Re: Orion planet of STS souls after 2012.........a description

Dear Zonabi
kind regards
You have once again impressed me with another excellent post.
Some vegetarians cannot be considered STO souls............Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian.
The assumption that meat eating in an STS world is wrong isn't something that I agree with.
Meat eating doesn't make you an STS soul-it makes you a survivor in the STS World and furthermore this World is a balance(albeit shaky) between STO souls and STS souls.
STO souls shouldn't starve their bodies(hologram according to Icke) or gain bad health due to a lack of protein.
We need meat to survive and farmers make their living this way.
However one thing that I will say though is that Mullahs and Rabbi's should be banned from slashing the throat of an animal and allowing it to bleed to death.
The process of animal killing should be as humane as possible.
yours thankfully
John

Dear Lyra
kind regards
I agree with you to a degree but I still believe that we cannot help being STO souls in an STS world.
What exactly is your definition of an STS mentality?
STO souls try to do things without harming others and try to do good.
Yes we are all inclined to ourselves first but we can help others.
Untill I know your definition of what exactly an STS mentality is then I can't comment.
I don't believe that wanting the best for yourself, those around you and meat eating is part of the STS mentality.
Obviously the STS mentality would be when you exalt yourself and your loved ones over others by subterfuge, deceit or corruption.
yours thankfully
John

Well, it is all pretty interesting seeing this discussion on meat eating…needing protein.
I can’t find the info right now, but when I read think it was Diet for a new planet some 30 years ago it gave the ratios for protein loss in frozen meat which was very high percentage wise…then there is the protein loss from cooking…

Meat is not necessary for protein, it is like everything else, something that has been programmed into us…yes, possibly O blood types do require more protein.  Acquiring protein from non animal sources just requires thinking outside “the box“? and spending a little more time planning meals.  Meat is quick, convenient and a no brainier, that is all.  The reason I stopped eating meat 31 years ago was met a vegetarian whom I had great respect for who told me about the adrenalin an animal experiences when being killed, that I consumed the adrenalin and therefore was eating the animals fear.  I decided to stop eating fear. 

If we are in general agreement about the dracos, and that we have a reptilian brain at the base of our brain structure,  and that the reptilian brain controls our fear, then would it not make sense to program in the consumption of a particular food stuff that would keep that reptilian brain fed?

Eating or not eating meat most certainly does not determine sts, sto or stn(service to nothing lol)…it can be a way to reduce the consumption of fear based modalities.

If one is really eating meat for protein then one must kill the animal being and consume raw for the max protein benefit,  also making sure to kill an animal being that has not been fed antibiotics, steroids, pesticide laden grain, fluoridated or chlorinated water and a few other things. 

So, everyone go get your spears and CHARGE…Remember, running through a farmer’s field yelling charge may get you shot, so do be careful.  I’ll be waiting till you get back sitting under the tree and eating an apple…sigh, life can be so difficult sitting and munching…

http://www.all-creatures.org/health/proteindebate.html
Protein
Proteins are necessary for creating and maintaining hormones, tissues and sustaining growth in developing children and teens. There are 20 amino acids commonly found in both animal and plant proteins. There are generally considered to be eight amino acids that the body cannot make itself which need to be obtained from the food we eat:
Methionine
Lysine
Threonine
Tryptophan
Phenylalanine
Valine
Isoleucine
Leucine
Controversy
The question brought up by many who do not understand the Vegan/Vegetarian diet is "If you don't eat meat or dairy, then where does your protein come from?". Contrary to popular misconception, protein can be found in several plant based foods such as suggested below:
Legumes: Peas, lentils, chickpeas and most beans.
Tofu: A great source of protein and calcium as well.
Nuts and Seeds: Peanuts, Sesame seeds, Hazel nuts, Almonds, Sunflower seeds, Pumpkin seeds, and so on.
Grains: Barley, wheat, buckwheat, oats, pastas, breads, rice
Recommended Daily Allowances (RDAs) [4] of protein are as follows:
Infants: between 12 to 14 grams (g)
Children: between 16 to 46 g
Adolescents: need between 46 to 59 g
Although protein is a necessary part of everyone's diet, it can be detrimental when consumed in greater quantities. High protein diets can compromise our kidney function by causing our kidneys to work harder - releasing more creatinine in the process. In women especially, a high protein diet restricts calcium absorption which sets a path to osteoporosis.
http://ighawaii.com/naturally/newslette … otein.html

Raw food provides enzymes, unaltered nutrients. That's what our animals used to eat in the wild. Heat processing has negative impact on the nutrient value.
A likely cause of the decreased in amino acid digestibility with increasing heat treatment may have been the formation of cross-linkages proteins. Cross-linking reduces the rate of protein digestion by preventing enzyme penetration or by masking the sites of enzymes attach and can occur between many amino acids. However, lysine, cysteine and phosphoserine seem to be the most susceptible. There was no effect of the additional heating on the level of amino acids including lysine in the fish meal. However, there is an evidence of cross-linkage formation as increased heat treatment. Another possible cause is increased heat treatment increased gut endogenous amino acid excretion.
Untreated protein had less lysinoalanine than other two. Lysinoalanine is an unnatural amino acid derivative formed during processing of foods. The formation of lysinoalanine in the treated proteins was accompanied with a loss of cystine (73-77%), threonine (35-45%), serine (18-30%) and lysine (19-20%). The alkaline/heat treatments caused significant (P < 0.05) reductions in protein digestibility of milk protein (99 vs. 73%) and soybean protein (96 vs. 68%).
The processing treatments also caused a drastic negative effect on protein quality,

It's all mind over matter. If you don't mind it doesn't matter...

19 (edited by lyra 2004-08-26 11:46:02)

Moralman wrote:

Dear Lyra
kind regards
I agree with you to a degree but I still believe that we cannot help being STO souls in an STS world.
What exactly is your definition of an STS mentality?
STO souls try to do things without harming others and try to do good.
Yes we are all inclined to ourselves first but we can help others.
Untill I know your definition of what exactly an STS mentality is then I can't comment.

I believe I already stated it several times, but I'll mention it again, and approach it from a different angle.

Question:  did you agree to incarnate here?   Or were you brought here against your will? 

Now, if you agree that you chose to come here on your own accord than that means you came here knowing full well what the deal was with this realm.  It's a realm where you have to eat living plants and kill living animals so you can live.  Other beings will have to be sacrificed and killed so you can exist, period.   It's a realm where the primary frequency is very negative, masculine-dominated Service to Self.   This world / realm is STS, and it means anybody who willingly incarnates into it is slipping back into STS and choosing to live in STS.

(Now, if you believe that you were brought here against your will, well, that's a whole other topic.  wink  )  I'm making an assumption that you would agree that you incarnated on your own free will.  If not, then my apologies. 

Moralman wrote:

I don't believe that wanting the best for yourself, those around you and meat eating is part of the STS mentality.

STO serves self through others.  It wants what's best for others, and puts others before itself.  STO doesn't kill creatures so it can keep existing.

The problem here is how we're both defining STS.  You have your defination of it, and I have mine, which is based on the Cass, Ra and Marciniak material.    We can go around and around about it all afternoon and evening, but it's pointless.     Like I mentioned earlier, many people don't want to see themselves as being STS, they believe they're better than that, above that, or whatever.   "Oh, that's not ME.  *I'M* not STS!  That's only for the evil Draconians!"    And they try to rationalize their STS actions, play them down, sugar coat them, etc.   Just because we're not an 8 foot tall winged draco eating small animals and children for lunch and feeding on people's fear / anger / sex energy doesn't mean we're still not STS.   There are degrees of it.  STS is STS, whether it's a smaller more "harmless" version of it, or the more serious Draco version.

Just my two cents.   Again, when people are using two different definations of something then it's impossible to come to an agreement.  So we'll just have to agree to disagree.   smile

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

20 (edited by montalk 2004-08-26 12:18:03)

[edited-in after posting: Lyra, looks like we were thinking the same thing at the same time. Didn't mean to rehash what you wrote, cause we posted at the same time smile Well, here's the post anyway ]

When it comes to STS and STO, you have to differentiate between where you are versus where you are going. You can be on the southside of town, heading north. Likewise, you can be 3rd density STS but have an inclination toward STO.

Moving toward STO isn't as stringent a qualifier as actually being STO. That's why there can be good in the world, why people can have good intentions and live from their hearts (that is an STO direction of movement) -- while their actual location is in STS territory occupying STS bodies that require certain STS needs to live, making them STS while here.

From what I understand, the moment you actually become STO you disappear from 3rd density in a flash of enlightenment. After that you can reappear in 3D at will, without need for anything STS. This is far beyond having good intentions while still being a 3D STS, which is a step in the right direction but not the same as having reached the promised land.

As for Wanderers, the whole point of incarnating into 3D STS as STS beings is to be on par with others who are here and thereby be of greater service to them. Wanderers start where others start, as screaming 3D STS babies who eat and poo -- and as they grow up and raise their awareness in notches ever closer to their true STO self, they help others follow the same direction.

I agree that eating other creatures (that includes plants!) is an STS act. It's certainly not serving the creature to eat it, therefore it's not STO. And if not STO, then STS. Eating is a necessary act, however, one that we agreed to as a condition of incarnating here - an agreement that probably came with other agreements like the possibility of being abducted and eaten by higher ups in the STS food chain.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

Interesting thread here. I'm not very knowledgeable of some of these concepts, but I was intrigued by a question lyra asked:
"Question:  did you agree to incarnate here?   Or were you brought here against your will?"

Absolutely, of a certainty, I was dragged kicking and screaming into this incarnation/incarceration against my will, and delivered into it likewise. Knowing myself as I do, I would Never have agreed to this situation. I've spent my entire life as though I wasn't really here, generally having little interest in even the things everyone has in common: planning for the future, establishing relationships, sex(!). I don't like the inconvenience of having to eat every so often. I resent having to tend to my body. This whole human existence thing just makes no sense to me. Would this be natural for one who did not choose to be incarnated here?
I would consider myself to be STO more than STS, but from the descriptions, I'd have to say I'm both at once. Without a clue to my next move.
Part of me says that all perceived "reality" is meaningless, and to try to understand it is folly, a trivial pursuit, since it's by definition a sham. If everything just winked out of existence it would be fine by me. And I think the status quo, i.e., brutality, perversion, power, control, deception, etc., is an argument for "terminating the experiment." Bill Hicks called humanity "a virus with shoes" and I'd tend to agree.
A bigger part of me has a great compassion for living souls. I try to be as kind to those I meet as possible. Even though so many of them are revealed to be not only STS, but sociopathic. If not vampiric. Or black holes. My compassion and empathy are reserved for individuals with real problems not of their own making. It's a judgment call, but I really don't "recognize" those who wish to have control over others. I only pay attention to the oppressed, less-fortunate souls. Victims of mean people.
Enough of that.  Montalk made some points that apply to those who choose this manifestation, but do they apply to those who don't? Is it possible that my particular orientation is not correct? That is, are all the things that tell me I shouldn't be here, that I never agreed to it, that some mistake has been made--are all these lies?  I want to ask: If it's possible for a soul to be incarnated here against its will, wouldn't that be the ultimate violation of free will? And what in the hell is a reluctant 3D supposed to be doing here? Any wisdom is appreciated.
I realized I've gone off track for this thread, but lyra's question was here, so here this is. The subject of unchosen incarnations probably deserves its own thread.

Hey aaronfirebrand,

You know, I never seriously considered that anybody could be here against their will.   I asked the question, but then like I wrote, I assumed we all figured we came here on our own volition.

Souls being forced to incarnate.........yikes.   What a concept.   I had / have a friend in California who reminded me of what you were writing.   He didn't get this whole existance thing.   Eating, having to maintain the physical body.   He felt uncomfortable in a physical body, used to ALWAYS bump into things because of that.  I got him a picture of that old kid's book character "Mr. Bump" because of that!  big_smile big_smile  (remember the Mr. and Mrs. books for kids?   Mrs. Perfect, Mr. Happy, Mr. Grumpy, etc?)   He had the pic up on his wall.  smile    But yeah, he sounded a LOT like you did in your post, and until recently, he was the only person I'd ever encountered who was forever complaining about physical existance and "having" to be here.    He'd always talk about how he didn't know why he was here. 

So, the question is...........can a soul be forced to be there?  And like aaron said, wouldn't that be the ultimate violation of free will?   hmmmmmmmmm........

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

perhaps somekind of karma has brought them here against their conscious will, but it is because of a lesson they need to learn... karma.

the Mr. and MRS BOOKS!! O MY GODS I DIDNT KNOW ANYONE ELSE READ THOSE !!!!!

they are my absolute favouritest childhood books, o man. you just zapped me back 15 years to my childhood.

"...i was taken by the hand, from the ocean to the sand..."
nitin sawhney - 'eastern eyes'