Re: "Revelations of the Insider" - revisited

lyra wrote:

It reminds me of what don Juan reports to Carlos Castaneda.  That when we die, we all get "eaten" by the big eagle in the sky.  And the goal of the Toltec warriors was to gain complete and total soverienty over their soul energies so that they could dictate where they go and what they do....even in death.   They achieve true freedom.

Imagine if we could achieve this??   I know that I don't want to come back anymore.  And I don't believe in "2012 Ascension Salvation" which is just a renamed version of Christianity's Rapture.   It's all more layers of the Matrix, more games, more illusion, more trickery. 

So yeah, any feedback is welcome......

This has turned out to be one very intresting thread.  I never fathomed the idea that the matrix existed beyond 3D. 

After reading Insiders posts, it doesn't matter if he is legit, but that was some of the most profound information I've come across.  It's straight to the point.  About the 2012 idea - I remember when I first heard about it I was like "Yeah! Cool." but now it just reminds me of the movie the matrix.  "The one was never meant to end anything, it was just another system of control". 

But now after reading this thread, I've got so many unanswered questions, the biggest being "why did we come here!?!".  Like I'll admit, if it wasn't for the societal structure... I love this place.  It's just all these control systems that are set up, and you think it would stop at the physical... but oohhh no, they have to get all metaphysical on us.

Xeno, I've been comtemplating that Tool line, and it makes more sense everyday.  Not only do we literally devourer to survive (eat other living things) but we drain each other's energy by STS means.  Our relationships are based upon "I need you, you need me" unspoken law. 

So I'm down with the idea that it's up to us.  It's all we have control over, ourselves, and if the only way to break free from this is to become one with our totality of being, then lets do it!

"Beyond the stars a new world awaits me now" - Wintersun

Once & Future wrote:

About three months ago a friend of a friend told me a disturbing story. She claimed to have died and gone to what she called "heaven." She said it looked very much like a beautiful city here on Earth, but there was bright light everywhere and people were happy and peaceful. I can't remember the specifics, but somehow she realized, as she got closer to the bright light, that it was actually a huge parasite sucking off the souls, feeding off them - YET-  all these people were totally happy and content, believing they were in "heaven." They were utterly clueless. When she told me this, I was chilled to the bone. I don't know why, but hearing this had a profound effect on me. I, literally, could not get her story out of my head for weeks.

The story continues. She said that when "they" (I don't know who, but "they" are, but most definitely not good) realized that she'd seen this light for what it was - a parasite - they took her "down into the ground" and tried to put her into some kind of machine-like apparatus which she instinctively knew was going to obliterate her soul. She escaped by becoming a pinpoint of light and moving in these geometric designs so they couldn't get a "lock" on her. She somehow ended up back in her body (note: was this what the machine was meant to do, throw her back into her body??) and then regained consciousness. Her husband said she'd been dead for over an hour. Whether this is true, I cannot confirm, but sheís not the type to make up stories.

Once & Future, that's an incredible story! And it doesn't seem that "out there." There are pieces of this same type of experience circulating around here and there.

I don't know if people here are familiar with Jon Rappoport of nomorefakenews.com. He's an investigative journalist but also a very metaphysically savvy guy who provides tons of info at his site about breaking free of societal enslavement - from many different perspectives, from exposing medical fraud to doing interviews with people who are adventurers in human consciousness.

Some time back when I still subscribed to the newsletter he was publishing at the time (and I believe this info is now posted in his archives, which you can access for a reasonable fee - he has TONS of valuable info accumulated there!).....he did an interview with a guy who wanted to remain anonymous. This man was a gifted remote viewer who had taken many journeys in his etheric body and snooped around, found out cool stuff, etc. 

On one of his journeys he decided to visit the realm of the dead....or at least, one realm of the dead.  He floated into this beautiful, light-filled place with gorgeous churches all around, where people on the surface seemed to be milling about, happy and blissed out.

Then he took a closer look. The people seemed sort of frozen, like they weren't really able to move.  They were just sitting there in this virtual "church" looking passive and blissed out. 

And then he started looking at some of the "people" roaming about, the church elder types who were dressed in robes and some who looked like they might be angels.

When he got close to them, they were like cardboard cutouts....no real energy to them.

So he appears to have visited one of the "cattle pens' of the afterlife where souls can be diverted. Perhaps this was a realm where people of a particularly religious background went.  Hence the religious setting and symbols and costumes.

I also want to mention the book by "former" Stargate program remote viewer Lyn Buchanan.  (I say former because I don't think these guys are former anything, based on my own negative experiences with a different "past" participant in the Stargate program. That's another story.)

Lyn Buchanan's book was published by Paraview Books in 2003 and it's called The Seventh Sense.  He describes doing all kinds of remote viewing assignments for the military, yada yada yada, it's all just boys and their bombs, boring, boring.

But there is one section that is a standout.  He talks about remote viewing what happens to people after they die.

He went on many remote viewing sessions with that intention.

His data ended up being grouped into a small cluster of categories.
(From pages 177-179)

a) (People who went to) "heaven." (This place) "had all the attributes of the real world, except that everything there was perfect. There was an ambience of absolute and wonderful bliss. The sky was the deepest and most beautiful blue, every tree was perfectly formed, the grass made a perfect carpet, and there was an overwhelming sense of joy and happiness. I was never allowed to stay long in this place, but was, in effect, gently "ushered out" of the session by some unseen force after only a minute or so of being there. I was not able to reaccess the person who "passed over" in "present time viewing" again to find out what happened after that. This led me to assume that once there, they stayed."

b) "Hell.  A good many people went through the death experience and immediately wound up in a place so dark that I can only describe it as "a glowing blackness." The blackness was so strong that it had its own presence. There was always the visual experience of a very dull and sinister orange glow with no real form or shape, just out of sight ahead. A good look at the dull orange glow was always blocked by some person-like "thing," which stood there, eagerly awaiting the just-dead person. I find it very hard to adequately describe the experience, which never lasted more than about a tenth of a second. The entire experience of the place was one of total and complete horror. I never actually saw anything that would cause the horror, but I was suddenly and helplessly overwhelmed by it nonetheless. After such a session, the fear and horror accompanied me home, into my dreams, and into my daily thoughts, and it was usually a week or more before I could do any effective viewing again of any target of any kind. I hated these targets. I was never able to "detox" from this experience."

c)"Oblivion.  The third class of "places" where people went after death was no place at all. I would follow the person through the death experience and suddenly there would be no person at all. I could move back in time to before their death and would still be in touch with them, so I knew that I had not lost session contact. But if I moved forward again, beyond the moment of death, there was simply no person there. I've made searches for these people, but never found one of them again. They just stopped existing."

(Lipstick Mystic's note:  Or - did they just break out of the Matrix and therefore were no longer trackable by remote viewing WITHIN the Matrix?)

d. "Reincarnation.  A fourth fate appeared to be reincarnating into another life. The person would suddenly have other physical characteristics, different surroundings, different life situations, etc. There was a very strange and unexpected aspect about this type of person, though. I have always thought that reincarnation would involve the person coming back as a baby and beginning the life process all over again. This was not the case for those whom I accompanied through this process. Every one of them suddenly became a child of around twelve or thirteen years old. One of these even had the awareness of his new status as well as memories of his old life, and was, for a moment, very confused about it.  I remember that this person had been some sort of political leader in the previous life, and at the moment of death, he suddenly found himself standing out in the front yard of a modern suburban-style American home. He found himself wearing a cowboy outfit, complete with furry chaps, cowboy hat, and all. He was standing witha cowboy pose and looking across the front yard at his parents, who were taking his picture and laughing. He did not know these people. He looked to his right and saw a younger sister. When he realized what had happened, he accepted the situation and I lost contact with "him." I had accompanied him as he became a new person." (End excerpts from book)

