Noble Realms

spirituality - physics - conspiracy - philosophy - wisdom - and more...

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Noble Realms Forum is now closed. It will remain online as a searchable archive of posts spanning 3/25/04 to 2/22/08. Members may still log in to use email functions, but there will be no further posting activity. Thank you to everyone who has contributed over the years. - Tom/montalk

#16 2007-06-14 08:30:29

Pictus
Member
From: Brazil
Registered: 2006-02-11
Website

Re: Freemasonry is not evil

That is classical!
Wolf disguised as lamb!!


Bye, Pictus

--------------------
http://pictus.co.nr

Offline

 

#17 2007-06-14 09:38:45

Adama
Guest

Re: Freemasonry is not evil

I like Mandalis sincerity, and for my part I'd really like that this discussion doesn't become a battle field.
He has a true and real experience of Freemasonry, so we should listen to his experience, which is far more valuable than any google search.
We should ask him what he sees and makes in the name of freemasonry to have better knowledge of it.

And he should have the honnesty to look at highest degree initiates of his order and ask them question and learn the truth about them.
We could all learn something about it.

My own experience of Freemasonry in my daily life involves power, relations and intimidations to keep strategic positions in the society. That's why I don't have friends among them.

But this is something natural, all human groups protect themselves to keep their positions. Even Gandhi and Satygraha followers did!

The essential question in this debate, and I hope Mandalis will help us, is who or what is the energy at the very roots of this organisation.

Who do you worship?

Other things are just details...

 

#18 2007-06-14 10:27:40

DanB
Member
Registered: 2007-06-05

Re: Freemasonry is not evil

The U.S. Government and Military isn't evil either...just the few percent at the top that are psychotically in fear of losing their elite status with the owners of the monetary system and their upper hand of the masses that serve their very well planned needs as to the promotion of lying, cheating, stealing and murdering world-wide to assure everyone is kept busy and distracted so that their plans come to fruition without soiling their own hands.
It will all be over soon...
For anything they plan and do from hereon in with evil intent will simply backfire...more and more and more "instantly"...the next 6 months will bring more truth out of their tactics and motives and who's who behind it all then all of the last few hundred years.

Sooooo...if You are Good and do Good and concern Yourself with the needs of Others before Yourself 51% of the time...no matter what  group You "belong" to...carry on with an open heart!

Last edited by DanB (2007-06-14 10:29:14)

Offline

 

#19 2007-06-14 13:59:50

lyra
Naked Emperor Pointer Outer
From: my own private idaho
Registered: 2004-03-25
Website

Re: Freemasonry is not evil

Adama wrote:

I like Mandalis sincerity, and for my part I'd really like that this discussion doesn't become a battle field. 
He has a true and real experience of Freemasonry, so we should listen to his experience, which is far more valuable than any google search.
We should ask him what he sees and makes in the name of freemasonry to have better knowledge of it.

Looks like somebody could benefit from reading people a little better.

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic. … 92&p=1

It starts on page 1, post #12, and runs on for four pages until people there figured him out and stopped responding to him.  You might have missed that exchange.  But it says everything about where he was coming from.    You're looking to learn something from him and have a meaningful two-way exchange.  He arrived here at NR coincidentally at the same time that two other questionable posters arrived on the scene, (one of which is gone now as well) looking to provoke with commanding, know-it-all authoritative statements, and to bait people into "debates," if you can even call them that, with the sole purpose of tearing posters down with his cold arrogance.  If you'd like a meaningful exchange about freemasony, or any subject, then Mandalis wasn't going to be your source, although the thread could certainly evolve into something more meaningful and informative now that he's gone.  Curiously you're the only one so far who's posted that they have this particular positive view of him - And not to offend, but possibly the language diference was causing you to miss the nuances of his wording and intent, things that native English speakers would pick up on.

Last edited by lyra (2007-06-14 15:24:10)


"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

Offline

 

#20 2007-06-14 16:10:48

ShineOn
Member
From: above the center ring
Registered: 2006-10-27

Re: Freemasonry is not evil

Lyra,
      Agreed.....This site requires thought and masons generally are the ultimate hive minders. Just a shit stirrer.


" The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it "

Ayn Rand

Offline

 

#21 2007-06-14 16:33:06

Adama
Guest

Re: Freemasonry is not evil

lyra wrote:

Looks like somebody could benefit from reading people a little better.

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic. … 92&p=1

First of all, this post is two years old.

That means two things:
-I wasn't there, and no, I haven't read all posts in this forum in the last two years.
-This guy may have changed, and so do people who joined the discussion, not to mention the vibration of this earth.

The fact that I don't know Mandalis is an opportunity for him to grow, because I see him with innocent eyes, and I give him a chance to explain calmly what he might have to teach us.

As long as you're a human being, you have something to teach me.


lyra wrote:

And not to offend, but possibly the language diference was causing you to miss the nuances of his wording and intent, things that native English speakers would pick up on

My knowledge of english is enough to understand that your post is a little rude.

If you read my posts, I am not a "fire starter", always looking for what's best into people or situations, so attacking me because of my ignorance is a little mean from you.

 

#22 2007-06-14 18:25:03

lyra
Naked Emperor Pointer Outer
From: my own private idaho
Registered: 2004-03-25
Website

Re: Freemasonry is not evil

Adama wrote:

First of all, this post is two years old.

Not at the point where I nudged you to look:   Post #12 and onwards for the next four pages.   Those four pages were all done right now.  Within the past two weeks.  Not two years ago, even though that's when the thread was originally started.  And those four pages give a very accurate representation of who Mandalis is, and where he's coming from.  The way you view him starkly contrasts his actual personality that he's put on display here at NR.


Adama wrote:

-This guy may have changed, and so do people who joined the discussion, not to mention the vibration of this earth.

May have changed in only two weeks' time?   Again, those posts are less than two weeks old.  Not two years.   He didn't change in only two weeks.   


Adama wrote:

The fact that I don't know Mandalis is an opportunity for him to grow,

He's not going to grow.  That's a very naive sentiment.  Read those posts from the past two weeks that I was pointing you to look at.  Actually read them, and use your mental feelers.   Mandalis came here with an agenda.   Not everybody is sweetness and light.



Adama wrote:

because I see him with innocent eyes, and I give him a chance to explain calmly what he might have to teach us.

Well, you can be as innocent and calm as you like, but nearly all the posts he's done here on NR since arrival several weeks ago, (again, not years) have been a bit nasty.   He's not going to explain himself to you or anybody, nor respond to your innocent kind niceness.  I've read as those who've tried to post calm, nice sentiments to him were coldly glossed right over by him, no acknowledgement whatsoever.  He appeared impervious to that.   Some people are like that.  We have to learn to recognize what the deal is with people so we can be smarter about expending our energy with them.

And to clarify - You're free to associate with whomever you'd like, I'm not trying to tell you not to talk to people in case it comes across that way, but it bugged me to see you defending somebody that wasn't at all as you're trying to portray him as.   


Adama wrote:

My knowledge of english is enough to understand that your post is a little rude.

Well, there was no way to address it without sounding that way.  I knew it when I posted it, but I felt it still needed to be pointed out, that maybe you weren't picking up on the nuances of his comments, only because nobody else here has come forward defending him or supporting him.  And in trying to figure out why that would be I remembered that English isn't your native tongue.   So be it.



Adama wrote:

If you read my posts, I am not a "fire starter", always looking for what's best into people or situations, so attacking me because of my ignorance is a little mean from you.

I wasn't attacking you, but you can choose to take it that way.  Anyway folks, it's a new moon period, and as always, here we are.  wink  So, I've said what needs to be said in this thread, and bid you adieu....


"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

Offline

 

#23 2007-06-14 18:38:42

Truth Minion
Guest

Re: Freemasonry is not evil

Adama wrote:

First of all, this post is two years old.

That means two things:
-I wasn't there, and no, I haven't read all posts in this forum in the last two years.
-This guy may have changed, and so do people who joined the discussion, not to mention the vibration of this earth.

The fact that I don't know Mandalis is an opportunity for him to grow, because I see him with innocent eyes, and I give him a chance to explain calmly what he might have to teach us.

As long as you're a human being, you have something to teach me.

First of all, if you were really interested in Truth you would know that the post that she/he directed you to was not two years old. It is from a month ago.

Second, anyone, as you very well know and stated through the "google search" comment, can claim anything. If a page on the internet can claim that masonics are evil when it could be a lie; so can mandalis claim that he belongs to it, when it could be a lie; or that he is a 32nd degree mason being true but that the organization is not good as claimed.

The three have the possibility of being lies. However you only single out one of them: the internet.

Why the obvious bias?


Adama wrote:

My knowledge of english is enough to understand that your post is a little rude.

If you read my posts, I am not a "fire starter", always looking for what's best into people or situations, so attacking me because of my ignorance is a little mean from you.

Why do you ask for people to read your posts if you don't read people's posts?

This is the post she/he asked you to start reading:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic. … 568#p58568

Look at the date.

I also gave a link about masonic symbolism in the "supreme" court of one of the wariest country in the world, and you seem not to have read it either.

While it is good to look for what is best in people or situations, it does not help to deny reality when doing so.

Masons, so the internet says, like their numerology. And that is a good assumption to have as truthful since the "art" is very well known to "esoteric practitioners".

And in numerology the number 11 is a very important number. It is a master number.

And it is not by "chance" that they have their 33 degrees. 11x3 = 33.

Now if you study a little bit on the numerological symbolism of the various mass-murdering that happens IN REALITY you will see that the number 11 is very prominent.

9/11 is very obvious. 

You have that 11 on the date, and you have eleven in two numbers: 92 passengers in one plane and 56 passengers in another.

So right there you have 11 + 11 + 11 = 33.

Now  it could very well be that someone very very smart is trying to kill many and put the blame on the Masons.

Or it could very well be that that is their way to communicate with each other, like their hand shakes and secret signals, that they were the ones behind many of the murderings.

Just the fact that we hardly see "numerological analysis" (something that any "esoteric" freak does obsessively with every thing) on these very important and bloody events, shows that if they did not commit the crimes themselves, they are helping to hide them. Because they ALL show very obvious numerological symbolism.

Or perhaps they are good and others are lying.

After all everybody "lies" don' they?

Except Mandalis.

Again: "You shall know them by their fruits."

And their fruits are scattered all over the place.

Some are "insignificantly" good. Some are notoriously bad.

But choose to "focus" on the good, and ignore the bad, if it makes your STS-self feel "better".

Just don't expect us to choose the same.



Read this:


11 days after September 11 the "compensation" flows:

"The fund was established on September 22, 2001, when President Bush signed into law the September 11 Victim Compensation Fund of 2001 (part of the Air Transportation Safety and System Stabilization Act, Title IV of Public Law 107-42, 115 Stat. 230)."


And this:

"The towers of light were first activated on the 6th month anniversary of the fallen towers or March 11, 2002. On this 11th day of the sixth month, it was announced that the lights would be on from 11 A.M. until 11 P.M. and would continue for one month. It was then decided and announced that the light towers would continue to shine from March 11 until April 13 and thus form a gigantic blue numeral 11 over the skies of New York City for 33 days. (11) We must pay attention to these numbers, because they reveal beyond any stretch in the realm of coincidence that occult forces are at work. The 11th sign of the zodiac in astrology is Aquarius, and this is said to be the Aquarian age. The number 13 is the most powerful number in witchcraft and is the number of a coven in ancient tradition. The number 33 is the number sacred to the Scottish Rite of the secret society known as Freemasonry. Thus, we have an occult bridge of time, known as a rite of passage, lasting 33 days between two dates involving an eleventh and crossing a full moon to the 13th day of the following month."


So it is SHOWN without a doubt that the numerological "coincidence" of the MURDERINGS was not something that it was done to divert attention to masons.

From the FACTS above you know that they are the ones who are obsessed with numerological symbolism.

One starts to wonder if the "google searches" are right after all since all this carnage does look satanical.


"YOU SHALL KNOW THEM BY THEIR FRUITS."

Last edited by Truth Minion (2007-06-14 18:47:54)

 

#24 2007-06-15 07:32:59

psychopractor
Member
Registered: 2007-05-20

Re: Freemasonry is not evil

belljar wrote:

Tell that to the children used in their underground rituals. Give me a break! The fact that they also do everything they can to keep knowledge away from people and use it to control you is another nail in the coffin. I can see how some people would want to be one and idolize them because they are so powerful. Evil is something that is out of balance well they are that.

Children? Underground rituals? This sounds like a play on Satanic Circles in the 80's. The fact is there has been no hard evidence EVER of these claims made against Freemansonry or Satanic Cults. I used to be involved in these kind of theories but the more I step back and have a good look at the mentality the more I see it's scenario created as another convenient distraction. Distraction from what? I'm not sure. But it seems almost every belief system I've come across is dualistic in nature and seems hell-bent on some perceived enemy - the Grays, the Jews, the media, the unbelieving heathen scum, the reptilians, take your pick.

But what if THAT was the greatest conspiracy of all? That you fighting these enemies regardless of your stance was the real distraction and real illusion? What if you're too busy being paranoid and aggressive to really be paying attention...

edit: Actually that's what I think is really going on. Democrat vs Republican, Coke vs Pepsi, Apple vs Microsoft, Christian vs Muslim, blah blah blah ad nauseum. I don't think any of that is a coincidence. Either that or it's the perfect macroscopic look at what is wrong/right with human psychology. But I think it's the former. I think it's a conscious decision by 'the powers that be' to keep you chasing your tail. Good luck!

ShineOn wrote:

A 32nd degree mason still dwells in the land of the profane my friend. To become a 33rd or beyond you must be a second or third generation mason preferably with an Eastern Star spouse or have celebrity status. Until you've reached 33rd degree you'll know nothing of the inner workings and ancient origins of the group.

If I had chosen to be a Mason I would been fifth generation. I also have friends who are Masons. These claims that you don't know what's REALLY going on until you hit 33 is speculation and slander really. You have no way of backing up your claims. I could claim Montalk eats babies for breakfast but he has access to ultra-futuristic Gray technology that cloaks him and makes it impossible to detect him as a baby eater. Or I could say that the Bible is the word of God. How do I know that? The Bible says that. How do I know what the Bible is true? Because it's the word of God. See? It's easy to do.

Last edited by psychopractor (2007-06-15 07:42:37)


brain BAD! heart GOOD!

Offline

 

#25 2007-06-15 10:15:47

Adama
Guest

Re: Freemasonry is not evil

Truth minion: you are out of subject, trying to convince me with your numerology that freemasonry is not good.
I said that I had experience with these people, and it wasn't good.
My point is to focus on Mandalis, not freemasonry.

Lyra:thanks to your post, Kato3 pointed something really important for me.

You said that this guy came with an agenda, and so do archons or whatever we call these mind thieves, but does that mean that he will succeed?
May I remember you about Gandhi fighting the biritish governement without insulting or fighting anyone?
He just stayed full of compassion and humility, whatever these thieves were doing.


I saw some TV show yesterday about a family having adopted "difficult" children nobody wanted, and after years of caring, these teenagers were happy and calm.
In the interview, the mother told the journalist that as long as there is divine spark in the eyes, you can do something with  people.

My way of caring for people like Mandalis is probably wrong, but my intention here is compassion, which is for me the most human emotion.

And this is probably what is lacking the most here when we talk, dividing humans in STS STO OP and so on.


Of course we can not let the snake live into our living room, but can"t we bring it back nicely to its desert?

Last edited by Adama (2007-06-15 10:16:36)

 

#26 2007-06-15 14:57:23

Truth Minion
Guest

Re: Freemasonry is not evil

Adama wrote:

Truth minion: you are out of subject, trying to convince me with your numerology that freemasonry is not good.
I said that I had experience with these people, and it wasn't good.
My point is to focus on Mandalis, not freemasonry.

I am not trying to convince you of anything. You are the one trying to convince us that what Mandalis said is true, without giving any kind of proof to back up your/his claims.

I, on the other hand, just presented evidence of hard facts that have numerological symbolism. I did not even go into the symbolism of the building themselves, since that would be "out of subject" to the point that I was trying to make.

For exemple, the buildings themselves had 110 floors. WTC 7 had 47 floors. So you can see that the masonic symbolism is put even in the building. 11.

Now, that is meaningless to the extent that it was in the past. Even though masons are called masons because they are "master builders" (see Israel's supreme court link that I gave). What is important is that a mass-murdering occured and that "fruit" has masonic symbolism written all over it.

I do not need to convince you of anything. The facts speak for themselves.

As I said you can deny it as much as you want, but don't expect for us to be convinced of your version of reality. Or Mandalis'. Because they do no fit with the facts.

Well they do. Most lowly masons do good deeds. But we are talking here perhaps not of masons themselves (even though they like their symbolism) but Satanical people. Whether they are true masons or not does not matter. What matters is that numerological symbolism can be read all over their actions. But while Israel's supreme court has masonic symbolism on it, what we hear from TPTB is that Muslims commited the crime, when Muslims are not known to give as much importance to numerological symbolism as masons do.

Now I agree that their tactics is to divide. I do not agree with banning people, because "truth can flow from lies, but lies cannot flow from the Truth". But I do not also believe that compassion is the only response to mass murderous criminals. They should be put in jail and pay for their crimes. I do not believe in capital punishment. But I do not believe that we should be patting liars on the head and tell others that they must have compassion for them to the point of denying reality.

Americans have shown extreme "compassion" to criminals. Millions upon millions of people have been murdered through their foreigner oppressive interjections. And americans have not shown any compassion towards those murdered. If they did they would be putting all those criminals in jail as to avoid unjust carnage.

But I see that you have not a great deal of honesty in your positions. You feel on the right to convince others of your position, yet complains when others try to "convince" you of theirs.

You "believe" Mandalis is saying the truth, while accusing "google searches" of being liars.

I wonder if you are what you claim to be.

Because you don't make any sense whatsoever.

So in short, I am ON subject since we are discussing Truth and Lies here.

And the Truth is that masonic symbolism IS found on many mass-murdering facts.

I don't need to convince you of anything in order for it to be the Truth.


"We hold these truths to be self-evident"

 

#27 2007-06-15 15:12:22

Truth Minion
Guest

Re: Freemasonry is not evil

psychopractor wrote:

Children? Underground rituals? This sounds like a play on Satanic Circles in the 80's. The fact is there has been no hard evidence EVER of these claims made against Freemansonry or Satanic Cults. I used to be involved in these kind of theories but the more I step back and have a good look at the mentality the more I see it's scenario created as another convenient distraction. Distraction from what? I'm not sure. But it seems almost every belief system I've come across is dualistic in nature and seems hell-bent on some perceived enemy - the Grays, the Jews, the media, the unbelieving heathen scum, the reptilians, take your pick.

But what if THAT was the greatest conspiracy of all? That you fighting these enemies regardless of your stance was the real distraction and real illusion? What if you're too busy being paranoid and aggressive to really be paying attention...

edit: Actually that's what I think is really going on. Democrat vs Republican, Coke vs Pepsi, Apple vs Microsoft, Christian vs Muslim, blah blah blah ad nauseum. I don't think any of that is a coincidence. Either that or it's the perfect macroscopic look at what is wrong/right with human psychology. But I think it's the former. I think it's a conscious decision by 'the powers that be' to keep you chasing your tail. Good luck!

You are not paying attention when you deny that the majority of child-molestation cases of known children come from their fathers, grand-fathers and step-fathers. In other words: men.

Now, what about those children that disappear by the hundred of thousands every year in the world? Are you going to say that there is no possibility that they are used for sexual gratification of rich men? Men who are married with sexually-frustrated "ladies who do lunch"?

Are you going to deny that there is a possibility that men who belong to secret-societies in the form of "men's club" do not perhaps use satanical sexual rituals with little children in order to "bond" - let alone to get off - in impunity?

When even middle-of-the-road head of families have perverted desires towards their own children?

You don't have evidence of that either.

However the facts show that a whole lot of males like to get off sexually with children. One needs only to look at media-symbolism to see young girls in sexually appealing positions.

Last edited by Truth Minion (2007-06-15 15:13:54)

 

#28 2007-06-15 16:25:06

Adama
Guest

Re: Freemasonry is not evil

I am passing through a real hard time dealing with lots of things that are all related to this "evil" thing, symbolized by Freemasonry.
I will never deny the facts Truth Minion, I've never said you're wrong about it. Actually I don't have a clue about it.

And behind all that tension between us, I feel a great relief for all of us debating here, as long as we keep in our heart that we are all looking for truth.
I feel very happy about this thread and I hope we will all gain a lot from it.

Last edited by Adama (2007-06-15 16:28:55)

 

#29 2007-06-15 23:18:15

druid
Member
Registered: 2006-08-06

Re: Freemasonry is not evil

Being a catholic or a baptist has nothing to do with being a true christian.

Being a "freemason" in any of their lodges has nothing to do with true freemasonry.

I don't care at all if you have been or not a freemason.

As we should forget everything we think we know about christianity, we should forget everything we think we know about freemasonry.

Offline

 

#30 2007-06-16 00:03:25

Adama
Guest

Re: Freemasonry is not evil

And we should forget everything we know about each other, in order to see our true selves shining behind these knowledge and personalities wink...

Last edited by Adama (2007-06-16 00:03:58)

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson