Topic: Cellular Health

Oxidative damage is likely one of the major reasons for aging and the ill health associated with it.

Free radical particles are constantly forming on our bodies and discharing into our cells causing cellular DNA damage.

There are too many factors that could be named for the causes of this, it's just a fact of life, aging is genetic deterioration, radiation and free radical particle damage are major factors in this.

There are however things that can prevent free radical damage to cells, these are called anti oxidants.

Many nutrients act as anti-oxidants, for example vitamin E is an antioxidant. and so are many other vitamins and nutrients, they soak up free radical particles before they unlease their damaging effects on the body.

I'm wondering if anyone knows about this topic at all, i want to find a way to get some potent anti-oxidant protection into my body, seems like perhaps the most important aspect of our nutrition.

Seeing as oxidative damage effects every cell in our body, it would be important to give our body as much protection as possible so that the entire body is in a general healthy condition.

I've read antioxidants have had quite alot of sucess in combating cancer.

Anyone know of the best commerically availible anti-oxidant that one could add to their diet?

Thanks,

Miles.

Re: Cellular Health

"natural health" is prone to all the marketing and propoganda as much as mainstream products. Raed up on the theories and find out what fits for you.  OR read up on the theories, find what keeps repeating as key components and create your own theory/ diet.

You can read up on wobenzyme(very expensive) or even plain digestive enzymes a good basic staple.

As for Antioxidants, it depends on your diet, Vit C with ALA is a good combo, Spirulina is a good source as well(it's a great staple for many reasons) Berry mixtures are good esp. whole organic foods.

As far as other antioxidants figure out what your concern is a find what antioxidants may help.

Not very informative/ directive, but if you don't make your own decisions then as you hear "late breaking findings that could affect your health" you can become a fad follower.

Peace,
Teddy

"It means the Matrix can't tell you who you are" - Trinity

Miles wrote:

Anyone know of the best commerically availible anti-oxidant that one could add to their diet?

Here's a thread on Spirulina that lyra recently started (Spirulina is anti-oxidant, I understand:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=5408

Melatonin is also a powerful anti-oxidant (not for day-time use).

Straight Chlorophyll is also a great anti-oxidant.  My wife has experimented with chlorophyll and has had clear results.  She took is specifically because of anemia.  She says it makes a night and day difference in her energy.  It helps build red blood cells (which carry oxygen through the body).

You can't change a tiger's stripes,
but you can avoid its teeth.

T-Ren wrote:

"natural health" is prone to all the marketing and propoganda as much as mainstream products. Raed up on the theories and find out what fits for you.  OR read up on the theories, find what keeps repeating as key components and create your own theory/ diet.

You can read up on wobenzyme(very expensive) or even plain digestive enzymes a good basic staple.

As for Antioxidants, it depends on your diet, Vit C with ALA is a good combo, Spirulina is a good source as well(it's a great staple for many reasons) Berry mixtures are good esp. whole organic foods.

As far as other antioxidants figure out what your concern is a find what antioxidants may help.

Not very informative/ directive, but if you don't make your own decisions then as you hear "late breaking findings that could affect your health" you can become a fad follower.

Thanks,

I've already added spirulina into my diet and i'm working on changing the rest.

With spirulina however, i've found the taste to be not so nice and i guess i should look for some recipes on how to include it tasitly, for now i mix it with bee pollen and drink it in milk(soon to be replaced with almond milk), this for an energy lift and nutrisional pick me up.

I've been reading up on the "superfruit" berries, if i can afford to i'll add some of them in, only organic ofcourse, i bought value carrots once, they had a thick oily mixture on them, that tasted like harispray, would never eat anything but organic after that, as expenisve as it is.

I'm looking for a purified anti-oxidant, i've read about IP6 with apprently has anti cancer properties and is quite widely researched, but i've also read, about OPC and Cantron, also a supplment called michrohydrin also named active H.

ALA is also a good one i've read that you've named as it crosses the blood brain barrier and is being researched as a treatment for alzeimers.

Active H seems interesting, i think i read somewhere that some "aliens" or "higher beings" recommended silica hydride(the active ingredient in active H) supplements over ormus/ormes/monoatomic gold/platinum elements(which could be very dangerous according to quite a few sources).

I'm just looking for the most cost effective one availible, i've seen anecdotal reports on bodybuilding forums of people receving massive increases in energy taking active H which i found interesting.

Right now i'm thinking about ALA and Silica Hydride, plus some kind of oil with anti-oxidant properties for skin application, such as seabuck oil.

I'm hoping someone can offer some guidance.

Thanks,

Miles.

http://www.whatisactiveh.blogspot.com/

I'm sure there's lot of information on the net, i can't remember what group of "beings" recommended it, but they advised against ormus and so have other more trusted sources like the C's, the fatasical statements could have truth to them, i've read other anedotes, i think a man who climbed everest without the aid of oxygen used michrohydrin and attributed it largely to the supplement.

Might give this stuff a try, but it's fairly expensive, but maybe not if the statements in the above link are anything to go by,1 capsule more effective than 100 kgs of vitamin C at scavenging free radicals.

Interesting...

What I'm getting at is you need more than an antioxidant - that is a pill - your thinking like the allopathic west.

It requires a lifestyle change to have the best chance of achieving what you want.

It requires sticking to a proper diet....that is some of what you need to read for yourself, vegan, vegetarian (in it's many forms), Macrobiotic, whole foods, raw foods, sprouted foods, neanderthal, Calorie restriction with optimum/adequate nutrition, alkaline diet, food combination diet etc, there is so much info out there you need to sift for yourself and choose your path and then use the "supplements" you seek as a supplement to your diet and other lifestyle desires.

You're looking for that mystical key when what you should be seeking is a chain.

Peace,
Teddy

7 (edited by lyra 2007-08-23 20:35:57)

Miles wrote:

With spirulina however, i've found the taste to be not so nice and i guess i should look for some recipes on how to include it tasitly, for now i mix it with bee pollen and drink it in milk(soon to be replaced with almond milk), this for an energy lift and nutrisional pick me up.

.....That's why I was mentioning the veggie caps to you in that thread.  I put my spirulina into little caps and take it that way.

A good alternative for ingesting it could be to add it to a fruit smoothie or something.  That's what I used to do.   Over in the "Recipes" thread in "Humor and Fun" I posted my recipe for fruit smoothies, and when mixed with the fruit juice and bananas and yogurt and flax powder, or whatever you choose to put in the smoothie, the spirulina becomes very palatable....

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

T-Ren wrote:

What I'm getting at is you need more than an antioxidant - that is a pill - your thinking like the allopathic west.

It requires a lifestyle change to have the best chance of achieving what you want.

It requires sticking to a proper diet....that is some of what you need to read for yourself, vegan, vegetarian (in it's many forms), Macrobiotic, whole foods, raw foods, sprouted foods, neanderthal, Calorie restriction with optimum/adequate nutrition, alkaline diet, food combination diet etc, there is so much info out there you need to sift for yourself and choose your path and then use the "supplements" you seek as a supplement to your diet and other lifestyle desires.

You're looking for that mystical key when what you should be seeking is a chain.

That's exactly what i am doing...

I've already done a little bit of reading and for a long time have been contemplating going vegan or vegetarian, i've also heard of such ideas as grain free diets, keto diets, high protein diets, low carb diets, blood type diets ofcourse body acidity and alkalinity.

I'm a weight trainer and i'm 17, i've never had to worry about restrcting calories in my life lol.

I have to consider my own bodies needs ofcourse and  so i'll likely combine what i have learned into myown designed diet, what did you think i was doing?

I haven't had any money until now, i'm on mental diability benefit and my mother would not buy the foods i asked of her, i've been researching nutrition every now and for about a year when i began getting serious about my athletics.

However in this thread i was more addressing the need for a potent anti-oxidant supplement, like ALA, IP6 possibly active H.

I don't think i'm thinking like the allopathic west in seeking the most effective anti-oxidant supplement to my diet, i'm simply seeking the most effective supplement, i don't see where that came from....

I didn't like your prejudgement of what it was i am doing, i'm not looking for a key, but i know anti-oxidants can have a profound effect on health, yes in combination with a healthy lifestyle and diet.

Peace,

Miles.

lyra wrote:
Miles wrote:

.....That's why I was mentioning the veggie caps to you in that thread.  I put my spirulina into little caps and take it that way.

A good alternative for ingesting it could be to add it to a fruit smoothie or something.  That's what I used to do.   Over in the "Recipes" thread in "Humor and Fun" I posted my recipe for fruit smoothies, and when mixed with the fruit juice and bananas and yogurt and flax powder, or whatever you choose to put in the smoothie, the spirulina becomes very palatable....

I've added it to apple juice, but it becomes quite thick, mixing with milk is working with bee pollen, quite sweet.

I really couldn't swallow so many capsules, i'm looking to ingest 200 grams a day, the high protein i'm hoping will be good for my muscle building efforts, 200 grams worth of capsules lol.

I'll probably try mixing it into a smoothie at some point,

Thanks,

Miles

Perhaps you'd like to condense the many, many threads you've posted your dietary info on into this one so I won't pre-judge based on the miniscule amount of info you've given in this thread.

calorie restiction - not for weight loss but for health reason's which itself arguably is a "potent" anti-cancer change in itself. Search Dr. Roy Walford

You're asking for this advice, what I'm saying is you have to decide for yourself(I don't know what you've read or not read so it is not a prejudge but making a point - ALL the people who asked me about "natural health NEVER wanted to make the dietary changes needed). I can tell you to take N Acetyl cysteine or carnosine, resveratrol or vinpocetine, but they all depend on what health history (family) you have that has a higher likelihood of being an issue, and the dietary changes you have made. Then of course you are saying "but it can't been too expensive". There's a lot of "it depends" in the answer to you.

Asking for the most potent antioxident vs finding out their synergy is more allopathic than not.

I don't know about a "profound" affect on health - when already healthy it can be subtle almost undetectable as far as feeling. If your underlying diet is spot on I'd question the need for a specific antioxidant.

Peace,
Teddy

Microhydrin, is invented by this man:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Flanagan

Anyone ever heard of him?

I have used the tooth powder in the past, my in-laws do phot comparative blood analysis/darkfield microscopy like the product other than it is so blsted expensive - the feel there are other alternatives just as effective cost wise.

Peace,
Teddy

T-Ren wrote:

I have used the tooth powder in the past, my in-laws do phot comparative blood analysis/darkfield microscopy like the product other than it is so blsted expensive - the feel there are other alternatives just as effective cost wise.

So this Dr. Flanagan, he's not mad or anything?

And his silica hydride microclusters, in the form of Microhydrin, megahydrate, mega h etc.. which he sells from his website:

Here's a short bio:

http://www.phisciences.com/about_dr_flanagan.html

Here's his products:

http://www.phisciences.com/products.html

There are a few reason why i'm interested in silica hydride, i believe it was anna haynes group of being that recommended against the use of Ormus/Ormes/Monoatomic substances, stating that they would corrode high levels of DNA(our addtional strands), indeed metaphysical DNA, preventing acension from becoming possible.

Monoatomic gold has been in the past said to be the key to asension, it has an elusive, but long history of use, supposedly dating back to egyptian/biblical times, when it was known as manna.

It's also been noted to increase longevity, potensially to thousands of years.

The C's made note of it's power, but likened it to arsenic and said that it held the potensial for total, mind, body, spiritual imprisonment or even that it could reduce an entire race into hypnotic submission as supposedly MG is used in street lamps, emergency vehicle flashers, televisions and computer screens.

Unfortunely i took some earlier this year and i am just hoping the stuff was fake or that as i only took a small amount for week before getting a bad vibe from it and stopped, that i hadn't done myself any damage.

So seeing as anna hayes beings were inline with the C's on this one, perhaps their suggestion to use silica supplements is positive.

It was my own research into Ormes that led me towards the discovery of silica hydride. Some ormus researchers had theorised, that Ormes were platinum gorup metal hydrides or that they had spare hydrogen ions to spare, which would have positve effect on the body, thought unsure why, they also noted that  platinum group ormes metals were being studied for use in hydrogen fuel cells, along with regular platinum group metals.

The stuff is very mysterious, i simply dislike the inavailibility of solid date to evaluate and am left with a bad vibe which i choose to listen to and have avoided further investigation.

So now it makes sense that beings might recommend silica supplements for DNA actiivation over ormes, while not specifically refering to silica hydride, this is most likely what they were getting at.

Perhaps holding a weaker, but similar effect for longevity and bodily helath, without the negative effects on the spirit.

What i hope anyway...

Here's the only video on youtube of Dr. Flanagan, i don't quite know what to make of him, but his only video intrigued me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLvJce9sXIE

Not what i was expecting and am not sure how to interpret his person based on that short clip, however...

I found it interesting how he said that hydrogen was common to both physical and spiritual DNA and that it could feed the spiritual body, also his talk of what might be interpreted as asension.

This fits in with my understanding of hydrogen ions and compounds that can increase levels of these hydrogen ions in the body.

However, i'm still somewhat reserved, mostly due to the fact i feel he may have some involvement with new age metaphysical theorey, he i think looks to fit the part.

I think it's all the what seem wild claims, whislt my own research could point towards the conclusion there is truth to the claims, i'd like to hear others opinions.

It's my hope that increasing my levels of hydrogen ions can help heal my etheric body and consequently physical body.

Any thoughts?

Miles.

I believe antioxidants, whether they be in pill form or not, are beneficial. I've been taking them for over 20 years. Look for the ORAC rating per serving. A good product I have found I believe it is called AcaiSplash, it has a high ORAC rating and contains concentrated extracts of various berries including Acai. I also do my own juicing.

Negatively charged hydrogen = Lifeforce?

I wish i knew more about physics and meta-physics right now...

Again refering to that video, from Dr.F.

The interviewer mentioned the Sun, stars life givers, suns are massive hydrogen reactions right?

Suns are the primary source of energy and life on this planet.

A nobel prize winning scientist, who i can't recall the name of, called negatively charged hydrogen, the flow of life( or something "of life", sounding to that effect)

I'll pursue these ideas and refine them, their may or may not be anything in them...