Noble Realms

spirituality - physics - conspiracy - philosophy - wisdom - and more...

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Noble Realms Forum is now closed. It will remain online as a searchable archive of posts spanning 3/25/04 to 2/22/08. Members may still log in to use email functions, but there will be no further posting activity. Thank you to everyone who has contributed over the years. - Tom/montalk

#31 2007-01-31 15:03:22

LipstickMystic

Re: Khyla the Nordic talks about Grays

Magical Mongoose,

That's interesting how you've had that recurring bald black man appearing and seeming very odd throughout the years.  I've only had one experience where a physical human - who didn't look "right" in the eyes (the eyes weren't human) but who emitted love and good humor - sought me out when I stopped at a gas station one time.  He chatted me up and hinted that he didn't have a "ride" and was asking the guy behind the counter if there was any way the guy behind the counter could drive him somewhere!  (Not something you'd normally ask someone.)  Then he chatted with me and said some very silly, funny, things, almost like he didn't know how to make "small talk." It was like he didn't know how to speak "human." He had a weird accent and seemed to be getting used to talking as an experience. Hard to describe, but it was like he was "borrowing" the body for a while and taking it out for a spin. He was wearing a strange, plain jumpsuit/bodysuit thing that was a blueish grey.  It was one garment that fit over his whole body.

I did NOT want to give some strange guy a ride.  So I didn't offer!  Then I paid the guy behind the counter for gas, noticed that the weird man was walking off into the parking lot, but there were no other cars parked except for mine.  And when I turned away and turned back again, he had literally disappeared. There was no way he could just be GONE like that if he hadn't dematerialized.  I pointed this out to the guy behind the counter, saying, "Um, where did that guy go?" and even he was like, "Whoa!  What just happened!" 

That's the only live encounter (in daily life) with somebody odd who disappeared that I remember having.  Sounds a little similar to yours.  Somebody being friendly overall like those two people you talked about but at the same time you don't quite communicate smoothly and there still is some mysterious stuff around the incident.

I don't know about the black balding man though who metamorphoses (sp?) into a bearded homeless guy sometimes - that's pretty weird!  Sounds like some monitoring is going on.  If the person doesn't feel icky or negative, though, and emits good humor or good vibes, then it could be someone nice.

Stormy,

I've never encountered a divided blonde being like you mention - sounds interesting!  Unfortunately my only experiences with beings who look like the classical Nordics (pale blondes verging on albino) have been terribly negative. I don't like that group at all and know that they are working with a lot of negative greys and other parasitic negative aliens.  I have NEVER encountered a nice blonde alien!  They're always horrible.  The being you describe may be completely different, though, especially if they emitted loving kindness toward you.

The negative beings have some sophisticated holographic technology that they use to sway religious people into thinking they're seeing Jesus and the aliens and stuff, but if you examine the energies going on behind those manipulated experiences they universally involve paralysis, victimization, and sort of "stunning the prey" into getting all excited about what they think they are seeing. And around the edges of those experiences the greys are usually lurking. They love to mess with people's minds and prey upon humanity's innocent desire to connect with something beautiful and divine. Nasty tricksters.

In my experience, that type of encounter is completely different from genuine, heart to heart contact with beings of great love. 

And Siriarc,

Love what you wrote! Thanks!

LipstickMystic aka Jennifer

#32 2007-01-31 18:04:24

Lono
Walker of worlds

I love hearing about your diverse experiences, Jennifer.   

One experience I had in the dream state was with a "sandy-looking" humanoid, that's the best way I can explain it.  Have you ever seen someone who was so covered in light-colored freckles that they look speckled?  This guy was bald, humanoid, with a head shaped ever-so-slightly different than ours.  He had really kind eyes, and seemed good-humored.

We were in a two-person spacecraft with a panoramic view.  He took me to his home world, and it was kind of sandy-looking, just like him.  It seemed like Jupiter or Saturn, something orange.  Anyway, he looked at me as if to say, "see-- this is where I live!."  It looked pretty desolate to me, but in his company it didn't look desolate.  It's like I was seeing it through his eyes (not literally), and to him it was just home.

#33 2007-01-31 20:13:42

LipstickMystic

Lono,

Your "sandy man" sounds interesting.  There is a race of beings who are humanoid and who have three or four fingers instead of our five with webbing in between (I can't remember whether it is three or four fingers - I did shake their hands in a lucid encounter once!).  They have an interesting skin in that there is this mottled look to them, although overall the skin is pale-ish beneath that.  If I were to describe them overall, my brain wants to say "amphibian" because there is a bit of a frog-like thing going on, yet their faces and heads are pretty humanoid-looking. This COULD be the same group as the one you're talking about.  The ones I briefly communicated with were very nice spacefarer types, nice dispositions, but I don't remember where their homeworld was.  I don't remember the speckles being quite so prominent, but I think there's a chance that they are the same beings as the ones you described.

What I get confused about is how beings get from wherever they come from to "here."  Some beings tell me they are traveling the time and probability stream (many different beings have told me over the years that "time and probability are one," which is hard to wrap my brain around.)  Others seem to have had the technology to come from other parts of the galaxy on the same timeline as us.  And others are coming extremely far distances through an ancient system of wormholes or gates or something, not unlike the wormholes that Jodie Foster's character traveled through in the movie Contact (also a Carl Sagan book.)  There are apparently some really ancient gateways or intergalactic "highways" that can be used, too, and some have been hijacked by negative critters, and some haven't.

So I would love to see a linear "map" of where everybody is coming from, but I don't think one exists, because many travellers are bending space and time and dimensionality to visit here.

And here's another angle.....you know how we can encounter many of these beings in our energy body during lucid dreams?  (That's the  main way I've done it over the years.)  Well, apparently some species can communicate with us only in THEIR dreams.  So we are in effect the creatures of THEIR dreams! 

I only hope I'm not giving anybody nightmares! smile

#34 2007-01-31 21:04:11

Magical_Mongoose
Dreaming Cyber-Hippy
Website

Hmm...the bald black man seemed to be more into screwing with my mind. Didn't seem entirely positive or negative, but more of a trickster spirit that shook me out of my narrow view of reality I had held prior to that period in the summer of 05. Also during this period of intense spiritual change, I saw on two occasions a young, slightly large lady watching me. At the time, I was way too much in "battle mode" and I paid no attention to this figure. Only afterwards, when I was more grounded and "sane", I realized who it was....my aunt, who had died around 10 years ago.
I find it interesting that all of these weird, paranormal occurances happened during this short period. Seeing a shapeshifter, helping tackle rogue inter-dimensional beings, and seeing my deceased aunt make it clear to me that all types of entities, terrestrial, extra-terrestrial, inter-dimensional, positive, not-so-positive, and friends from the spirit world show up during times of intense personal change. It seems like one sends out a beacon, and one can attract both negative and positive beings from the various dimensions that surround our narrow window of three-dimensional perception.
Those are some interesting stories, Mystic and Lono. I find it really interesting that one can converse with these beings not through technological prowess, but using the abilities we natural have as multi-dimensional beings who trascend time and space. I mean it really makes you rearrange your priorities. Sure, space travel could be fun, but where could it lead you only further away from your home? Nothing compares to having a beautiful planet to call your own, and our goal should lie in aiding the regeneration of our planet and of our love for eachother.
I could see many people missing this point in the coming centuries, a timeline where we seek to expand our physical presence throughout the galaxy, using our spiritual abilities in the service of conquest. I could see another timeline where people live in relative harmony, both with themselves, with eachother and with the Universe. This doesn't mean we will be complacent, but it will rearrange our priorities away from Imperial ambitions, and moving us more towards greater spiritual growth when we realize that happiness doesn't lie "out there" amongst the stars, but right here where we all stand.

"Don't eat any wooden nickels."

#35 2007-01-31 23:48:02

Lono
Walker of worlds

My sandy man sounds very much like your mottled visitors.  He was very pale underneath his "freckles," and mottled is the perfect way to describe it.  I don't remember seeing his hands, though.  Too bad!

MM-- very good point about staying at home and appreciating the beautiful planet we have.  From what Lipstick says, many other races wish they could go home.  I'm sure many of them don't even have a planet to go home to anymore.  Very sad.  Yes, we should be paying more attention to using our own innate abilities to travel.

I think much of this space exploration kick folks are on nowadays is an agenda to further tear us from our Mother's arms-- to forget how great our home is.

#36 2007-02-01 09:16:53

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

LipstickMystic wrote:

Some beings tell me they are traveling the time and probability stream (many different beings have told me over the years that ‘time and probability are one.......

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic. … 097#p47097   # 11

Also, Consider:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=4598   # 14

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/siriarc/AlphaPsiOmega.jpg

11   23   11

#37 2007-02-02 07:47:59

montalk
forum-keeper-upper
Website

Lono wrote:

One experience I had in the dream state was with a "sandy-looking" humanoid, that's the best way I can explain it.  Have you ever seen someone who was so covered in light-colored freckles that they look speckled?  This guy was bald, humanoid, with a head shaped ever-so-slightly different than ours.  He had really kind eyes, and seemed good-humored.

We were in a two-person spacecraft with a panoramic view.  He took me to his home world, and it was kind of sandy-looking, just like him.  It seemed like Jupiter or Saturn, something orange.  Anyway, he looked at me as if to say, "see-- this is where I live!."  It looked pretty desolate to me, but in his company it didn't look desolate.  It's like I was seeing it through his eyes (not literally), and to him it was just home.

Hmmm, well this may or may not be related. Another excerpt from George Andrews' book.

http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/8815/alienlq0.gif

There has been a major new development, which takes the form of a case in Missouri, investigated by Forest Crawford and reported in the Jan./Feb. 1991 issue of Enigma (UFO Study Group of Greater St. Louis, Box 31544, St. Louis MO 63131). The case involves a type of alien heretofore unknown to me, of particular importance because of its determination to free this planet from the Grays. They are friendly to humans but not to our government, as one of their number was subjected to vivisection without anaesthesia and slowly murdered on the operating table by government scientists interested only in exploratory surgery. The scientist in command of the team, who was responsible for the procedures perpetrated, was alleged to have been Dr. Frank Drake of the OZMA project.

The physical appearance of this type of alien is so similar to humans that they would not be noticed in a crowd, except for somewhat pointed ears. Skin color is bronze, a tan such as is common around the Mediterranean and in South America. Eyes are brown. Hair is also brown, and is worn in a crew cut, but lies flat instead of standing up. Nose is broad and flat, but close enough to human norms not to attract attention. Mouth and lips are like ours. Height varies from 5'6" to 5'9", and weight from 180 to 200 pounds, but they are muscular rather than fat. Their home stars are Tau Ceti and Epsilon Eridani.

The Tau Cetians also have had major problems with the Grays, and are working in collaboration with other alien groups who have been similarly afflicted. The Grays have been preying on other civilizations throughout the universe. Tau Cetians confirm that the Grays are using human vital fluids for food, and are kidnapping our children. They also confirm that Khyla's people were driven from their home star by the Grays. The only difference to surface so far between the Tau Cetian information and the information already given in this book is that the Tau Cetians say not all Gray groups are cosmic criminals like the parasitic predatory Grays who have infiltrated our governments through the intelligence agencies.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

#38 2007-02-02 16:55:03

LipstickMystic

The Tau Cetians sound like an interesting group. I think there are many positive races of ET's who have fallen afoul of our military/industrial complex and experienced horrible things like that one poor being who was dissected for research purposes.  No wonder they're not fans of our government!

I think the Tau Cetians as described there are different from the mottled, sandy men, but it's nice to know that there is another potentially friendly ET group who honors individual humans - if not our government! 

Unfortunately, it's not just the grays who harvest bodily fluids.  There is a whole, extremely evil intergalactic economy based on selling human and animal glandular secretions.  Our government knows about this, and certain segments of our military have actually been sent on special ops to try to take down certain space stations which are essentially big "shopping malls" for nasty ET's to buy glandular secretions.  It's rather like a drug trade.  Negatively oriented ET's from many realities (who have physical bodies) seek these secretions so they can experience emotions - because they can't.  The glandular secretions create a temporary "high" and a "hit." Different glandular secretions provide different results.

Part of the reason why psychically open people have to deal with so much abduction crap is because if your pineal gland is active - which is rare within humanity - this creates a very valuable secretion that can be sold at a very high price. 

So I hate to say it, but a lot of what is going on with abductions and energy harvest and secretion harvest is all about maintaining that negative intergalactic economy. 

One time I took a wrong turn in lucid dreamspace and ended up on a space station where I saw these nasty beings that I can only call "goblins," they were short, kind of looked like the "orcs" depicted in the Lord of the Rings movies. They were the mercenary sales types who were selling the glandular secretions on this particular space station.  I got the sense that the goblins were middle men, that they don't actually "milk" the secretions out of humans themselves. (They leave that to other species like the grays.)  It was a nasty place. I tried to stay invisible and simply observe in my astral body.

