Noble Realms

spirituality - physics - conspiracy - philosophy - wisdom - and more...

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Noble Realms Forum is now closed. It will remain online as a searchable archive of posts spanning 3/25/04 to 2/22/08. Members may still log in to use email functions, but there will be no further posting activity. Thank you to everyone who has contributed over the years. - Tom/montalk

#31 2007-06-16 03:43:38

psychopractor
Member
Registered: 2007-05-20

Re: Freemasonry is not evil

Truth Minion
[b wrote:

You[/b] are not paying attention when you deny that the majority of child-molestation cases of known children come from their fathers, grand-fathers and step-fathers. In other words: men.

I am quite aware that most crimes of any nature, whether it's sexual or murder are caused by people in the victim's close circle. This is not limited to men or Freemasons. Oh and women are just as able to commit crimes as anyone else, what's with the man hate?

Now, what about those children that disappear by the hundred of thousands every year in the world? Are you going to say that there is no possibility that they are used for sexual gratification of rich men? Men who are married with sexually-frustrated "ladies who do lunch"? Are you going to deny that there is a possibility that men who belong to secret-societies in the form of "men's club" do not perhaps use satanical sexual rituals with little children in order to "bond" - let alone to get off - in impunity?

No I do not deny the possibility of anything, and that's one reason why I'm on this board. But I try to temper my open mindedness with a little rational thought. Not all freemasons are pedaphiles. Not all rich men are pedaphiles. Not all rich men are freemasons. Not all pedaphiles are freemasons or rich. Not every child that goes missng has been a victim of rich freemason pedaphiles. What I DO deny however is this mentality of absolutes that FREEMASON = SATANIC PEDAPHILE or MISSING CHILD = SEX CRIME VICTIM. Even if it were the case and assuming you're not a REAL freemason until you reach 33, I would stick my neck out out to say that not all 33 degree masons are pedaphiles either. So, how many 33 degree masons are there in the world? Enough to account for the 'hundreds of thousands' of children missng?

When even middle-of-the-road head of families have perverted desires towards their own children?

I like your sly implication here that rich powerful freemasons (men) apparently have stronger leanings towards 'perverted desires' than anybody else. BUZZ! Wrong answer. I would consider pedaphilia to be a sexual fetish of sorts, like wearing leather or eating scat or whatever. It's a preference that I suspect they have little or no control over. Kind of like why I like women in certain clothing and don't understand why. And whether it's 'perverted' I guess is a matter of social conditioning. The ancient Greeks, Egyptians etc didn't really seem to take issue with pedaphilia. Pedaphiles come from all backgrounds and economic situations. They can even be female. Poor females who are not freemasons. Get my point?

However the facts show that a whole lot of males like to get off sexually with children. One needs only to look at media-symbolism to see young girls in sexually appealing positions.

How much is a 'whole lot' exactly? I can't find that button on my calculator anywhere. One in two could be seen as a 'whole lot' but so could one in one thousand. It's a pretty slippery concept. And if it really was the 'whole lot' you are implying surely our society's values would change to reflect that. And as far as media imagery, well unfortunately men are generally biologically wired to favour youthful appearances, it has to do with such perverted things as the biological clock, child bearing hips. etc. Hence why it is seen that men generally prefer blondes (Blonde hair is associated with youth/babies. Hair grows darker as you get older). Does that make every guy who likes blondes a pedaphile? Nope. Does using blonde women sell more product? Probably.

Last edited by psychopractor (2007-06-16 04:18:17)


brain BAD! heart GOOD!

Offline

 

#32 2007-06-16 05:19:07

DasMoose
Lover of Blankets
From: Das Void
Registered: 2007-05-21

Re: Freemasonry is not evil

I see the mind has no use for the heart in this thread, thanks for those of you who opened their's though... you're beautiful and I am grateful to feel it smile, but the identified mind and ego simply overlooks the heart because it only gets its energy through rampant conflict and pillaging.. freely given waves of yum are never felt nor acknowledged; it needs the fight.

