Noble Realms

spirituality - physics - conspiracy - philosophy - wisdom - and more...

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Noble Realms Forum is now closed. It will remain online as a searchable archive of posts spanning 3/25/04 to 2/22/08. Members may still log in to use email functions, but there will be no further posting activity. Thank you to everyone who has contributed over the years. - Tom/montalk

#16 2008-01-19 20:28:06

Antaeus

Re: Electric universe video

plasticportal wrote:

Perhaps the analogy is that as one grows and learns, a more stable center begins to form? 

That's Great!  Perhaps we discontinue having all these many (i's) by developing a magnetic center.   We might identify within ourselves seven distinct centers, realizing there are possibly nine or even twelve.  Working with seven mitigates the abstraction.  The highest of the seven is our divine inner god.  The lowest is the physical body which half of the mind pays a great amount of attention to.  When I say we have seven centers with the divine inner god being highest - highest can also be described as innermost - and all that in between the highest and lowest, I also want to point out that in each center exist these same seven rays.  Even that part of the mind which is interested in the most base form coming from sensuous perceptions, has a ray of the divine inner god, it is simply that ego mind is dominant. 

Rather than go on and on, I think it might be adequate to simply posit that each center, taking into consideration the dominant aspect of each center, nevertheless should realize Spirit, and Divinity is also present.  It might be well to become familiar with these echelons if for no other reason than to know before hand what is very contrary to what might be their will.

Seven represents completion, forty nine is seven groups of seven.  Fifty represents a departure, as does eight.  The last two are advanced above or extreme innermost.  For there is the number eight which represents something not especially talked about often.  It is below and is between our personal hierarchy and that which is a hierarchy lesser than our own.  Going in that direction is an extreme violation of Cosmic Law.  Few actually choose to go that direction.  If you ever feel removed from nature and have a feeling of - well, if I was only speaking to plasticportal, I wouldn't even mention the following - angst, dislike for everything, an urge to vent violent emotions, actions, urges to withdraw from living.  Even reaching a point where harming and killing is desired simply as a basic urge.  Not even possessing any particular passion as the driving force, these people are heading toward that which I do not speak about very often.  Maybe going to the ocean walking in the sea shore feeling the wind, hearing the surf, the gulls, watching a sunset.  Its easy.  Get a pet and treat it as requiring only the highest and best love a human might bestow upon an animal. 

I type all these things like the above and feel like, why?  the people reading this have all seen it before.  I'm not typing any revelations.

Good judgement comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgement.
----------------------------------------------------------
You have to believe in the impossible in order to become.

#17 2008-02-03 04:48:47

Antaeus

Re: Electric universe video

Sorry about that post immediately prior to this one.  It can be categorized as "pie in the sky" thought processes, in that I attempted to go in-depth on subject matter that I am far from grasping adequately.

The following, however, will also be off topic.  I just come across the subject of dark matter and dark energy.  To be very concise, it seems that the first appears to be the framework or scaffolding upon which our universe is contained and the expanding universe theory now seems to be explained by the work of dark energy.  I think that I will look more into this. 

As usual, I wasn't paying full attention as it was being presented to me.  At this moment, dark energy and pralaya seem to correlate.

Good judgement comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgement.
----------------------------------------------------------
You have to believe in the impossible in order to become.

Board footer