1

Topic: Organic portals

I've just read an article abour organic portals in Montalk's website, and it's really good.

I've known a lot of people looking just like Montalk's descritption of OP, but I've always seen that "divine spark" in them, different from mine (of course, or it would have been my reflection), even if it lasted only one second.

You can describe a group of people acting pretty the same very accurately (that is science), but giving them a name and an explanation is VERY different. It's a trap for the mind, because once you have the explanation, you will ALWAYS find confirmation in your outer world, and you will label exceptions of your theories as "not important".

By assuming that some people have a soul and others don't, you're rebuilding fascism (sorry that's a strong word).

Some people are totally unconscious and sleepy but that don't make them ghosts or agents from a matrix.

The C's have some incredibly interesting stuff to eat, but they ALWAYS put poison in the desert.

It's is true that A LOT of people are working for this matrix, but classifying them as OP serve the matrix!It's a very dual way of seeing, with reality on one side and matrix on the other side. That definitily serves the matrix.

If you take a different point of view, that everyone has a soul and can be awakened, and there is only ONE reality, distorted by our thoughts and unconsciousness, you have a non dual tool to be free.

That whas just a point of view, not a truth ;-)

Re: Organic portals

My experiences indicate a subtle difference between:

1) souled but asleep people - they have the divine spark behind their eyes, have a latent higher self, an invisible hand synchronistically shaping their lives in a positive way, their dreams may contain meaningful symbolism, their beliefs can periodically step a foot outside the box and find an unusual idea at least interesting, and they can have genuine empathy -- all this despite outward actions being primarily matrix-oriented due to being spiritually asleep.

2) non-individually souled people - entirely matrix-oriented and no divine spark behind eyes, just a dull animating energy, their lives are shaped only by social programming, heredity, pure chance, and hyper-D manipulations, there is no indication of even a latent higher self, their apparent empathy is hollow like 'going through the motions', and their beliefs are very sharply confined away from outside-the-matrix stuff without exceptions.

The reason I make room for the organic portal theory is that the possibility of "souled but asleep" is not enough to explain some of my observations regarding certain types of people, whereas "not-individually-souled but alive" does, that's all smile

As for non-duality, my view is that we can all be one in origin and fundamental essence, but different in composition, function, and expression. Whether one has true freewill, and what one does with that freewill, naturally gives rise to different modes of expression, be it non-polarized like an animal or plant if little or no freewill, polarized positive if choosing to align with spirit, or polarized negative if choosing to reject it in favor of ego. The thing that chooses, that gives rise to freewill in the first place, is the same across the board, and that's where unity comes in. But its expression does establish duality because freewill consists of choices that require at least two options to select from. And there's also a difference between combative dualism, which is an angry, crusading "us vs them, destroy them all" mentality, and a more balanced awareness of duality combined with a positive attitude aiming for balance and maximization of freewill. Just my thoughts on this.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

3

Re: Organic portals

You are so right about your description of OP people, I've experienced that too, especially in Africa where I live a lot.
Their eyes are so "not human", like robots, and that's VERY  frequent in the country I live in.
But each time you relieve their pain or show love, you can see that spark coming from nowhere, like a very distant flame coming out and disappearing right aferwards.
Most of them "act" as nice people to foreigners but they are true predators looking for money, but you can ALWAYS find that spark even if you don't see it in normal conditions, as if it was buried somewhere and then reanimated...
I feel very close to your ideas and vibration actually, I guess these things are just point of views and a way of describing it.

Re: Organic portals

I see OPs as insectlike working in a hive together. They are just looking for energy to keep themselves going. Nothing else is important to them. They join up in whatever ideal it takes to get more energy.

5 (edited by montalk 2007-04-08 14:26:23)

Re: Organic portals

Adama wrote:

Most of them "act" as nice people to foreigners but they are true predators looking for money, but you can ALWAYS find that spark even if you don't see it in normal conditions, as if it was buried somewhere and then reanimated...

But that's the problem -- I've known people for whom that spark never shows up under ANY conditions. At most there is egotistical glee instead of soul satisfaction, and predatory dependence instead of love. That is what I'm talking about. If you have not observed this, I have. Therefore I say that in addition to asleep souled people, there are also those without a divine spark.

And an OP is not the same as a young soul. A young soul is individualized, just not experienced and thus very immature and living a short bare-bones existence. An OP is not individualized, and their lives are not bound by any karmic necessities, therefore they are located wherever chance and hyper-D influences land them... even in the highest positions in society. The difference between an OP, a very young soul, and an asleep soul is like the difference between an embryo, an infant, and a sleeping adult. Subtle but definite differences.

Organic portals have an animating energy, but what is behind their eyes is no more sentient than what is behind the eyes of a rat. It's like the difference between a seed and a pebble, both are small and hard and seemingly inert, but just by intuitively feeling its essence you can tell that one has lifeforce and the other only has basic material energy. Plant both and only one will sprout. Give your time and energy helping an asleep souled person and an organic portal expand their perspectives and spiritual understanding, and only the first will gain anything permanent. For me that is fact based on experience, facts that conventional explanations cannot account for.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

Re: Organic portals

I had some pretty good personal insights into this concept recently.  It appears from my recent experience that we are all born of the Hive mind.  There is nothing that is not of the one creator because nothing else exists.  It seems to me that an OP is just an individulised entity that has not run into the chance to become self aware.  It is a creation of the hive mind that has not find the stimulus to break free from the hive mind into individuality.  As opposed an asleep souled being as you would refer has become indiviualised but is now in a state of reassimilation by the hive mind.  I think the universe may be a soul fragment that was designed like a computer program to auto-assemble using the primary laws of physics into atoms, planets, universes, and eventually to give birth to organic life forms. 

I am pondering the fact that while the imagination of god was unlimited, it was lacking the structure required to generate forms.  By forms I mean bipedal creatures such as us, and plants and other living creatures.  We think in terms of and recognize these forms, but before these forms were introduced, of what did god imagine?  He had all of the colors and energies of the universe to imagine with, but the results would have been fractal, geometric, or mathematical.  It was through the random self assembly of the universe that spontaneously the forms arose.  The forms are used by creatures inside the universe and out to describe experience, and to give reference point of imagining.   It seems that all self conscious creatures are born of the universe /matrix/hive yet some have not individualized and some have indiviualised but are seeking assimilation back into the source.

"...But Nothing is Lost:" "Nothing lasts... nothing lasts. Everything is changing into something else. Nothing's wrong. Nothing is wrong. Everything is on track. William Blake said nothing is lost and I believe that we all move on." - Terrence McKenna - Shpongle - But Nothing Is Lost

7 (edited by Adama 2007-04-08 17:26:32)

Re: Organic portals

I guess our different idea comes from that different point of view, because when you say:

Organic portals have an animating energy, but what is behind their eyes is no more sentient than what is behind the eyes of a rat

I don't feel the same way, because I feel a soul behind that animal look.
Maybe we don't talk about the same "soul".

For soul, I mean love that is truly behind any form, even if this form behave very automaticly.
What would be your definition for soul?

8 (edited by montalk 2007-04-08 18:35:08)

Re: Organic portals

Capitan, that was a fascinating interpretation!

Adama wrote:

For soul, I mean love that is truly behind any form, even if this form behave very automaticly.
What would be your definition for soul?

I believe consciousness is the root of all existence, that even mineral matter is made of consciousness. And if this consciousness is that of the Creator, and the Creator is infinite love, then love is indeed behind any form - its very substance. But this says nothing about the actual unique form and expression of that substance, in other words, about the intentions and nature of the independent being operating through a body comprised of that substance. For instance, that a person is made of mineral matter does not mean the person is loving, even if the loving energy of the Creator sustains the physicality of his atoms. 

But in regards to your question, if non-OPs are referred to as "souled" and OPs as "non-souled", then by soul I mean the seat of self-awareness, empathy, intuition, and individualized consciousness that survives death to be reborn into a new body with previous soul lessons intact. So if a being merely has awareness and consciousness but not self-awareness or individualized consciousness, then it would not be souled in that sense. This is the convention used when someone says of a cold-blooded person, "that guy is soulless!"

However, contrary to convention I think it would be more accurate to call the above "spirit" and reserve "soul" for the etheric and astral bodies. Because average animals have etheric and astral bodies, and organic portals as well, but they lack spirit. Both may have the energy of awareness and consciousness, but like I said not self-awareness or individualized consciousness. The latter is something special belonging to spirit, giving it the capacity for freewill, creation, intuition, empathy, and non-carnal love. That would be closer to Rudolf Steiner's convention, which isn't convention so much as the conclusions of clairvoyant perception and objective reasoning used to investigate spiritual matters.

So when OPs die their etheric and astral bodies survive for some time, then these eventually disintegrate via the "second death" and are absorbed back into the soulpool from where they came. Nothing permanently individual in them survives to reincarnate, so each OP only incarnates once. That's why they don't care for spiritual life lessons, because it is not in their nature or purpose. But when a souled person (or rather, a person with spirit) dies, the etheric and astral bodies also disintegrate eventually, but spirit remains and eventually reincarnates in a new form shaped by the distilled lessons of the previous life.

So in the eyes of animals, even rats, I can sense the energy of awareness, but not true self-awareness except very brief glimpses in higher order animals, especially pets who have been individualized from their species through interaction with human energies.

There's also the issue of OPs absorbing the energy of "souled" humans to temporarily emulate the higher chakras which ordinarily enable empathy and creativity if accessed, and this allows them to appear "souled" by mirroring back to a person his/her own "soul" ...but what gives it away is the fact that it is a mirror image rather than something unique and independent, that it appears and disappears upon meeting and parting with the "souled" person, and that it switches radically depending on who is being mirrored... this creates interesting but severe contradictions in their personality between group and personal interactions.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

Re: Organic portals

I found something that might be of interest it is from Wingmakers I know many don't like this source but it has someting to it. It reminds me of the material found in Penetration by Ingo Swann. Anyway the idea is that OPs are actually ET andriods that have wormed their way in here now who sent them is anybodys guess. Perhaps non OPs are just biological beings with souls. Anyway just another way to look at it.

http://www.wingmakers.com/neruda1.html

10 (edited by montalk 2007-04-09 00:35:38)

Re: Organic portals

Wingmakers interview wrote:

"The messages or prophecies that they made had several consistent strands or themes that were to occur in the early part of the twenty-first century, around the year 2011. Chief among these was the infiltration of the major governments of the world, including the United Nations, by an alien race. This alien race was a predator race with extremely sophisticated technologies that enabled them to integrate with the human species. That is to say, they could pose as humanoids, but they were truly a blend of human and android -- in other words, they were synthetics.

Synthetics? Inorganic portals  big_smile

To avoid confusion, parallel to the whole OP thing is the phenomenon of "fake" people, as in reanimated, replaced, duplicated, or synthetic humanoids. I created a compilation of excerpts from a variety of sources that discuss this. It's in my Human Simulacra article. 

First time I heard of it was in the Cass material:

Q: (L) OK, well, will you expand my database by telling me how a
corpse can be reanimated if not done by a... if not with a soul?
A: Complex technology, using electronic biogeneration frequency
matching, combined with extremely high frequency radio beacon
transmitters for tracking and
control of all functions, including thought pattern mimic and
emotional frequency vibrational rate modulation!!!!
Q: (L) If they're doing this, does it make the physical body...
A: Yes.
Q: (L) The blood, the heartbeat and everything...
A: All functions, including cellular, duplicated.
Q: (SV) What about the aura? (L) Would a being such as this still
have an aura?
A: Projected.

So this is different from what's been defined as an organic portal.

More threads on these subjects:

Politically Incorrect Thread About Pod People
Organic Portals and Elitism
Synthetic People
The Theory of Organic Portals and David Icke

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

Re: Organic portals

Very interesting, belljar.
The non-humanoid beings described remind me of the Archons that
John Lash has written about.  Except that he says that they have no
freewill of their own, but take advantage of our mistakes.  Also sounds
like Castaneda's inorganic "allies."

12

Re: Organic portals

This topic is really interesting....

Re: Organic portals

montalk wrote:

So in the eyes of animals, even rats, I can sense the energy of awareness, but not true self-awareness except very brief glimpses in higher order animals, especially pets who have been individualized from their species through interaction with human energies.

The entire time I was reading this post of yours, the concept of animals going through the process of individualization due to contact with humans was in the back of my mind.  And then you brought it up!  I think this is an important concept to remember, both with the animal kingdom and with OPs. 

If we start with animals, it makes perfect sense to me that they begin as a collective, and certain spirit "particles" are cut from the herd to form something akin to individuality during close contact with humans.  I intuitively felt this was true the first time I heard about it, and I still resonate with the idea.  This brings a new level of meaning and responsibility to people who live with pets.  I have no idea what happens to the individualized soul when it's time to "graduate."  Do they continue on a separate evolutionary path altogether, or do they join the ranks of humans?   

It's possible that OPs are an intermediary step between the animal and human kingdoms.   So your beloved dog or cat passes, and they have gained a level of awareness that's too large to fit into "dogness" or "catness" any longer, but they're still not ready for full on human individuality.  Perhaps they join a new, more loosely bound collective where they learn about being human without having to go it alone. 

Or maybe the animal kingdom is on a different evolutionary track entirely, and we haven't even begun to see what individuality will look like when their time comes.  In this case, the OP phenomenon is separate.  Perhaps they're completely new aspects of the Source that are just beginning the separation process.

I do know that while I feel a deep bond with and responsibility to the animal kingdom, I feel no such thing with OPs.  Is this because they're really not related at all, or because I only signed up to assist them in the animal phase?  As usual, I have more questions than I have answers.

14

Re: Organic portals

I am really interested in this concept.  Before coming to this forum, it never occurred to me before to think that some people might not have souls.  Or more specifically that a human body could not be associated with a soul.  This was always a root assumption for me, unexamined and unquestioned.  I always like to turn assumptions inside out and consider other possibilities, so it's wonderful to think about this.

I think what I posted here gives an interesting description (accurate or not) of how the original OPs became individuated souls.

I am wondering how this concept relates to the shamanic idea of soul loss.  Could some apparent OPs be people who were born with a soul that decided to leave the body because of trauma, or unacceptable life circumstances?  Does a human body lacking the strong presence of a soul automatically revert to the hive-mind?

If a damaged body is brought back to life through medical heroics, and the soul does not wish to return to the body, could this person turn into a soulless OP?  And what about walk-ins - can a soul enter an OP's body?

Is there a fundamental difference in the physiology of a souled human and an OP that would prevent an OP from becoming souled, or vice versa?  If so is it basically unalterable, or can it be switched on or off through genetic manipulation?

Could a souled person be "deactivated" into an OP via abductions, trauma-based mind control, or medical experimentation?  Can drugs, psychiatric or illegal, destroy the soul's connection with the body, thereby converting the person into an OP?


What I can really relate to and agree with emphatically is the idea of soul emulation.  I have witnessed this and experienced other people doing this to me personally countless times.  I would take it a step further and say that the ultimate goal of this is not simply to simulate having a soul.  It is to actually emulate another person's soul identity, so that the emulator would actually be perceived by others as having that person's individual soul qualities.  This can involve a strategy of slandering the person's character, and/or driving that person to behavior that is contrary to the true nature of their own soul. 

Celebrity impersonators are soul emulators who may or may not be OPs.  Those who are used extensively as doubles or replacements for celebrities in the public eye are "stealing" the soul identity.  They are diverting the concentration of the masses upon that admired soul onto a simulated version of that person.  Those soul qualities are perceived as belonging to someone else who may have a very different nature.  The result is a deeper collective confusion about who is who, and what is what, and a dissociation from the physical senses.  Soulless may be perceived as ensouled, and the physical characteristics that distinguish souls are no longer recognized as unique.  What looks alike and sounds alike is perceived by the masses as being the same identity, because the soul that animates the body is simply not perceived or recognized.


On the subject of animals, I don't believe that animal souls are lower or necessarily different than human souls.  I believe that they can be vessels for "human" souls, if a soul wishes to have that experience.  I feel strongly that domesticated cats in particular were perhaps genetically modified especially for that purpose.  A soul who wishes to be with a beloved soulmate may choose to enter that person's life as an animal or bird companion. 

I recognize very particular characteristics of some of my soulmates in my cats, right down to them even having phsyical markings that suggest who they are!  One for instance has the look of a gray beard under his chin, very similar to the one he had in one of his human lives.  As a kitten he tried mightily to play the piano, but when he found his paws would not work as well as human hands, sadly he gave up.  Another of my babies has an unusual "singing" voice eerily similar to her human counterpart.  But what I recognize most is the feeling of their own unique soul vibrations, these ring out crystal clear beyond their "catness".

A soul may choose to incarnate as an animal to learn about the spirit and qualities of that animal consciousness.  This can be motivated by curiousity, a desire to develop qualities of character, or the need to serve penance for mistreating that animal in a human life.   On that note, it seems to me that many souls still have a lot to learn about being cows, chickens, and sheep.

Re: Organic portals

Athenais wrote:

...If a damaged body is brought back to life through medical heroics, and the soul does not wish to return to the body, could this person turn into a soulless OP?...

I've thought the same thing and may have read this idea elsewhere, before.  In fact I think the C's mention it.


Athenais wrote:

Celebrity impersonators are soul emulators who may or may not be OPs.  Those who are used extensively as doubles or replacements for celebrities in the public eye are "stealing" the soul identity.  They are diverting the concentration of the masses upon that admired soul onto a simulated version of that person.  Those soul qualities are perceived as belonging to someone else who may have a very different nature.  The result is a deeper collective confusion about who is who, and what is what, and a dissociation from the physical senses.  Soulless may be perceived as ensouled, and the physical characteristics that distinguish souls are no longer recognized as unique.  What looks alike and sounds alike is perceived by the masses as being the same identity, because the soul that animates the body is simply not perceived or recognized.

What sort of celebrity impersonators do you have in mind?  Stand-up comics?  Stunt doubles in movies?

Actually, when you say "celebrity" in the first place, I think of an actor (or actress).  And they are not only celebrities, they are impersonators themselves.  I never really understood people who would deeply admire -- say -- Robert Redford (whom a former girlfriend really admired).  He's an actor, so he can show one personality today, a different one tomorrow!