Noble Realms

spirituality - physics - conspiracy - philosophy - wisdom - and more...

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Noble Realms Forum is now closed. It will remain online as a searchable archive of posts spanning 3/25/04 to 2/22/08. Members may still log in to use email functions, but there will be no further posting activity. Thank you to everyone who has contributed over the years. - Tom/montalk

#16 2007-01-30 05:34:44

Magical_Mongoose
Dreaming Cyber-Hippy
Website

Re: Khyla the Nordic talks about Grays

Graham Hancock in "Supernatural" makes that same correlation Druid. That the elves of old, who would occasionally abduct people, bringing them in underground realms and underneath lakes, for whatever reason, now appear to us as grey aliens. It seems they are evolving with human consiousness and society itself. Whereas once our minds existed in perhaps a more "magical" place, where everything was inter-connected and every animal, every cloud, and anything you saw that day was an omen, a hint of what was to come. We attracted the elves, as they're attracted to consiousness, through our beliefs in them and the magic of life.
Now, our belief in the magic of reality is being superceded by the power and cold science of technology. The transformation of the elves into the greys is testament to the transformation of our minds and our beliefs. Whether they've actually transformed, or maybe they've just been forgotten, is up for debate...but they seem pretty mischevious and definitely not forces to trust whatsoever, so I mean take it or leave it.

"Don't eat any wooden nickels."

#17 2007-01-30 06:45:41

druid

Grays could be degenerated forms of those ancient 'guardians of the fire power ansd treasures of the interior of the earth', linked to metals and the spiritual inner earth.

Giant, Nordic, Blond, White, Nephilim, are offsprings of fallen angels. Giants are fallen Planetary Daemons (planets of our solar system for instance).

They would be alike to Gog.

They are like Titans, or Asuras.

Khazars are said to be Magog clan. They would be of same turkish ascent, as coming from ancient mongol tribes. Persians and Turks long fought Mongols, but they stil installed themselves there.

The dark side of ancient persian zoroastrian cult of Ahura-Mazda is incarnate in Ahriman. Fierce Dualism led some to worship Ahriman, one manifestation of atlantean perversion of the Mysteries.

Nordics inspiring nazis inspired them with oriental revelations, with oriental mahatma emissaries. This is an Eastern-Mongol alliance with the troops of Antichrist. Typical of Gog troops.

The locusts seem to point to the insectoïds and grays, they would be linked to Magog.

Gog is chief of Magog, yet they will oppose themselves in the West.

In the East they are one, like solar hero and solar demon are one behind the scene.

Locusts, insectoïds seem to come from the South, like 'Set' ou Seth, name of the black magick trend directly descending from Atlantis.

From the East, horses, linked to antichrist, are coming. From the South-West, grays and locusts.

South-West the Great Whore of Babylon (she will be of jewish and black canainite descent)

Gog and Magog will seem to oppose themselves. But in reality, Gog is chief of Magog.

The Beast that is supporting the Whore of Babylon will throw her on the gound and devour her. This Beast is the royal fake savior. A false Christ will then appear, and reign. establishing a false spiritual restoration. Probably in or around 2012.

Those who have seen Twin Peaks can relate the Giant and the Dwarf. In the last episode, the giant says that he and the dwarf are one and the same. Mike is looking after Bob, but the role of the dwarf is ambiguous because the dwarf is 'the arm' of Mike, when Mike suddenly decided to shop off his arm, therefore stopping his alliance with killer Bob, an elemental. Mike is a magician. All the way in Twin Peaks he wants to catch Bob and destroy him. The arm helps agent Cooper, the Giant helps most. The dwarf is pretty happy when Laura Palmer is killed. the dwarf is dancing like Leland does, Leland being a vehicule for killer Bob entity, a parasite who needs a host to live in our world.

#18 2007-01-30 09:49:31

feritciva

Gog & Magog story - which is attributed to Zulqarnain - is fascinating. Zulqarnain is also known as Dhul-Qarnayn which means He of Two Horns (does it remind of someone we know? big_smile) In Quran's The Cave surah it writes:

18: 83. They ask thee concerning Zulqarnain. Say, "I will rehearse to you something of his story."

84. Verily We established his power on earth, and We gave him the ways and the means to all ends.

92-93. Then followed he (another) way. Until, when he reached (a tract) between two mountains, he found, beneath them, a people who scarcely understood a word. 