Last edited by DasMoose (2007-06-16 05:19:34)


"We are always more afraid than we wish to be, but we can always be braver than we expect." 
-Sorilea

"Take things as they come. Punch when you have to punch.  Kick when you have to kick." 
-Bruce Lee

Offline

 

#33 2007-06-16 08:36:27

Adama
Guest

Re: Freemasonry is not evil

Culture of the mind must be subservient to the heart.

Mohandas Gandhi

 

#34 2007-06-16 14:51:10

ShineOn
Member
From: above the center ring
Registered: 2006-10-27

Re: Freemasonry is not evil

There are newbies here on a mission. Whether through mind or soul I know a rat when I see it. I've seen this on other sites in the past. There goes the neighborhood.

.....ever wonder why all job applications ask about memberships in any clubs or fraternal organizations?....and I thought the Chess Club mention would help!


" The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it "

Ayn Rand

Offline

 

#35 2007-06-16 15:19:27

psychopractor
Member
Registered: 2007-05-20

Re: Freemasonry is not evil

My heart is telling me that I'm disappointed. These quaint phrases and quotes that seem feel good and innocent on the surface reek of anti-intellectualism and a superstitious attitude towards knowledge and critical thinking. Statements like "the identified mind and ego simply overlooks the heart because it only gets its energy through rampant conflict and pillaging" enforce the concept that questioning and evaluating and thinking is something that is evil and to be avoided. It is the psychological equivalent of putting your hands over your ears and singing "La la la!" at the top of your voice.

I have been a truth seeker since I can remember, and it has involved me sifting through a whole lot of chaff for a few strands of wheat. And I find it rather distressing when I find a group of people outside of the mainstream reality tunnel who perpetuate such a stance on critical thinking because it makes me question how you got to the views you hold now. Did you see a poster of an airbrushed dolphin and decide that moment that they must be a more advanced species from another planet?

Not that I'm saying that there's no room for the heart, but the heart/mind should be a partnership and neither should rule over the other. They should be used depending on what is most appropriate for the situation. It seems that people are prepared to examine and undermine mainstream beliefs and feel like they are somehow in the know, but criticising the mainstream is the easiest thing in the world. It's even done by the mainstream by comedians, artists, etc etc. It's to be expected. But bring any of these fringe ideas under the same scrutiny and I start hearing quotes from Gandhi and Chopra et al.

If I orchestrated a global conspiracy one of the first things I would do is set up a counter-conspiracy to entrap the ten percent of the herd that are usually awake enough to go wandering from the group. I would make the counter-conspiracy different enough that it seemed unique and 'the truth' but based on the same fundamentals of the original control programs (organised religion, politics). Things like substitute the concept of 'faith' with ' heart > mind'. Essentially the same message using different words - thinking is bad. But go ahead, you change the world and defeat the Illuminati/Freemasons/Reptilians/Grays/Satanists with waves of yum. I'll be the first to congratulate you. Just make sure children aren't involved with the waves of yum, ok?

Last edited by psychopractor (2007-06-16 15:26:04)


brain BAD! heart GOOD!

Offline

 

#36 2007-06-16 16:09:43

ShineOn
Member
From: above the center ring
Registered: 2006-10-27

Re: Freemasonry is not evil

With a dwindling membership worldwide masonry appears to be circling the wagons and are now becoming more receptive to those thought previously as beneath the profane. God forbid this charitable group have to conviene at Roy Clark's Pikin and Grinin Resort in  Branson. Mo. as opposed to the Venetian in Vegas. The horror of it all.

Report from the Prague summitt....http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=1188


" The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it "

Ayn Rand

Offline

 

#37 2007-06-16 16:51:43

Adama
Guest

Re: Freemasonry is not evil

Psychopractor, Shine on, this is for you.

If you think I don't think because I'm a heart defender, you're wrong.

Love is not about hugging and saying nice things.

Actually putting Gandhi and Chopra in the same bag is an anti-thinking idea.

Gandhi went to jail, fasted to death and lost his own life BECAUSE OF LOVE!!!

Love is about staying firm and strong in the middle of the storm, when everybody around you is just thinking about violence and revenge.

Gandhi never insulted nor had bad words for British who were there stealing India's resources for hundreds of years. He was fair and always treated them as equal, whatever they would do or say to indian people.

Hundreds of people lost their lives standing still in front of british armies.

And never forget it worked.

Never forget all this system is working because of us and our choices, and standing still without working for it is efficient to destroy it.

And only love can give you that strength, and this strength comes from the heart.

Last edited by Adama (2007-06-16 16:52:52)

 

#38 2007-06-16 18:22:24

EricG
Member
From: the Netherlands
Registered: 2006-03-19
Website

Re: Freemasonry is not evil

Adama wrote:

...

Actually putting Gandhi and Chopra in the same bag is an anti-thinking idea.

Gandhi went to jail, fasted to death and lost his own life BECAUSE OF LOVE!!!

..

Are you sure he fasted ot death? I always thought he was killed by a radical  Hindu?

Offline

 

#39 2007-06-16 18:34:25

Adama
Guest

Re: Freemasonry is not evil

No, he was close to death several times during his fast.That's what I meant.

 

#40 2007-06-17 02:57:22

psychopractor
Member
Registered: 2007-05-20

Re: Freemasonry is not evil

Adama wrote:

Psychopractor, Shine on, this is for you. If you think I don't think because I'm a heart defender, you're wrong. Actually putting Gandhi and Chopra in the same bag is an anti-thinking idea.

Ok, my example wasn't the best...I was using hyperbole to make a point (that using quotes and sloganeering is the lazy man's wit). And when is all said and done I wish people did listen to their hearts more, but listening to your heart exclusively can be as or even more dangerous than just listening to your mind. There is a reason why you have both as part of your makeup. I aknowledge that in our technologically focused world that the heart has taken a back door to the mind and that can lead to a certain 'dehumanisation' of the species. However that doesn't excuse certain luddite or anti-intellectual thinking.

I resent certain vague accusations that I am 'on a mission' or that I tow a party or club line. The closest thing to be being a club member would be the local library. I read a lot of threads on this board, but I rarely contribute because most people have tied things up pretty nicely and I feel I don't have anything more to contribute to the topic. Some of the topics open my mind to other possibilities, some I find amusing. But I will not stand idly by while a group of people is demonised with no solid evidence present. It wouldn't matter if it was the Freemasons or the Star Trek fanclub. It smelt like the Spanish Inquisition in here. You might as well have renamed the thread 'Malleus Maleficarum'.

My heart responded with compassion and then had a conversation with my mind to figure out exactly what was wrong with what was being said. And then both came up with an answer they were both happy with. That's teamwork!


brain BAD! heart GOOD!

Offline

 

#41 2007-06-17 03:18:07

Adama
Guest

Re: Freemasonry is not evil

Psychopractor: with your last post, I can see we are on the same path...

Last edited by Adama (2007-06-17 03:21:28)

 

#42 2007-06-17 03:48:16

DasMoose
Lover of Blankets
From: Das Void
Registered: 2007-05-21

Re: Freemasonry is not evil

Heya, this is a great part of a song by Lauren Hill called Freedom Time, and serves as a good prelude to my post below.


It's freedom, said it's freedom time now, It's freedom, said it's freedom time now. Time to get free, oh give yourselves up now, it's freedom, said it's freedom time


There's a war in the mind
over territory for the dominion
Who will dominate the opinion,
schisms and -isms, Keeping us in forms of religion,
conforming our vision
to the world church's decision
Trapped in a section,
submitted to committee election
Moral infection,
epidemic lies and deception
Insurrection of the highest possible order
Distorting our tape recorders
from hearing like under water
Beyond the borders
fond of sin and disorder,
bound by the strategy
of systemic depravity
Heavy as gravity,
head-first in the cavity
without a bottom
A fate worse than Sodom
What's got 'em drunk off the spirits,
truth comes we can't hear it
when you've been programmed to fear it
I had a vision
I was falling in indecision,
appalling, calling religion some program on television
How could dominant wisdom
be recognized in a system
of antichrists and majority rules
Intelligent fools
PhDs in illusion,
masters of mass confusion,
bachelors of past delusion
Now who you choosin,
the head or the tail
The bloodshed of the male,
or confidence in the veil
Conferences at Yale
discussing doctrines of Baal,
causing people to fail,
keeping the third in jail
His word has nailed everything to the tree
severing all of me from all that I used to be
Formless and void,
totally paranoid,
enjoyed darkness as
Lord keeping me from the sword,
I was blocked from mercy,
bitter than cerasee
hungry and thirsty for good meat we would eat
and still dine at the table of deceit
How incomplete
From confrontation to retreat,
we prolonged the true enemies' defeat
Destitute of necessity
Causing desperation to get the best of me
Punishment till there was nothing left of me,
realizing the inescapable death of me
No options in the valley of decision
The only doctrine supernatural circumcision
Inwardly only water can purge the heart from words
The fiery darts thrown by the workers of the arts
Iniquity, shapen in,
there's no escaping when your whole philosophy is paper thin
In vanity, the wide road is insanity
Could it be all of humanity?
Picture that,
Scripture that!
The origin of man's heart is black
How can we show up for an invisible war
Preoccupied with a shadow,
making love with a whore,
aching in sores/Babylon the great mystery,
mother of human history, system of social sorcery
Our present condition needs serious recognition
Where there's no repentance there can be no remission,
and that sentence more serious than Vietnam,
the atom bomb, and Saddam, and Minister Farrakhan
What's going on?
What's a priority to you?
By what authority do we do
The majority hasn't a clue
We've majored in curses,
search the chapters,
check the verses,
recapture the land,
remove the mark from off our hands,
so we can stand in agreement with His command
Everything else is damned, let them with ears understand.
Everything else is damned, let them with ears understand…


"We are always more afraid than we wish to be, but we can always be braver than we expect." 
-Sorilea

"Take things as they come. Punch when you have to punch.  Kick when you have to kick." 
-Bruce Lee

Offline

 

#43 2007-06-17 04:00:58

DasMoose
Lover of Blankets
From: Das Void
Registered: 2007-05-21

Re: Freemasonry is not evil

This is great, it's in one of the links from SiriArc's Holographic History Thread, http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=2029

Temple of Sakara wrote:

"You see, we humans are much more than we allow ourselves to be. We are indeed partners with creation, partners with our Divine Source…we are co-creators in this ongoing and eternal game of creation. As such, we are literally bio-crystalline, virtual reality projecting units that can indeed be the Cause and not at the effect of our own creation. But we can be controlled. We can be entrained by a simple law of mechanics known as sympathetic resonance in which, like a hundred pendulum clocks that begin their mechanistic timing at random but quickly entrain to each other if placed together in an enclosed environment, we can also be entrained to project our reality projections into a predetermined construction based on fear and separation. We can be divided and thereby conquered, entrained to believe that there is an enemy that is keeping us from ourselves. Our fourth dimensional overlords know this fact very well, and they have been working with their third dimensional counterparts for these last 13,000 years, because they knew one very important fact that we were kept in the dark from. That fact was that there would come a time when the fourth dimensional overlords, by divine law and legally binding contract, would have to leave, so they have spent all these years working and training those on the ground in 3D to achieve an artificially maintained hologram into which the six billion incarnate forms on the planet would continue to project the reality of lack and limitation, fear and survival, and thereby be controlled.
   
But now the treaty is over…and those of us who are awake in the game are free. But in order to be free, one must be truly free of all things that bind…fear, belief in lack and limitation, belief systems of all kinds, belief in limiting sciences, limiting religious forms, beliefs that beliefs are real. For, you know, the animal that is domesticated and trained to live on a leash or in a cage will not be able to leave the cage even when the bars are removed. It is only the one who knows that the bars were never there in the first place who can walk free from the illusory cage first. "

I don't have an aversion to intellectualism, but these debates are nothing more than seeking validation, asserting superiority from the all reigning ego masters. Do we know what it is we are defending? Can we feel what attachments we have to being right? Do we factor in how we wish to be seen, how we wish to influence others? Because this is the world of the ego.  If we’re all one being interacting and experiencing itself subjectively, do we know what role we are playing in co-creating reality? Do we know that belief is a trap?  It seems to me these are important things to ask and know.

News flash there is not one Truth.  It moves around depending on your perspective. The more tightly you are identified with your roles and stories the less of Truth with a capital T you will attract. Truth for most is the "proof" one manifests through their programmed lenses and stationary law of attraction. People are content to prove the programs being broadcasted into their limited little monkey brains never questioning the cause and effect of their lenses. People are so busy looking to prove their worth that they never bother to look beyond their limited ideas of self to see what they are helping to manifest.

The need to be right is rampant. This second hand dogma and bowing to the power outside of self, always outside, because the mind of its very nature can only seek, and validate separation. I am amazed by so many people who defend their self created prisons and attack the brothers who have freed themselves and want to help them see the prison they are perpetuating.

psychopractor wrote:

But go ahead, you change the world and defeat the Illuminati/Freemasons/Reptilians/Grays/Satanists with waves of yum. I'll be the first to congratulate you. Just make sure children aren't involved with the waves of yum, ok?

You're pretty clever, how's that working out for you?

psychopractor wrote:

But I will not stand idly by while a group of people is demonised with no solid evidence present. It wouldn't matter if it was the Freemasons or the Star Trek fanclub. It smelt like the Spanish Inquisition in here. You might as well have renamed the thread 'Malleus Maleficarum'.

But you'll demonize a fellow poster with your limiting judgments; which agenda does this perpetuate?

Last edited by DasMoose (2007-06-17 21:17:25)


"We are always more afraid than we wish to be, but we can always be braver than we expect." 
-Sorilea

"Take things as they come. Punch when you have to punch.  Kick when you have to kick." 
-Bruce Lee

Offline

 

#44 2007-06-17 22:13:11

DasMoose
Lover of Blankets
From: Das Void
Registered: 2007-05-21

Re: Freemasonry is not evil

Your vision will become clear
Only when you look into your heart...
Who looks outside,  dreams.
Who looks inside awakens.

- Carl Gustav Jung

I would rather live in a world
where my life is surrounded by mystery
than live in a world so small
that my mind could comprehend it.

- Henry Emerson Fosdick

What a curious phenomenon it is
that you can get men to die for the liberty of the world
who will not make the little sacrifice
that is needed to free themselves
from their own individual bondage.

- Bruce Barton

Sit down before fact as a little child,
be prepared to give up every conceived notion,
follow humbly wherever and whatever abysses nature leads,
or you will learn nothing period.

- Thomas Huxley

Alright so in all fairness to psychopractor I did leave myself open with the waves of yum line, haha, but that post was directed at a friend of mine who has a brilliant mind and still lives in her heart.

It is not always an easy balance in this world of polarity. It is natural on a forum to make assumptions and externalize our inner battles. I am all for it, if it helps us to learn and further evolve. I live by the idea that what people think of me is truly none of my business and equally has nothing to do with me, and everything to do with their perceptions and needs at any given time.  And of course this goes double for what I think of any of you.  I am grateful for all I have learned here. I liked all the numerology information and the passion of peoples views is always interesting. I was also thinking of the whole heart versus mind debate and these quotes show that this is one polarity swing that has occupied minds and hearts before us and will do so perhaps long after we have taken on new shells and life stories.  Who knows, we may even find ourselves on a forum. smile

Today I send waves of transmutation from my heart to the human condition.

Last edited by DasMoose (2007-06-17 22:16:18)


"We are always more afraid than we wish to be, but we can always be braver than we expect." 
-Sorilea

"Take things as they come. Punch when you have to punch.  Kick when you have to kick." 
-Bruce Lee

Offline

 

#45 2007-06-18 00:59:27

Truth Minion
Guest

Re: Freemasonry is not evil

I do not believe for one second that you are unable to properly make use of quotes in a post. It seems to me that you want to play "dumb" when you are far from being it.

Re-edit it, or I will not answer it.

(And you know how to edit, since you did it up there.)

"You shall know them by their fruits."

psychopractor wrote:

Truth Minion
[b wrote:

You[/b] are not paying attention when you deny that the majority of child-molestation cases of known children come from their fathers, grand-fathers and step-fathers. In other words: men.

I am quite aware that most crimes of any nature, whether it's sexual or murder are caused by people in the victim's close circle. This is not limited to men or Freemasons. Oh and women are just as able to commit crimes as anyone else, what's with the man hate?

Now, what about those children that disappear by the hundred of thousands every year in the world? Are you going to say that there is no possibility that they are used for sexual gratification of rich men? Men who are married with sexually-frustrated "ladies who do lunch"? Are you going to deny that there is a possibility that men who belong to secret-societies in the form of "men's club" do not perhaps use satanical sexual rituals with little children in order to "bond" - let alone to get off - in impunity?

No I do not deny the possibility of anything, and that's one reason why I'm on this board. But I try to temper my open mindedness with a little rational thought. Not all freemasons are pedaphiles. Not all rich men are pedaphiles. Not all rich men are freemasons. Not all pedaphiles are freemasons or rich. Not every child that goes missng has been a victim of rich freemason pedaphiles. What I DO deny however is this mentality of absolutes that FREEMASON = SATANIC PEDAPHILE or MISSING CHILD = SEX CRIME VICTIM. Even if it were the case and assuming you're not a REAL freemason until you reach 33, I would stick my neck out out to say that not all 33 degree masons are pedaphiles either. So, how many 33 degree masons are there in the world? Enough to account for the 'hundreds of thousands' of children missng?

When even middle-of-the-road head of families have perverted desires towards their own children?

I like your sly implication here that rich powerful freemasons (men) apparently have stronger leanings towards 'perverted desires' than anybody else. BUZZ! Wrong answer. I would consider pedaphilia to be a sexual fetish of sorts, like wearing leather or eating scat or whatever. It's a preference that I suspect they have little or no control over. Kind of like why I like women in certain clothing and don't understand why. And whether it's 'perverted' I guess is a matter of social conditioning. The ancient Greeks, Egyptians etc didn't really seem to take issue with pedaphilia. Pedaphiles come from all backgrounds and economic situations. They can even be female. Poor females who are not freemasons. Get my point?

However the facts show that a whole lot of males like to get off sexually with children. One needs only to look at media-symbolism to see young girls in sexually appealing positions.

How much is a 'whole lot' exactly? I can't find that button on my calculator anywhere. One in two could be seen as a 'whole lot' but so could one in one thousand. It's a pretty slippery concept. And if it really was the 'whole lot' you are implying surely our society's values would change to reflect that. And as far as media imagery, well unfortunately men are generally biologically wired to favour youthful appearances, it has to do with such perverted things as the biological clock, child bearing hips. etc. Hence why it is seen that men generally prefer blondes (Blonde hair is associated with youth/babies. Hair grows darker as you get older). Does that make every guy who likes blondes a pedaphile? Nope. Does using blonde women sell more product? Probably.

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson