Topic: Chinese Secret Society Challenges Illuminati

A Chinese secret society with 6 million members, including 1.8 million Asian gangsters and 100,000 professional assassins, have targeted Illuminati members if they proceed with world depopulation plans, according to Tokyo-based journalist Benjamin Fulford, 46.

They contacted Fulford, a Canadian ex pat, after he warned that the Illuminati plan to reduce the Asian population to just 500 million by means of race-specific biological weapons.

"The Illuminati, with the exception of Japan, is very much a white man's game," Fulford says.

The secret society confirmed Fulford's information and asked him for advice. He provided a list of 10,000 people associated with the Illuminati, mainly members of the Bilderberg, CFR and Skull and Bones. Neo Cons are also high priority targets.

"I have been promised that not a single person will die if they negotiate in good faith," Fulford says.

Fulford is the former Asian Pacific bureau chief for Forbes magazine. He quit in disgust when Forbes refused to run a damaging story about one of its advertisers. Fulford has since written 15 books in Japanese. His most recent is a scathing dissection of the 9-11 Hoax.

Full article
http://www.rense.com/general77/chinsec.htm

Read a transcript of the interview here
http://www.rense.com/general77/fulf.htm

Listen Here
http://rense.gsradio.net:8080/rense/spe … 070507.mp3

Re: Chinese Secret Society Challenges Illuminati

Piece, Although I see Fulford's intentions as honorable and I have no doubt as to the capability of Asian gangsters I think he's getting worked here. He speaks of the in fighting and subsequent split between the Rockafellers and the Rothchilds yet sees David Rockafeller as the primary culprit and thus target?....The Rockafellers do control North America, but their sole elimination would create a power vaccum that would be filled in days by the remaining families. I like Fulford and I'm optimistic, time will shortly tell if there's any validity here at all.

" The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it "

Ayn Rand

I believe there may be something behind all the cr*p that Fulford gives us as "revelations of the illuminati", but I tend to consider him like a "David Icke II", mixing up disinfo with the rest.

I don't trust him. He is clearly deflecting our attention from something else. Guess what?

druid wrote:

I don't trust him. He is clearly deflecting our attention from something else. Guess what?

His material is too tightly tailored to the expectations and assumptions of his target audience. It is a patchwork of ideas already published in popular fringe literature on the Illuminati -- and nothing more. Disinformation minimizes the risk of turning people off with ideas that transcend and contradict their assumptions, as truth usually does. So instead it plays on those assumptions and goes for the hype. That's why hoaxes and disinformation get very popular very quickly thanks to controlled fringe outlets like Coast to Coast or Rense, while the real truths are ignored for not being entertaining, sensationalistic, or memetic enough to catch popular interest. Hoaxes and disinformation have the freedom to selectively patch together whatever means support the ends. I'll believe Fulford when Rockefeller goes, but even then anyone we can name as being "the Illuminati" is only an easily replaceable external proxy for same.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

I'd like to hear more about the Rothchild/Global Warming thing. The sudden proponderance of global warming propaganda, after making me sick and angry, gets me very curious. Who's behind it and what's the point?

And this Fulford guy seems to suggest that this 'faction' is the lesser of two evils, that maybe we could live with them. If this split does indeed exist, could he be a spokesman for the Rothchild side?

I saw today this piece, claiming that rockefeller was concerned about civil liberties being violated by illegal use of wiretaps and global surveillance. I had a good laugh!

Rockefeller responds to Bush push for warrantless wiretapping
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 1, 2007
http://rockefeller.senate.gov/news/2007/pr080107.html

7 (edited by Nyarlathotep 2007-08-02 14:05:33)

Mencius wrote:

I'd like to hear more about the Rothchild/Global Warming thing. The sudden proponderance of global warming propaganda, after making me sick and angry, gets me very curious. Who's behind it and what's the point?

And this Fulford guy seems to suggest that this 'faction' is the lesser of two evils, that maybe we could live with them. If this split does indeed exist, could he be a spokesman for the Rothchild side?

Did you hear the Alex Jones interview with ROthchild about global warming? Boy he stuck it to Rothchild. Rothchild tried calling Alex names like cowboy, and saying things like " ya you just keep rding your bull there cowboy with al lthe oil shares in your back pocket to run your radio show" haha.  He really thinks we are idiots.

Maybe the Chinese Secret Society are just another arm of the Illuminati, and just playing Fulford. It's easy to get played these days when you can't tell who's really who.

But then again, the CSS just might be exactly what they say they are and good for them. As for Alex Jones interview with Rothschild. What a little boy, Rothschild that is, not Alex.

When I was in Victoria, BC a month or so ago, I saw a building with a sign on it that had the freemason logo and said "Chinese Freemason Society".

Made me wonder...

kinsei wrote:

When I was in Victoria, BC a month or so ago, I saw a building with a sign on it that had the freemason logo and said "Chinese Freemason Society".

Made me wonder...

WTF where in Victoria did you happen to see this?

"The universe is on fire with wonder, beauty, and ecstasy." - From the Undines to Humanity

Hildegarde wrote:

WTF where in Victoria did you happen to see this?

In the Chinatown section of downtown Victoria.  I can't remember the names of the main-drag streets (the ones that run in front of and behind the Empress), but if you go down those until you reach Chinatown, and hit the side street that has that big ornate arch-thing, IIRC it's on that side street (again not sure of the name).

I actually took a picture of it if you're interested (it you want it lemme know; I can post it later tonight once I copy it from another machine).

Here is a link to a recent post on the Rense website. Anybody have any views on this subject?

http://www.rense.com/general79/benjk.htm

13 (edited by Barefoot Doc 2007-11-12 10:18:13)

I feel the question to ask is of what benefit is any information such as this and what can i do with it? (Maybe the Taurus coming out in me smile ) Is the existence or not of GT Fullard's ghost writing letters to Dave Rockefeller beneficial or useful other than an information gathering or passing interest. Of course people interested in Ghosts or a Ghosts tales of what lies on the other side may like that angle to the story, but for me the truth of that lies in flux.

For example speaking for myself i found to be more useful the fact that the Rockefellers run the Pharma Drug Cartel and are responsible for putting mercury in vaccinations which opens up our eyes to the way this world operates enabling us to make our own  health choices which is directly practical and useful both for health and reclaiming ones mind and sovereignty.

Its not like we are fractions of the whole but rather versions of the whole.

Doc, I posed the question in a neutral way as I didn't want to 'taint' any reply, however maybe I should expand on the question.

I am new to NR and to the study of metaphysics.  I noted in the alleged letters from the ghost/spirit that many of the comments paralleled commentary I have seen on NR. For example, such comments as "the Matrix is about to collapse". There is also a fair amount of discussion about 'afterlife'.

I do not have the experience of many of the posters on this forum to be able to detect truth in the letters, or whether the person is delusional. Others on the forum might be able to pick great big holes in this story, or they may be able to say that the comments are consistent with their methaphysical understandings.

Since of the statements about UFOs, holograms and apocolypse are consistent with the alleged psy-op 'Operation Bluebeam' that I have heard about (going back to very early comments of Werner Von Braun), I find the letters to be quite interesting.

15 (edited by Barefoot Doc 2007-11-12 11:51:11)

OUT OF THE ABYSS wrote:

Doc, I posed the question in a neutral way as I didn't want to 'taint' any reply, however maybe I should expand on the question.

I am new to NR and to the study of metaphysics.  I noted in the alleged letters from the ghost/spirit that many of the comments paralleled commentary I have seen on NR. For example, such comments as "the Matrix is about to collapse". There is also a fair amount of discussion about 'afterlife'.

I do not have the experience of many of the posters on this forum to be able to detect truth in the letters, or whether the person is delusional. Others on the forum might be able to pick great big holes in this story, or they may be able to say that the comments are consistent with their methaphysical understandings.

I doubt very few on here  including me would be claim to experts in that department, its about where you put your energy i feel and the path that you are asked to follow and following your own intuition, Montalk has written some essays on Discernment which you should find from the homepage which are very good IMO for truth seekers.

Since of the statements about UFOs, holograms and apocolypse are consistent with the alleged psy-op 'Operation Bluebeam' that I have heard about (going back to very early comments of Werner Von Braun), I find the letters to be quite interesting.

There is something going on, whether its for a one world Government or they will  produce the space brothers via holograms is a possibility. Rockefeller seems behind the depopulation program via his vaccinations and death medicine thats for sure.
Always keep asking questions about any source
Do the letters come from reading about project bluebeam or do they support it externally?
Do they want us to produce a reality by focussing our energy on the negative, 2012 and fear based scenarios for example.
Is Rockefeller at the top of the nest or is just a stooge for 4d entities? probably the latter.
Should be just be aware of these potentialities but live our own lives and not focus on them too much? i spent years following all these kind of things before i realized i should be getting on with life and creating my own place.

I am probably not the best person to answer these as the more i know the less i know and the more i get sucked into this matrix by speculations my motto is be aware but not involved and work on yourself.

Good luck in your truth seeking hopefully others can answer your questions better than i can.

Its not like we are fractions of the whole but rather versions of the whole.