Noble Realms

spirituality - physics - conspiracy - philosophy - wisdom - and more...

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Noble Realms Forum is now closed. It will remain online as a searchable archive of posts spanning 3/25/04 to 2/22/08. Members may still log in to use email functions, but there will be no further posting activity. Thank you to everyone who has contributed over the years. - Tom/montalk

#1 2007-08-25 21:17:55

WEOPPOSEDECEPTION

Large bet that market will crash by 9/21

I read a thread on rumormillnews which was confirmed by a stock trading forum. Some person or group has placed an option (I'm not sure of the exact term) to the tune of $700 million betting that the market will tank 30% or more by 9/21. This sounds a lot like the kind of short selling that went on prior to 911, except back then it was just airline stocks this time it's the entire market. Any thoughts?

#2 2007-08-25 22:31:53

Blue
Thank you Tom
Website

Re: Large bet that market will crash by 9/21

The bookie always wins.

#3 2007-08-26 01:07:23

meta-agnostic

Re: Large bet that market will crash by 9/21

So, the House has rigged it to fall on or before the autumn equinox?  What a kick-ass pagan celebration that will be for those celebrating!  I wonder what they will be celebrating?  I wonder if some of them will soon find out they're wrong.

The spooky market is not done spooking people yet I'm sure.  If it fits into a greater picture it wouldn't be the first time, but it will be the first time when a large enough portion of humanity has access to enough information to know what the hell is going on and not let it go on that way.  Happy autumn everyone.

Board footer