(Lipstick Mystic note - this might correlate with how people's energy bodies don't come in until certain ages; your physical body is the only energy body until about the age of two; then the emotional body links in; then around the age of five the intellectual/mental body hooks in; but the spiritual body/higher mind body doesn't hook in for most people until the onset of puberty or about the age of 12.  This is why so many religious traditions (first Communion, bar and bat mitzahs, etc.,) celebrate the coming of age around that age.  So perhaps Buchanan skipped ahead in time to remote view the instance when that little boy's spirit body fully linked in along with his higher mind? )

Buchanan also says he remote viewed at least one person who reincarnated into the PAST, and not the future.  He saw a man who suddenly showed up in another life dressed in clothes and doing certain things in an era he later identified as Minoan period - pre-Hellenic Greek era.

Another writer who has assembled a great book about the afterlife is Dr. Shakuntala Modi whose book, Remarkable Healings, is a great work about spirit release therapy she does in her private psychiatric practice.  But she also wrote another book called Memories of God and Creation: Remembering from the Subconscious Mind.  It's somewhat reminscent of Delores Cannon's work because she retrieved information from people via hypnosis. But this book specifically focuses on people's experiences between lives, or pre-life, getting into their reasons for being born, framework for reality, etc.  There is a lot of concensus material that kind of goes back to the "I came from Spirit to experience individualized consciousness in a 3-D body" theme.  But there's interesting stuff, too, that is more unusual and controversial than the usual life before life book.

Okay, this is my regurgitation of ideas for now!  Thanks for letting me share!

LipstickMystic aka Jennifer

Oh, poo, I forgot I wanted to mention another book.

You may know Whitley Strieber of "Communion" fame. Some say he's a former CIA asset.  I don't know for sure.  The thing that IS true is that he published a "novel" called Majestic  which some say was pretty much directly lifted from secret notes about ET experiences and the military, in which one poor fellow not only went through abduction experiences, but he went through an excruciating experience in which grays FORCED HIS SOUL OUT OF HIS BODY, basically put him in a jar, and then PUT HIS SOUL INTO ANOTHER BODY. And he was very much alive and aware the whole time.

And I see on Amazon that Strieber and coauthor Stanton T. Friedman came out with Top Secret/Majic: Operation Majestic 12 and the United States Government UFO Coverup in 2005, a non-fiction book. Hmm. Interesting.

I don't much care about the details of where Strieber gets his information or whether it's intuitively derived or whatever.

I DO think he's onto something in describing the "soul in a jar" technology.

SOMEBODY has the ability to transport, deter, and/or place souls, and I don't think this technology is in particularly loving hands.

And then there's the "walk-in" phenomenon.

Whether you think it's real or not, who knows, right?  But I know a woman who was severely emotionally disturbed for a time in her 20's due to years of abuse from her family, and about the time I showed up in her life and did my best to help her, she had just been through a freaky experience with some ET channeler/New Age psychics who TRIED TO DO A WALKOUT ON HER.

Like, they somehow influenced her and convinced her (since she was already suicidal) that she should leave and there was a wonderful, "advanced" (read - ET NASTY CRITTER!) spirit that was destined to come into her body, and these two psychic women could be the facilitator for this.

And they had her on a massage table and who knows what the $%&k they started doing, but this woman suddenly had the sensation of a pinpoint of darkness that was coming near her, trying to suck her out of her body, and she could hear the voice of this "spirit" that wanted to take over her body....

And that's when she invoked Jesus with all of her might and power, threw the whole session off, and got out of there.

So......why is it that our soul can be manipulated, refocused, redirected, etc?  And why do we have such a weak GRIP on the damn thing?

I'm not saying that everybody does, but obviously, this suicidal girl had a very weak grip on her own life and at the time was welcoming an escape from it all...so these two characters pinpointed her as potential "prey" and a willing recipient of this spirit....thank God she got out of there and decided NOT to become a vehicle.

But how much of this is going on?????

Okay, that's all for now!  I'm leaving you with all kinds of stuff to think about! Wish I had more answers.

LipstickMystic aka Jennifer

On the concept of walk-ins....  Here in Oklahoma, there is a metaphysical university called Sancta Sophia, located near the river in Talequah.  The head of that cosmic-cookie land is Carol Parish, a woman who claims to be a walk-in.  Even back when I bought all the love n' light nonsense of the New Age, I knew there was something wrong with her and her fellow teachers.  Her eyes just look dead, and her smile is crooked.  They're also neck deep into Annie Besant's work, which I've always despised.  Of course, questioning them is just so "third ray," as they like to say. wink 

But back to the question of why our souls are so easy to sway and/ or capture, I'll bet the answer leads back to the Fall, whatever that really was.  We must have fallen in really deep.  So deep we can't even remember.

Doctors say that true amnesiacs usually have a past or an identity they'd rather forget that goes along with the injury or whatever.  Could the same be true for us?

treehugger wrote:

Steve Gamble said that declaring in the afterlife when you are confronted with a godlike figure, "I am returning to the source from whence I came!" is enough to get you around all the false trappings that have been set up. Basically, "I am of the original light and source and Im going back to where I came from get the heck out of my way!"

Sorry, I just have to bust out another Nag Hammadi quote.

50. Jesus said, "If they say to you, 'Where have you come from?' say to them, 'We have come from the light, from the place where the light came into being by itself, established [itself], and appeared in their image.'

If they say to you, 'Is it you?' say, 'We are its children, and we are the chosen of the living Father.'

If they ask you, 'What is the evidence of your Father in you?' say to them, 'It is motion and rest.'"  Link

Now to read the rest of the replies.   = )

36 (edited by feedbaxlow 2006-08-18 14:27:48)

the cool breeze on the skin, the sound of birds and cicadas buzzing away...The cool water of the blue blue lake as i float around looking at gorgeous clouds.

WHO GIVES A FLYING FART WHAT HAPPENS IN THE AFTER LIFE WHEN you don't even know or appreciate where you are right now?

just anticipating it makes it unbearable

You are right lyra
i guess i just don't have the patience for this
peace.

37 (edited by lyra 2006-08-18 14:25:28)

Feedbaxlow......did you even read what everybody was saying?  Because you seemed to have REALLY missed the point of everything that we've been talking about. 

feedbaxlow wrote:

You asked to be here! Now you want to leave.

No, the point of what we've been discussing.....if you'd actually been reading and following along....is what if we *didn't* ask to be here?  Now what?   What if we're being tricked into being here?   And what's really going on here on this planet and in this reality when people have corraborating stories about how even the afterlife is fake/a hologram, and another layer of the "matrix" ?  (And it  is okay to ponder such ideas you know.  No harm in looking at an issue from all potential angles.)

While your rant is all well and good, it doesn't match up at all to what has actually been said in this thread.

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

I find it a bit funny that the definition of Matrix is "a surrounding substance within which something else originates, develops, or is contained".  The 4d energy soup is the surrounding substance that our current physical reality is contained within.  So by definition, 4d is a matrix.

I could kill myself right now and no soul (4d - energy body) could stop me from getting back to spirit (5d - light body).  I have the logic and feeling to back this up.  I'm here in 3d/4d to help bust this system up (that's how it seems anyway given all the variables).  I've contemplated suicide just so I could cross-over and utilize my current knowledge to assist in busting the system from that side.  But I don't have enough intel to be certain I'd be able to do more there although it would certainly seem like it from my current perspective.

It takes wisdom to clear the matrices.  Wisdom comes from applied knowledge.  So knowledge must comes first.  Think in infinite terms and feel the infinite feelings (Joy, Unconditional Love and Acceptance, Appreciation, etc).  This will help illuminate the light strands of the spirit body.  All effort is cumulative.

It takes the spirit body to escape the matrices.  The unconscious mind.  Stop the conscious and subconscious minds and you should be able to connect.  It doesn't take a special place, precious stones, altars, candles and such to connect.  It takes an unconditional acceptance of all one encounters.

That's not to say acceptance of how things currently are.  It's a deeper level.  It's an understanding of all one encounters and the wisdom to know what the situation calls for.  This brings that "peace that passes all understanding"; the ineffable peace.  This brings a perpetual joy and appreciation.  It also brings in a clarity of thought that allows for perpetual in-the-moment living.

Any of us have the free will to go to 4d or 5d at any moment.  Do not take that as condoning suicide.  It's simply the truth.  Sew that truth into the fabric of everyday operation and the mind can be set free.

Robert Monroe's third book Ultimate Journey talks about this:

Belief System Territories: Parts of the (M) Field spectrum adjacent
to the Earth Life System where many Human Minds reside after completing physical life experiences. Each is attracted to a particular segment in accordance with a deep attachment made during the life just finished to a seemingly powerful belief.

(M) Field: Nonphysical energy field that permeates time-space including
our Earth Life System, but is not a part of current human scientific knowledge or study.

Earth Life System: The organized area of time-space that we inhabit.

According to Monroe and numerous other post-life investigators, there is a buffer zone through which people with strongly held beliefs, attachments, or need for recovery go through before fading into the more formless and pure stages of the afterlife. If the belief system is strong enough, say someone totally brainwashed by Catholicism, they can spend quite a bit of "time" in such a makeshift environment and I wouldn't be surprised if the Matrix loosh farm extends its tentacles into those. An ardent atheist and materialist who believes we disappear after death may experience a black oblivion until that pattern disintegrates and releases them. So it helps to train your discernment and identify errant belief systems while you're still alive to avoid getting caught up in post-life illusions, or at least to hasten the transition through them.

LipstickMystic wrote:

(Lipstick Mystic's note:  Or - did they just break out of the Matrix and therefore were no longer trackable by remote viewing WITHIN the Matrix?)

Yeah, maybe they did break out of the box. Maybe they reincarnated. Or maybe they underwent a "second death" where because they never had an individualized soul to begin with, the etheric and astral remnants kinda disintegrate and their energy gets absorbed back into whatever elemental, plant, or animal group soul they spawned from.

It's also worth noting that Major Ed Dames was a proponent of the idea that the light at the end of the tunnel was a trap, and that after death one should go anywhere but towards the light. They don't call him Doctor Doom for nothing.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

Thank you z3n3rg!!!  Well said.

If weren't so impatient we would feel all the levels,
4th, 5th, 6th, as we are simultaneously manifesting. interpenetrating
No going there, are there.

It's all this endless speculation i have no patience for. FIND OUT now.
If i hear one more reference to a lousy hollywood movie as a basis for the universe, i think i'm going to scream

Lyra, Where do you suppose here is?
There is nowhere to go. This is it.
Love it or don't leave it.
stories are just stories

It is all absolutely perfect in every detail.

You cannot figure it with the brain.
that is what has tricked you.
There is something however, that can "aware" all this
and let it be...what it is
no problem

words just don't cover it.

This realization, the one we're making on this thread, could save our souls big_smile Sounds melodramatic, but I think that if we're coming into this knowledge about the faux realms of the afterlife and responding to it, it's because we're ready to face the music and grab our forthcoming opportunity to transition out of this holding pattern.

feedbaxlow wrote:

WHO GIVES A FLYING FART WHAT HAPPENS IN THE AFTER LIFE WHEN you don't even know or appreciate where you are right now?

just anticipating it makes it unbearable

feedbaxlow, I totally hear you, and you know what? I LOVE MY LIFE. I think this place is a wonderful place to live when you can carve out your own protective niche. There's a lot of pain and angst, but there's incredible beauty, connection, love and adventure. However, you can still appreciate life here while being aware that there is infinitely more freedom we have yet to experience. None of us should spend our entire lives trying to break free from this "prison," but shouldn't we all be aware that, at some point, a choice may arise for something greater... and we have to be wise enough to make the right choice in that moment?

I really do believe this choice is coming and fast. No fence sitters, right? God knows, all of us on NR are aware of what’s going on on the planet (galaxy?) right now, there is big change afoot and I think it's part of a very natural, evolutionary process wherein souls are going to move into a new space of exsistence. A lot of us can feel these forces of change “at our back" pushing us toward something NEW that exsists outside of the matrix. Maybe this is what Ra refers to when it talks about "the harvest." Think about how few people will know NOT to get caught up in the illusory realms of light, love and bliss (?!) Talk about a moment when we are all going to need divine discernment. Wow. The dress rehearsal is over. Decisions and alignments must be made in THIS lifetime.

lono wrote:

So this is similar to Don Juan's assertion that we must develop control over our energies to the point where we dont' lose control on the other side. I think our Higher Self is the key-- it knows all the tricks, but can only step in when we ask.  We must develop the habit of asking constantly.

So.... what to do to prepare for this prison break?  Is this some complicated, obtuse idea we have to research and mull over and *figure out*?  No. I don't think so.

Lono, what you wrote zapped me. I don't think we need to concern ourselves too much with soul obliterating machines - as much as that stuff fascinates and frightens me! (I'm the one who brought it up.) I think we have to be no-nonsense and light-hearted at the same time. I think it's a matter of continuing to patiently build spiritual muscle and discerment, while continuing to merge with our Higher Selves and forge DIRECT contact with Source. This is why it's so important to have that connection, a REAL connection... because the moment we transition out of this incarnation, we are going to see the real deal if we are aligned with the right stuff. It's going to be a natural ramification, a natural evolution, it will flow effortlessly - I don't believe it will be a struggle or a test, but a matter of will, alignment and confidence - a direct result of the actions we take in this physical lifetime.

When the time comes we have to maintain control and not act like kids on an amusement park ride, immediately forgetting all that we learned because the light, joy and bliss feeeeeels so gooood, man.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to take this awareness of the EXTENDED matrix and integrate it. I'm not going to worry too much, or try too hard to figure it out, but I am going to take my opportunity to align with truth, freedom and Source a lot more seriously now that I know the extent of this trickery.

Thank you guys, this is one of the best post I found here at NR!
I feel much truth in your words!!

Truly here we are at a multi layer prison/school, from earth to afterlife
neverending DUMMY loop...

The problem is that it got unbalanced/twisted and are hindering the souls
evolution, the creator have to align it again.
Thanks GOD in its infinite perfection the universe is self healing, perhaps
from big cycles and looks like WE are at a verge of one of them!!!
At least I hope for that lol

We are "dummied"/blinded, misguided and tempted toooooo much, dead or alive sad
I found an interesting text.(the bold one)

- Andrew Collins, From the Ashes of Angels - The Forbidden Legacy of a Fallen Race (1996) p. 26
One by one the angels of heaven are appointed by God to proceed against the Watchers and
their offspring the Nephilim, described as 'the bastards and the reprobates, and the children of
fornication'. Azazel is bound hand and foot, and cast for eternity into the darkness of a desert
referred to as Dudael. Upon him are placed 'rough and jagged rocks' and here he shall forever
remain until the Day of judgment, when he will be 'cast into the fire' for his sins. For their part in
the corruption of mankind, the Watchers are forced to witness the slaughter of their own
children before being cast into some kind of heavenly prison, an 'abyss of fire'. Although the
Watchers' leader, Shemyaza, is cast into this abyss alongside his brothers, in other versions of
the story he undergoes a more dramatic punishment. Since he was tempted by a beautiful
mortal maiden named Ishtahar to reveal the Explicit Name of God in exchange for the offer of
carnal pleasure, he is to be tied and bound before being made to hang for all eternity between
heaven and earth, head down, in the constellation of Orion.'

these spirits were locked away in the earth, but Mastema persuaded God to keep out one in
ten to tempt humanity until the judgement and to commit all forms of transgression.

'In the Day of Judgement all such spirits will be consigned to eternal torment and humanity
renewed in spirit back to the generations of Adam:

' And the days will begin to grow many and increase amongst the children of men till their days
draw night to a thousand years ... And there will be no old man ...For all will be as children and
youths.'

Bye, Pictus

--------------------
http://pictus.co.nr

43 (edited by visavis 2006-08-18 22:24:26)

feedbaxlow wrote:

You cannot figure it with the brain.
that is what has tricked you.
There is something however, that can "aware" all this
and let it be...what it is
no problem

words just don't cover it.

I think you're on to something.  But, it does seem to be a conundrum, doesn't it?

To grow in awareness and consciousness, we have to be exposed to ideas which allow us to free ourselves.  To do this, to go through this gnostic metamorphisis, critical thinking is crucial.  However, ironically the brain cannot save you, and it appears that in order to achieve release and freedom, or true enlightenment, it must be silenced.

It appears that one's center must be moved from the head to the heart.  Maybe it's that we have to make use of the tools (brain, thinking) that we were provided with in a subjugated way, subjugating the ego perhaps, and not let them (tools) operate in their default manner, which is to trap oneself.

Once & Future wrote:

It's going to be a natural ramification, a natural evolution, it will flow effortlessly - I don't believe it will be a struggle or a test, but a matter of will, alignment and confidence - a direct result of the actions we take in this physical lifetime.

O&F, this has a good vibe and balance to me.  The transition toward truth and authentic freedom is going to flow, based on the true self and not the self-glorifying intellect trying to extend itself beyond where it is useful or freeing.  And this will be, I think, the result of what we choose here in this lifetime -- very important this. 

But important doesn't have to be "heavy".  Love is important, it doesn't weigh one down in its true form, does it? 

Once & Future wrote:

Lono, what you wrote zapped me. I don't think we need to concern ourselves too much with soul obliterating machines - as much as that stuff fascinates and frightens me! (I'm the one who brought it up.) I think we have to be no-nonsense and light-hearted at the same time. I think it's a matter of continuing to patiently build spiritual muscle and discerment, while continuing to merge with our Higher Selves and forge DIRECT contact with Source. This is why it's so important to have that connection, a REAL connection...

This balance of no-nonsense but light-hearted is very very positive to me.  Thanks for the posts!!

"The unknown does not incite fear, but dependence on the known does." - J. Krishnamurti

44 (edited by Free_Your_Mind 2006-08-18 23:46:35)

Thought I would chime in on "soul traps" or related technology, I saw an episode of the telivision show South Park in which they described the "core belief" (if you will) of Scientology. "Xenu" was an intergalactic ruler that cryogenically froze entire populations of VARIOUS Aliens, flew them to this planet and dumped them into volcanos, thus melting them and killing them over here. As thier souls tried to leave, they were literally sucked into giant "Soul Sucking Ships" hovering over these volcanos. They were "brainwashed" (as shown by souls wearing "3-D" goggles interestingly enough), in a movie theatre playing clips of our human "History" (mostly the bloody wars and conflict of course, but also pop culture references, politicians etc.)

THEN, once the souls had forgotten their true nature, they were released onto earth to "possess"/inhabit the barely evolved human bodies.

Perhaps they release basic truths wrapped inside an entertainment package to create a type of pluasible deniability..."That can't be real, I saw it on South Park!" But then again, as said in the movie V for Vandetta : Artists use lies to uncover the truth, while politicians use lies to cover it up.

But damn, a lot of stuff in this thread is resonating HARD with me. Today has been filled with synchronocities like no other...

Once and future wrote:

Decisions and alignments must be made in THIS lifetime.

not trying to pull your chain but...
awareness is "choiceless"
because of the realization that a "choice" is presented by conditioned thought. which is memory...the past, separated from "now".
so choosing is appearance only.
the only actual "choice" is simply attending "what is"...
   "Now" is simply here without any intervention

That's the beauty of awakening, uncorruptable!