Noble Realms

spirituality - physics - conspiracy - philosophy - wisdom - and more...

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Noble Realms Forum is now closed. It will remain online as a searchable archive of posts spanning 3/25/04 to 2/22/08. Members may still log in to use email functions, but there will be no further posting activity. Thank you to everyone who has contributed over the years. - Tom/montalk

#1 2007-08-01 19:09:08

Seeking the Truth

Muscle testing, Pendulum use, and channeling

Okay, here we go. This is going to be a long one....

For those who don't know of my experiences with muscle testing, please see this thread started by Tim:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=4853

That thread tells quite a bit of my story. It's too long to bring over here, but please do read it if you're interested in any kind of pendulum (pen) use, muscle testing (m.t.) or channeling. I've learned a lot in the time since that thread was running.  I made many mistakes and I hope that others can learn from them instead of going the hard way like I did.

In my experience (and later confirmed by research), I have come to the conclusion that muscle testing is the same thing as using a pendulum. 

There are many different points of view out there on how best to dowse, but they clash with each other so much that it's hard to figure out what's what.

Let's talk about pen usage, though muscle testing works in the same way. I have purchased several books on the topic, as well as visiting many websites. So one book says that the pendulum works through your higher self. Another says it's your inner child. Another says it's the muscle and electrical impulses running thru your body. This last one is most correct.  Your subconscious is what makes your muscles and organs function, so it makes sense that it is what makes the muscle testing and pendulum work.  One publication went so far as to say that 'It doesn't matter how it works, just trust it and it will.'  IMO, that guy was just crazy. Sure, it works whether you know how or not, but it's foolish to just jump in without regard or questions.  BTW, I found the info after I had been thru the m.t. experience.

Now, here's the rub. Most people buy a pendulum and just start using it, figuring that they're just communicating with themselves.  Well, maybe, maybe not.  But without finding out first, you're basically inviting all sorts of crap into your life. 

I did not find out until it was too late, that I totally screwed up by not reading up on the subject first. This is quite strange, considering that I don't do anything without reading the instruction manual!  For me to start muscle testing without knowing what I was doing was a testament to how desperately sick I was last year, and how I would do anything to get better.  Stupid. Really stupid. 

Anyhoo. Let me give you a link that I just recently found.  These people have it all down pat. They've posted articles about pendulum use and muscle testing, and they have a book out that explains many things. The book is "Odyssey of the Soul."  If I had this information when I got started, I would have saved myself a LOT of grief.  But looking back, I guess I needed to have that experience. I learned so much from it!!! As traumatic as it was to me, I probably wouldn't take it back.  But seriously, these guys have got it right!  Everything they wrote about, I could have written just because of the experiences I had. I at least knew what NOT to do, after the fact of course...

This one is on pendulum usage:
http://www.odysseyofthesoul.org/freomm/pendulum.htm

This link is to all of their articles.  Many different ones, several including techniques for muscle testing, which they call NMR. NMR is actually just a very precise form of muscle testing.

http://www.odysseyofthesoul.org/freomm/index.html

You'll have to scroll down to get to the good ones.  There's an article about spirit attachments that is very important to read.

So all in all, last year I was communicating with many things while muscle testing. My subconscious, my 'roommate', channeling aliens. You name it.  It's no wonder I picked up such a large entourage of attachments last year.  I did it so wrong.  Everything I took for granted blew up in my face eventually.

Now for you to understand my next post, it's pretty important that you go to the above sites and read the articles on pendulums, NMR (neuro-muscular response), and spirit attachments.  Only then will the rest of this make sense.

I'm going to spare you the Q & A sessions that I held last year.  I did it completely wrong, so I don't know if the answers are correct at all.  Some of the answers were so disturbing that I almost lost my mind.  I had just started waking up, and couldn't handle alot of this stuff. 

So, the basics of pendulum use are: 

Make sure you are free of spirit attachments, etc. before you go thinking that your answers are correct.  Spirit attachments and such can really throw off the accuracy of pendulums and m.t. 

Make statements ONLY!! Do not form questions.  You are looking for an accurate answer, not someone's opinion.  No spirit or subconscious or higher self can give you opinions on what you want to hear.  Pendulum use and m.t. are used for accurate answers.  You wouldn't bother if you didn't think you were getting the truth.   DON'T ASK QUESTIONS!  MAKE STATEMENTS ONLY!

I'm finding it hard to get personal answers from all this. I guess that means I have to make up my mind on my own.  Questions (or statements) regarding if something is better for you or beneficial for you are very tricky. Ask these (or state them, rather) at your own risk.  Until the pendulum user becomes adept at the skill, then answers can be skewed very easily.

Well, I'm not going to put any more hints here, because that might keep you from going to the above site and reading the articles yourself. I can't fit all that here, so I urge you to please go and read them yourself.  These are the best articles I have found for pendulum usage and muscle testing. 

As a forewarning. On that site you'll find that these folks have found 'higher spirits' that they channel through Dr. Hugh. They talk alot about the light and stuff. They are hypnotherapists who help many people get through attachments and other problems.  I don't know what to think of the whole white light thing.  A part of me thinks it's a trap.  But regardless of who they're channeling and who's behind the white light, the articles on pens and m.t. are spot on accurate.  So do yourself a favor and bone up on instructions if you plan on dowsing, m.testing, or channeling.

I know I'm leaving stuff out, but this is all I can think of right now.  I'll add more as I remember.  Feel free to ask any questions about the subject and I'll try to answer or find the answer.

#2 2007-08-01 19:21:24

Seeking the Truth

Re: Muscle testing, Pendulum use, and channeling

Okay.  Now I want to let you guys see the transcripts I made while muscle testing. This was just in the past few days.  Also, some hints that I've learned through my experience are in here, as well.   This is kind of long, so please forgive... 

Self muscle testing is performed with your hands. Create a circuit (or circle) using your thumb and index finger. Touch the tips of those two together on one hand.  Like you’re making an “O” with your finger and thumb.  Now do the same with the other hand but place the circle from your right hand inside of the circle of your left hand. Now they’re ‘linked’ together. You should have something like an infinity sign now.  Now while you say the word ‘yes’, try to break your fingers apart. They should not budge, unless you’re pulling incredibly hard.  Then when you say the word “no” and try to pull them apart, they should break apart cleanly, without the fingers even touching each other on the way. See Dr. Hugh and Pamela’s articles for more info. if this is not clear.

NOTE:  VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!   If you have made a statement and your fingers separate cleanly, you might be apt to think that you’ve received a ‘no’ answer.  NOT SO FAST!!!  This is how I got in trouble last year. I was assuming that every time my fingers separated that it meant NO.  Well…. Not REALLY!!!  You MUST make sure that it was indeed even an answer.  You see, if there was no answer, then the muscle testing just lets your fingers go.  So…..If you think that you’ve received a “no” answer, then you are highly advised to make this statement, “That was an answer.”  Now if you get a separation of fingers again, you know that the first one was not an answer.  If you get a positive response, then that was indeed a “no” answer the first time. I recommend doing this check EVERY time you get a ‘no’ answer.  This is EXTREMELY important so that you do not think that you are always getting an answer.  With muscle testing, this is the only way to know.  With pendulum use, there’s always different ways it can swing to let you know if it’s answering you or not.  ALWAYS CHECK to see if it was an answer!!!!!! 

Also:  it is highly advisable to write down your statements and answers when dowsing or m.t. because wording is so important. It also helps so that you can see exactly what you said.  In m.t. and dowsing, you could be saying one thing and thinking another and your subconscious will answer your thoughts.  Always make sure your thoughts are clear and the statement is precisely and clearly made.  If your mind wanders while you make a statement, start over. If you're unsure of an answer you've received, repeat the statement.

KEY:

N/A = no answer (usually worded wrong or no info available)
P.T. = pulled through. This means that my fingers didn’t separate cleanly as in a clear no answer. Most times it is ‘yes’ and then pulled thru. This can mean several things:  ‘maybe’, ‘not really’, ‘close’, ‘kind of’, ‘not quite’, etc.  So every time I get a pull thru, I reword, go deeper with the statement, or go on to something else.
Sub = subconscious
2nd s. = second soul
M.T. = muscle testing
H.S. = higher self

[Notice how important precise wording is while muscle testing or dowsing. Semantics mean Everything!!  Every single word must be correct and literal.  I have included statements that are worded wrong and where I received no answer, just to show how important this is—not just to bore you! Answers are at the end of the statement.  Also, I am typing these statements in the order that I made them so you can see the progression. Many statements I made came from answers given (or not) for previous statements. But sometimes, my mind just jumps from one subject to the next. Please note, that even when something is abbreviated here, the whole word must still be thought or spoken when muscle testing. I just shortened the words while writing them down; my mind still said the full word I was using.]

My subconscious (sub) controls this muscle testing. = n/a
My sub allows this m.t. to occur. = p.t.
This m.t. works thru my subconscious. = n/a
My sub allows for this m.t. to occur. = n/a
This m.t. is controlled by my sub. = n/a
My sub knows that it is the controller of my muscles and organs. = n/a
My sub knows that it controls my nerves and muscles. = p.t.
My sub knows that it allows my muscles to function. = yes

[NOTE: See how many tries it took to get the wording right on that? I’ve come to find that to get accurate answers about what your subconscious knows, you have to state it as such, precisely.  Next, I get to the meat of the matter since I’ve been doing this for a while now and I already know what I need to find out. This is personal stuff; later on I get into broader statements about humanity and such, partly because of the weird answers I received.]

My sub knows that there is another soul in this body other than my own. = yes
My sub knows that there are two souls in this body. = yes
My sub knows that the second soul (2nd s.) in this body is an “ahrimanic double”. = no
My sub knows that the 2nd s. in this body is an ahrimanic double. = n/a

[Notice the difference in the two statements above. Quotation marks make a big difference, as we shall soon see.]

My sub knows that the 2nd s. in this body is not normal for a human. = n/a
This muscle testing occurs through the power of my sub mind.  = yes
My sub knows that this m.t. occurs through the power of my sub. mind. = p.t.

[Did you catch that? That was an experiment on my part, with wording the above 2 sentences differently. The first is an example of what NOT to do while testing, even though it is correctly phrased as a statement, if there is ANY possibility of spirit attachments, possessions, or other weird stuff.]

My sub knows what is best for me. = n/a
My sub knows that another soul is interfering with this m.t. =  n/a
My sub knows that another soul is interfering with the accuracy of this m.t. = p.t.

My sub knows I have a higher self. = yes
My sub knows I am connected to my HS. =  no
My sub knows why I am not connected to my HS. = yes
My sub knows that I am disconnected from my HS. =  p.t.
My sub knows that my HS wants to connect with my consciousness. = n/a
My sub knows that my HS wants to connect with me.  n/a
My sub knows that it would be beneficial for me to connect with my HS. = n/a
My sub knows that my HS is connected to the source of universal consciousness. = y, p.t.
My sub knows that I am not connected to my HS because of the presence of the 2nd soul in this body. =  n/a

My sub knows that the 2nd s. in this body is mine. = no
My sub knows that the 2nd s. in this body has been in this body since before I was physically born. = yes
My sub knows that the 2nd s. in this body was a physical twin of mine in the womb. = n/a
My sub knows that the 2nd soul in this body is harmful to me. = p.t.
My sub knows that the 2nd s. in this body is harmful to this body. = yes
The second soul in this body wants to leave this body. = yes (testing statement)
My sub knows that it is time for the 2nd soul to leave this body. = yes, p.t.
My sub knows that I am ready for the 2nd s. in this body to leave this body. = no
My sub knows that I can live in this body without a 2nd soul. = yes
My sub knows that I can release the 2nd s. in this body. = no
My sub knows that the 2nd s. in this body can be released. = yes …thru hypnosis. = n/a
My sub knows that the 2nd s. in this body can be released under hypnosis. = yes
My sub knows that the 2nd s. in this body has caused my ill health. = n/a
My sub knows that this body is ill because of the 2nd soul’s presence. = yes
My sub knows that the purpose of this body’s 2nd soul is to protect me. = p.t.

My sub knows I am human. = n/a
My sub knows I am a soul in a human body. = yes, p.t.
My sub knows that the 2nd soul in this body is my spirit guide. = no
My sub knows that I have a spirit guide. = yes
My sub knows that my spirit guide does not attach itself to my body. = n/a
My sub knows that my spirit guide has helped me before in this physical lifetime. = p.t.
My sub knows that my spirit guide is a benevolent spirit. = yes, p.t.
My sub knows that the 2nd soul in this body was put here to oppress my soul. = n/a
My sub knows that the 2nd s. in this body was put in this body to oppress my soul. = yes

[Notice the bolded words in the above 2 statements. Same sentence, different words. The first statement could not be answered because of the wording.]

My sub knows that my soul can remain living in this body without the 2nd soul. = yes
My sub knows why there is a 2nd soul in this body. = no
My sub knows that it allowed a 2nd s. to come into this body. = n/a
My sub knows how a 2nd s. came into this body. = yes
My sub knows that the 2nd. s. in this body is controlling my subconscious. = n/a
My sub knows that the recurrent pain in the center of my back is being caused by the 2nd soul in this body. = yes
My sub knows that this body belongs to my soul. = yes, p.t.
My sub knows that this body was made for my soul. = yes

[I’ve not included the subsequent statements about the name of the other soul. Let’s just say it’s not what I thought it was. A shamaness had told me that it was my twin and the name was Althea. But I think she perceived it wrong.]

My sub knows that my soul has been in physical form more than once. = yes
My sub knows that my soul has been in human form more than once. = n/a
My sub knows that the physical form of my soul has always been human. = n/a
My sub knows that my soul is in this body. = yes
My sub knows that my soul is in a human body. = yes, p.t.
My sub knows that my soul is in another physical form at this moment. = yes, p.t.
My sub knows that this body is a human physical form. = yes, p.t.
My sub knows that this body is human. = yes, p.t.

{And backing up now}

My sub knows that the influence from the 2nd soul in this body is causing inaccuracy in this m.t. = yes
My sub knows that inaccuracy can be avoided if I phrase each statement in the correct manner. = yes
My sub is allowing the 2nd s. in this body to control the response in this m.t. = yes
The 2nd soul in this body wants to communicate with me. = n/a
My sub knows it can accurately respond to m.t. in the absence of the 2nd soul in this body. = yes
My sub knows that the accuracy of this m.t. is dependant on the presence of the 2nd s. in this body. = no

[Okay.  At this point, it would have been wise to stop muscle testing. But I believe that this form I am using is the most accurate way of m.t., and besides, I’m just too curious for my own good.  So here is the transcript for the next day’s session. Just keep in mind that these answers may not be correct. I will not know for sure until I have my little problem fixed…But most assuredly, these answers are more accurate than the muscle testing I performed last year. The only reason I say this is because I am now prefacing each statement with “my sub knows” instead of just asking questions of ‘whomever’]

My sub knows that I have been abducted in this lifetime. = yes, p.t.
My sub knows that this body has been abducted.  = n/a
My sub knows that my soul has been taken out of this body without my consent. = yes
My sub knows that this body has shown signs of abduction. = yes
My sub knows that the mysterious sudden bruises that occur sometimes on this body are caused by abductions. = yes, p.t.
My sub knows that I am in danger during any abductions. = n/a
My sub knows that I am safe during any abductions. = yes, p.t.
My sub knows that only my soul, and not this body, has been abducted. =  n/a
My sub knows that abduction is the incorrect term for what happens when my soul is taken from this body. = no
My sub knows that the abduction phenomena is a cover-up story. = yes
My sub knows that I leave this body every night while sleeping. = p.t.
My sub knows that I leave this body every night while I am asleep. = no
My sub knows why I have been taken out of this body before. = yes
My sub knows who has taken my soul out of this body. = yes, p.t.
My sub knows that I have agreed, at some level, to allow my soul to be taken out of this body. = n/a

[Okay, now here’s where it gets really interesting…]

My sub knows that the humans on Earth were created as a source of food. = yes, p.t.
My sub knows that this body is human. = yes, p.t.
My sub knows that this body is a physical form. = p.t.
My sub knows that this body is called something other than ‘human’ by beings that are not human. = yes
My sub knows that this body lives on planet Earth. = no
My sub knows that this body lives on a planet. = no
My sub knows that this physical body is a hologram. = n/a
My sub knows that this physical reality is a hologram. = n/a
My sub knows that this physical reality is an illusion. = no
My sub knows that this physical reality is what I know of as a hologram. = yes, p.t.
My sub knows that the ‘humans’ on ‘Earth’ were created as a source of food for other beings. = yes

[Again, note the difference in the first and last statements above. They’re the same except for the quotation marks. I use the quotes to figure out the puzzle. I’m finding that some words we use and think of are actually not correct. This may be that we are calling something one thing, but someone else calls it another thing. Semantics….jeesh…But notice how I have to figure this out when I get a pull through answer. It means that I’m halfway correct, usually.]

My sub knows that the creators of ‘humans’ are considered God in the human’s eyes. = yes
My sub knows that the description of ‘Earth’, as I read in Robert Monroe’s book, is correct. = yes, p.t.
My sub knows that Robert Monroe’s description of Earth is not fully correct. = yes
My sub knows that there is a hierarchy in ‘Earth’s’ realms. = yes
My sub knows that my soul was created by the beings who created humans. = n/a
My sub knows there are realms other than ‘Earth’ that exist. = yes, p.t.
My sub has access to the ‘universal records’. = yes
My sub knows it has access to the ‘universal records’. = n/a

My sub knows that I am my soul. = no
(I know that was a strange statement, but I was trying to determine the separation of soul and consciousness)
My sub knows that my soul is in this body. = n/a
My sub knows that my soul resides in this body, at least part of the time. = yes, p.t.
My sub knows that my soul is not restricted to the ‘Earth’ realms. = no
My sub knows that there is somewhere else, besides the ‘earth realms’ that a soul can go. = n/a
My sub knows that the ‘white light’ is where souls go to be ‘recycled’. = yes, p.t.
My sub knows that there is a way out of the recycling circle for souls. = n/a
My sub knows that my soul is a ‘human’ soul. = yes
My sub knows that there is a way out of the ‘human recycling center’. = no
My sub knows that ‘Earth’ is a plane of existence. = no
My sub knows that I do not have enough knowledge of technology to understand Earth’s existence. = n/a
My sub knows that Earth exists. = no
My sub knows that “Earth” exists. = yes
My sub knows that there is a creator of the creators of ‘humans’. = no
My sub knows that there is more than one creator of ‘humans’. = no
My sub knows that the creator of ‘humans’ and the creator of ‘extraterrestrials’ is the same creator. = n/a
My sub knows that the creator of ‘humans’ is also the creator of ‘extraterrestrials’. = n/a
My sub knows that the creator of ‘humans’ is the creator of All that is. = p.t.
My sub knows that the creator of ‘humans’ is the creator of All that is, in all of space/time and time/space. = no
My sub knows that there is a source from which emanates everything. = yes
My sub knows that the creators of humans come from the source which emanates everything. = yes, p.t.
My sub knows that aliens created ‘humans’. = no
My sub knows that there was more than one being who created ‘humans’. = yes
My sub knows that ‘humans’ were created with love. = yes, without quotes around human / No, with quotes around human
My sub knows that humans were created by loving beings. = n/a, p.t.
My sub knows that ‘humans’ were created by loving beings. = no
My sub knows that humans were created solely as a food source. = n/a
My sub knows that ‘humans’ were created solely as a food source. = yes

My sub knows I am in a human body. = yes, p.t.
My sub knows that I am somewhere else besides in a human body. = n/a

My sub knows that aliens are really just a part of the spirit world. = yes, p.t.
My sub knows that this body is in a material world. = n/a
My sub knows that this body is in a material existence. = yes, p.t.
My sub knows that this body is in a material reality. = p.t.
My sub knows that this body is a product of my imagination. = no
My sub knows that I live in parallel realities. = no
My sub knows that I exist. = no
My sub knows that I live in a creation. = p.t.
My sub knows that I am a product of someone’s imagination. = yes, p.t.
My sub knows that this body lives in a matrix. = no
My sub knows that I live in a matrix. = yes [edit: this should be stated with 'my soul lives' instead of 'I live'. That was the thought in my head as I said it, so that is what was being answered. The way it is stated above, it sounds like 'I' as in, me in this body. And indeed, when I retested this statement, it pulled through because I was thinking 'my soul' when I did the first test, so the 'I' statement needed reworded. I can't stress enough how important it is to get your words precise.]

My sub knows that humans aren’t what they/we seem to be. = yes
My sub knows that humans were created by the Anunaki. = n/a
My sub knows that what I think of as humans were created by the Anunaki. = yes
My sub agrees that ‘human’ = (equals) what I think of as human. = p.t.
My sub agrees to use the term ‘human’ (with quotes) to describe what I think of as human. = no
My sub knows that when I write ‘human(s)’, I am referring to what I know of as human(s). = yes, p.t.
My sub knows that ‘humans’ were ‘created’ as a slave race. = yes/no

Okay.  That's all I've done so far.  It took many months to get the courage back up to start muscle testing again.  And since I have a known 'roommate', I don't know how accurate any of this is.  I may not test any more until I can find a way to release my friend.

If anyone else does this kind of session (or pendulum use) please feel free to write your transcripts here.  I would love to see other people who don't have visitors make the same statements as I have above (about humanity) as a kind of check, since I don't know how accurate my answers are.  But the statements would have to match exactly so that we're comparing apples to apples.

Last edited by Seeking the Truth (2007-08-01 21:53:49)

#3 2007-08-01 22:40:29

Seeking the Truth

It's me again. smile I wanted to add a couple more things to this subject.  There's a lot involved, so it's easy to forget things until it pops in your head!

About the higher self thing. If you've read the article by Pamela Chilton in the above post, then you'll have read that when you are dowsing or testing, it's best to go thru your higher self to get answers rather than thru some unknown spirit or whatever. If you'll notice in my transcriptions, I am apparantly not connected fully to my higher self (if that's what it really is). So there wasn't a way for me to test with the preface, "My higher self knows (fill in the blank)" the way that Pamela is describing. So that's why, for now, I stuck with "My subconscious knows..." since I have that connection. Thank goodness! I guess I'd be dead if I didn't! lol

I have tried many times to communicate with my hs, to no avail.  But you know, sitting here thinking about it, even if I'm not connected fully, I might still be able to preface the sentence with that to see if I get any answers; to see if my subconscious reflexes will allow that. I just started the testing a few days ago after several months off, now that I know what I was doing wrong. It took a lot of courage to dust myself off and hop back on that horse.  Maybe I'll experiment...

I have my questions about the whole higher self thing, anyway. I question what it is and what it does. Is it what connects us to the matrix? Maybe that's why I don't have that deep connection; because I'm trying to bust out of the matrix. Also, it would explain a lot of things if this is the case. There have been many times while testing (though it was last year), when the question would be 'should I....' or 'would it be best...' and the answers were always conflicting. Like there's two different opinions on what I should be doing with my life. As in, if one's hs is plugged into the system, then certain answers received would be towards that end. You know, like "go back to sleep".... And other questions would lead to different possibilities. Of course, that's back when I was actually asking questions instead of making statements, and probably had a hitchhiker or two by then.  Those are bad questions to ask anyways. And besides, they're questions. DON'T USE QUESTIONS!

I could also be blocked from the HS connect by my little friend.  Regardless, we both have lots of questions. wink  Thankfully, I no longer suffer from spirit attachments, unless they hitch on while I'm smoking. They're temporary though.  The biggest thing has always been my 'twin'.

-------------------------------

Okay, I'm going to post just a little from Pamela's article, because these are very important points. I found them out on my own and then found this information.  Go figure!

When you use the pendulum, you must be completely open to the response. If you have a hunch, a feeling, a knowing, or a desire about which way the pendulum will swing, you must get this out of your mind when you do the testing. The best way to accomplish this is to say aloud what you are thinking and keep your mind on what you are saying. If you watch the pendulum and think of which way it will go, this is the way it will go.

Knowing who/what the response is from when the pendulum moves makes a tremendous difference in the use of pendulums as well as the use of tarot cards, divining stones, Quiji boards, automatic writing, channeling, muscle testing, kinesiology, and NMR (Neuro-Muscular Response). If you do not know the source of the answer you have no way of evaluating the answer received.

Intent is important, as is surrounding yourself with protective energies. Precise wording is important, too. By following the guidelines we outline you can greatly improve your use of the pendulum and other tools for accessing spirit and mind as well as cellular level communications. Nevertheless, it is important to bear in mind that unconscious (unknown subconscious) subversive desires as well as subversive spirits can gain control over your answer/responses (even with the proper wording) if you let them and letting them can be something you can do unconsciously. This is why establishing a clear channel with your Higher Self is so important. See How To Connect with Your Higher Self Treasure Chest www.odysseyofthesoul.org.

HOW IMPORTANT IS WORDING WHEN USING THE PENDULUM?

Very. Very. Very. First, use statements, not questions. This alone will increase the accuracy of your answers. The answer you get is from the source you name:...

When you make statements without prefacing the source, the response will be from your subconscious thoughts/beliefs/programs - meaning from your subconscious self. This means your deepest inner beliefs, which may be quite different from what you think you believe on the surface conscious level.

I want to add here that your response can also be coming from attachments and other weird things, so tread carefully if you choose not to preface your statements.

Again, here's the site. I really recommend printing out the article for reference if you're going to dowse or muscle test.

http://www.odysseyofthesoul.org/freomm/pendulum.htm

#4 2007-08-02 00:39:50

Seeking the Truth

I can't believe I'm still screwing up on this!!! yikes

Okay, check this out, especially the bold part:

I wrote:

NOTE:  VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!   If you have made a statement and your fingers separate cleanly, you might be apt to think that you’ve received a ‘no’ answer.  NOT SO FAST!!!  This is how I got in trouble last year. I was assuming that every time my fingers separated that it meant NO.  Well…. Not REALLY!!!  You MUST make sure that it was indeed even an answer.  You see, if there was no answer, then the muscle testing just lets your fingers go.  So…..If you think that you’ve received a “no” answer, then you are highly advised to make this statement, “That was an answer.”  Now if you get a separation of fingers again, you know that the first one was not an answer.  If you get a positive response, then that was indeed a “no” answer the first time. I recommend doing this check EVERY time you get a ‘no’ answer.  This is EXTREMELY important so that you do not think that you are always getting an answer.  With muscle testing, this is the only way to know.  With pendulum use, there’s always different ways it can swing to let you know if it’s answering you or not.  ALWAYS CHECK to see if it was an answer!!!!!!

Well, I was just out doing a little testing when I realized that I'm still making mistakes.  Because I have a known roommate, I should know that I ALWAYS have to preface everything I say while muscle testing.  Well, guess what?!  The above bolded sentence shows you what!  I was not saying, "My subconscious knows that that was an answer." I wasn't prefacing it!  ARGGGHHH!!

Damn.  Doh! (smacks forehead)

Well, at least I figured that one out pretty quick. Only 2 days for that lesson.  Now I'm going to have to go back to all the n/a and no answers and retest them again.

I am getting, though, I mean I think I've figured it out...that this is some kind of vanishing twin phenomenon.  I read about it thru the link Montalk provided on some other thread. But I'm also getting that the VTP theory isn't fully correct because of how souls enter the body.  I'm still working on it, but I just had to come back here and post about my screw-up.

My advice: check for attachments or other such things right off the bat when dowsing or m. testing and if you even expect one, make sure to preface ALL statements.  This is SO important; obviously by seeing my situation, one could figure that out.  I'm hoping that there aren't too many of you that have problems like this. 

Well, I'll shut up for the night. wink

Y'all have a good one.

#5 2007-08-02 01:21:52

WEOPPOSEDECEPTION

David Hawkins, author of Eye of the Eye (great book) and Power vs. Force, is very big on the muscle testing thing. He claims it can be used to verify any statement whether it is true or false. However the consciousness level of the user must be at or above the level of integrity (200 on his scale).

#6 2007-08-02 08:21:28

Mystical Girl

I have been using muscle testing since 1990 and have become quite adept over the years.   It is important to make sure your energy is as clear as possible and it helps to raise your vibration also.  Also, dehydration can make your muscles go weak even if the answer is affirmative.  (IIRC, the test for this is to gently tug at a small number of strands of hair while muscle testing, and if your muscle weakens, it means you are dehydrated and won't be able to get accurate results until you are sufficiently hydrated.) 

A person can also be neurologically switched which will result in erroneous answers.  Seeker, if you were desperately ill when you started muscle testing, there is a good chance you were switched.  Also, I suspect that your energy field was weakened and lacking integrity which probably made you very susceptible to attachments.

I take a lot of sea salt baths to clear my energy field and do other clearing work.  High quality incense may be helpful in gaining greater clarity also.  I particularly like to use Loban or Frankincense.

I love Hawkins' Power vs Force book.  I had heard the title mentioned at a seminar back in 2000 but didn't know what it was about.  At the time I had been calibrating things to find out if something was beneficial for me - and to determine the accuracy/truthfulness of various books.  I was using a scale of 100 and Power vs Force tested very high.  I was so surprised, when I finally read it, to find that he was basically doing the same thing... except that he used a scale of 1,000 based on what he calls the "Map of Consciousness".  Very interesting stuff.  I definitely resonated with it. 

When your Consciousness calibrates at 500 or higher, it's much easier to establish a clear connection with your Higher Self.  So your level of Consciousness is something to keep in mind when dowsing. 

Intention is also extremely important.  I have been muscle testing for such a long time, but I still like to reaffirm that I am communicating exclusively and directly with my Highest Self.  I'm really adamant about that.  I don't use muscle testing for guidance from any other source, and I think my connection with my Highest Self is very well established.

And yes, muscle testing is extremely literal and precise.  I very often will test the percentage accuracy of a statement which is usually very interesting and something I've been doing a lot lately.  I found that it is very difficult to maintain the positive response all the way to 100% if something is not true or only partially true.   

For example, if I seem to get a positive response (or if I have written or typed out a statement I have intuited) I will further test it by asking if the accuracy is greater than 10%, 20%, 30% and so on.  If something really is false, it is difficult to keep a strong response.

If it is a written statement, you can have some fun trying to figure out what needs to be changed to get it to 100% accuracy.   If it is a thought or a statement I'm testing, I will usually only get to 80% accuracy because I'm sloppy with my wording... but that is usually good enough for me to be able to understand the truth of the matter.

My self testing technique has evolved and changed so much over the years.

One way I used to test supplements years ago that didn't involve actual muscle testing was to close my eyes, blank out my mind so I was neutral, and hold the product to my solar plexus.  If it was not good for me, my body would sway or wobble to one side or the other or maybe back and forth... but if it was good for me, I would feel extremely stable, grounded and rooted.

Some people who use a similar method use a lean to one side as a yes and the other as a no.    If you'd like to try this, you could probably test it to determine what your particular yes and no responses are.   You could test it with the words "love" and "hate" or a packet of Nutrasweet compared to a packet of Stevia - if you wanted to make it more of a blind test where you aren't necessarily aware of what you're testing.  (And making sure you keep your mind clear and neutral.) 

Actually... if you're new to muscle testing, you should definitely test to make sure something that should be strong really is.  One common correction if you're switched is to thump or tap your thymus.

The way I test supplements for myself has to do with something called your "Now Point" which is a point that is related to whichever meridian is most active at any particular time of day.  I used to have a chart which listed the active meridian by time of day and its associated point.  When you touch the Now Point and muscle test in the clear, you will get a weak response.  Then, when you hold  a supplement to your solar point that is positive for the body, the indicator muscle will test strong.   Testing this way tends to be much more clear. 

Personally, I just say "testing my now point" and test instead of actually touching the point.  (Which works really well for me - especially since I no longer remember where all the points are and the times they are active.) 

When I get a chance, I'll try to find a chart of the Now Points on the net.  (Hopefully that is the common, traditional name for them.  Otherwise it may be difficult to find.)

I'm really tired and need to go to sleep.  I hope this post made some sense.  I will try to clarify things tomorrow if I have time.   And if you're interested, I'll share with you some of the ways I muscle test and some of the pitfalls I've found along the way.

Blessings.

#7 2007-08-02 14:16:39

Seeking the Truth

Hi Mystical Girl.  Thanks so much for taking the time to reply. I'm so glad someone here has had experience with this, and 17 years no less!  I do appreciate your post.

I'm not sure if you read thru the other post that I referred to (Tim's), but I think it kind of explained my health problems at the time. Maybe not. Heck I don't remember. smile   But, as a kind of overall view of how it started:

A few years ago, I received two IPL treatments. This is Intense Pulsated Light therapy. They were for removing body hair.  At the time I thought it'd be great never to have to shave my legs again!  Well, this IPL is a machine that has to have a bottle of cryo stuff attached to it because it gets so hot. So anyway, this machine had a wand attached to it with a 2x2 inch 'head' at the end. The tech held it right above my skin and would ZAP me with the machine, a 2 inch square at a time, up and down both of my legs.  Okay, so that realllllly hurt!  But anyways, my illness started after that. Many neurological problems, seizures/fainting, swelling of the CSF, you name it...

It wasn't until over a year later that I was introduced to muscle testing.  At the time, I was definitely dehydrated. And my energy field was most likely off because of the IPL a year before.

Then to boot, I was taught how to m.t. in a half-assed manner by someone who didn't really have a clue.  It was totally my fault for listening to her and not researching it myself.  But she made it sound like it was a normal thing that anyone can do. And she was right about that, but she obviously didn't know all the problems that can happen if you're not careful.  I do believe it was a negative and positive synchronicity that brought me to m.t.  It was just strange that this woman showed up in my life like she did. I was waking up, and she may have been put in my path to slow me down. Or maybe it was the opposite--to speed up my awakening (which it did!).  Whichever it was, it has surely been one hell of a ride!

I currently use the swaying technique that you spoke of. It's the only way I can think of to test supplements without actually having to say any words. I believe it's an old Indian method of testing.  Thanks for bringing that up.  I also noticed that the swaying is different whether my body needs the supplement at that particular moment or not, not just a general yes or no.  Like if I haven't eaten something and I test a suppl. that requires me to have eaten, then I will sway away from it. And after I've eaten, I'll sway towards it. 

As far as attachments go:  Personally, before I started m.t. last year, I was asleep and had never even heard of spirit attachments.  Then after I did several months of weird m.t., I found out that I had something like 40-45 attachments (unless the guy was lying).  I don't think that it could all be chalked up to not being hydrated or my polarity being off.  I think they came because of the material that was being 'discussed' while m.t. for many months.  I don't know how many attachments were there before I started testing.

I think that m.t. is very useful, until it gets personal. I was asking questions about all sorts of stuff. Like truths of the Bible and so forth.  Not such a good idea when you don't know what you're doing!

I ASSumed that when I was m.t., I was conversing or getting answers from my own self; higher self, subconscious, whatever.  Little did I know that that was not necessarily the case the whole time.  Thankfully, that part is over and I've learned alot about what I did wrong.

Now as far as your higher self.  I have to ask. When you m.t., are you making statements?  Are you prefacing them with, "My higher self...."? How exactly do you know that your connection is with your higher self?  Did you ask?  I'm really interested in this because, as I've said, I don't have a full connect with my own HS.  How did you find out it was your HS instead of say...your subconscious or a spirit? 

Also, do you self muscle test or does someone always help you with the 2 person method?

Thanks so much!

#8 2007-08-02 21:51:35

Mystical Girl

Seeking the Truth wrote:

Hi Mystical Girl.  Thanks so much for taking the time to reply. I'm so glad someone here has had experience with this, and 17 years no less!  I do appreciate your post.

I'm not sure if you read thru the other post that I referred to (Tim's), but I think it kind of explained my health problems at the time. Maybe not. Heck I don't remember. smile   But, as a kind of overall view of how it started:

A few years ago, I received two IPL treatments. This is Intense Pulsated Light therapy. They were for removing body hair.  At the time I thought it'd be great never to have to shave my legs again!  Well, this IPL is a machine that has to have a bottle of cryo stuff attached to it because it gets so hot. So anyway, this machine had a wand attached to it with a 2x2 inch 'head' at the end. The tech held it right above my skin and would ZAP me with the machine, a 2 inch square at a time, up and down both of my legs.  Okay, so that realllllly hurt!  But anyways, my illness started after that. Many neurological problems, seizures/fainting, swelling of the CSF, you name it...

Hey Seeking!  I had read your post on the other thread before posting last night, but I hadn't realize that your illness began as a result of IPL.  I have heard of people being scarred by laser hair removal but not a more involved illness.  Is IPL a type of laser 'treatment'?   Not having to shave one's legs any more would be very appealing if the process were safe.  It's unfortunate that most people who have it done are unaware of the risks.  I considered having it done before I found about the possibility of permanent scarring.  I guess I'll stick to shaving. wink

Seeking the Truth wrote:

I currently use the swaying technique that you spoke of. It's the only way I can think of to test supplements without actually having to say any words. I believe it's an old Indian method of testing.  Thanks for bringing that up.  I also noticed that the swaying is different whether my body needs the supplement at that particular moment or not, not just a general yes or no.  Like if I haven't eaten something and I test a suppl. that requires me to have eaten, then I will sway away from it. And after I've eaten, I'll sway towards it.

I tried it again last night since I haven't done it in years.  I didn't need any of the supplements I tested and I did sway backwards away from them which was a little bit different than how I remembered it used to work.

When I muscle test using my "now point", it is also to determine what would be best for me at that particular moment. 

Sometimes, if I'm wondering if it's a product I will need any time in the future, I might say, "testing my now point for this product, any time in the future" and test.   (I used that recently before throwing out a few old products that I didn't expect would be helpful for me any longer.) 

If I'm trying to determine whether or not I ought to buy a supplement I found online for example, I would probably either test to see how high it calibrates for me on a scale of 1-100, or say something like, "this supplement will be good/positive/helpful for me in the next month" or "I ought to buy this supplement" and then test the accuracy of the statement.   I do something similar before making other purchases also.  Not just to save money, but because I am an environmentalist and like to make the best choices for myself so that I am not as wasteful - so that I don't buy things that I don't need or won't use or that simply are not the best choices for me - in my quest to minimize clutter and my impact on the earth.

Seeking the Truth wrote:

I think that m.t. is very useful, until it gets personal. I was asking questions about all sorts of stuff. Like truths of the Bible and so forth.  Not such a good idea when you don't know what you're doing!

Most people have a lot of conflict related to religion, either from their current life, from other incarnations, or both.  I think that conflict can make you more vulnerable to negative entities if your aura is already weakened.  Many people who believe in the whole 'fire and brimstone' stuff die with a tremendous amount of conflict that keeps them stuck in a very negative state, in the dimension closest to our physical reality.  I'm guessing those are some of the low vibrational entities you attracted.

Seeking the Truth wrote:

As far as attachments go:  Personally, before I started m.t. last year, I was asleep and had never even heard of spirit attachments.  Then after I did several months of weird m.t., I found out that I had something like 40-45 attachments (unless the guy was lying).  I don't think that it could all be chalked up to not being hydrated or my polarity being off.  I think they came because of the material that was being 'discussed' while m.t. for many months.  I don't know how many attachments were there before I started testing.

Oops.  I didn't mean to imply that you got the attachments because you were dehydrated or because your polarity was switched.

I meant that those were factors that were likely if you were extremely ill and that would make it very difficult to get accurate answers from muscle testing.

I also meant that, because you were so ill, your aura was probably weakened and probably had some tears which made you much more vulnerable to picking up the attachments.  If you are healthy, in a balanced emotional state, mostly free of conflict and with a strong, intact energy field, it makes it very difficult for a negative entity to hook into your energy.

Though I suppose being chronically dehydrated could make you a bit more vulnerable too since your energy field would probably not be as strong in that case.

Seeking the Truth wrote:

Now as far as your higher self.  I have to ask. When you m.t., are you making statements?  Are you prefacing them with, "My higher self...."? How exactly do you know that your connection is with your higher self?  Did you ask? 

I'm really interested in this because, as I've said, I don't have a full connect with my own HS.  How did you find out it was your HS instead of say...your subconscious or a spirit?

I was thinking about that this morning.  Muscle testing for me is like breathing at this point, so I really have to pay attention to observe the 'wording' of my actual thoughts.

When I first started out muscle testing, I think I definitely stuck to using only statements for quite a while.  I also got a lot of experience using various kinesiology techniques like:

Touch For Health - A kinesiology technique for lay people that tests all the major muscles of the body and corrects imbalances.

Clinical Kinesiology - which is a protocol that uses 'hand modes' or mudras, that mean various things, to communicate with the body in a very specific way.

N.E.T. - Neuro Emotional Technique which finds and corrects the original cause of emotional issues.

N.O.T. - Neural Emotional Technique which is very complex, works with the acupuncture meridians and resets the fight or flight programs that the body gets locked into because of stress.  (N.O.T. was mentioned in one of the links on Barefoot Doc's thread about paper remedies which I never got a chance to respond to.)

I think statements are necessary if you're testing in a direct manner - yes=strong, no=weak - and receiving the answers from your subconscious mind.   A person's Higher Self (super/supra-conscious mind) has a higher perspective and is not as literal as the subconscious mind, although it still is very precise.

When I first started mainly muscle testing myself about various things, (about 12 years ago I think) I had the intention of asking God (with a big G) questions, and later saying God/Goddess to include the feminine aspect of All That Is.  Even then, I was connecting with God/Goddess through my Highest Self even though I didn't specifically say that.  I did have a negative attachment or two around that time that I asked to have removed (and my aura healed) but it never seemed to influence my muscle testing in any way.  I didn't get the attachments from muscle testing, but became aware of them because of my ability to use muscle testing to find out what was going on with me and to heal myself.

I have also had negative etheric implants, that I have had my Highest Self remove, which kept my vibration lower than it would have been.  Removing them and keeping myself free of such negative interference required transmuting the conflict and negativity that allowed them to be in my energy field in the first place.

Over time, it has been very clearly established that I am connecting with my Highest Self and only my Highest Self when muscle testing, through stating, repeating and holding that intention.   Even still, I usually say, "Asking my Highest Self" followed by a question.  And then I double check the accuracy of the answer I received.  (At times when I feel more fully merged with my Highest Self, it seems a little odd to "ask my Highest Self" something - as if that implies a separation - but I tend to do it anyway out of habit, and just to be clear.)

How do I know for sure I am communicating with my Highest Self?  I just do.  I am fortunate in that I have been blessed with a strong inner Knowing throughout my life and an ability to connect with that part of myself.  And it's only gotten stronger over time.   

I also like to very often affirm that "I always have the Highest, Absolute, Impenetrable Divine Protection, in every part of my Being, throughout all of Creation, with the full Power, Light and Sovereignity of my Highest Self."  I say that out loud and with a very strong intensity of Will.  It's very powerful.

When I do visualize myself surrounded by and immersed in Divine Light, I usually picture a brilliant and sparkly golden light which I believe is of a very high vibration and very protective.  (I've also been told to bring in and ground more white light which normally is not recommended, but for me, I see a very beautiful opalescent light that I think is very different from the standard white light.  I believe it is the light of my Soul.)

I often like to imagine and visualize the source of my Soul - as a radiant Star or Sun - and I see and feel that Light filtering down through all of my higher chakras and down through all of my body chakras and then down to the core of the earth.

You can also ask for protection and healing from Angels and Archeangels.

Seeking the Truth wrote:

Also, do you self muscle test or does someone always help you with the 2 person method?

I only muscle test myself. 

When I first began muscle testing myself, I was seeing a very talented and evolved Chiropractor/Kinesiologist who tests with extremely light force.  I had studied with her for a bit also, and immediately was able to test other people in a very similar manner.  Instead of having someone actively resist a muscle test, I would simply have them hold their arm or leg in a particular position, and with the smallest amount of pressure from me, I could tell whether the response was strong or not.  It was very subtle, but extremely clear to me, and avoided the pitfall of trying to judge just how strong is a person's 'strong' response.  So when I tested myself, I had a clear awareness even with a subtle test... which helps a lot when you're muscle testing yourself because if you're looking for pure strength with one arm opposing the other, it can be quite difficult to distinguish.

Soon after that, I was taking a course called S.O.T. which uses some muscle testing.  Curiously, nobody could muscle test me.  My body would no longer allow it.   My test muscle would just immediately go weak, like it was refusing to participate.  I think that was a side effect of muscle testing myself and connecting with my Highest Self to do it... on some level, my intention was so strong that once I started that, no outside influence was allowed. 

If I am working on a person in a healing session and they want me to test them for supplements, I wait until I have finished clearing their energy, and then I just use my own fingers to test them.  I never really liked the test where you hold your thumb and smallest finger together and try to pull them apart (plus I like having a hand free to hold the supplement) so I just use my middle finger over my index finger with excellent results.  That is probably not a good way to start out trying to muscle test another person though.  You have to be very clear yourself, and very clear about who and what you're testing.

Seeking the Truth wrote:

Thanks so much!

You're very welcome!  I have a bit more to add, but it will have to wait until later.  Let me know if you have any other questions, and I'll do my best to try to answer them. smile

#9 2007-08-02 22:37:28

lyra
Naked Emperor Pointer Outer
Website

Well, if anybody's curious about the pendulum dowsing subject, here's an oldie but goody thread about pendulum divination:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=1955

Last edited by lyra (2007-08-02 22:37:43)

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

#10 2007-08-03 00:41:12

Mystical Girl

Thanks for the link Lyra. smile  I think I read part of that thread way back when you posted it.  How are you doing with the dowsing?  Do you use it very often?

I have a plain brass pendulum.  I think I left it at my parents' house.  Your rose quartz one sounds nice, and I love the one Jedi posted on the other thread.  It's so pretty!  Now I want one to play with. wink

#11 2007-08-03 02:03:23

lyra
Website

Mystical Girl wrote:

Thanks for the link Lyra. smile  I think I read part of that thread way back when you posted it.  How are you doing with the dowsing?  Do you use it very often?

Not often, but I do still use it from time to time when I have pressing issues that I'd like some input on.  Stuff involving work, or health issues, or decision making when outside input would help.   There are times when it doesn't seem to be working, and other times when I feel connected up.  What's really interesting is the way my cat will get all weird when I'm standing at the counter with the pendulum!   It's amazing, she'll keep making these squeak noises and run around with bugged out eyes, then stop, look at me like "!" then run around some more.  I always figure she's seeing something that's around when I'm doing it.   

I have to say, the input that I've gotten regarding work (temp assignments) has been probably 98% accurate.  The times it wasn't were those times when I didn't feel truly connected up, and so I'd get contradictory answers.  But the other times it's always spot on accurate.  I know that I can trust the input I get via the pendulum when it concerns issues with work.

One of the keys for me lies in the "Maybe" response.  I do the simple Yes, No, Maybe.  And Maybe for me has been established as "there's more to the issue...keep probing" or "open ended," as in, the future's not set in stone.  And when I get Maybe, it's again, always an accurate response for the situation.  I love when I get it when I was expecting a clear cut Yes or No!  It's always surprising, so I'll have to think and dig deeper and come up with more questions, all the while as my cat is running amok squeaking and bug eyed.  haha

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
-----

#12 2007-08-03 03:12:10

Mystical Girl

lyra wrote:

...What's really interesting is the way my cat will get all weird when I'm standing at the counter with the pendulum!   It's amazing, she'll keep making these squeak noises and run around with bugged out eyes, then stop, look at me like "!" then run around some more.  I always figure she's seeing something that's around when I'm doing it.

Wouldn't you love to know what she's seeing?! Cats are amazing.  I don't have one, but there are a lot of them that hang around near my house, and it's quite obvious that they are very aware of energetic things. 

lyra wrote:

I have to say, the input that I've gotten regarding work (temp assignments) has been probably 98% accurate.  The times it wasn't were those times when I didn't feel truly connected up, and so I'd get contradictory answers.  But the other times it's always spot on accurate.  I know that I can trust the input I get via the pendulum when it concerns issues with work.

That's a great accuracy rate, and I know exactly what you mean about not being connected up.  For me, I usually find it's because my energy needs clearing or I'm too emotional about something that is dragging my vibration down.

lyra wrote:

One of the keys for me lies in the "Maybe" response.  I do the simple Yes, No, Maybe.  And Maybe for me has been established as "there's more to the issue...keep probing" or "open ended," as in, the future's not set in stone.  And when I get Maybe, it's again, always an accurate response for the situation.  I love when I get it when I was expecting a clear cut Yes or No!  It's always surprising, so I'll have to think and dig deeper and come up with more questions, all the while as my cat is running amok squeaking and bug eyed.  haha

Sometimes it seems an answer is just neutral... and try as I might, I can't a clear yes or no.  That's when calibrating things and testing percentages can come in handy.   Or like you said, digging deeper and asking more questions.

I mentioned last night that I refer to something called the "Now Point" when muscle testing supplements.  I found a link that shows the meridian wheel from Chinese Medicine with the times the various meridians are most active:
http://www.tuberose.com/meridians.html
(Scroll Down to see the wheel.)

Unfortunately though, it shows the associated muscle, but doesn't show the actual acupuncture point though that is related to each "Now Point" so it probably won't be useful to most people.

You could try testing the way I do it, by just saying "testing my now point" and seeing if your test muscle goes weak.  Your body should know where your now points are and which one is currently active.  If your muscle goes weak when you say that, a supplement your body needs will make it go strong upon retesting - again saying "testing my now point."

#13 2007-08-03 16:05:27

Seeking the Truth

MG wrote:

Hey Seeking!  I had read your post on the other thread before posting last night, but I hadn't realize that your illness began as a result of IPL.  I have heard of people being scarred by laser hair removal but not a more involved illness.  Is IPL a type of laser 'treatment'?   Not having to shave one's legs any more would be very appealing if the process were safe.  It's unfortunate that most people who have it done are unaware of the risks.  I considered having it done before I found about the possibility of permanent scarring.  I guess I'll stick to shaving.

lol LOL!!  Yeah, forget about permanent hair removal. It's a crock. I paid $1000 for three treatments, and only had 2 done because I started having those seizures/fainting episodes. (No, I didn't get a refund.)  It is too bad that new technology is tested out on us guinea pigs. 

I don't think IPL is laser treatment per se, but rather an intense pulsated light therapy. Is there a difference? I just know that it got insanely hot (the machine) and it really really hurt. To do both legs with just that small head took about 150 to 200 zaps!  And then she did my underarms, too!  And dammit, it didn't work!! I didn't even hear about the scarring bit.  I don't think I scarred from the treatments, but I have had a lot of skin irritations since then.

You mentioned doing m.t. on others with one hand. Ya know, I just visited someone who used this on me but I didn't know she was m.t.  I thought she might be, but I'd never seen it done like that before.  Your name isn't Kat or Cat, is it?? No, surely you're not the one I saw....That would be too weird!  Anyways, she told me that my problems stem from my thyroid. Of course, I knew this all along, but test after test showed I was in "normal" range.  But seeing how the curve in that test has gone up because the people in this country are getting bigger, I don't see how accurate that test is for someone on the other end of the spectrum. And thyroid problems run in my family.

You can also ask for protection and healing from Angels and Archeangels.

Well, that is certainly one way....But I tried that. My mom had told me to ask for Archangel Michael's protection and I did.  Don't know if it worked or not, but it sure helped to bring in some more spirits to my life.  I don't mean to offend your beliefs, but I've read waaaaay too much information since this all started to go out calling on angels anymore.  You've been on this forum for a while, so perhaps you've read all the controversy on the subject of the 'heavenly' realms.   I have been told that I have several guides and helpers, but I have no clue how true that is, or if they've left because I've started questioning everything.  I would absolutely LOVE to have a little help or protection, but I really don't know who to ask anymore. So basically now my protection comes from myself and my awareness. I don't know how well it's working, but I sure as heck don't know what else to do... I apparently don't even have my HS's guidance or protection....

Thanks for all of your explanations. It's been very helpful.

#14 2007-08-03 16:23:24

Seeking the Truth

Lyra wrote:

Well, if anybody's curious about the pendulum dowsing subject, here's an oldie but goody thread about pendulum divination:

Yes, I actually read that thread several months ago.  I didn't want to revitalize that one, though, because I felt that it was just a fun thread. This one is meant to be more cautious.  I believe that Bruce's statement about being careful was totally ignored, so I didn't think that thread was the place for me to be spouting off about how important it is to know who/what you're communicating with and using statements instead of questions, etc.

Lyra wrote:
Not often, but I do still use it from time to time when I have pressing issues that I'd like some input on.  Stuff involving work, or health issues, or decision making when outside input would help.   There are times when it doesn't seem to be working, and other times when I feel connected up.  What's really interesting is the way my cat will get all weird when I'm standing at the counter with the pendulum!   It's amazing, she'll keep making these squeak noises and run around with bugged out eyes, then stop, look at me like "!" then run around some more.  I always figure she's seeing something that's around when I'm doing it.

This is very interesting to me.  Personally, I know that when my cat is freaking out like that, it's not normally a good thing.  I've had times in the past few months when she has been doing that and it wasn't because she was happy!  I think your cat is trying to tell you something... wink  Actually, I've read your book and articles and you have already said that your cat does those things when you have unwanted visitors.

I don't know.  In my own opinion (which is mine only and not necessarily right), I think you're taking chances on your dowsing, considering you're a self-admitted MILAB experiment.  If you haven't gone through the trouble of finding out exactly what is making your pendulum move, you may be getting yourself into more stuff than you realize.  Of course, you're a very intelligent person, so I don't presume to know better than you.  It's just that I sense a kind of indifference on your part.  I'm referring to one of your comments in your thread about how you just figured it was yourself making the pendulum move. Of course, I'm paraphrasing here. 

Oh well. No big deal.  I wanted to start this thread for people who would like to learn more about self-testing of any kind, and the downfalls that can go with these things.  Just trying to raise awareness!  Goodness knows that so far I've just been a leach, learning all these cool things from this forum without having much to input because of lack of experience.  smile  And finally, I have something I can give advice on!  Woohoo, right?

Okay, I'll crawl back in my hole now.... Fire away!!! big_smile

#15 2007-08-03 16:35:54

lyra
Website

Seeking the Truth wrote:

Lyra wrote:

Yes, I actually read that thread several months ago.  I didn't want to revitalize that one, though, because I felt that it was just a fun thread. This one is meant to be more cautious.  I believe that Bruce's statement about being careful was totally ignored, so I didn't think that thread was the place for me to be spouting off about how important it is to know who/what you're communicating with and using statements instead of questions, etc.

Okay...I was merely posting a link to a related thread in case people were curious to read more about pendulum divination specifically, since there was a lot of good material in that thread that people may find interesting.  As a supplement.   So there's no need to explain or defend yourself.

Last edited by lyra (2007-08-03 16:38:35)

-----
-----

Board footer