94. They said: "O Zulqarnain! the Gog and Magog do great mischief on earth: shall we then render thee tribute in order that thou mightest erect a barrier between us and them? 

95. He said: "(The power) in which my Lord has established me is better (than tribute). Help me therefore with strength (and labor): I will erect a strong barrier between you and them: 

96. "Bring me blocks of iron." At length, when he had filled up the space between the two steep mountain-sides, He said, "Blow (with your bellows)" Then, when he had made it (red) as fire, he said: "Bring me, that I may pour over it, molten lead." 

97. Thus were they made powerless to scale it or to dig through it. 

98. He said: "This is a mercy from my Lord: But when the promise of my Lord comes to pass, He will make it into dust; and the promise of my Lord is true." 

99. On that day We shall leave them to surge like waves on one another: the trumpet will be blown, and We shall collect them all together. 

This mentioned "barrier" seems like a seperation (maybe an energy block) between two dimensions. As we wrote on different threads before, these times maybe the times that veils between the dimensions are getting thinner & weaker. Gog and Magog are believed to live underground in traditional Turkish folk stories. One day they will get out of the earth and this will be a sign of armageddon. Also this Surah's name "The Cave" suggest this would be the case. And they would really be infamous Grays in underground bases.

So yes, the story is the same but the concepts are changing.

Last edited by feritciva (2007-01-30 09:50:15)

Change we must, to live again
- Jon Anderson

#19 2007-01-30 20:00:23

druid

This wall might refer to the Wall in China, erected to block Mongols invaders and their atavistic magical powers from Atlantis.
But spiritually, there is a wall separating Europe from Russia-Asia. Esoterist Rene Guenon talked about a great wall that was built in modern times, dividin our consciousness from spiritual realities. Now this wall is cracked in its lower part, so lower entities enter our world. Gog and Magog. But higher Spiritual beings are also able to pass over the wall and help us, but they do so in avoiding direct intervention.
Steiner talked also about a spiritual wall that was raised when the West developped rational thought, so that elementals were obliged to flee East, beyond the Volga and the Urals.  Fallen elementals came back the worst way when they began to obsess people in high places and materialists, inspiring marxism and later the bolchevik revolution. Today, when should talk the same about nazis and zionists, and other anti-human groups.

#20 2007-01-30 22:51:12

druid

Locusts, insectoïds seem to come from the South, like 'Set' ou Seth, name of the black magick trend directly descending from Atlantis.

From the East, horses, linked to antichrist, are coming. From the South-West, grays and locusts.

South-West the Great Whore of Babylon (she will be of jewish and black canainite descent)

Gog and Magog will seem to oppose themselves. But in reality, Gog is chief of Magog.

Whitley Strieber talked about a female insectoïd that was tormenting him (is she still?). He said she was like his 'anima', hidden-soul part that is of the opposite sex of ours, female for men, masculine for women.

This Strieber talks about Grays and insectoïds, but he feels compelled to love 'Her'.

It reminds me of the Whore of Babylon, the teleguided demonisation of the NWO, as a fake culmination of evil. Fake because the one that will apparently 'destroy' it, will in fact be serving the rise of antichrist rule.

The Jews are instrumentalised, Zionists also are Whore of Babylon. But the Beast will trow her on the ground and devour her.  The Beast has 7 heads, which points to the seven planets of ancient astrology (moon, mercury, venus, snu, mars, jupiter, saturn), and so they point to Planetary Daemons, by which I mean the Tall Blonds, from the 'North', which means from hyperborea, from the spiritual hierarchies.

they will oppose themselves on a vertical axis:
Gog in North, Tall Blonds, Beast,
Magog in South, Whore of Babylon, Grays and locusts.

But this opposigin is valid only in the West, in the East they are one, and Gog is chief of Magog.

In the East, Nordic Beast (Hyperborea)  is linked to Orientals (Lemuria). Nazis tripped with lamas. Read Montauk book on Black Sun. Here ancient chamanistic mongolian forces, coming back as far as hyperborea (Ancient Unitary Tradition), but pervertesd in ancient Atlantis, that which gave rise to Oxxa (spiritual and temporal) and Set (temporal, south and king-like) atlantean black magic trends. Even Followers of Horus fit into the last category: Set followers. Means Satan. South. Egypt, Judaism, Cain and Cana, Tyr, Africa, etc.

