Re: Fascinating video on advanced NWO technologies - Deagle

Well I'm also very glad you posted the links. Some great stuff.
The only thing I think we can be certain of however is that the lengths they go to are a reflection of how much they fear us.

Does anyone know where I can get one of those 60's Sony laptops???

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

Yeah those things are hawt.

Seriously though, how much many of these "facts" are held as true by our fellow forum members? He constantly repeated about how this is all "now".

The original title for George Orwell's book 1984 was 1964!  The publisher insisted that
the title be moved ahead in time to make it more "science fiction." 
Remember the laptop computer?  It's not that the average citizen had access to
this technology, but somebody did!  Maybe Eisenhower really did meet the Greys
back in 1952.  If you've read any of Bill Cooper's MJ12 writings, it doesn't surprise.

19 (edited by lyra 2007-04-13 07:02:21)

LightningEye wrote:

Some things I had trouble taking his word on:

I wanted to pipe up with my input on a couple of the things you were skeptical about:

LightningEye wrote:

nokia has technology to insert thoughts into your mind?

Yeah, I don't know about "nokia" specifically, but the black ops/whatever you want to call them certainly has this technology.  I've witnessed it for myself, it's very real, and is something discussed in MILABS research.

LightningEye wrote:

jupiter is a star?

Yeah, more "?"   Jupiter seems to have the potential to turn into a star, and may already be one in another density level....but it's not one here in 3rd, in this particular timeline, as of yet.   So who knows what in the flip he was talking about!

LightningEye wrote:

Everyone is breathing depleted uranium?

Makes sense - whatever happens on the planet isn't limited to the area in which it occurs.  Just like the radiation from Chernobyl circled the planet, and the volcanic eruption in the Philipines in 1991 affected climate and weather worldwide that year, so it would make sense that depleted uranium clouds in the atmosphere in Iraq would spread around the planet.

LightningEye wrote:

The Govt raises funds by selling illegal drugs?

This one is old hat.  My brother reported this one to me back in like, 1998.   He used to steal cars and joyride into NYC with his friends to get drugs,  and reported to me over the phone back then (sounding surprised, even for him) that he saw FBI distributing drugs on the streets.  That's when I first learned about it - although I took it with a grain of salt at the time, 'cause with Joe you just never knew WHAT to believe wink - only to see it mentioned many times since then in conspiracy expose research.  Oddly enough, many of the "crazy" things he reported to me between '98 - '01 were later confirmed through other avenues.

LightningEye wrote:

Scalar bombs can kill a specific organisms with a frequency?

Makes sense to me....because you can also apparently heal with certain frequencies.  Why not kill?  As it is, we're surrounded by electronic pollution that seems to have detrimental effects on the body and mind; amp it up a little more and I can totally buy the idea that it can kill.

_____

And as far as your other points go.....I'm with you in the mutual feeling of "WTF??!"  big_smile

For myself, I enjoyed watching this and sat through the whole four hours....something I don't normally do.  I'm not into these sorts of symposium speeches and presentations, as they don't tell me anything I don't already know.   Plus most speakers have poor speach presentation, Michael Tsarion taking the cake for the way the guy speaks.  I couldn't watch more than five minutes of Tsarion before I felt like throwing something.   Deagle was a fast talker however, and has a way of wording things that kept my attention.  But it doesn't necessarily mean the material was good, per se.  I found a lot of fault with it, and there were parts that downright frustrated me.   I mean, in the one breath he's telling us all this doom and gloom stuff, speaking in absolutes, it's GOING to happen, it's already in the works, it's a done deal; avian flu, gonna wipe out 6 billion people and it's completely resistent to treatment, it's unstoppable; earth changes and climate upheavals and who knows what else............then in the next breath he's trying to sell his super silver product?   ??   Buy Heritage seed packets?? Stockpile guns and bottled water and food??   

Am I missing something??   I thought he just finished saying how this strain of avian flu that they were going to release on the world was unstoppable?  As is the climate/earth changes?  And billions would die?   How is Deagle's super silver going to help us then?  And guns?  I mean, what are we supposed to do...shoot the virus?  yikes  "Here comes Avian Flu!  Shoot it!  Shoot it!  And plant seeds!  ahhhhhhhhhh!" 

So yeah, I had issues with a lot of it.  The fact that he calls himself a prophet...multiple times.  The biblical preaching.   The rapid firing off of names, dates, places, happenings, trivia...............but it not necessarily tying into anything.  Just firing shit off for the sake of showing off how much he can remember with his super photographic memory, even if it doesn't have anything to do with anything.   Which is another related point - he had a hard time staying on point, and there were a lot of loose ends left hanging.  This rapid-fire of information also serves a double purpose though, to get the listener into a light trance state.  Their mind becomes overloaded with information to where it just gets numb, and blankly absorbs everything coming at it.  Throughout the four hours I was periodically in a light trance light state as I listened, not sure if that happened to anybody else.

If I had to take a stab at things, I think the guy has been programmed, based on the look in his eyes and some of the things he was saying.  Does he really believe he's a prophet?  Or was he programmed?   He could also be just plain mental.   The manic delusions of grandeur and all that, who knows.  But I question anybody who's prominantly out there on the touring and speech circuit, even if they claim to be experiencing "interference" to prevent them from speaking.   

I think there's truth to be found in his four hour speech, but discernment is required, definitely.

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

LightningEye wrote:

Armageddon-otta-here.

Seriously though, i'm 41min into it and it's a very grim picture. Cray-5 computers, project omega, boom: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avian_flu
bam: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amero

...vaccines that change your DNA. I'll let you know what I think when I'm done.

And I just got a vaccine a few months ago!
Does anyone think the TDAP is contaminated?

Some info here on vaccinations and negative genetic changes.
http://poisonevercure.150m.com/vaccines … _negat.htm

http://poisonevercure.150m.com/gene_therapy.htm

Its not like we are fractions of the whole but rather versions of the whole.

21 (edited by LightningEye 2007-04-13 13:36:01)

Thank you so much for chiming in, Lyra. Your post really helped me.

lyra wrote:

Yeah, I don't know about "nokia" specifically, but the black ops/whatever you want to call them certainly has this technology.  I've witnessed it for myself, it's very real, and is something discussed in MILABS research.

Okay, so I'm guessing it's used for "enemies of the state." What does it feel like, do you think? An idea just 'pop' into your head?

lyra wrote:

Just like the radiation from Chernobyl circled the planet... so it would make sense that depleted uranium clouds in the atmosphere in Iraq would spread around the planet.

Right. I'm sure there is a low global concentration days after an event, but I don't see longterm effects being anything more than negligible. The atmosphere is just too good at cleaning up after itself. Hydrocycle, anyone?

lyra wrote:

That's when I first learned about it - although I took it with a grain of salt at the time, 'cause with Joe you just never knew WHAT to believe ;-) - only to see it mentioned many times since then in conspiracy expose research.

You write about your brother on your site, don't you? What an interesting time you had in Oregon... your brother seems to attract these kinds of happenings (probably because what one dwells on becomes part of one's reality), but it does make sense. It's certainly a profitable way to fund these projects...

lyra wrote:

And as far as your other points go.....I'm with you in the mutual feeling of "WTF??!"  big_smile

It's comforting to know I'm not alone. smile I sat here watching it until about halfway through part 3. I would have watched it straight through, but I needed some sleep. Boy, did I have fun dreams... NOT. Luckily nothing so bad that I woke up.

I haven't seen Tsarion and have no desire to. And the more I think about Deagle the more I think something is very very very wrong with this man. You're right, he spoke in absolutes like a madman but recommended products like a salesman. The God of Light that I know won't allow the world to get wiped out by avian flu – not 6 billion people.

lyra wrote:

Am I missing something?? I mean, what are we supposed to do...shoot the virus?  yikes  "Here comes Avian Flu!  Shoot it!  Shoot it!  And plant seeds!  ahhhhhhhhhh!"

Haha! Exactly! And thanks for the comic relief, his presentation certainly could have used some. His message is really self-contridictory. You're completely right, he was on info-rapid-fire the whole time "but it not necessarily tying into anything." He had information but no substance.

You're probably right about the trance, too. I was also "out of it" while watching the video because he was overloading my systems. My aura probably got very dim. In retrospect, the video may have been good practice for my mind to resist brainwashing. In the end, that may be the main redeeming factor of this video: It's Brainwash Resistance Training.

But look into his eyes. This guy does believe he is a prophet. I think he was programmed, in some way. Perhaps he was programmed by black-ops just to highlight another "nut" talking about all these things, or perhaps he brainwashed himself. He seems to be experiencing Delusions of Horror instead of granduer, and personally I'd take the latter. The real question of his sanity though, lies in the question of "Does he actually think anyone is going to believe him?"

The way he presents himself requires more than discernment, it requires a suspension of logic.

22 (edited by lyra 2007-04-13 12:38:20)

LightningEye wrote:

Okay, so I'm guessing it's used for "enemies of the state." What does it feel like, do you think? An idea just 'pop' into your head?

I don't know about enemies of the state, but MILABS (military abduction) targets in particular have reported this happening.  The "voice" merges seamlessly with your own thoughts, so it just sounds like your own mind.....but there's one catch.  It won't be in your voice.  The times when I've experienced this it was a sarcastic male voice.   You know, one of the "thems,"  wink  So in that way, it's like this exterior voice "tapping in on the line," but feeling like your own mind.  This doesn't happen anymore now that I'm aware, (yes, awareness plays a HUGE role in getting it to stop) but back when it did, namely, in 2002 to early 2003, (benign incidents, nothing crazy) I would find myself "answering back" to the voice without a second thought, basically talking to myself.  Only realizing after the fact......heeeeyyy...wait a minute......!  So once I had that realization, it stopped happening.  This ELF scalar wave whatever it is method of beaming voices at a target (or maybe even communicating via implants?) works best with those who never gain that awareness and just do what they're commanded to do, or respond to the idea that's not their own. 

LightningEye wrote:

Right. I'm sure there is a low global concentration days after an event, but I don't see longterm effects being anything more than negligible. The atmosphere is just too good at cleaning up after itself. Hydrocycle, anyone?

I don't know what a hydrocycle is, and I'm not knowledgable concerning how well the atmosphere is at cleaning itself.  So I have doubts about all of this.  Let's just put it this way - I wouldn't be surprised to hear that we were/are breathing depleted uranium, it seems quite plausible to me that this stuff traveled up into the atmosphere and then circled the planet in some way.  Who knows. 

LightningEye wrote:

You write about your brother on your site, don't you? What an interesting time you had in Oregon... your brother seems to attract these kinds of happenings (probably because what one dwells on becomes part of one's reality),

Seemed, past tense, not seems, present.   As far as what one dwells on becoming reality, sure, that's definitely a huge part in why anything, good or bad, would happen to any person.  He on the other hand was a reanimated "pawn" of sorts.  As in, he had been dead, but was brought back, then sent back out into the world, highly programmed.  So there was no other type of reality he could have had.  So, not exactly a situation that's comparable with a normal person's reality, which typically is influenced by one's thoughts and awareness, like what you're alluding to.

LightningEye wrote:

but it does make sense. It's certainly a profitable way to fund these projects...

Yup, and it would certainly explain the neverending bogus "war on drugs."  The war on drugs serves multiple purposes.   They keep a constant supply of drugs pumping into the streets, setting people up so that they will get busted and tossed in jail.  The prison system is a huge industry in itself, with the money from the drugs being the ultimate goal.

LightningEye wrote:

You're completely right, he was on info-rapid-fire the whole time "but it not necessarily tying into anything." He had information but no substance.

To clarify - I didn't say his information had no substance.  There were a lot of loose ends, and rapid firing of names, dates and happenings that didn't always connect to anything.....but there was plenty of meat to his presentation.  That's why we all sat there and watched the entire 4 hours, after all.  wink

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

23 (edited by LightningEye 2007-04-13 13:36:59)

By substance, I mean cohesiveness.
By Hydrocycle, I mean the Water Cycle.

The more I think about it, the more I think he'd probably be more successful if he joined QVC. smile

Thanks again for all of your feedback, Lyra.

LightningEye wrote:

By substance, I mean cohesiveness.
By Hydrocycle, I mean the Water Cycle.

The more I think about it, the more I think he'd probably be more successful if he joined QVC. smile

Thanks again for all of your feedback, Lyra.

It's "chasing the white rabbit" again. Standard disinfo technique; when it looks like some secret project has leaked send someone out who talks about it and gives you some of the facts... then mixes them up with stuff that's easy to disprove or acts "weird". So everyone figures the whole thing is fake. "Oh he's crazy, don't worry about avian flu or underground bases or any of that stuff". Uh huh.

Note: Jupiter does put out more energy than it gets from the Sun, mostly in RF frequencies. There's enough mass there for some fusion to occur in the core. It's classified as a "brown dwarf" star.

We're all butterflies flapping our wings and changing the world.

"Proof of micronukes at WTC on 9-11 by Dr. Deagle" http://www.thepriceofliberty.org/07/04/16/ward.htm

Some interesting links to follow in the article for anyone who's looking for more information.

BUMP, this is worth watching if you haven't gotten around to it yet, I just got into it today.

FWIW its worth, Mr. Deagle claims to receive revelations on the material he presents from Archangel Gabriel in the form of visions, etc. For example:

Project Omega
By Dr. Bill Deagle, vision received 7/20/99

As I was speaking to one of my sources at Lockheed Martin today, I was taken in the spirit without warning by the angel Gabriel, and he said to me, "I will show you preparations which are now ready to begin. The Evil One is preparing to destroy the people of the Holy One of Israel."

He took me to an underground tunnel. The tunnels that we walk upon lead to a project that you have never heard of before, which was revealed to me from the Throne Room of Heaven. As we walked, I could hear the continuous subterranean banging of low frequency sounds made by a huge machine ahead of us laying special track. He said, "See the machines that the Spirit of the Father has shown you, tunnelling all over America, and many other places in the world."

As we turned left down another tunnel I saw pentagrams on the transportation pods used in the central tunnels. I saw them again and again all over the facility. A large Greek Omega sign was present over the entry way. All the personnel were dressed in black, with short sleeve shirts. Some wore hats that bore a yellow crescent moon, crossed by a red pointed boomerang shaped symbol pointing to a white inverted five pointed star. I do not understand what all that means, but assumed it must symbolize their mission and worship of Satan.

Gabriel said, "See the screens that stand in array before you! Notice there is no laughter from the workers. They are making final preparations for the Times of Terror - the purpose of Project Omega!!"

There is also a book by a Christian Ministry called The Deadly Medicine Of Dr. Bill Deagle, but its $18 so I'm not about to order it. http://www.christianmedianetwork.com/deagle.htm

His list of supplies that we would need to get together to "survive" a martial law / bioterrorism scenario is basically unachievable by people like myself, at the very least would take several months+ of saving $$$ and probably would rely on my owning my own house/land and not being surrounded by caveman-brained hicks for neighbors. (bumper sticker in my parking lot today: "I DON'T TRUST THE LIBERAL MEDIA!") And of course if these super-diseases are spread and they are using ultra-high-tech surveilance gear to track people down, it sounds so severe that it sounds very unlikely that anyone could really survive such a scenario. So, I prefer to think that there are other alternatives that may defuse much of the built-up momentum of this NWO crap.... but I guess we'll just see about that. Channeling sources such as Message From Matthew have insisted for a couple years that by decree of the Creator there will be no more nuclear weapons detonated on the Earth, period, and our UFO space brothers are helping to defuse many of the NWOs more insane destructive plans. Make of that what you will.

Tim

I personally didn't feel the need to follow up on Dr. Deagle's
writings other than what he presented in the videos.
I think his videos are valuable as wake up calls to
many of the semi-awake sheeple among us.

Tom, do you actually think that the video is effective? The overall message of the video incites panic in people who may believe it, and is thus written off by 99.9% of the people who might see it. Deagle can say whatever he wants, Angels told him this or that, that's his American right. But ask yourself, Is the way that the information is presented really conducive to the creation of a healthy survival plan? How many people do you think will buy colloidal silver because of his video?

Tim, it's nice to know that the Creator may have banned any further nuclear detonations. I'd like to believe that's true, but I'm not 100% sure about that. Then again, with so many "nonlethal" weapons in production now I could see a new kind of war being fought. My thoughts mirror yours in that

His list of supplies that we would need to get together to "survive" a martial law / bioterrorism scenario is basically unachievable by people like myself, at the very least would take several months+ of saving $$$ and probably would rely on my owning my own house/land

Really now, we can only do what we can do. Most of us are still learning how to exert a reasonable control over our overall reality. And I know that the STO forces realize this. Baby steps, people. Let's have some faith that the Creator has our back.

Lightnng--
I guess the effectiveness lies in the fact that most of the stuff he presents
is SHOCKING to most non-conspiracy types.  To even consider these
ideas and concepts in the first place has a door opening effect.  After
people get over the shock and horror of such ideas, they are better
suited to keep their heads when the real deal (whatever it turns out to be)
happens.  That's my POV.  Whether people stock up and hunker down
and buy colloidal silver depends on how much they really want to stay
here.  I sent a link to the WIH author and his website for their consideration
with the note that it was as scary as WIH was to me back in 1989.

I'm just curious as to how someone like Deagle is still breathing and can paint such a broad brushed picture with the notion that 'I know everything' when biologists are being whacked at a startling rate and merely have fragments of one aspect of the big scheme. Notice how 'now' went from 5 to 50 to 500 years. I stopped watching when he claimed he had refused the position of Pindars fluffer boy three times. If that apprenticeship actually exists , I would doubt deferring is an option. So until he's found impaled on an obelisk in Masonicburg, I'll place him with all the other soul wrecking insiders.

" The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it "

Ayn Rand