in you I AM concious based on the love that you have for your dream could be the one to ascend to 4d or  5d  depending on your awarness of I AM and where you put yourself in the ladder of evolution. Your soul is already potential of all she can but it is your awarness that will be the restriction. The more knowledge and awarness of the world around you the more eligible you are to climb up to higher planes. This is the reason why many from 5d or 4d decide to re-incarnate as humans again and again to climb up to higher levels quickly. You cannot jump after the decision has been made on 3rd  if you end up in 4d then you cannot jump to 6 from there. That is why 3d is the most important decision making ground and very important for the forces fighting over the control of 3d planes.

................................The first 3 planes were of physical existence as a soul the later could depend on your will
................................. to stay as physical being as 4d or 5d beings.

4- Astral planes This is where most of the souls end up after they die or their ancesion.  4d couldn't be any more diffrent from the 3d plane only difference is  people have their psychic abilities activated thru their individual efforts or working under the soul group frequencies. The law that governs the 4d is love and they lack true understanding of love and therefore they are always at war over supermacy of the certain soul group believes. So, this is the beginning of your true life of how on the cover of love there is soo much stupidity and mis understanding and how they use their believes and weigh you on your awarness to take you under their believe systems. They are either STS or STO which is to say in simple words love for the self (STS) they would do anything to ascend quicker and with less efforts. OR love for all (STO) they would do anything to help the others in lower planes to ascend with their knowledge and help without voilating your free will.  The influence is always from both these sides and they are both in a way voilating your free will one for your good and the other for you to surrender under their believe system.

...............................The 4 upper planes and the 4 lower planes are divided by the 5th plane being the heart of
................................ Evolution ladder.


5- According to Ra this is where the so called Heaven is located at. There is more understanding and radiance of love. This plane is like the heaven for the souls and beings on this plane are spirit guides and helping angles for the lower planes. This is the seat of the Saturn where the decision of the earth and their free will is looked upon by the council at 5d.  They have healing places and you could review your life and all that you have made progress in your evolution.

6- This plane is of beings who are GOD like beings. Their evolution on this plane was due to their awarness of their conciousness and their spirit I AM sense. This is like a more spiritual plane the soul is in communion with the Spirit. They could exist as individual spiritlsoul entity or Certain number of souls under the spirit of one vibrational frequency. That is why Ra always say he speaks on behalf of all that are included in one vibration.  There is a possibility some of the negative religions for the purpose of control could very well have their descendence from this plane. What defines negative and positive at this level is their differentiation of love. Love for the self (STS) more souls under that vibrational frequency or (STO) love for others. Even tho! STO's have love for others they are still balancing their love between its communion and connection to the source. Entities at this level still cannot over ride the free will of others on lower planes but are free to influence.

....................................The following planes are more like divine planes of unconditonal understanding......................
..........................................                                                                                                                                   ......................


7- This is the total communion of the soul and spirit of the highest frequencies. Their understanding is based on love and undivided.  The soul and spirit have no concept they are potentially GODS. And they have unconditional love which leads them to unconditional understanding. They can over ride anyones free will and have the potency to do as they will but even tho! they are GODS due to their unconditional undivided love they do not interfere in anyones free will. This is where the Logos originates from which is the cause of the free will that has been given to every individual that has the same potency to write their own destinies in their love. The 7d beings have the power to create and destroy. Entities  at this level live as they will to live physical or they could stop their light from emitting and be invisible in mass. Living on this plane they have access to all the lower 6 planes plus they could acquire knowledge thru the higher planes in their love any time they will. They are like the children of the DIVINE FORCE.

8- At this level there is only the force that works for all kinds of mechanical to physical energies. This cannot be defined this is infinity, 8 fliped side ways is the sign of infinity. This is the intelligent infinity that works in its own patterns of the interaction between the two aspects of existence.

9- This plane is the completion of spiritual evolution. Entities only enter for few seconds when they die their every cell becomes concious of itself before it merges back into all there is. Entities living on 7d have a choice to merge themselves back or stay there. This is the last step before everything merges back into all there is the all knowing super concious words can't define what can be spoke of the source.

10- This is like being back into the same interaction of 1 and 0. One and No ONE.  All and Nothing.  Interaction between these two would result once again in existence. No wonder computer systems only use 1,0 as binary numbers to program systems.


Now, the world that is in present state is divided between the conciousness of the spirit and the conciousness of the souls. Both share the same conciousness but due to the fact that negative aliiances needing more control over the mass led to the present state that we are in. The fight is between the conciousness of the soul as the ultimate truth and reality which is of course right and the spiritual world of I sense being more powerful. Now, they have divided the world between Father and Mother, Angles and Demons forgetting the main interaction that led to the existence that is the love between both this worlds that led to creation of all there is which is superconcious.

Now, soul is present thru all the densities but what gives an entity his individuality is that spirit. And the concept of holy spirit is of that is in communion with the soul of all the dimensions. Lets say there is an ocean of bubbles every bubble is playing on the ocean that is made up of soul and spirit and the interaction between them  is  love of this ocean creating new bubbles. Now every bubble is the soul product of this ocean what categorizes them is their awarness. Once in a blue moon there comes a spirit or that awarness which is holy spirit who decides to go back and find its roots and ends up in the same ocean as the father. But the problem that i see is those bubbles of father have less chance of surviving due to the fact that the connection of the soul and heart is much stronger. Now, nothing wrong with having a strong connection but whats wrong is stopping and denying the existene of spirit that could arise on the whole of the ocean and there is always a possiblity of everything one can imagine in a system where everthing works mysteriously. Now, we defining laws and ways to read and write not just on papers but the actions and behaviours of others and making concepts won't make us the ultimate GODS and source for the ones who are being manipulated. All and all they are all our own parts and we are all ONE with the ocean. I wouldn't even bother to think about all this  because I feel like I have been manipulated and still under pressure for my own believes have let me to try figure out myself but it deosn't mean that am trying to be a sourcer I had rather be an ant in the palm of the one who can show me true love where I know am safe than being a man in millions who are ready to kill you for not wanting to kill them.

The concept of STS and STO becomes simple on the grounds of love. Like I say STS is love for the self it could be love for myself to be on top or love for the one that I love and I don't want to surrender under any religious depot or Love for the control over masses. Love for the game that I can manipulate other souls and keep their spirit and awarness under darkness. Where as STO would be love for all and they are ever ready to help and spread knowledge cuz they understand the love to a point which makes them do what they are doing. And they give without expecting even tho! the nature of the universe is every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Therefore if they even achieve something out of it their intent was only for the good for the other therefore they will recieve good for themselves in any way the system will hit them back with. The only suffering one can see is on 3d plane before the important decision. Which is ofcourse is such a big deal because of some stuck up spirits in pride of being the ultimate sourceres that they manipulate these beings of their free will.  That is the reason for the STS the highest achievement is the 6d plane and they cannot move ahead and voilate the free will directly where as anyone incarnating on 3d plane and aligning itself with the 7d plane will give that entity the right to do anything it wills. That is the reason why spirit is such a big threat to the system. They expect the spirit or father hood should only be restricted till 6d.

DEATH
what is death? if we break the word according  to the birds language from where the alphabets emerged we get

D- The father Figure, (or you can say the awarness "I AM"),
E- The Unity of One joined by three worlds of Soul, Spirit and Physical
A- BY the rule, the rule by which world takes shape
T- the letter T is more like a nail stoping the line of one. LIke a full stop.

H- is the like the two different aspects of the being joined by a bridge that is love. (soul and Spirit)
....................In this case the awarness is of the same as the soul world and there is no more I AM sense........

Now, the question would be why would someone come up with I AM because we are free to do what we want in this world unless and untill we are not stoping other but isn't that just an illusion aren't we ruling over others and ripping them of their rights. And that "I Am" is dieing endless deaths for being I AM and once in a while that 'I AM" presence rises to bring that CHANGE. That is what all the prophecies are all about when you forget who is always beneath your feet and do wrong to your own people it has to shake the ground to show you he is there.

Therefore, Death is  to that awarness of "I AM" which the person posessed in his Physical body. Which was not restricted he could have thought and made him suitable to any plane he willed for in his love. But that awarness of that spirit is taken and you are left with a marriage of soul and spirit that is H under the believe system that dieing person have surrendered. Could be religoious God or some Deity. Therefore, people who die in accidents become ghost is the fact that they are lost souls with awarness who get stuck in astral planes unless and untill they are guided by their loved ones or they won't leave untill they get what they had their heart and desires in. Thats what ghosts are...


" Love is the understanding and unspoken bond between you and the creator "

"Loving is an art that is the state of creation"

..........Lyrically am suppose to SHINE.........
..........I am the ONE that makes you  BLIND........
..........And am that darkness that lets you SHINE.........

Offline

 

#72 2008-02-22 14:04:57

nexus
fool
From: Australia
Registered: 2007-04-07
Website

Re: David Wilcock

titmouse_ wrote:

neXus, are you saying that we live in an unbalanced reality? Altruism would be at the root of STO; it can be argued that pure altruism does not exist--that any action that freely serves others is in fact self-serving; the one who gives receives far more than they give, therefore altruism transforms into an STS action when looked at within this context. Similarity, an STS action ultimately serves others within the context of common good. Ex. Jessie James robs a train and shoots a Pinkerton officer in the leg. Result- the local community is infused with new economic activity; Pinkerton hires additional employees; the injured officer gains bragging rights for facing such dangers, receives worker's compensation and medical care; Wells Fargo's stock drops and Rochester Medical School increases its admissions quota for new medical students, increasing it's profit margin and trains one more doctor to serve society. By Jessie James acting in an STS capacity he created an STO result. Some would argue that banks better serve society than doctors; others would argue that bankers create situational forces that result in increased crime and health issues.

Context is what establishes meaning; historical points in time uniquely define context, therefore, STO and STS are significant to space-time and context is relative. My conclusion would fall towards balance.  Please explain how human intentions in our perceivable reality could be imbalanced at a ratio of 2:1. This is the context for which we are discussing STO/STS from my POV.

Hi titmouse.  Your post in reply to me looks inviting.  Not looking for the tango of debate just now but i haven't forgotten you or poffo.  I would love to reply to both of you and i will.  But i will need you to quote these couple of posts over at "Noble Dreams" in order to take them up.  I would do that myself but i don't know how.

Also, i was going to answer Tom's reply to me but didn't get time after replying to subsequent posts here and elsewhere, but seeing as he won't be able to reply to me again i will let it rest where it is.   Thanks Tom, maybe we can talk about it and other things another time.  Cheers everyone.

Offline

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson