Noble Realms

spirituality - physics - conspiracy - philosophy - wisdom - and more...

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Noble Realms Forum is now closed. It will remain online as a searchable archive of posts spanning 3/25/04 to 2/22/08. Members may still log in to use email functions, but there will be no further posting activity. Thank you to everyone who has contributed over the years. - Tom/montalk

#31 2007-11-28 06:54:46

oceanchild
Member
Registered: 2005-04-10
Website

Re: The Youtube/google video thread

http://www.slide.com/r/c5LoKAmE6z8ChqLBEITdsOywktD6SL3G

Last edited by oceanchild (2007-11-28 06:55:11)


... checking out the mirror of relationship ...

Offline

 

#32 2007-11-29 03:38:32

Xenopope
Exegesis
From: NOTHING
Registered: 2004-09-03

Re: The Youtube/google video thread

Piece_ofnothing wrote:

Youtube is addiction of mine feed my addiction here by posting some cool videos.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?p … amp;page=8

Hope this can feed your addiction a bit. smile


I am as is Void.

Offline

 

#33 2007-12-01 22:54:28

Free_Your_Mind
Seeker of Truth
From: Present Day Earth
Registered: 2006-01-13

Re: The Youtube/google video thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5oygssCJQM


I ain't afraid of your bullets no MORE!

Offline

 

#34 2007-12-01 23:46:27

Xenopope
Exegesis
From: NOTHING
Registered: 2004-09-03

Re: The Youtube/google video thread

After a while your cheap talk don't even cause me pain. I let your bullets fly like rain.


I am as is Void.

Offline

 

#35 2007-12-02 13:20:04

Millsley
Member
Registered: 2007-01-21

Re: The Youtube/google video thread

Man, that final album is just the pinnacle of Jimi Hendrix.  Amazing.  My favorite album of all time.  SO GOOD!  I literally JUST watched that show before I checked NR.  The old black and white film gives it such an eerie, spiritual quality... you see their after-image when they move... it's beautiful.

Last edited by Millsley (2007-12-02 13:21:39)

Offline

 

#36 2007-12-03 19:52:55

sinaptix
Member
Registered: 2005-07-09

Re: The Youtube/google video thread

Ever wonder how a cat would act in zero gravity? LOL

http://www.filecabi.net/video/Zero_Gravity_Cat.html

Offline

 

#37 2007-12-07 20:00:08

lyra
Naked Emperor Pointer Outer
From: my own private idaho
Registered: 2004-03-25
Website

Re: The Youtube/google video thread

One of my all time favorite funny movie scenes, the Coen Brothers' "Raising Arizona," diaper robbery with Nicholas Cage and Holly Hunter:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jOrDN21yoGk& … re=related

smile

Last edited by lyra (2007-12-07 20:02:05)


"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

Offline

 

#38 2007-12-07 23:59:12

Sunshine
Member
Registered: 2007-10-05

Re: The Youtube/google video thread

lyra wrote:

One of my all time favorite funny movie scenes, the Coen Brothers' "Raising Arizona," diaper robbery with Nicholas Cage and Holly Hunter:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jOrDN21yoGk& … re=related

smile

How ironic.  I saw Holly Hunter yesterday at a hotel in L.A. and told her that Raising Arizona was one of my fav movies and that she was great in it.

She smiled and then told me to "f*** off".

(Ok, the last thing didn't really happen, was just trying to spice up the story a bit).

Since the thread is now turned to movies that are on my favorite list...I might as well post a scene from my favorite comedy of all time....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJgIE7aj … re=related

Offline

 

#39 2007-12-08 02:34:12

lyra
Naked Emperor Pointer Outer
From: my own private idaho
Registered: 2004-03-25
Website

Re: The Youtube/google video thread

Sunshine wrote:

lyra wrote:

One of my all time favorite funny movie scenes, the Coen Brothers' "Raising Arizona," diaper robbery with Nicholas Cage and Holly Hunter:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jOrDN21yoGk& … re=related

smile

How ironic.  I saw Holly Hunter yesterday at a hotel in L.A. and told her that Raising Arizona was one of my fav movies and that she was great in it.

That is not irony.  That is coincidence or synchronicity!

That's a pet peeve of mine, everybody always labeling coincidences as being ironic!

Irony is when something winds up being or achieving the opposite of what it was intended to, and hipsters who wear/use clothes or products that are actually the opposite of who they are! 

Irony is not what Alanis Morrisette thinks it is, and it's not coincidence and synchronicity!!!!!!!

There!

Pet peeve addressed!  I think I may actually start an entire thread about this, because it happens so much here on NR!!!!!!!

Now back to our regularly scheduled YouTube Google programming!!!!

tongue

(and just in case somebody out there gets all upset at my post, I'm totally kidding....although it is a pet peeve of mine when people mix up coincidence with irony. wink )

Last edited by lyra (2007-12-08 02:38:55)


"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

Offline

 

#40 2007-12-08 02:38:10

Sunshine
Member
Registered: 2007-10-05

Re: The Youtube/google video thread

lyra wrote:

Sunshine wrote:

lyra wrote:

One of my all time favorite funny movie scenes, the Coen Brothers' "Raising Arizona," diaper robbery with Nicholas Cage and Holly Hunter:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jOrDN21yoGk& … re=related

smile

How ironic.  I saw Holly Hunter yesterday at a hotel in L.A. and told her that Raising Arizona was one of my fav movies and that she was great in it.

That is not irony.  That is coincidence or synchronicity!

That's a pet peeve of mine, everybody always labeling coincidences as being ironic!

Irony is when something winds up being or achieving the opposite of what it was intended to, and hipsters who wear/use clothes or products that are actually the opposite of who they are! 

Irony is not what Alanis Morrisette thinks it is, and it's not coincidence and synchronicity!!!!!!!

There!

Pet peeve addressed!  I think I may actually start an entire thread about this, because it happens so much here on NR!!!!!!!

Now back to our regularly scheduled YouTube Google programming!!!!

tongue

You know what is coincidental about this situation?  While I was typing the sentence "that is so ironic" I was thinking "is that really the word I want to be using?"  I literally went over the idea of not using the word irony 4 times before pressing submit (I'm serious).

I'm not smart when it comes to book smarts, but my mom always told me I was a real fart smeller.  She was right.  I hate my mom ; )

Offline

 

#41 2007-12-08 17:30:27

sinaptix
Member
Registered: 2005-07-09

Re: The Youtube/google video thread

Do Try This at Home Special Report - Cool Windows XP Easter Egg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9akrLYl8xo

Offline

 

#42 2007-12-15 03:31:50

lyra
Naked Emperor Pointer Outer
From: my own private idaho
Registered: 2004-03-25
Website

Re: The Youtube/google video thread

Best.Price.is.Right.segment.EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





God I love this clip, it's awesome on so many levels!!!  lol  I think it was also Drew Carey's first day, I'm not sure....

Last edited by lyra (2007-12-17 07:58:17)


"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

Offline

 

#43 2007-12-15 11:02:08

Millsley
Member
Registered: 2007-01-21

Re: The Youtube/google video thread

lyra, that is comedy gold.

Offline

 

#44 2007-12-17 07:28:10

Natural Mystic
is
From: aworld w/out invisible borders
Registered: 2005-06-09
Website

Re: The Youtube/google video thread

Funnies~


~

~

~

Last edited by Natural Mystic (2007-12-17 07:35:12)


"Beyond the stars a new world awaits me now" - Wintersun

Offline

 

#45 2007-12-18 21:34:08

Free_Your_Mind
Seeker of Truth
From: Present Day Earth
Registered: 2006-01-13

Re: The Youtube/google video thread

Cat artwork from a schizophrenic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8MIe7_u_tA

Offline

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson