1 (edited by SednaSphere 2004-08-19 22:53:22)

Topic: Alien Headed Me.

Last week I was looking at some of my baby pictures. Man, did I have a big head. I know all babies do, but the shape has a certain out there quality.I'm tellin ya.There
is something about my aura, like I'm from some other planet. Or genetically related!
You know how little kids really examine things: they're seeing them for the first time.
Well, the way I'm looking at them is like "hmm, interesting specimen from this local planetary topology."

Alot of Mexicans accept aliens as real, and ancient Mexican and South American images
show large headed beings interacting with humans. Sometimes Mexican-American kids would come up to me and ask, "Why is your head so big for your body? Are you an alien?"

I'd get mad and deny it, feeling left out and freakish. But they'd follow me around! It could be I just had a "Big Brain" or a "Swelled Head." Yeah, right. In between bully harrassement sessions.

Later the body caught up with the head, but there are alot of other things about me that are weird! In case you hadn't noticed. (some of you hopefully are lauphing by now and enjoying this. Let's face it: despite the serious aspects of the subject, this stuff can be pretty darned funny. ("Reality. What a Concept.)
I'd draw planets and strange lifeforms. I was heavily into otherworldly things, I thought all these creatures were beautiful. There was alot of interest in the subject at the time I grew up, alot of "cosmic" vibes in the air. I would talk about "other planets" like they were an assumed reality. I would talk to adults about "extraterrestrial lifeforms" and many of them told me they believed in them. (Like, yeah, I know YOU, don't I kid."

Looking at trees, rocks, animals, thoughts like "there are other types of these things, and I've seen them. I know these things in many forms" would come to me.

In my twenties I meditated with a teacher whom I now suspect was a Nordic, not human. A shapeshifter, too. I "saw" other planets in dreams and in meditative states.

In high school we kids were watching a David Bowie movie. The others were saying "What a freak. What a wierdo." To me it was natural. He was just "moving the colors" and "bending expectations." He was working with "ambiguity" and it was beautiful.

Well, there's a whole lot more. I hope there are "good" aliens and if I'm an alien
I'm one of them. I don't feel any different. Funny. Well, otherwise I guess I'm up the creek without a paddle. Go figure.

So, well, anyway...is there any body

out out out

there there there

with the same mysterious affliction? Or do you want to come after me with burning clubs? This is just the small potatoes namby pamby stuff I've mentioned so far.

2 (edited by wandering1 2004-08-19 23:58:13)

Re: Alien Headed Me.

Interesting.  What type of alien do you think you may be?  In other words, do you know your ancestry?  In the reading I posted, it said that I was an "extraterrestrial soul".  From the perspective of off-planet soul lineage, I don't know what my ancestry is.  I do resonate with the "Wanderer" idea.  Do you have any thoughts on that topic or possibility?

Thanks for sharing.

3 (edited by SednaSphere 2004-08-19 23:48:04)

The Wanderer's stuff definitely resonates for me. There's a link Montalk put up here somewhere which dealt with that. I feel I need to get into it to help balance me out . Glad you caught that, Wandering 1. Feeling a bit scattered.

Wouldn't you know that I had a recent I-Ching reading where it ended with "The Wanderer" hexagram. Conditions in my life will be helpful for Wanderers, it said.

What kind of alien am I if I am one? God knows. Could be a Nordic I suppose. My heritage is a mix of Scottish, German, Swedish and a little Apache. Maybe I'm the same in my alien side. (Mixed.) What a wonderful thing for me. ( I kid, I kid.) Got hazel eyes. Been visited twice by a glowing oval UFO. Never seen any other shape so far.

Where is that reading you posted? What do you think your extraterrestrial soul origens may be? ( If you feel up to sharing).

I like this way of exploring it rather than going to someone who's selling their take on the whole thing.

Maybe it's kind of like gays: some decide to "come out" and some still may feel they have too many reasons not too. I don't know. But I've felt that there's a bias towards discussing the negative alien aspects, and I can think of several reasons why, on the larger scene, this would be so. I mean, if "we" are legion, then a whole lotta people gotta know this, and they have definite ideas about how "we" are to be treated: as loonies.

I'd also like to thank Lyra for indirectly giving me the guts to post this, due to her mentioning the aversion to posting which can be a sign of control on the mind control thread.

With the current negative "hyperdimensional" alien agenda, just the word can understandably evoke a negative response from the human side of anyone.

4 (edited by wandering1 2004-08-20 09:03:23)

The reading is in this section (Aliens/Channeling).  It's called "A Reading with David Wilcock - 15 March 2004".

In terms of ET ancestry, I don't think that I fall in the Reptilian category - not that there's anything wrong with that! :-)  (Seinfeld reference)

I suppose that Nordic would be an obvious choice.  In human form, I have European ancestry.

In the early 1980s a group of three people channeled an entity called Ra.  This Ra entity (6th density STO) said that there were around 60 million Wanderers at that time.  I have seen estimates that there may be around 100 million now.

The term Wanderer implies a positive, STO leaning perspective.  Apparently, in order to be born here you need to have a "veil of forgetting" and forget whatever came before.  Entities on the STS path are extremely reluctant to do this as it is a big gamble as you have to "start from scratch" in a way and give up whatever "powers" you may have previously attained.

Hi Sedna,

Sooner or later, we will remember who we are -- hopefully sooner, if we can help it. I think it's very important to remember our origins, identity, and reason for being here. Without knowing this, life can be haphazard. So it's good that you are piecing together the clues.

Most people who resonate with this forum are probably Wanderers. My view is that if you're not a "mainstream" person, then you're likely not a native to the main stream of earth evolution, 3D STS.

I've been looking at my own childhood experiences and interests to glimpse significant patterns. The inner essence shines brightly when you're young but gets paved over with social programming as you get older. So far I have found many little things that seem to echo past lives and reveal destiny.

Take some time to think about the things that really fascinated you as a kid, really resonated something deep within you, a recognition perhaps. It can be lots of fun, and I think the very act of inquiring about your true identity can help bring needed clues to the surface, whether through a synchronicity or a memory.

For example (to illustrate how little things can have bigger implications):

- as a kid I was fascinated with the game of jai alai...used to watch Miami Vice just to see the intro where a one second clip of jai alai was shown. Turns out jai alai originated with the Basques, and so this may indicate I was once Basque, living in the Pyrenees.

- as a baby, I shoplifted a horseshoe magnet while my mom was pushing me around some store in a stroller. Must have been one year old at the time. Somehow, I knew what a magnet was and what it did, which is why I grabbed it when I saw it. So maybe I studied magnetism before this life.

- as a toddler, I enjoyed chiseling stones and told my grandma I wouldn't mind working in a stone quarry. So perhaps I was a mason.

Only you can know whether some clue is significant or not...others may discount them as trivial and your interpretation as imagination, but they weren't there. Point is, several small clues together may reveal a single past life -- but several past lives may reveal an ongoing destiny that is as true for you in this life as it was in past ones. And that's something worth investigating.

Sedna, have you ever undergone hypnosis to explore these questions? Or has anyone else? I haven't, but it seems hypnosis cuts right to the chase.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

6 (edited by seeker 2004-08-20 02:01:22)

Hey all,

Sedna! Why so worried? Maybe you're a little afraid of what you have felt to be the truth all these years? I'm 99% certain myself that I'm a 5D or 6D 'wanderer.' When I finally accepted the truth of this possibility, it was an ecstatic feeling. It explained so many occurances in my life. All the signs were there. I just decided to stop ignoring it and accept my true self. For all to ponder, here's the information on wanderers from the Ra and Cassiopaean channels...

Ra channel wrote:

Questioner: Can you tell me if a large percentage of the Wanderers here now are those of Ra?

RA. I am Ra. I can.

Questioner: Are they?

Ra: I am Ra. A significant portion of sixth-density Wanderers are those of our social memory complex. Another large portion consists of those who aided those in South America; another portion, those aiding Atlantis. All are sixth density and all brother and sister groups due to the unified feeling that as we had been aided by shapes such as the pyramid, so we could aid your peoples.

Questioner: Can you say if any of the three of us are of Ra or any of the other groups?

Ra: I am Ra. Yes.

Questioner: Can you say which of us are of which group?

Ra: I am Ra. No.

Questioner: Are all of us of one of the groups that you mentioned?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall go to the limits of our attempts to refrain from infringement. Two are a sixth-density origin, one a fifth-density harvestable to sixth but choosing to return as a Wanderer due to a loving association between teacher and student. Thus you three form a greatly cohesive group.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Can you tell me of the various techniques used by the service-to-others positively oriented Confederation contacts with the people of this planet, the various forms and techniques of making contact?

Ra: I am Ra. We could.

Questioner: Would you do this please?

Ra: I am Ra. The most efficient mode of contact is that which you experience at this space/time. The infringement upon free will is greatly undesired. Therefore, those entities which are Wanderers upon your plane of illusion will be the only subjects for the thought projections which make up the so-called “close encounters“? and meetings between positively oriented social memory complexes and Wanderers.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Ra: I am Ra. The Wanderer has the potential of greatly accelerating the density whence it comes in its progress in evolution. This is due to the intensive life experiences and opportunities of the third-density. Thusly the positively oriented Wanderer chooses to hazard the danger of the forgetting in order to be of service to others by radiating love of others. If the forgetting is penetrated the amount of catalyst in third-density will polarize the Wanderer with much greater efficiency than shall be expected in the higher and more harmonious densities.

Similarly, the negatively oriented Wanderer dares to hazard the forgetting in order that it might accelerate its progress in evolution in its own density by serving itself in third-density by offering to other-selves the opportunity to hear the information having to do with negative polarization.
[Ra notes previously that negative wanderers are extremely rare]
Questioner: I am assuming we have on Earth today and have had in the past fourth, fifth, and sixth-density Wanderers. As they come into incarnation in the physical of this density for a period as a Wanderer, what types of polarizations with respect to these various rays do they find affecting them?

Ra: I am Ra. I believe I grasp the thrust of your query. Please ask further if this answer is not sufficient.

Fourth density Wanderers, of which there are not many, will tend to choose those entities which seem to be full of love or in need of love. There is the great possibility/probability of entities making errors in judgment due to the compassion with which other-selves are viewed.

The fifth-density Wanderer is one who is not tremendously affected by the stimulus of the various rays of other-self and in its own way offers itself when a need is seen. Such entities are not likely to engage in the, shall we say, custom of your peoples called marriage and are very likely to feel an aversion to childbearing and child-raising due to the awareness of the impropriety of the planetary vibrations relative to the harmonious vibrations of the density of light.

The sixth-density, whose means of propagation you may liken to what you call fusion, is likely to refrain, to a great extent, from the bisexual reproductive programming of the bodily complex and instead seek out those with whom the sexual energy transfer is of the complete fusion nature in so far as this is possible in manifestation in third-density.
Questioner: You spoke of Wanderers. Who are Wanderers? Where do they come from?

Ra: I am Ra. Imagine, if you will, the sands of your shores. As countless as the grains of sand are the sources of intelligent infinity. When a social memory complex has achieved its complete understanding of its desire, it may conclude that its desire is service to others with the distortion towards reaching their hand, figuratively, to any entities who call for aid. These entities whom you may call the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow move toward this calling of sorrow. These entities are from all reaches of the infinite creation and are bound together by the desire to serve in this distortion.

Questioner: How many of them are incarnate on Earth now?

Ra: I am Ra. The number is approximate due to an heavy influx of those birthed at this time due to an intensive need to lighten the planetary vibration and thus aid in harvest. The number approaches sixty-five million.

Questioner: Are most of these from the fourth density? Or what density do they come from?

Ra: I am Ra. Few there are of fourth density. The largest number of Wanderers, as you call them, are of the sixth density. The desire to serve must be distorted towards a great deal of purity of mind and what you may call foolhardiness or bravery, depending upon your distortion complex judgment. The challenge/danger of the Wanderer is that it will forget its mission, become karmically involved, and thus be swept into the maelstrom of which it had incarnated to avert the destruction.
Questioner: I think that to clear up this point I will ask a few questions that are related that will possibly help me to understand this better because I am really confused about this and I think it is a very important point in understanding the creation and the Creator in general, you might say. If a Wanderer of fourth, fifth, or sixth-density dies from this third-density state in which we presently find ourselves, does he then find himself in the third-density time/space after death?

Ra: I am Ra. This will depend upon the plan which has been approved by the Council of Nine. Some Wanderers offer themselves for but one incarnation while others offer themselves for varying lengths of your time up to and including the last two cycles of 25,000 years. If the agreed-upon mission is completed the Wanderer’s mind/body/spirit complex will go to the home vibration.

Questioner: Have there been any Wanderers on this planet for the past 50,000 years now?

Ra: I am Ra. There have been a few. There have been many more which chose to join this last cycle of 25,000 years and many, many more which have come for harvest.
Questioner: I would just include the question as to why the time of harvest is selected by so many Wanderers as time for incarnation?

Ra: I am Ra. There are several reasons for incarnation during harvest. They may be divided by the terms self and other-self.

The overriding reason for the offering of these Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow in incarnative states is the possibility of aiding other-selves by the lightening of the planetary consciousness distortions and the probability of offering catalyst to other-selves which will increase the harvest.

There are two other reasons for choosing this service which have to do with the self.

The Wanderer, if it remembers and dedicates itself to service, will polarize much more rapidly than is possible in the far more etiolated realms of higher density catalyst.

The final reason is within the mind/body/spirit totality or the social memory complex totality which may judge that an entity or members of a societal entity can make use of third-density catalyst to recapitulate a learning/teaching which is adjudged to be less than perfect. This especially applies to those entering into and proceeding through sixth-density wherein the balance between compassion and wisdom is perfected.
Questioner: This entire scenario for the next twenty years seems to be aimed at producing an increase in seeking and an increase in the awareness of the natural creation, but also a terrific amount of confusion. Was it the preincarnative objective of many of the Wanderers to attempt to reduce this confusion?

Ra: I am Ra. It was the aim of Wanderers to serve the entities of this planet in whatever way was requested and it was also the aim of Wanderers that their vibratory patterns might lighten the planetary vibration as a whole, thus ameliorating the effects of planetary disharmony and palliating any results of this disharmony.

Specific intentions such as aiding in a situation not yet manifest are not the aim of Wanderers. Light and love go where they are sought and needed, and their direction is not planned aforetimes.

Questioner: Then each of the Wanderers here acts as a function of the biases he has developed in any way he sees fit to communicate or simply be in his polarity to aid the total consciousness of the planet. Is there any physical way in which he aids, perhaps by his vibrations somehow just adding to the planet just as electrical polarity or charging a battery? Does that also aid the planet, just the physical presence of the Wanderers?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct and the mechanism is precisely as you state. We intended this meaning in the second portion of our previous answer.

You may, at this time, note that as with any entities, each Wanderer has its unique abilities, biases, and specialities so that from each portion of each density represented among the Wanderers come an array of preincarnative talents which then may be expressed upon this plane which you now experience so that each Wanderer, in offering itself before incarnation, has some special service to offer in addition to the doubling effect of planetary love and light and the basic function of serving as beacon or shepherd.

Thus there are those of fifth-density whose abilities to express wisdom are great. There are fourth and sixth-density Wanderers whose ability to serve as, shall we say, passive radiators or broadcasters of love and love/light are immense. There are many others whose talents brought into this density are quite varied.

Thus Wanderers have three basic functions once the forgetting is penetrated, the first two being basic, the tertiary one being unique to that particular mind/body/spirit complex.
Questioner: Are the many Wanderers who have and are coming to our planet subject to the Orion thoughts?

Ra: I am Ra. As we have said before, Wanderers become completely the creature of third density in mind/body complex. There is just as much chance of such influence to a Wanderer entity as to a mind/body/spirit complex of this planetary sphere. The only difference occurs in the spirit complex which, if it wishes, has an armor of light, if you will, which enables it to recognize more clearly that which is not as it would appropriately be desired by the mind/body/spirit complex. This is not more than bias and cannot be called an understanding.

Furthermore, the Wanderer is, in its own mind/body/spirit, less distorted toward the, shall we say, deviousness of third density positive/negative confusions. Thus, it often does not recognize as easily as a more negative individual the negative nature of thoughts or beings.

Questioner: Then would the Wanderers, as they incarnate here, be high-priority targets of the Orion group?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Questioner: If a Wanderer should be successfully infringed upon, shall I say, by the Orion group, what would happen to this Wanderer when harvest came?

Ra: I am Ra. If the Wanderer entity demonstrated through action a negative orientation towards other-selves it would be as we have said before, caught into the planetary vibration and, when harvested, possibly repeat again the master cycle of third density as a planetary entity.

Cassiopaean channel wrote:

Q: (L) Are the 6th density Orions known as Transient Passengers?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) So there are Transient Passengers that are STO as well as STS?
A: TP is "wanderer".
Q: (L) And what is a wanderer?
A: TP.
Q: (L) Well, the idea of the Wanderers, according to the Ra Material, is 4th or 5th density beings that have chosen to come back into 3rd density to help us.
Would that be the same kind of Wanderer?
A: 5th or 6th density.
(L) Can you talk to us a little bit about the concept of
Wanderers? Is the Ra concept of Wanderers a valid...
Q: (L) OK, is there anything about Wanderers that you can tell us, that would help us to identify them?
A: Specifics, please.
Q: (L) OK, is it a correct point of reference that Wanderers are individuals who feel alienated in the world system?
A: Yes but they can partially adapt.
Q: (L) OK, do they also sometimes have physical...
A: Revulsion to physicality.
Q: (T) Revulsion to physicality? They don't like physicality? But they're here! (J) Just because they're here, they don't have to like it! (L) OK, is that always a
clue?
Q: (L) Anything else about them that... (J) Wait, I have another question. Revulsion to physicality, does that refer to a dislike of the fact that in 3rd density is all
physical and it's fixed, as opposed to upper densities, where there's variability?
A: 3rd density is not "all" physical.
Q: (L) Well, there's spiritual... (J) I understand that, but the physical body itself, is fixed. (L) Well, I don't think that's what they're getting at... (J) That's what
I'm asking. (L) I think that what they're getting at is like a fine division between somebody who focuses on physical sensation as opposed to spiritual or mental
or emotional sensation as being the point of reference.

If you read over all this carefully, you will see that many wanderers are from sixth density, and comprise the Ra and Cassiopaean groups, which are actually the same (and also the same as Marciniak's Pleiediens). For those who are familiar with the C transcripts, you'll remember the C's telling the channelers "we are you in the future!" What this means is that the channelers, who are wanderers, are channeling their future selves, who have eveolved into a 6D memory complex, and have come back to Earth to assist the transition. The 6D group also resides 'on the Wave' according to the C's so a 6D wanderer will literally merge with him/herself when the Wave arrives. It all makes sense in a roundabout way.

Hi SednaSphere! <waving>

I'll keep it simple for a change--I am an ET soul being... just like you Sisterella, and gosh darn proud of it. big_smile

seeker,

What a fantastic job you did with your post, it brought to me a new feeling of comfort in my own skin, and an even better understanding of how and why I feel the way I do. Thank you, and Namaste.

Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
------
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.
------
If you spin around on your chair really fast, things around here will make a lot more sense.

lol

8 (edited by lyra 2004-08-20 07:51:55)

This thread is synchronistic, because yesterday afternoon I was thinking about an author named Cassie who contributes to the Universal Seduction series, and her write ups on reptilians and those in the population with reptilian genetics or souls.  (Montalk has posted her stuff / links here on the forum, but I can't remember what thread it was offhand................)     Cassie's very fair and points out that it can go both ways with the reptilian genetics / souls.   There are good and bad people running around with it, and she's met both.   In fairness to the good ones, she says that those who are positively oriented tend to be highly intelligent, quick, energetic, witty, charming, fun to be around.   She said they were actually the most interesting and fun people she's ever known.   But when they're bad and negatively oriented, watch out.    So I was pondering the idea of that, whether that's really true that there are people in our world with reptilian genetics, (I've been told that there is, but I always question things)   and how that's such a MAJOR TABOO to talk about in the alien / conspiracy sector.   It's positive and acceptable to say one has Nordic, or an "ET" wanderer soul in general.........but don't mention the "R" word!  big_smile big_smile   Bad idea!   hehe   Total double standard going on.   Want to silence a room full of people or make yourself an outcast even among New Agers and alien believers?   Blurt out that you think you probably have reptilian genetics!   haha    Not speaking from personal experience, but it's just something I theorized based on the attitudes I've seen about the whole reptilian issue in general in books, articles, online, etc.   The reps certainly have a bad rap. 

But yeah, that's very synchronistic that this thread appears this morning after I was pondering ET souls, reptilian genetics, and wanderers only yesterday afternoon.

EDIT:    Also thanks to Seeker for posting the "Ra" excerpts.   That was very good stuff, very pertinent to this thread.  It's a key section I have highlighted in my copy of Ra.

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

BTW Sedna--the young man I'm going to have a talk without about god this evening... the last time I saw him when he was 13?  I was amazed at how big his head was for his body... I kid you not. big_smile

Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
------
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.
------
If you spin around on your chair really fast, things around here will make a lot more sense.

lol

10 (edited by wandering1 2004-08-20 09:39:43)

Good posts everyone!  Nice insight Lyra on the taboo topic of mentioning Reptilian genetics.  I am aware that I might be mixing concepts, but I have heard of the "Reptilian brain stem" that all people in human form share.

If there were someone who thought that they might have Reptilian genetics, meaning Reptilian ET genetics, I think it would be fascinating to hear about it.  Could be a real breakthrough.

I have heard that there may be millions of people involved in the hybrid breeding program.  That may mean that a lot of people have human and well as non-human DNA.

I think that there are "in the closest/out of the closet" comparisons that can easily be applied to these issues.  Also, possible stigma and prejudice.

There is stigma and prejudice involved in even mentioning the possibility that ETs exist, let alone talking about possible ET genetic histories.

To the extent that we can become more aware of these, I think such develpment is valuable.

With regard to childhood memories, when I was 7 years old, the book "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe" was read to my class at school- I was amazed.  Anything to do with magic fascinated me.  I later found "The Hobbit" and then "The Lord of the Rings".  I think that at 4th density and above the ability to create through intention may be considered similar to magic.

11 (edited by aaronfirebrand 2004-08-20 09:53:36)

When in the company of christians, I like to mention the speculation that "eve" committed the "original sin" when she allowed herself to be impregnated by "lucifer", resulting in "cain", the beginning of the reptilian race. Talk about Taboo!
PS  I have a large head also, but it's full of brains. I swear it is!

Aaronfirebrand,
I think that you are referring to the idea of manipulation of human genetics by ETs many thousands of years ago.  Those ETs may have been Reptilian. 

Perhaps by the phrase, "The beginning of the reptilian race", you mean the beginning of the Reptilian influence upon humans.  I imagine that the Reptilians themselves originated far before that point.

Yeah, I actually meant the beginning of the human/reptilian hybrid race.

Very good.  Just clarifying.  :-)

Sedna, you made my day about the big head thing!  Tears were squirting out of my eyes (from laughing so hard).  The description was so vivid, so funny.  Kids are full of wonder aren't they?  Glad to hear the body caught up smile.

If there is no time
      Then you have time for everything.
   You're never in a hurry.
That's true freedom.