I followed one goblin to a room of horrors. Literally. It was filled with men, or pieces of men, who were American Marines, interestingly enough.  And they were being tortured and brutalized in really horrific ways.  You don't want to know what I saw.  I got the sense that these were men who had bravely (perhaps stupidly?) taken on the mission to try to infiltrate the space station and put an end to the trade happening there, but the men had been captured because the technology they had used to materialize onto the ship (these were full, physical materializations, not just visiting there in their astral bodies as would happen from using remote viewing.)......the technology the humans had used was easily tracked, and the minute they arrived, they were captured. The technology used on the space station was far superior to what the humans were using.

So.....I got out of there as quickly as I could because there was nothing I could do and I didn't want to be detected.  I had only journeyed there in astral form, so I don't think I was "seen." At least, I didn't seem to experience any counterattack after I woke up at home and thought about everything I'd seen.

Another really horrible lucid encounter I had one time was when I accidentally visited a spaceship that had a strange, negative ET driving - this was a one-man ship, a supply ship, and the ET was some sort of middle man for this intergalactic economy, I later figured out.  At first, all I saw was him, and then I looked in the back of the ship and I saw all this....stuff....in containers.  And I'm convinced it was chopped up human flesh that I saw in these huge containers. Again, horrific images that just made me sick.  After I saw that I understood that the ET was some sort of shipping guy taking this stuff somewhere --- that stuff in containers was to become "food" for somebody. 

Again, I got out of there ASAP as soon as saw that stuff.  I'm glad I've learned how to maneuver in  my etheric body to some extent!

Anyway, I don't mean to be a downer, but I've been seeing a lot of this stuff over the years in different brief "visits' different places.  There have also been other experiences that confirmed the things I saw in the two experiences I describe above. Plus similar remote viewing or astral travel "intelligence gathering" from many healers in my circle - we're seeing a lot of the same stuff.

I don't even want to THINK about all the missing persons and the missing children and what might be happening to them.  It's horrible. How do we stop being somebody's food?  We've got entities feasting on our energies (parasitic etheric beings) and on our bodies (this intergalactic trade route with the glandular secretions and human flesh.)  I mean, seriously, who do we have to talk to?

Over the years I've occasionally managed to go up before a group that appears to be some sort of intergalactic spiritual governing body and make passionate pleas on behalf of humanity's freedom.  But apparently this stuff is going on across many world systems, and it's very complicated, because the negative beings involved with this intergalactic economy have advanced Luciferian technology and prey upon innocent planets, at first inspiring trust (in the naive inhabitants who often get excited about trading technology) and then they've already renounced their free will around being invaded.  So free will is still involved in the whole thing.

Personally, I'm ready to UNDO it all.  That's what I try to devote a lot of my energies to. And a lot of others I know are also consciously involved in this work.

Anybody reading this thread who would like to add their clear, unbending intent for humanity to finally be spiritually and physically free of this stuff......you're added energies are welcome! Collective intentions do make a HUGE difference.

#39 2007-02-02 17:19:58

Lono
Walker of worlds

Here, here!  (Raises hand to join the Freedom gang)

You're right, LM, that my sandy man doesn't look like the picture Montalk posted.  The sandy man didn't have hair at all.  Not like he shaved it, but he didn't have follicles.  I wish I were artistic enough to draw his face... but his head was perfectly humanoid, except his forehead was more high and prominent, with a little bit of extra "head" at the top.  Not like Cromagnon Man, but smooth without a protruding brow.  The skin underlying his "freckles" wasn't bronze, but pale with maybe a slight yellow-ish cast to it.  I don't think he could have walked unnoticed through the streets at any time, LOL!

But I'm glad Montalk is posting excerpts from that book.  I have a copy on the way as we speak.

LM, you've spoken of the importance of tobacco and white sage in cleansing rituals.  Do you think it would provide added protection from the "nasties" to make an unassuming looking wreath of these things on a standard foam wreath-maker from a craft store, and place this on the door?  Anyone looking at it would think it was just your standard wreath, but maybe it could help keep the home clean.

#40 2007-02-02 17:54:23

LipstickMystic

Lono,
Great idea about using "sneaky" sage, cedar, juniper, or even tobacco (all of them strongly protective) in a wreath. I've never thought of that! I'm going to steal that idea! smile

And if you could work some frankincense  or myrrh gum into it, which would probably look weird because they're these little yellow and brown globules of tree sap, that would be good, too!

LM

#41 2007-02-02 19:09:35

Lono
Walker of worlds

LipstickMystic wrote:

Lono,
Great idea about using "sneaky" sage, cedar, juniper, or even tobacco (all of them strongly protective) in a wreath. I've never thought of that! I'm going to steal that idea! smile

And if you could work some frankincense  or myrrh gum into it, which would probably look weird because they're these little yellow and brown globules of tree sap, that would be good, too!

LM

Steal away, my friend!  You could probably hide the globules of sap by making them as round as possible, and they could look like faux "berries" that people often put on wreaths. wink

#42 2007-02-02 21:46:51

Magical_Mongoose
Dreaming Cyber-Hippy
Website

That's cool Mystic...so this galactic government body does exist.
In the late summer of 05, I projected myself into this place, and declared to them that the reptilians and mantids were conspiring to enslave humanity, with the ultimate aim of disposing the senate. I hadn't read much of anything about reptilians or mantids, I read my first Icke book maybe 4 months after this period. It seems my ideas, words, knowledge, whatever, works in a backwards fashion, where I'll think or say something that will be validated later on through books and on places like here.
It makes me know that I'm not crazy, so to all of you...thanks.

"Don't eat any wooden nickels."

#43 2007-02-06 19:48:21

LipstickMystic

On several different occasions in lucid dream situations I've been told that on Earth there exists something along the lines of a "spiritual electoral college." And this spiritual electoral college, its members, carry a big "vote' when it comes to determining what happens here on Earth next.

You know how in the US, the issue of who becomes President is not decided by popular vote...i.e. the votes of individuals. It's decided by members of the electoral college, who usually vote along party lines (i.e. Democrat votes for a Democratic Presidential candidate) but who don't have to.

Well, in matters pertaining to what happens on Earth in the coming years, supposedly there is a "spiritual electoral college" in place.

Which means that.....each one of our "votes" counts. Because anybody waking up to the larger issues of the Matrix, the parasitic infiltration of nasty beings here on the Earth, and the secretive, manipulative exploitation of humanity over thousands of years....can raise their voice LOUDLY to the higher realms and have their voices heard.

And what I've been told is that if enough people DO exert their will and their intentions to shift the games that are being played here, to make things less predatorial and more balanced on the side of "GOOD" STO beings having a chance to thrive here, we WILL be given huge amounts of help.

In fact, we already are. And this help comes from many different dimensions and types of beings, from physical beings who have bodies to angelics who don't have bodies.

So.....prayers do make a difference...and pleas made on behalf of humanity to these intergalactic spiritual governing bodies (I don't claim to understand these groups very well, but they're the ones who have kept the "non-intervention" policy going for too long here because we handed away our spiritual sovereignty to controlling beings) .......can make a difference.

So....keep at it, Magical Mystery Mongoose! smile

#44 2007-02-08 23:01:37

zenden
Synthesizing Analyst Proclaimed Barbarian

from http://www.exopolitics.org/Report-ET-Mo … htm#_edn24  it helped to re-read that

Nordic Rigelians

One of the many human space colonies spawned by the Lyrans was eventually established on planets in the Rigel solar system in the Orion Constellation. At some point in its history, Rigel with its Nordic population presumably underwent a destructive civil war and was taken over by Grays. According to George Andrews, a Nordic from the star system of Procyon, Khyla, revealed much information about the Rigelians, Procyons and Grays to a human contactee whose information was consistent with other sources and Andrews concluded was credible. [102] The contactee described Khyla as follows:

Khyla looked like a tall handsome human, slender but muscular, masculine yet ethereal. He appeared either naturally or artificially to have black around his eyes, almost like kohl [coal]. His face was close to exquisite, but definitely masculine. He had a gaunt face with high cheekbones and piercing cobalt-blue eyes. He had fine blond hair that was almost shoulder-length. He had a muscular neck. His skin was pale flesh color, with a whitish overtone. It is hard to gauge his exact height because of the circumstances under which our encounter occurred, but it was somewhere between six and seven feet. [103]

Andrews writes about the history of Rigel as revealed by Khyla to the contactee:

The ancestors of the short Grays were once tall Blonds. The Great War took place…. Before the great war, Rigel was a vast empire, which had been the source of most galactic seeding. All Rigelians were tall Blonds. A colony had already been established on Procyon. The Great War was a civil war of Rigelians versus Rigelians, and lasted the equivalent of three Earth centuries. A group of Rigelians who realized that the Great War was about to break out took off for the Procyon colony in crude, clandestinely built ships. … They were the only Rigelians to escape the cataclysmic devastation. All those who had remained on Rigel were transformed into short Grays.  [104]

i threw this in here, to see if there would be any new connections to explore...

Arcturians

The final extraterrestrial race to be examined due to their significance are the Arcturians who are described as once having seeded the Earth with their members and presumably peacefully coexisted with other races. According to Andrews: “In antiquity this planet was divided into sectors among four different groups: Blonds, Grays, large lizard-like beings from the Capella system, and beings from the Arcturus system.”  [132] Andrews goes on to describe the Arcturians as currently playing an observer role in the current battle between extraterrestrial groups over Earth and her population. Collier describes the Arcturians as also being one of the races interacting with the Earth and that they are “trying to help.”  [133] According to the contactee ‘Adrian’, the Arcturians are the extraterrestrial race most responsible for crop circles. [134] He argues that the crop circles are intended both to inspire humans with the possibility of extraterrestrial communications, and to warn negative extraterrestrials of the consequences of their actions to control and manipulate humanity.

A more detailed description of the Arcturians is given by Collier:

This group of beings settled in the constellation of Arcturius. These races of humanity are very private, and for very specific reasons do they get involved with Earth. They think of themselves as healers. They carry a strong pride of technology in the arts of physical healing, and emotional and spiritual bodies. They have been known to intervene in the ancient past to help resolve very serious conflicts in our area of the Universe by sharing their unique ability to show others how to integrate their belief systems and feelings to resolve conflict. They can be very silent, and can and will keep very much to themselves. They as a group, have done much to help raise the overall levels of consciousness in our Universe. [135]

GNOTHI SEAUTON "Know Thyself!"

#45 2007-02-09 00:22:14

druid

You remember Antareans?
The Cs said the thule society initiated contact with those STS 4D Nordics.

Are they really from Antares?

In astrology,  the axis Antares-Aldebaran is the main axis, main 'pole'.  (polarian, vertical axis, of hierarchies but also of fallen hierarchies). This Aldebaran is in Taurus since about 1890, and Neptune, Pluto, Mars and the Moon are almost cunjunct in Taurus. This is augural of war, petroleum, communication, world wide mammon materialism and consumerism. On each side, on the left Jupiter, america and so-called 'freedom' liberalism, on the right, in the East, the grave and sinister fundamentalism of Saturn, religiosity stuck in 'divine laws' and commands. They oppose themselves objectively, even though we are facing bogus terror and War on terror as pretext to fragment and tear apart the Ego of Man.

My astrologist said it was scary how my own chart fitted into this aldebaran-antares axis:
my Moon nest and 'part of fortune' are in Taurus, with Aldebaran. Yet my sun is in Scorpio, so my interests are oriented in a pack of Sun-Mercury combo, with Neptune and Uranus and Lilith vraie stuck together.  In Virgo are Jupiter and Saturn very very close, with Pluto in between.

Normally, I'm sagittarius ascent sagittarius, but if we fix the 23 degrees decalage between the normal and sideral systems (3 degres when I was born in 1981), I would be scorpio ascent scorpio. This decalage is due to the precession of the equinoxes, so the zodiac itself moves very slowly. My astrologist said that people born in 1979-1982 are very much called by spiritual questionning concerning the fate of the world.

---

Talking about Jesinavarah, Cs said that Joseph was member of White sect (white, aryan people), the 'Andarans'. I first linked it to the evil Antarean Nordics, yet it does not spell the same.

So the Cs say the Andarans be 'good human nordics', linked to Essenes and the Dead Sea Scrolls? I wonder where does to name come from? From the Andes? From Andor, or Endor? in the pyrenees? Is there anything called Andares or Andara? Would they be followers of 'Andre' (in French 'André'), one who fought the dragon like Michael or George, whose name originates from indian 'Indra'? It seems that the fighter of the dragon is often a 'white', nordic or caucasian.

Board footer