In ancient times, sectators of the feminine split from the sectarians of the masculine. The former were kings and warriors, the latter were spiritual autority. From this split and treason comes the Whore of Babylon. Ishtar becaume Whore of Babylon. Then Marduk figure was corrupted into becoming the Beast, Monarch boy, when Nimrod took control over Phenicia Babylonia. Babylonia was his rival, but only apparently. In fact they were both misguided by atlantean black magic trends, even when then fought togheter and before Nimrod established his rule. Nimrod rule being a partial resurrection of atlanean black magic rule.

This legendary/historic interlude was meant to show that this is gonna get resurrected, and it has been prepared long ago.

For the majority, it is clear that the modern world has become a Great Whore of Babylon. People like Alex Jones expose ancient Babylonian cults. Mystery Babylon. But this is all ancient rituals, and they don't need to do that anymore, as LKJ said. The Globalists, and all, even zionists, are just whores. they will be overthrown. but not by a real savior. it wil be the beast.

Same goes with grays and locusts: they are behind the NWO and matrix system imprisoning us. But the Tall Blonds and prophetic figures claiming to save us from 'Them', will in fact used to make believe that this 'Mystery Babylon' has been destructed. This all fits in a marxist (itself based on Ancient Testament's 'liberation of the peoples' - all people being understood as Israel) Grand Narrative. Waiting for a savior is 'apocalyptic times', this is when we are most vulnerable to  beings POSING as helpers.   

This will probably not culminate in a spectacular theatrical deus ex machina. It must be more progressive. People wil debate over that. some will ask: is this savior antichrist or true bringer of peace?

Dispensationalists and many christian denominations believe that the antichrist will come to Jerusalem and bring peace in the Middle East. Then after the 'Rapture' (taken by lizzies), the battle of Armageddon, after the mass slaughter of Jews and conversion of the remaining few of them, 'Christ' is presumed to come back.  Or so they believe.

This all fits with the great agenda: promote a false antichrist, create the great war of armageddon and the  bring a savior posing as Christ, establishing a reing of justice and democratic technologically-easily-induced clairvoyance.

I am not saying that the NWO is false and that grays and locusts are mere tools of a biger plan. What I do say is that the 'NWO' is the old system of Mystery Babylon that will be thrown down on the ground by antichrist troops, pretending to defeat the NWO and the lizzie-gray-locust domination over mankind.

lizzie, grays-locusts are elemental beings, not fallen angels like nordics, even though all of them are daemonic beings.

Tall blonds have a more direct connection to higher negative forces, like the left-side of the Kabbalah tree of Life and Sephirots: Rigorousness, Justice, Severe judgment, carrying the godly anger in front of injustice and man's bad behavior.

Angelic evil forces are carrying a task to destroy what is corrupted on earth. But they also carry most evil plans concerning the future of humanity and their domination. 

Tall Blonds and groups linked to them think they are reestablishing the rightness when they will destroy the Whore of Babylon and corrupted humanity. But the fasle spiritual restoration following this will be the true reign of antichrist.

Many people are exposing the matrix in a combative way, but unconsciously, they may be tools furthering the aegnda of extremely intelligent.

Like exposing Israel for example: it serves both the 'truth' and the rise of antisemitism and neo-nazism...

Facts can be made to happen in order that we react to them in a bad way. the way evil forces wnat us to react. zionists are whore to the beast. they will be thrown away by the beast. We must not fall in the trap of blaming jews or fighting the NWO in a nazi way, like Hitler wanted to 'liberate' Germans from the grip of Jews (as revealed in the so-called 'Protocols').

This being said, I don't want to divert the thread.

Continue with your comments and inquiry.

#21 2007-01-30 23:58:46

lala

"Enochian is the lingua franca of the space races, much as Swahili was the lingua franca of the many African languages: Enochian is the correct time-tested traditional way for Earthlings to communi ­cate with extra-terrestrials. In the Golden Dawn Enochian system, the Great King of Air is the appropriate intermediary to be called upon as a benign go-between in negotiations between Earthlings and extra-terrestrials. Enochian was the ancestral root-language of the original Blonds on Rigel before the Great War."

Howdy, I am new to the realm. I am trying to discern true reality, but this channel is confusing to me, as I recently decided to get out of metaphysics from the standpoint of old forms and symbols. Q: isn't Kabbalism and old systems of Western occultism part of an alchemical stream that has aided in enslaving humanity? Wasn't the Golden Dawn subverted by its many famous and infamous members who practiced black magic a la John Dee, including Hubbard the founder of Scientology?
Also this channel talks about using mysticism and ritual to fight the encroaching dark consciousness (whatever it may be), it also talks about how the other side uses hypnotism.
All rituals and so forth use a type of hypnotism, whether it be chanting, invocation, incense, lighting, candles, toning, sound, etc. Also, I think that I once read in a Casseopean channel that rituals and deity worship feeds the lizard/reptilian mind. I feel that I have been seduced by this stuff for a long time and am just trying to break free of it. What is the deal with this stuff, it's like all the fourth dimensional stuff that would be coming at us when we die and having to figure it out, is coming at us now while we are still alive. Just my thoughts, clarity from others appreciated.-lala

don't judge a book by its name

#22 2007-01-31 00:22:48

druid

In their Babalon workings, Parson and Crowley came into contact with 'Venusians'. So-called 'Venusians' are reputedly of Tall Blond appearance. Enochian language in magical practices has been revived by Golden Dawn, itself being an offshoot of the left-hand path, spirituality in the service of egotism.
Has to do with fallen angels.
I would stay out of such 'spiritual practices'. They lead to black magic, that's for sure.

#23 2007-01-31 00:46:36

lala

This is what I mean (sorry for two separate posts, I am figuring out the NR toolbar):

Since the Grays have mastered much deeper techniques of hyp ­nosis than humans have, their takeover of human consciousness can only be prevented by strong imagery of a religious or mystical na ­ture. Your contemporary hypnosis works within the mammalian portions of your brain, which in terms of evolutionary development are the more recently acquired portions. Being partially reptilian themselves, the Grays know how to manipulate the reptilian level of your brain, which is the most basic and ancient level.

One must be rational in attempting to fight back, and understand the proper way to proceed.

These quotes are contradictory, because if we want to bypass the reptilian mind and go directly to higher consciousness (which I agree is the way to go) why would we be focusing on old images, religions, deities, magical systems and so forth? Wouldn't we want to be connecting directly with our sovereign soul source and connection to the higher forces of good and source itself? I think that after doing Tibetan Buddhist meditation and imagery for years (which I think just ties in to the old consciousness and reptile brain) I have come to the conclusion that the Buddhist statement that "everything is mind" is not completely true. Everything is not mind, in my opinion, everything is energy, and what the mind does with energy, appears to be everything. My own concept, that I offer.

An example of the type of attitude that the Grays find most con ­fusing is the classic Buddhist discipline of meditating on a bloated corpse until one roars with laughter upon realizing what a complete cosmic joke existence is.

Frankly, I would like to see my body and incarnation in it as more than a joke. Basically I think that this post is saying just develop all kinds of occult techniques and then you can just leave your body when the going gets rough, how nice. Also, Tibetan Buddhists pack their high lamas and Rinpoches (priest/kings, direct from Atlantis is what I think) on dry ice these days, and have devotees sit in the room and pay homage to them up until three days after death. Part of this is to keep the devotees praying for the guru's incarnation back into their own community soon. Many gurus, after building a nice material empire, and seeding it with their DNA in the form of heirs and offspring, compose chants for their followers to recite everyday begging their soul to reincarnate back to them ASAP,  a nice way to bypass karma for a few more hundred years, but I digress. -lala

#24 2007-01-31 01:15:47

Capitan

lala- I think what is said about avoiding the grays hypnosis is pretty straightforward.  If you think this suggestion of meditating is incorrect, what then do you see as the correct way to avoid being put under the grays spell.  Personally I am beginning to see little bits at a time the true importance of having the ability to focus intently, and uninterupted on one thing.  I think the visualization suggestion is a crutch to force yourself, or allow yourself to focus intently on one thing, so the hypnosis doesn't distract you so to speak. 

As far as your life as a human, being nothing more then a game, I spent a good portion of last year fighting with the depression that idea causes.  I figure, game or not, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for a good reason.

"...But Nothing is Lost:" "Nothing lasts... nothing lasts. Everything is changing into something else. Nothing's wrong. Nothing is wrong. Everything is on track. William Blake said nothing is lost and I believe that we all move on." - Terrence McKenna - Shpongle - But Nothing Is Lost

#25 2007-01-31 01:53:50

lala

Capitan, I believe I am in agreement with you more than you think. I think going to the higher frequencies, if you will, is the way to bypass the reptilian hypnosis, which I believe that I have been put under and seen others put under many times. I have recently realized this and am trying to break free. I am not saying don't develop extreme focusing capabilities, on the contrary, I do believe that is key, but what I am saying is that focusing on old arcanum (literally and figuratively), religious icons, historical figures, myths,symbols, languages and so forth, is not the way to get there, these, as far as my history has indicated, puts us back into the lizard web. There is, I believe, a purer, harmonic frequency of higher consiousness, and this will get us out of the mind controlling hypnotic overlay. Like I say, I am just waking up, after a god-awful lifetime of trance induced sonambulism. This is why I was happy to find this forum. "They" say that the mind can never know God, and that the mind can never know the mind, which I think for the most part is true, but by the same token, can you fight the hypnotic overlay of a fallen continuum with the hypnotic overlay of a fallen continuum? I think not. Deciding what exactly is part of the hypnosis is the challenge. I felt the true force and incredible power of my own soul essemce once, this lifetime, because it was fighting for itself, for its right to be. I want to feel that all of the time, then I would know for sure that I was clear on my understanding of what is and what is not my true being, I don't want aliens, or inner earth beings, or hyperdimensional beings, or animated archetypes, or whatever telling me what I am and what my role is. I do think that we are fighting for our souls right now.-lala

#26 2007-01-31 02:19:43

LipstickMystic

I think Zenden makes an incredibly important point about the sanctity, the holiness, and the incredible immortal power of our individuality.  And one way to identify influences - be they critters or societal thoughtforms or religious constructs - that are bad news is to ask if they enhance the individual's unique soul spark or destroy it.

The beings I've been blessed to communicate with from the higher STO levels of reality are, to a one, loving, and they love in a particular way - in a way that completely embraces and encourages our unique spiritual journey, the beauty of who we are. Kind of like the most unconditionally supportive "cheerleader" or mother you can ever imagine.  The real angels are this way. Jesus, in my experience, is this way.  The Spiritual Creator (not to be confused with all the many entities pretending to be gods/god/etc.) is this way.

Then I would describe about 50% of the ET races I've had contact with (I've had contact with about 20 types) as slightly less unconditionally loving (because these are less perfect beings.)  But still largely STO. And I'd also put spiritual guides, discarnate humans and animals who are of a more enlightened vibration in that same category. Here I'm talking about beings who in the afterlife spend some time attempting to help and guide humans in various ways.  Still lots of love and laughter and joy emanating from them, and they take a real, authentic delight in us  when we "get" something - having a moment of spiritual insight that is one of those "Eureka!" moments.  They experience joy in seeing US connect with higher levels of wisdom and perception.  They're delighted by times when we are growing and tapping into greater capacities for love, because they are trying to help us remember our way "home" spiritually.

Devas or nature spirits, the beings who function as the "guardian angels" of trees, plants, rivers, bodies of water, stones, crystals, and ley lines, are not necessarily in LOVE with humanity because of all the crap we've done here. But I have to say that they will "reward" humans who make a sincere effort to heal the Earth in some way with BIG energy "hugs" that are very loving, and they will sometimes choose to communicate with receptive humans about many amazing things -- they are the historians of the Earth who can tell you much about our prehistory, the climatic changes over aeons, the various races and groups of beings who have lived here, all kinds of amazing things.  And you can build friendships and alliances with these beings if you remain a creature of love and maintain an attitude of respect and honor for Mother Nature and her creations.  These nature devas are not fallen angels or demons.  Those are different critters, in my experience.

Elves are a race of beings who no longer live in this dimension, but they can access this one through certain vortices and special ley line areas.  The access points between their dimension and ours seem to be open only at certain times of the year, near the equinox and solstice times and some major astrological conjunctions or certain moon phases.  These are not STO beings in the sense of angels, neither are they negative STS beings.  They are ....different from us. Beautiful, majestic, ancient, and very aloof to humanity most of the time.  Building an alliance with them takes a long time because they are distrustful of humans - for good reasons. But some of them, especially the younger ones (300 years old is young for an elf) are more open to getting to know psychically aware humans. I've learned so much from them about their people, their "world" (a dimension that is like an alternative Earth reality where the Industrial Revolution never happened.) They have many sophisticated tools for healing, for example. They heal by using directed sound vibration, very effective way of healing. It keeps even the eldest among them looking about 25 (of our years) old.

Some of the positive races of ET's whom I've encountered are:

1) Extremely tall blue-skinned humanoids - could be from Pleiades?  They are eight feet or more tall but otherwise very humanoid.  HUGE hearts, great senses of humor, immensely loving and intelligent beings.  Had a physical close encounter with them in which they physically adjusted a rib of mine that had been out of alignment and causing me months of horrific pain.  This was before I knew about chiropractors.  The blue people gently held my arm down so I wouldn't move (I was awakened from a sound sleep to find them in  my room, and they conveyed immense love and warmth). And in a half of a second one of them gently took a couple of fingers and popped my rib perfectly back into place, poking at it from the side while I lay on my back.  And then they just left in a cloud of loving, joyful, sweet energy.

2) There is a race of ET's who are humanoid and look very much like us, but they have pupils that are like liquid colors. Instead of the eye having a pupil and iris and white area, their eye has the white area and then this beautiful luminous liquid-looking color. Like liquid pastel rainbows. Very loving and intelligent and I believe they are advocates for the spiritual sovereignty of humanity, working in their own way to educate and help humans who are receptive to higher wisdom.  Don't know very much about them but have encountered them in lucid dreams. They are careful not to directly interfere with anything here or to draw attention to themselves.

**I just had a flash of John Lennon singing Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds talking about "The girl with kaleidoscope eyes."  That's the EXACT description of these beings. Maybe John knew about them, too?

3) Once I encountered a race of amphibious looking creatures who told me they didn't want to show me what they looked like because I'd find their looks too horrifying and ugly. They emanated such love (again in a lucid dream encounter) that I beamed love back and asked to be shown their true shape and form. They kind of looked like really bizarre amphibious beings, hard to describe - definitely we would categorize the way they looked as "grotesque" according to our notions of beauty. But they beamed such tremendous love and were so sweet when I talked to them.  I just tried to beam love back at them and send out a friendly intention to them. I liked them and wished I could have learned more about them.

4) Believe it or not, there is an extremely sweet species of ET's who truly are "lost" in this galaxy who look very much like the ET from the movie ET!  They are taller and thinner and don't have the blocky, short body of ET from Spielberg's famous movie.  They got lost through some problem with their ship or a wormhole or something and have been "stuck" in our galaxy for some 20 years of our time.  Very sweet and loving and almost childlike in their energy, and sad because they can't get back to their home world.  They have a non-interference policy with humans, but I went through several years where I was very open to having lucid dream encounters with loving ET's, and during that time I met them briefly. I couldn't help them, though!  Completely independent of my own experience with them, another woman I talked to about this years later also had a similar encounter with them - they talked about how they couldn't get home and how sad they were about this, while at the same time expressing sweetness, innocent friendship towards the woman, and a loving energy.

5) Positive reptilians.  I think I've posted about them before.  They are different from the negative reptilians.  Not entirely STO, but then, neither are we. They are more clannish and military than we are, but within the vast branches of the reptilian family tree, there are definitely some who are more friendly towards humans or who will at least help humans out if you can work out an even exchange with them.

We had been having some bad harassment from some of the negative greys one time, and I had this amazing dialogue with a male reptilian commander of a ship, and I told him about the shamanic healing work we do.  We ended up doing a big shamanic drumming ceremony to help the deceased spirits of a bunch of this reptilian's kin who had recently been killed (by American soldiers releasing some kind of energy weapon in subterranean areas of Iraq, this was right when the US first went into Iraq under Bush Jr. Apparently it killed a lot of GOOD reptilians who had been living there for many thousands of years. Interestingly enough, we didn't kill the bad ones!) In exchange for this metaphysical work, the nice reptilian said he'd see to it the greys didn't bother us anymore. We were having really bad abductions and crap going on for a period  of months with some icky greys at that point.  After we did the drumming work in honor of the friendly reptilians, the greys never bothered us again.  I found that this particular friendly reptilian was a "man of honor," a creature of his word.

The main theme I see in my communications with all species is the law of barter and equal exchange. If you can help them out in some way, they will agree to help you out. Or if the being is truly STO and doesn't "need" anything because it doesn't have a physical body and doesn't have any physical needs, then often you can receive great help from them simply through projecting loving thanks to them.  And they will also help you just because you ask for help, as is the true definition of STO. 

Beings who aren't quite that "perfect" yet spiritually -- just like us humans! -- will, if they are STO-oriented, usually be open to an equal exchange of some kind.  But to build trust and alliances you MUST be a person of your word. Don't promise to heal the land or help anybody and then neglect to do it, because in taking advantage you sort of ruin the already tarnished reputation that humans have for being takers and manipulators.  Trust has to rebuilt, person by person, with the many other beings who inhabit this reality.  It's a process. Humanity as a whole has a lot of work to do as it attempts to wake up from its long spiritual "sleep."

In my experience, there are many wonderful beings from many levels of reality who are loving - to various degrees - and there really is a lot of "help" available to us.  Sometimes I know I write about the negative beings I've dealt with - which include extremely negative ET's as well as actual, nonphysical demons (different beings.)  But in the end, none of the dark ones can do ANYTHING to us as long as we remain based in love and stand in the power of our spiritual sovereignty as individual creatures of Spirit. It's all about remembering where we come from and remembering the beautiful soul spark that lives within us all. Those things can never be taken away from us, no matter how much "ooga booga" scary stuff the negative ones might try to throw in our paths. In the end, that stuff is just a bunch of cheap theatrics that has nothing to do with the sheer love-based power of the human spirit.

LipstickMystic aka Jennifer

Last edited by LipstickMystic (2007-01-31 02:23:08)

#27 2007-01-31 07:19:02

Magical_Mongoose
Dreaming Cyber-Hippy
Website

That's fascinating Mystic. I've had some experiences with some aliens, yet they appeared to me in human form. I saw them, a male and female dressed in "normal" cothing,  first along the boardwalk in Toronto, and I sat down behind them because I could feel they were different. Suddenly, I heard in my mind "We need your help" and so I stood up. As I stood there, wondering what to do next, I saw a man approaching them. I walked over to the man, and stood directly in his way with my back turned to him. And guess what? He didn't bump into me. He didn't say excuse me. I turned around to face him, and guess what? He was gone.
I looked over to them, and they were smiling at me. Maybe this being who I "disappeared" was A) A holographic projection  B) An inter-dimensional interloper that I helped send back to its home dimension or C) I was just hallucinating.
Later on that night, I was walking along a street when I saw a man sitting in a doorway maybe a 50 feet away from me. He was a bald black man. I thought to myself "Ok, it's 3:00AM...what the hell is this "person" doing out here?" But when I reached him, I looked in the doorway and it no longer was the person I had saw. It was a beared, homeless-looking guy. I said "I saw that!" and he just said "Bwah!" raising his hands.
This bald black man has also appeared to me while walking in parks. As I was walking, absorbing the nice warm sun, I saw him sitting on a bench. I thought to myself "Finally, I'll get to see what this being is all about!" I walked around a patch of dense trees and grasses, and when I got to the other side, he was gone. I've also had numerous occasions when "people" will just vanish.
I've asked a psychic briefly on the nature of this being. I've been told that it's a dark entity, though I haven't asked anyone about the entities I "helped" on that day, and if that was an authentic experience.
I've also seen these entities, after these incidences, in my dreams as well.
I've also had dreams involving a reptilians as well. One of them was a negative experience where I was lying paralyzed in a bright white room, and I saw one of them looking at me from a corner. On another occasion, I was sitting with a reptilian and a human-looking being as we listened to an unseen teacher in a conference room of sorts. It felt like we were about to embark upon an important mission, and receiving some parting words of wisdom from this invisible entity. Unfortunately, I don't remember what was said.
Hopefully I'll be able to make some more contact with the STO forces, even those who aren't perfect.

"Don't eat any wooden nickels."

#28 2007-01-31 07:45:55

Stormy

Lipstick Mystic,    I was wondering if you have ever encountered a pair of Tall Blonde human looking entities who appear as being one, only divided in two.     I had a *vision* that involved a pair of these who were naked, yet seemed somewhat asexual.  I can't recall seeing from the waist down although they were standing side by side.  She was much shorter than him and seemed to be the perfect female counterpart.   Both had long hair.   He communicatied by touching something deep inside his navel cavity, I suspect to be the pineal gland, with his index finger, which was exceptionally long.

The feeling of them was of benevolence and assistance towards me.  I came out of a missing time experience to see them in front of me.   It felt like they brought me back from darkness.

#29 2007-01-31 08:22:51

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

LipstickMystic wrote:

The main theme I see in my communications with all species is the law of barter and equal exchange. If you can help them out in some way, they will agree to help you out. Or if the being is truly STO and doesn't 'need' anything because it doesn't have a physical body and doesn't have any physical needs, then often you can receive great help from them simply through projecting loving thanks to them.  And they will also help you just because you ask for help, as is the true definition of STO.

http://www.symbiosis-music.com/images/symlogo.gif

Blending:

Explorers

YOU And THEY

With Agreement And Respect

Pass Through Each / Other

SYNERGY

Wisdom

Each Now Greater Than Before

But in the end, none of the dark ones can do ANYTHING to us as long as we remain based in love and stand in the power of our spiritual sovereignty as individual creatures of Spirit. It's all about remembering where we come from and remembering the beautiful soul spark that lives within us all.

11   23   11

#30 2007-01-31 15:01:06

LipstickMystic

Magical Mongoose,

That's interesting how you've had that recurring bald black man appearing and seeming very odd throughout the years.  I've only had one experience where a physical human - who didn't look "right" in the eyes (the eyes weren't human) but who emitted love and good humor - sought me out when I stopped at a gas station one time.  He chatted me up and hinted that he didn't have a "ride" and was asking the guy behind the counter if there was any way the guy behind the counter could drive him somewhere!  (Not something you'd normally ask someone.)  Then he chatted with me and said some very silly, funny, things, almost like he didn't know how to make "small talk." It was like he didn't know how to speak "human." He had a weird accent and seemed to be getting used to talking as an experience. Hard to describe, but it was like he was "borrowing" the body for a while and taking it out for a spin. He was wearing a strange, plain jumpsuit/bodysuit thing that was a blueish grey.  It was one garment that fit over his whole body.

I did NOT want to give some strange guy a ride.  So I didn't offer!  Then I paid the guy behind the counter for gas, noticed that the weird man was walking off into the parking lot, but there were no other cars parked except for mine.  And when I turned away and turned back again, he had literally disappeared. There was no way he could just be GONE like that if he hadn't dematerialized.  I pointed this out to the guy behind the counter, saying, "Um, where did that guy go?" and even he was like, "Whoa!  What just happened!" 

That's the only live encounter (in daily life) with somebody odd who disappeared that I remember having.  Sounds a little similar to yours.  Somebody being friendly overall like those two people you talked about but at the same time you don't quite communicate smoothly and there still is some mysterious stuff around the incident.

I don't know about the black balding man though who metamorphoses (sp?) into a bearded homeless guy sometimes - that's pretty weird!  Sounds like some monitoring is going on.  If the person doesn't feel icky or negative, though, and emits good humor or good vibes, then it could be someone nice.

Stormy,

I've never encountered a divided blonde being like you mention - sounds interesting!  Unfortunately my only experiences with beings who look like the classical Nordics (pale blondes verging on albino) have been terribly negative. I don't like that group at all and know that they are working with a lot of negative greys and other parasitic negative aliens.  I have NEVER encountered a nice blonde alien!  They're always horrible.  The being you describe may be completely different, though, especially if they emitted loving kindness toward you.

The negative beings have some sophisticated holographic technology that they use to sway religious people into thinking they're seeing Jesus and the aliens and stuff, but if you examine the energies going on behind those manipulated experiences they universally involve paralysis, victimization, and sort of "stunning the prey" into getting all excited about what they think they are seeing. And around the edges of those experiences the greys are usually lurking. They love to mess with people's minds and prey upon humanity's innocent desire to connect with something beautiful and divine. Nasty tricksters.

In my experience, that type of encounter is completely different from genuine, heart to heart contact with beings of great love. 

And Siriarc,

Love what you wrote! Thanks!

LipstickMystic aka Jennifer

Board footer