In The Realm Of Symbiotic Truth

Empathy   Respect   Gratitude

Flow Naturally

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/siriarc/ankh.jpg

11   23   11

Re: W(h)or(e)Ship

thank you ...

& i'm not saying that 'cause i worship you or anything ... :@

... but ya - the elephant thread - wanted to say something there, but this does it nice ...

3 (edited by zenden 2006-10-09 13:15:21)

siriarc--totally could not agree more!!!  it sickens me to watch church services who r lead by evangelistic money mongers, that really really believe u gotta sing/scream praises.  theyre screamin PRAISE HIM at the top of their lungs and everybody's jumpin up and down and the adrenalin is producing some real nice loosh.  and here i am thinkin--i wish they could see who they think theyre praising.  picture a big reptilian headed flesh eating alien vs predator type thats used to eating up those hearts the aztecs and mayans were sacrificing on those pyramid steps.  yesiree, "it" has them right where it wants them.  thats why its so hard to tell them anything or to reason with that kind.  theyre constantly knockin on the door preaching in this neighborhood.  im going to build a wall around the front yard.  forget it.  nothing can be done with those that believe in that praise ur ass off deal. ( ie submit, submit submit) all sponsored by FEAR.  unbelieveable.  scarey.  dense.  pitiful.  i had to say something on this.   been thinkin it for yrs.  i am amazed by it and watch sometimes to figure it out but theyre all hypnotized and have given up their will.  one can see it in their eyes.  they "go/have gone"somewhere else.  id say it'd be easy to grab them up in that state, invade them.  yikes.  cant help them.  i steer clear.  just my own thoughts.  im afraid to be stranded with that type. hopefully, they will be raptured up?!!! sent to terra 3d?  sent to perpetual vegas?  sent to "worshipper land?"  i have to be far removed from them, yet i tolerate.  sad.  all that energy--going where?  for feeding?

GNOTHI SEAUTON "Know Thyself!"

"For feeding" is right.  Church is Loosh-land galore.  And you tied it in with the Mayans and Aztecs-- I couldn't agree more.

Couldnt agree more Zenden and Lono. I have always felt churches were creepy places. I dont like being in them to this day. I never liked the idea that I was supposed to worship something, especially when I was a kid.

In man's analysis and understanding of himself, it is as well to know from whence he came as whither he is going.   Edgar Cayce

Beliefs are tools for social conditioning, rather than expressions of inner realization or inner truth.   unknown
Ad Verecundiam

And the phrase of the week is.......

"Couldn't agree more." 

smile

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

7 (edited by titmouse_ 2006-10-10 04:48:08)

"LOVE...if you're not giving it abundantly, you're not fully aware of the Kosmic(sic) potential"
~~carefulcarpenter

"Couldn't agree more" (sheeplease)

Fun fact: Great Tits are common in Europe

To know love is to know trust; to know oneself is to know truth
~~carefulcarpenter

1+1=1

titmouse_ wrote:

"LOVE...if you're not giving it abundantly, you're not fully aware of the Kosmic(sic) potential"
~~carefulcarpenter

"Couldn't agree more" (sheeplease)

In your opinion...oh but I guess thats "sheeplease" again?  Sorry, I find that annoying, and it had nothing to do with this thread.

In man's analysis and understanding of himself, it is as well to know from whence he came as whither he is going.   Edgar Cayce

Beliefs are tools for social conditioning, rather than expressions of inner realization or inner truth.   unknown
Ad Verecundiam

I read something once that suggested churches had steeples, spires and towers to focus the praise of the flock into the astral for the benefit of the predators.

Its not like we are fractions of the whole but rather versions of the whole.

Well, if you need to worship someone, I think that alot of the religions provide an outlet for people seeking for a spiritual mother/father figure in their life. As you grow older, and as your parents die, the shadow of death will often hang upon you. It's during these times that usually people become more spiritual, but it's exactly at this time when people may want to believe in a higher father/mother God, and thus worshipping is born.
What the C's said is that Jesus and other historical spiritual prophets such as Buddha, Moses, Mohammed, etc. have been placed in some sort of a "statis" in a higher dimension, providing assistance, protection and guidance to those who remain in our immediate physical reality, the 3rd dimension.
Can one distinguish between worship and a call for protection? Even if this wasn't true, the belief that a higher power is looking out for you is a comforting notion that no one can deny. Belief is the most powerful thing... consider placebo effects where people are healed of their ailment when all along they've been taking sugar-pills.
But in general, I'd agree with you...any entity that wishes to be worshipped, and put on a pedestal, has some serious self-esteem issues. What I think we're looking for, more or less, is appreciation and love for all of Creation, even the "bad" guys...Sociopaths aside, most "evil" people are individuals who have chosen another path in their spiritual evolution, have desided to stagnate at a particular level basing their lives around greed and dominance, or are simply "wanderers", prone to rash decisions in a world they perceive as harsh and cruel.
Speaking of loosh farms, churches, monasteries, mosques, temples, and all the other synonyms that are used to describe places of worship, are definitely places where the focused energy of prayer and belief is quite powerful. Any place can be imbued with such power, given the ammount of thought, meditation, and hopefully, love that is focused upon at any given spot on the Earth.
I had a dream once where there was a boy getting into a heated argument with a shepard in a rugged mountain valley. I said to the boy "Let it be...just walk away, argument is pointless with some people." And as we were walking up a trail, the land transformed into a beautiful, pristine landscape on the dawn of a foggy morning. Rolling green hills were all around us, and we decided to sit down.
As we sat there, we noticed that a crop circle, representing a key of somesort, was unfolding beneath us in the valley. As we looked about the land, we noticed there was a lone building off in the distance.
The boy said "Look, there's a monastery!".
I replied "That's not a monastery, that's a space station!" as we saw lights entering and exiting this building, with a flashing red light on top to guide these visitors to and from their destinations.
Churches need not be places of furthering the control of the elite and their astral counterparts, but places of liberation and knowledge from the common, mundane life of many people. It'll definitely be interesting to see what role religion will play in the future, to say the least. Hopefully, it will be modern but based on easily understood parables where the entire depth of the symbolism is shared and added upon in an open forum.
Anyways, just a couple of thoughts.

"Don't eat any wooden nickels."

http://www.stuartwilde.com/Articles/SW_ … hering.htm

11   23   11

Oh, would folks stop degrading whores by comparing them to these people? wink

I mean really, whores actually give something for what they take, and what they give is worth more. big_smile

It's kind of an opposite...

Love is the law, love under will.

Zejith Themis
      .:420-510:.
    FIAT IUSTITIA
    RUAT COELUM

My mom pulled me into a church a few years ago and I tell you I had to get out of there. I had become so sensitive to the vampires that I started to feel like I was going to pass out. While everyone else sat there totally unaware. Don't think it doesn't sadden me that my own mother watches and listens to nothing but screaming preachers all week not just on Sunday. And tells me I'm going to hell and she's glad of it.

neutral

Oh I forgot to say there is a church on every corner just like fast food or a bank. That's gotta say something.

Of all the things that I dreaded as a child, it wasn't so much vampires, ghosts, or school.  It was going to Church every Sunday morning.  I felt as if the life force was being drained from me every Sunday morning.  Looking back on it doesn't make sense how as a little kid with all the energy in the world I always felt like I would pass out after 10 minutes of the priests lecturing.  After years the constant brainwashing of the church almost had me buying into the whole system, but I stuck with my internal resistance to it.  The concept of church being an energy leaching system fits perfectly with my childhood experience.

"...But Nothing is Lost:" "Nothing lasts... nothing lasts. Everything is changing into something else. Nothing's wrong. Nothing is wrong. Everything is on track. William Blake said nothing is lost and I believe that we all move on." - Terrence McKenna - Shpongle - But Nothing Is Lost